An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,783 Followers

It was now just after midnight and Stan was laying awake in his bed wondering how he could use what he had just found out from Ted. He hadn't told him everything, but he had told him enough.

The dirty old boy lay there thinking about Mandy and playing with his smelly old cock, he seemed to have an almost permanent erection since she had arrived. As he lay there imagining her luscious curves he suddenly heard a creaking floorboard. A few seconds later it sounded as if somebody was creeping down the stairs.

Stan got out of bed and looked out onto the landing. It was obviously Mandy as her bedroom door was open and the light was on. He grabbed her phone from where he left it beside his bed and headed off down to see her.

He spat in his hands and tried to smooth down the little bit of grey hair he had left on his head. All a bit pointless really as he had hardly any, just a few greasy strands. The old boy didn't really care that much how he looked, which was just as well as he was wearing the dirtiest old pyjamas you ever saw.

They were all frayed at the edges and badly stained with stale sweat. The trousers also had some rather unpleasant and suspicious looking stains, particularly around the crotch area. Unable to comfortably fasten the bottom few buttons of the jacket he left them undone. His ageing round belly stuck out from under the top and hung like a disgusting sack of hairy blubber over the tie cord that held the trousers up.

But to someone like Stan his appearance didn't matter one bit, he never went to bed thinking anyone would ever see him anyway, so why worry.

As he got to the kitchen and pushed the door open he saw Mandy clearly looking for something. He knew exactly what she wanted but before he spoke he took a moment to admire the unbelievable sight before him.

This was the first time he had seen her in what she wore to bed and he wasn't disappointed, in fact far from it.

All she had on was a simple fine white cotton vest top that hugged her body perfectly. He licked his lips at the way it clung to the deep inward arch of her lower back before stretching tightly over the steep outward curve of her ass. Clearly designed for wearing to bed it only just covered her perfectly formed cheeks. That was until she stooped over to look in a cupboard under the sink. Without realising it she again gave him a free flash of her cheeky little panties. The dirty old boy just stared in awe, they were the purest white cotton to match her vest, he had never known such a cock teaser.

Apart from a pair of white bed socks that was all she had on, nothing else. She looked an absolute picture of beauty with her lovely blond hair draped over her bare shoulders. The dirty old boy instantly felt that all too familiar sensation in his rapidly swelling cock and had already begun to start getting ideas.

As he stepped into the room Mandy suddenly spun around to see who it was. Stan nearly choked when he saw her chest, she obviously had no bra on, and with the white cotton clinging so tight her nipples were clear to see. Not only that, somehow her tits looked even bigger without a bra and he could see her youthful 20 year age meant, despite their size, she didn't really need one. She looked such prick tease the way they thrust out in front of her, she had to know the affect they had.

He knew she had big tits but had no idea of just what an incredible pair they really were.

Stan thought he had died and gone to heaven she was just too much, too good for a rampant dirty old man like him to resist any longer.

Mandy couldn't believe how disgusting he looked in his filthy worn out old pyjamas and she saw the way he was looking at her. She already knew what he was like and could see that this was not a good position to be in. She could see him salivating at the mouth as he took a step towards her.

"If you touch me I'll scream!" Mandy told him firmly.

"You looking for this?" Came his reply as he threw her phone across the kitchen table. He smiled at her displaying the ugly big gap in his top front teeth. The scruffy unshaven old pervert didn't seem to care that saliva dribbled from the sides of his mouth and down his chin.

Still trying to remain firm and in control Mandy snatched it up and told him that he was now in trouble as he must have stolen it from her bag.

"I had a nice long chat with Ted," he told her. She was visibly stunned into silence, "you remember Ted....right?"

"Wh....what?"

"Ted......you remember him? I don't think he's very happy with you."

Mandy didn't know what to do, this was the last thing she expected to hear so far away from home.

She realised that Stan must have made contact with him somehow with her phone, but what had Ted told him? She didn't want to make the same mistake she had made so many times before, but at the same time she didn't want to risk the possibility that this horrible old man might know her secret. She didn't know what to do, if he told the others, including her friend, then she would want to curl up and just die.

She hated this man for the way he had been perving over her all week and wasn't prepared to just give herself over to him, at least not without first finding out if she really needed to.

"I....I don't know what you're talking about," she said trying to sound convincing.

It was as if he hadn't heard her, he hadn't taken his eyes off her voluptuous curves for a second. The dirty old man moved towards her with his eyes wide and staring as if almost in a trance.

"N....no, y.....you stay away from me," she said. Her voice now suddenly a nervous whisper.

"Ooh I only want a touch," he drooled as he came closer and closer, "look what you're doing to me."

He glanced down at the huge tent that had now formed in his pyjama trousers. His old cock was clearly as hard as hell and Mandy knew it was all down to her. She knew he wasn't going to just go away, she had seen too many men in this state before and recognised that open mouthed wide eyed look of desperation.

The dirty old sod wanted to feel those beautiful tits so badly, he couldn't resist it any longer. He went to grab her but somehow Mandy managed to step back out of his reach. Old Stan just smiled as he lunged at her again this time grabbing her by the left wrist. Mandy turned and tried to pull herself free. In the struggle and with her back to him somehow he managed to get hold of her other wrist.

"No!" Mandy cried, "I'll scream!"

He looked down at her cheeky ass barely hidden under the tightly stretched white cotton vest. He licked his lips at the sight, she was going to have to scream because there was no way he was letting her go, not this time. A whole week of her flaunting that incredible body in front of him, on top of a lifetime of frustration had driven him too far.

"Don't be like that," he sighed. "Ted did say I should call him if you became difficult."

He sensed the fight in her fade away. "P...please don't do this," she begged, her tone clearly one of defeat.

The disgusting smelly old man tried to calm her, "I'm not going to hurt you," he said as he slowly released his grip on her wrists. His excitement was already way off the scale, he couldn't believe it looked like he was actually going to get his wish come true.

"Why would I want to hurt you? You're beautiful," he whispered as he stepped up close behind her.

Mandy was trapped, he had her up against the kitchen worktop with nowhere to go. She shuddered as he placed his creepy old hands on her waist and gently began to run them up and down her sides.

She felt absolutely amazing, her body was so firm and toned. The old man now knew that this was his chance, she wasn't pushing him away, there was no fight, no cries of "get off," nothing.

"That's a good girl," he whispered as he lowered his face next to hers and kissed her bare shoulder. Her skin was so soft and as smooth as silk, the faint scent of her perfume wafted over him. At the same time he felt his way up her sides until his hands were under her arms and his fingertips were touching the edge of her boobs.

Mandy instinctively brought her hands up and grabbed his wrists in an attempt to try and push his wandering hands back. "S.....stop....please."

Stan almost felt sorry for her. But the sight that greeted him as he looked down her front was more than he could resist. "Come on," he whispered in her ear, "it's not as if it's going to hurt you."

She was determined not to just give in to him, but what could she really do? She knew he was going to get his way sooner or later, she had seen it all too many times before.

Her grip on him slackened and she felt the disgusting old perverts fingers began to crawl forward along the sides of her now heaving breasts.

"Just let a poor old man have a little feel eh?" Stan whispered as he licked the saliva from around his drooling mouth. His voice now trembled as his hands went further, "ooh they are so lovely and big."

This was something he had dreamed of a thousand times, but never thought would ever really happen. He felt his way underneath them until he soon had one cupped in each hand.

"Oh God," he sighed as he began to squeeze and fondle them. He knew they were big but hadn't expected them to be so full and heavy, this was beyond his wildest dreams.

Excitedly he buried his mouth into her neck and began to kiss and lick up and down it as his hands now massaged her huge breasts through the thin white cotton top. "Lovely, ooooh lovely," he kept on muttering.

The seriousness of the situation became all too clear when he released the cord of his pyjama trousers and let them drop to the floor. Mandy tried to put up a token struggle, but it was useless and she knew it.

Old Stan grew ever more excited as he pressed his desperately hard cock up against her ass. While still molesting her tits he nestled the pulsating member between her lovely outward thrusting cheeks. Instantly he began to rub himself up and down against her. The sensation of the silky smooth white cotton of her tightly stretched panties against his cock was just too much.

It was throbbing so much that pre-cum was almost pouring from its tip and soaking into the ass of her panties. The old man knew he wasn't going to be able to last very long but he was determined to make as much of it as he could. Chances like this never come along for someone like him so he wanted to relish every second.

Mandy could do nothing as he turned her to face him. "Mmmmmmm how about a kiss?" Stan said as he leaned into her with his mouth open licking his lips. "Come on," he went on, his voice trembling with excitement, "just a little kiss."

Mandy pulled her head as far back from him as she could, but he wasn't about to give up. "Ooooh you tease," he whispered, "ooh yes yes yes." With his arms around her tight there was nowhere she could go. He was so ugly and his foul breath made her want to be sick, but there was no choice for the poor girl other than to give in.

He leaned in closer and began to kiss her hard and rough, slobbering and salivating like a disgusting dog he devoured her mouth with his. Mandy tried to squirm away but it was useless, soon the old man had forced his tongue between her lips and was licking around inside her sweet and lovely mouth.

He had never known such feelings as his tongue entwined with hers and grunting and groaning like an old pig he reached down and grabbed her cheeky firm young ass. He squeezed it hard sinking his fingers in as deep as he could. The smooth feel of her tight white panties was just incredible. He was so over excited that he grabbed them and pulled them up tight into the crack of her ass causing Mandy to let out a little squeal.

"Ooh yeah you love it don't you," the deluded old fool hissed. He looked down at her chest crushed against his, he dropped his head and started slobbering all over her huge swollen cleavage. With his free hand he grabbed the front of her vest and tugged it down causing her left tit to pop out into view.

Mandy felt sick and still begged him to stop even though she knew it was useless. He grabbed her free tit and stuffed as much of it as he could into his mouth. His muffled grunts and groans became more desperate as he sucked and chewed on her now hard nipple. With her tit covered in his disgusting saliva he brought his face back up to hers and kissed her again.

"Ooh I want to fuck you," he groaned as he continued rubbing his erection up and down against her. Over and over he kept on rapidly muttering, "ooh I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you, I want to fuck you."

"Oh God I can't wait any longer," he went on as he spun her around to face the table.

Knowing time was of the essence he began to tug her panties down. Mandy again tried to object but it was futile, he was now going to have his way no matter what, and she knew it.

"Ooh yes bend over," he puffed breathlessly.

Mandy knew she was defeated, there was nothing she could do to stop the inevitable. So with her panties still rolled halfway down her thighs she reluctantly stepped towards the kitchen table and took hold of the edge.

As she gripped the table tightly she bent over at the waist keeping her legs straight. As her back arched inwards her ass seemed to raise up before his eyes.

"Oh fuck yes," he hissed as he drew the back of his hand across his salivating old mouth.

He couldn't imagine a greater sight than the one that now confronted him. With her panties rolled halfway down her thighs she wasn't able to open her legs very far, but it was enough.

There was so much that he wanted to do, but the sheer desperation of his hard dribbling cock could not be ignored.

Wide eyed and unable to believe his incredible luck he stepped up behind her and nudged his purple pulsating cock against her glistening pink slit.

Mandy waited for the sudden thrust into her. But instead he slapped her hard across the ass and ordered her to slide herself onto him.

What happened next can only be described as pure ecstasy for the sex starved old man. He watched in complete awe as she slowly pushed herself back towards him. He let out a huge long sigh as her sweet pussy lips parted around the swollen purple head of his stinking great tool. It was as if he was watching someone else as she arched her back inwards to raised her ass higher in order to get the angle right.

"OH FUCK!!!!!!" Stan cried as she slid her tight wet cunt very slowly down the full length of his good 7 or 8 inches of throbbing gristle.

"Oh you dirty fuckin' bitch," he hissed as her gorgeous ass cheeks came to rest against his fat hairy belly. Gently at first she began to slide herself up and down on it. She was unable to open her legs wide because of the position of her panties, which only added to the sensation. He couldn't resist slapping her ass to make it wobble as she began rotating her hips slowly getting faster and faster.

It was all too much for the old boy and he could feel he wasn't going to be able to hold out for much longer. "Oh God you're so tight," he sighed, "ooooh what a lovely wet pussy."

The pretty blond 20 year old couldn't halt the ever increasing flow of her juices as she expertly worked her way up and down it gripping it tightly with the walls of her lovely young cunt.

The old man enjoyed the thrill of having this gorgeous creature fucking herself with his cock for as long as he possibly could, but inevitably he came to the point of no return.

Suddenly he grabbed her hips and took over, he had too he was fast approaching the end. Grunting and groaning like a pig he pushed her vest up high under her arms causing her huge breasts to tumble out. He reached under and took the freely swaying monsters in his palms and felt them all over. He couldn't believe he had the biggest most beautiful pair of tits he had ever seen in his dirty old hands. They felt so full and heavy as he lifted them to feel their weight.

Mandy just took it as she had done so many times before, desperately determined not to enjoy any part of it. But as he pinched her nipples and his cock thrust over and over deep inside her she couldn't help it. Her pussy got wetter and wetter and without thinking she couldn't help reaching down to feel his heavy old balls.

That was the final straw, the old man could hold back no longer and with a huge groan he felt the huge surge as he suddenly filled Mandys pussy with his thick steaming spunk. Over and over the dirty old boy rammed himself up inside her as deeply as he could, pumping more and more of the filthy stuff into her. Grunting and groaning he pumped and pumped into her, his entire sweating body trembled with every deeply penetrating thrust. It was a pleasure like none he had ever experienced as he finally let go of a lifetimes worth of frustration.

With his legs about to give out he rested his full weight on her back as he continued to grind himself around deep inside her wet pulsating tunnel.

He held her tight and continued to fondle her huge swaying breasts as he lovingly nuzzled his face into her neck through her soft blond hair.

She was so lovely and still he pumped and jerked into her as he continued to rid himself of a seemingly endless amount of his filthy sperm.

All Mandy could do was stand there and wait until he had finally finished. She could tell from his slowing breath and his constant sighing that he was just about done, although he was clearly in no hurry to pull himself out.

Soon realising after a few more jerks and grunts that he must have finished Mandy struggled out from under him. The old boy quickly grabbed a nearby chair to sit himself on.

He watched with a smile on his grubby unshaven old face as this beautiful blond 20 year old pulled her top back down over her massive bust and pulled her panties back up.

Without a word Mandy grabbed her phone from the table and fled from the kitchen.

It took the old man a good few minutes before he could summon the energy to get to his feet and make his way back upstairs too.

As he reached the top step he could hear the shower running in the bathroom and smiled to himself as he lumbered back into his room and fell into bed.

Having spent some considerable time showering herself Mandy eventually emerged from the bathroom and went to her room to go to bed. She obviously didn't want to wear the same things she had just had on, and as it was her last night she had no other bed clothes that were clean. So all she could do was put on the only clean underwear she had left in her case. A very expensive and sexy matching pale pink lace bra and panty set that was normally too good for just wearing to bed. But it was all she had.

She knew how sexy she looked in it and was worried that if old Stan saw it then he might think it was for his benefit. The half cup bra held her massive breasts perfectly, the pretty lace cups looked so teasing. The matching panties had an exquisitely detailed triangle of fine lace to the front and an even smaller one rising from between her very shapely cheeks at the back. Mandy glanced at herself in the mirror and hoped that the dirty old bastard in the next room was sound asleep and was going to stay that way, she really didn't want him seeing her looking like this.....................

Meanwhile old Stan had fallen asleep, exhausted from his earlier antics. He woke early the following morning having had the best nights sleep he had had in a long time. As he came around he lay there a few minutes trying to figure if what had happened really happened or if he had just dreamt it. A smile came over his old face as he began to recall the events of the previous night, yes it had indeed happened and as he thought about it he instinctively reached down under the covers to stroke his hardening cock.

He lay there a good few minutes recounting what had happened, getting himself more and more excited. As the whole episode came flooding back and he remembered how it all came about he suddenly asked himself what was he doing? Why was he laying there playing with his cock when she was right next door!

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,783 Followers