An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,795 Followers

As he felt his cock being sucked into her hungry tunnel he wasted no time in getting to grips with this gorgeous 18 year old body that was now being offered to him. With her big naked tits right there in front of him he brought his hands up and squeezed them as hard as he could. Alison threw her head back and started to rotate her hips around, with his cock buried as deep in her pussy as was possible she pulled his head down towards her chest.

"Oooh suck my nipples." She seemed to almost be pleading with him. He didn't need telling twice and within an instant he was sucking and chewing on them for all he was worth. "Ooh yes you dirty bastard," she went on, "isn't this what you've wanted since the first day you saw me?"

"Mmmmph," was all he could reply with his face buried in her tits.

"Oh God yes yes YES!" Alison cried as she bounced up and down riding his cock like a bucking bronco. The old mans hands were all over her feeling every gorgeous intimate part of her fresh young body. He knew he wasn't going to last long at this rate, but he didn't care this was the highlight of his entire life, he never in his wildest dreams ever thought he would get to fuck a girl like this, yet here she was fucking him and wanting more!

"Fuck me then! Come on fuck me!" She cried out, wanting him to use her as he had in her dream.

Suddenly she lifted herself off his lap and dragged the two of them down onto the floor. She lay on her back with her legs spread wide and he fell into position between them.

"Hold me down, go on," she said frantically, "pin me down and fuck me, go on."

He did exactly as she asked, who wouldn't? He pinned her arms to the floor and drove his cock right up inside her.

She started thrashing around under him pretending to try and fight him off. He knew it was all a kinky game and he was loving it, so much so that he got into it too.

"Take it you bitch, fuckin' take it." He held her struggling body down while he sucked and chewed on her tits sending her crazy.

"You bastard, you dirty fat old bastard," she cried at him as she threw her legs around his back.

He was now hammering into her as fast and hard as he could and the two of them were not going to be able to last much longer.

"You dirty..... fuckin'..... bitch," he puffed as he fucked her harder and harder, "parading around in that.... short.... skirt, you fuckin'.... slut."

"Yeah you love it..... you... old... pervert," she replied with ever quickening breath.

"Teasin' me with.... those.... big.... fuckin'.... tits," he went on as he grunted and groaned on top of her.

Just then he cried out, "OH GOD!" He rammed his tongue into the back of her throat as the adrenalin rushed through his body making him go ever quicker.

"YES YES YES!" Alison cried as she launched into the throws of orgasm, "FUCK ME WITH THAT DIRTY BIG COCK!"

"Oh fuck I'm comin' I'm comin'," he hissed through gritted teeth.

"YES FILL ME WITH YOUR FILTHY SPUNK, YES, YES, YES!"

At that moment old Brian grunted loudly as he suddenly filled her cunt with more spunk than it had ever had. Over and over he dumped more and more of the hot sticky stuff into her, it was like nothing he had ever experienced, to be pumping this gorgeous young beauty full of his mucky seed was just unbelievable.

Alison at the same moment writhed in orgasm under his fat sweaty bulk, her juices gushed all over his fat old cock like a tidal wave. The walls of her cunt throbbed as they milked and squeezed every last drop from his heavy old balls.

Almost as soon as they were done Alison felt sickened and disgusted by what had just happened. She demanded he let her go without any more delay.

As he lumbered to his feet and got the key down she snatched it from him and let herself out. She put on her outfit for the night in a matter of seconds, all the while she's receiving looks of appreciation from Brian.

"See you Monday?" The old man said.

"Fuck off!" Came Alisons rather abrupt reply.

She never returned to the shop other than to get the wages she was owed, plus a little extra.

At that time she had no idea how often she was going to find herself leered at and lusted over by all manner of men. There wouldn't be a male boss for the next 20 years that wouldn't try it on with her, it was something she just grew used to.

But now with history repeating itself and Mandy now at the mercy of the same sort of men she knew she had to protect her all she could.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,795 Followers