An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,788 Followers

As time went on old Mikes wife became ill and eventually in a few months she became bed-ridden. Although it made life harder it did have a couple of advantages.

Firstly the old man had the freedom to enjoy himself alone anytime he liked. As she was stuck upstairs in bed he could freely masturbate any time he liked downstairs without the fear of ever being caught.

Secondly Mandy would visit far more often, partly to see her sickly Aunt and partly to make sure her old Uncle Mike was coping okay on his own. Of course he was coping fine, but if it meant seeing her more often then as far as she was concerned he wasn't coping at all well. The crafty old boy would have her believe he was struggling emotionally and physically with everything, which had the desired effect of having Mandy pop in at least once or twice a week.

The only area in which he wasn't doing so well was in his personal hygiene. His wife always washed all the clothes and now that task was down to him. It hardly seemed worth all the effort to old Mike and so he would often wear the same things for well over a week. People had noticed his general grubby appearance but again they put it down to the fact that he was clearly not coping.

His shirt collars and cuffs were often black and grimy and his trousers certainly looked like they could do with a wash and an iron. All down the front there were the obvious tell-tale signs that, like many old men, he must often dribble when he took a wee. Not a nice thing to see but on the whole people had a lot of sympathy for him and so nothing was ever said about it.

Over the next year or so Mandy would call as often as she could, and old Mike never grew tired of seeing her. In fact he looked forward to it so much that it seemed to be the only thing he ever thought of. He had even grown more brave and confident around her and was now at the stage where he would always greet her with a kiss on the cheek. Even better, when leaving, he would again kiss her on the cheek and also give her a hug.

Mandy was aware of how unclean he had become and didn't really enjoy getting so close to him. She was not only able to see the grubby state of him but could also smell just how dirty he was becoming too. It was more that just the usual smell of an elderly man and it was getting worse with time. She knew however that if she commented on it then it would almost certainly upset him and she didn't want that. Along with the disfigured face, that Mandy had never drawn attention to, she was finding the hug and kiss on the cheek that he always gave her increasingly hard to stomach.

But she could see he wasn't like some of the other old men she had unfortunately met and thought he was simply being affectionate and she honestly did feel sorry for him.

Old Mike however thought of it as much more than just affection. It was his chance to touch her, although it seemed like a simple hug and certainly not anything dirty, it was a thrill and did turn him on. Just to hold her for a mere second and feel her body against his was the highlight of his week. Of course he would never dare touch her anywhere inappropriate, no matter how much he longed to. But he would often get an erection in his stained old underpants just from slipping his hands around her and feeling her incredibly firm midriff.

Occasionally he would position his hand around her waist quite low at the point where her ass started to swell from the small of her back. He wasn't actually getting to feel it but it was close, and that was a lot for a dirty sad old boy like Mike.

Along with this there was of course one other thing that was unavoidable. When you have a pair of tits as big as Mandys its impossible to give anyone a hug without them getting in the way. Of course this was just another bonus for her aged Uncle. After all the time he had now known her he still couldn't quite get over them. Even as a younger man tits like Mandys were only ever the stuff of dreams.

It just got harder and harder for the poor old man every time he saw her, the way her incredible bust filled out whatever top she was wearing would have his mouth watering beyond control. He had lost count of the times he looked at them wishing for the impossible, that she would take pity on him and just offer him a feel. He found it so frustrating knowing that it would cost her nothing, it certainly wouldn't hurt, in fact it wouldn't even inconvenience her. They were right there in front of her so big and proud and it would mean so much to him to just be allowed to touch them, maybe even give them a gentle squeeze. He could never understand the workings of the female mind, after all he wouldn't mind if it were him, but of course it wasn't his decision to make and so it was never going to happen.

She was driving him crazy with lust, he would fantasize about her all the time, he would have given everything he had for just one minutes use of her incredible body. It was getting to the point that she was the first thing he thought of when he awoke and the last thing he thought of before going to sleep.

Sometimes the old boy would get a lucky break that would give him such a thrill but would leave Mandy none the wiser. Like the time that he spilt a hot cup of coffee that he was taking up to his wife on the carpet at the foot of the stairs. A genuine accident that needed cleaning up straight away.

At the same time Mandy had just arrived looking absolutely stunning as always in a lovely white t-shirt and pleated tartan skirt that was short.....very short! The old boy was torn between cleaning up the mess and standing up to greet her.

"Oh dear what's happened?" She asked.

"Oh I spilt the coffee I was just taking up to your Auntie Margaret." Mike replied as he scrubbed the carpet with an old brush.

After some conversation and offers of help it was decided that Mandy would make another one to take up to her. The dirty old pensioner was still on his knees trying to clean the carpet when Mandy breezed by him with a fresh cup.

As she started climbing the stairs old Mike suddenly realized the position he was in. He couldn't resist looking up as she went up the stairs in front of him. She was clearly concentrating too much on not spilling this cup aswell to notice what he was doing.

His crooked old mouth dropped open at the wondrous sight that greeted him. The outward jutting shape of her ass combined with it's movement as she carefully climbed the stairs caused the short pleated skirt to sway back and forth. With every step higher the dirty old pervert would see a little more. Seeing an opportunity he leaned forward and stooped lower for a better look. His eyes nearly popped out of his head as she neared the top of the stairs. The swaying of her tiny skirt gave him a few brief flashes of her ass in what looked like white cotton panties. It was only a few quick one second glimpses but it was more than enough for dirty old Uncle Mike.

As she vanished from site he had to give the erection that had quickly formed in his underpants a quick squeeze. What he really needed was to pull it out rid himself of the spunk he could feel welling up in his old balls.

Just then Mandy reappeared at the top of the stairs. The old boy was too afraid to look up, he knew he wouldn't be able to help looking up the front of her skirt and she would then catch him out.....he couldn't risk it.

Seeing how he was struggling to clean the carpet mandy suggested he let her have a go. She took the brush and went through to the kitchen before returning with a bowl of clean water.

This was turning out to be the best visit he had ever had as she got down on the floor and started to scrub the carpet for him. All he could do was step back behind her and watch in complete awe. She was on all fours and as he was behind her he was able to stand there and admire her all he liked. Her ass stuck up in the air and gave a sexy little wiggle as she scrubbed away. Her tartan skirt was so short that it only just covered her gorgeous fit young ass. The way the material teasingly draped itself over her firm round cheeks had him reaching into his pocket to have a much needed discreet play with himself.

He could so easily see himself dropping to his knees behind her and slipping his erection straight up her. He wouldn't even have to lift her skirt, his cock could easily snake its own way up under the material and find its way all on its own. What a sight, he wanted so much to take her there and then the temptation was almost unbearable.

What must it feel like, he thought, to take hold of those hips and bury his cock deep inside that sweet waiting pussy. From where he was standing it looked like she was offering just that. Her legs were even slightly parted and in his imagination it looked like she was waiting there begging to be taken. More times than he could remember he had fantasized over her in this mouth watering position.

The old boy had to suddenly stop fiddling with his cock because he realized there was a real danger that he would come right there in his trousers.

After a minute or so Mandy got back to her feet. "There, that's as good as it's going to get," she told him.

"Uh...oh....ok thanks for trying anyway," he spluttered out, "I....I'll have another go at it later." He was clearly flustered but then he was often like that around her so she thought it quite normal.

They went and sat at the dining table to drink their coffee and have a quick chat. As Mandy looked at the filthy state of his shirt and glanced around at the dusty untidy room she was glad she had washed the cups and made the coffee herself.

Meanwhile poor old Mike was so turned on by now that it was proving to be pure torture. His senses were on high alert now and all he could see was those gorgeous huge tits thrusting out at him it was driving him mad. The lovely fresh white t-shirt she wore looked as if it had been sprayed onto them. His cock throbbed constantly crying out for attention, the sight of those tits was the final straw and he knew he needed to release the pressure in his balls.

Just then she got to her feet saying that she only planned to pop in for five minutes and that she had better go. The truth was that she couldn't stand the look and smell of him any longer, she truly felt bad about it because she knew he couldn't help it, but it was getting to the point where she was starting to feel sick.

The old boy loved this moment when he would always get his hug and kiss on the cheek. However he knew that if he got to his feet she would see the obvious tent that had formed in his trousers. So all he could do was make some excuse about his back hurting and reach out for her from where he was sat.

Mandy couldn't let her sad old Uncle see her reluctance and so she came around the table and gave him a peck on the cheek and a rather awkward hug. Her lovely soft blond hair draped over his face and her scent enveloped him. As she went to straighten up the sneaky old boy got a quick glimpse down the front of her t-shirt at her phenomenal cleavage......this was too much!

She said goodbye and left through the back door. As he heard it shut he quickly got to his feet and unzipped his trousers as he scurried across the room to the front window.

"Oh God oh God," he sighed as he watched her walk away through his grubby old net curtains. He lifted them to one side slightly so he could get a clear view of her while with his other hand he grabbed his cock and began to furiously pump it up and down. Before she even reached the road he was shooting ropes of thick sticky spunk all up the curtains.

"Oh fuck Mandy Mandy Mandy, oooooh fuuuuuck," he groaned. His entire body was shaking as he continued to watch her walking away while still pumping load after load of his filthy dirty sperm all over the place.

As she vanished from sight he collapsed in the chair and gradually brought himself back down to earth.

"Fuckin' hell!" was all he could muster.

After that experience he knew he had to find some way, any way, of getting his hands on her. He didn't know how but he knew there just had to be some way, he couldn't go on like this................................

..............A few months had gone by and the now 20 year old Mandy just looked more gorgeous every time he saw her. Having been at work for almost a year now she had got into the habit of popping in to see her great Aunt and Uncle once or twice a week on her way home.

Things were just the same for old Uncle Mike, in fact if anything they were worse. Working in an office all day meant that Mandy was arriving in all sorts of cock hardening outfits. She looked so classy and sexier than ever in her array of expensive business wear. Although he considered himself one of the luckiest men in the world to have the pleasure of such an incredible beauty as Mandy dropping in on him on a regular basis, he still couldn't help finding it all such a teasingly cruel trick that fate was playing on him.

He spent every waking moment trying to think of some way in which he could at long last have the girl of his dreams. He considered drugging her, but he knew nothing of drugs and anyway it was far too risky. He wondered if he could maybe get her so drunk that she would be incapable of knowing what she was doing, that way he could maybe try and "help" her and in the process have a free feel. Or she might even be so drunk that she would have to stay the night, then he would have to undress her and put her to bed! But to be honest that was never going to happen, how would he ever get her that drunk in the first place? He even considered trying to learn hypnosis!!! Of course that was probably the most ridiculous idea of the lot, he was just dreaming, it was clearly obvious that there really was no way.

So the poor old boy had to face reality and resign himself to the fact that he would never get to caress those beautiful mouth watering breasts or stroke that teasingly cheeky ass, it was useless.

Or so he would have gone on to think......until the day an old friend that he hadn't seen for a number of years was passing and decided to call in unannounced.

His friend was a good few years younger than him but he was one of those people that old Mike just clicked with from the moment they first met. They had similar interests and in the past they had shared all sorts of secret thoughts with each other, the sort of thoughts that you would only share with a trusted good friend. This was why within ten minutes of them sitting down and catching up with each others news Mike was already telling him about Mandy.

It was so good for the poor old fool to finally tell someone about her. It was almost a relief to just say out loud how he felt, and this was a friend that he could tell everything to, his fantasies, the way he found he continually had to masturbate over her, even the stolen panties! Once he had started he couldn't stop, it all came out.

The friend could clearly see the affect this mystery girl was having on poor old Mike and as he listened to all the vivid descriptions he started to get an idea.

He told Mike of a story he had read a few years ago where two people were forced to have sex at gunpoint by a masked man. He knew it sounded rather drastic but went on to tell him how it turned out to be all a set up. It was just a way for the male "victim" to have sex with a girl that he had lusted after for so long.

It quickly became clear that this was something that his friend had given a great deal of thought to. Quickly old Mike began to see that his friend too had a fantasy. It wasn't however to be the one having sex but rather to be the masked man, the voyeur, something that had always excited him. He had often thought how it would be to see an old man, like Mike, having his wicked way with a hot piece of ass, like Mandy.

Old Mike listened carefully as his friend went on to explain how it was the perfect plan.

"Firstly it would appear to anyone else that you would have no choice in what was happening and would therefore be just as much the victim as she." His friend went on. "If we played it well enough and she was convinced that the you were both in real danger then she would do whatever was asked of her."

"Oh I...I don't know," stammered old Mike, "it sounds a bit risky, surely we would never get away with it."

"Of course we would," his friend continued, "you would just have to be sure and do one thing."

"What?"

"This is the genius part of the plan," he went on. "Afterwards when she will almost certainly suggest going to the police, you will be so embarrassed and upset by what had happened that you will easily convince her not to. Just tell her that you felt so ashamed and humiliated that you couldn't stand for anyone, especially your wife, finding out. If that doesn't work then tell her you're terrified that the masked man may come back, you know, just use a bit of common sense."

Old Mike sat and thought about it not sure what to say. It certainly sounded like a perfect plan and definitely the only way he would ever get to live out his fantasy with Mandy. The thought of it really excited him. But at the same time he had never done anything like this before and to be honest he knew deep down he would never have the nerve to go through with it.

The decision was that he would think about it for a while, much to his friends annoyance, and call him up if he decided to go ahead with the idea.

Over the next couple of weeks it was all that the sad little old pensioner could think about. Every time he saw Mandy it didn't help either. She looked ever more gorgeous and the urges inside him grew stronger and stronger. The thought of doing what his friend had said became more and more tempting giving the old boy more fuel for his already over active imagination. This in turn gave rise to an unbelievable increase in his need to masturbate.

Then, after one of her visits, as if he had been struck by a bolt of lightening, the old man decided he would do it!

The gorgeous blond 20 year old had teased him with that voluptuous firm young body of hers one time too many. He convinced himself that it was her fault and she deserved it, turning up all the time dressed in such sexy clothing, the sort of clothing that did nothing to hide her phenomenal curves. What else could he do, she would wear skirts that were so short and clung to her oh so shapely ass, and tops that strained and stretched under the pressure to contain her enormous firm young tits.

He had run every possible outcome through his mind a thousand times and kept coming up with the same answer, it was indeed the perfect plan. She would see him as much the victim as herself. She would never suspect he was in any way involved, and he would be able to use his "poor sad old man" act to his full advantage.

When he phoned and told his friend of his decision he was obviously delighted and the two of them soon constructed a plan............

......................It was several weeks after her trouble filled holiday with her friend and Mandy was feeling pretty good about everything. The reason was that a few days earlier Ted had been rushed into hospital with a suspected heart attack and it looked like he was going to be there for some time. Of course it wasn't in Mandys nature to wish anything bad on anyone but the thought that he may be out of the way for some time, or who knows maybe permanently, did fill her with a sense of relief.

It was a Friday and Mandy awoke showered and prepared herself for work. She knew she had to go and see her Auntie Margaret and Uncle Mike straight after work but after that she was free to go out and meet some friends for a few drinks and enjoy a relaxing evening.

The day before she had gone out and treated herself to a new haircut as a sort of celebration over the whole Ted situation. She had had it trimmed to a shoulder length bob and had her natural blond color touched up with a few subtle highlights. She was pleased with the look and had already had a few comments about how pretty it looked. Being a little shorter and framing her face the way it did it gave even greater emphasis to just how truly beautiful she was.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,788 Followers