An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers

With his entire body trembling he raised himself from his slouched position and leaned into her.

"I'm sorry," he muttered as he buried his face into her silky smooth neck.

"Don't be," Mandy replied, she was just relieved that she wasn't going to have to kiss him on the mouth.

Her scent of her perfume was intoxicating and her neck tasted so lovely and sweet to his slobbering old mouth. At the same time he brought a hand up and she was sure she heard him let out a groan as he placed it onto her breast. She of course closed her eyes and pretended to be enjoying it as his dirty boney old fingers began to maul her expensive bra.

They felt better than he had ever dared imagine, so big and so incredibly firm and he quickly brought his other hand up to join in too. He still could not believe what he was doing. After all this time of wishing and waiting he was actually holding Mandys fantastic tits in his hands. As he felt them all over squeezing and groping with a sense of increasing desperation he was clearly starting to lose control of himself.

Mandy recognized this and knew she had to get this situation over and done with as quickly and painlessly as possible.

She gently pushed him back into the corner of the sofa, as she did she could see a pleading look of disappointment in his eyes, it was obvious that he was starting to enjoy it. She stood up and reached behind to unzip her skirt. The dirty old pervert watched in stunned silence as it slipped to the floor and she stepped out of it. Next she undid the final buttons of her blouse and slipped it from her shoulders.

The gorgeous 20 year old blond looked absolutely incredible standing there in her full set of sexy lace underwear. Her body defied belief, her ass so shapely in her little panties, her waist so slender and toned, and yet her tits were just so huge and full.

Old Mike knew he was dribbling all down his chin but he didn't care, he couldn't help it, he had never seen a girl even remotely like this in all his life.

Then Mandy knelt on the sofa beside him, as she did she released the front clasp of her bra and he watched as it just slipped away from her shoulders and fell to the floor behind her.

"Oh yes," he whispered as she leaned over him with her now naked breasts swaying just above his face. He reached up and took them firmly in his hands and squeezed them hard, her nipples stood out like hard pink bullets as he drew them to his mouth. Mandy put up no resistance as he locked his dirty drooling lips around one of them and started to suck on it. Noisily he slobbered all over it as he tried to cram as much tit into his mouth as possible.

He was amazed at how heavy they were as he took the weight of one in his hand and began to massage it. At the same time his other hand went around behind her and began to squeeze and grope her mouth watering ass. He had never known excitement like it, he couldn't stop now even if he wanted to. Thankfully it was clear that he wasn't going to have to as Mandy started to unfasten the buckle of his belt.

He couldn't believe what she was doing. Was this for real? Was it a dream? No it wasn't it was really happening, and Mandy was the one making all the moves!

After releasing his belt she unzipped his flies and reached down inside his trousers. As she fumbled around the old boy had to suddenly catch his breath as she found his cock and started to feel it through his filthy stained old underpants.

"Aah ugh oooh oooh," he hissed, his voice trembling as he struggled to breathe.

Mandy knew he was bound to have an erection, there was no way anyone wouldn't. But what she wasn't expecting was just how big and hard it actually was.

Her fumbling young hand was driving him mad, it was the most incredible feeling as she started to play with his cock through the dirty thin white cotton.

Old Uncle Mike was now out of control feasting on her voluptuous body like a sex starved maniac, feeling and groping her all over trying to make the absolute most of it. Still he sucked on her phenomenal tits as she now pressed them into his face. First one then the other then back to the first, the dirty old man just couldn't get enough.

It was then that she lifted the worn elastic waist of his underpants out and pulled them down below his balls. She was shocked at the sight of his old cock, it was so hard that it seemed to bend in towards his stomach. The swollen purple head shone with the wetness of pre-cum and the poor girl could easily smell just how dirty it was.

His excitement was understandable and still she didn't blame him. She knew that none of this would be taking place if it wasn't for the unknown man over the other side of the room.

It was then that she looked over at the gunman and made one last ditch attempt to plead for them to be allowed to stop. The old man paused for a moment as if suddenly remembering the plan. He had to remember that they were both supposed to be victims together at the hands of this masked man.

The man just laughed and instead of showing any signs of mercy he shouted at old Uncle Mike to, "get on with it!"

"It's no use," Mandy told her elderly Uncle, "we had better do what he says."

"I....if you're s.....sure," he puffed, he was clearly short of breath.

Mandy just nodded as she lay back on the sofa resting her head on the arm at the other end. The old man just watched in total amazement as she drew her feet up towards herself and allowed her now raised knees to fall open. Never did anything look more inviting, and as the old boy struggled to pull his dirty old trousers and underpants off he watched as she moved her hand down along her smooth toned stomach. He couldn't believe what he was seeing as she closed her eyes and slowly slipped her fingers under the edge of her lovely lace panties.

He stood frozen to the spot as he watched her hand moving further down inside them until he could see her clearly touching herself between her opened legs. At the same time her other hand climbed up onto her mountainous left breast and she started to pinch and tweak her nipple, he couldn't believe it, she was playing with herself!

Of course she was, she was resigned to her fate. She was trying to pretend with her eyes closed that it was going to be somebody else having her, but above all else she knew she needed to get herself moist to accommodate that huge bent cock that would soon be coming her way.

Sitting at her feet watching this spectacle was more than the poor sex starved old man could withstand. It isn't many people that get to see the ultimate object of all their fantasies laid out before them in nothing more than virgin white stockings and suspenders and tiny lace panties clearly waiting to be fucked!

That was it, he could hold back no longer. Like a filthy dog he lowered his head down between her legs. At the same time she appeared to sense what he was doing and removed her hand.

Trembling all over and covered in sweat he ran his tongue over her pretty white lace panties where they covered her sweet young pussy. This was his holy grail, the flimsy little garment offered no protection as he started to slobber all over them tasting and smelling the juices that now began to seep through. He ran his dirty old hands up and down her thighs excitedly feeling the silky smooth stockings that coated them.

Mandy just lay there imagining that it was some fit hunk of a man doing this to her and not her weak pathetic smelly little Uncle Mike.

Getting evermore excited the old man began to chew and gnaw at her pussy through the delicate white lace that covered it. Unable to control himself he tugged her panties to one side causing one of the tiny blue ribbons that held them together to give way. The sudden sight of her beautiful sweet young cunt open and waiting before him brought out the real dirty old man inside. He tugged at them again and as the other ribbon gave way too he tore them from her and threw them aside.

This was it, he needed to satisfy his throbbing erection, his cock was so hard and dribbling pre-cum that he couldn't wait a moment longer. He quickly clambered his way up her body and held himself up above her. He looked down at the gorgeous blond 20 year old and for a split second he was convinced he was dreaming. To see her laying there with her huge naked tits so incredibly firm thrusting up from her chest towards him, and his cock poised at the entrance to her lovely young pussy was unbelievable, it couldn't be real!

But it was, and without a word the old man grabbed her wrists and pinned them down either side of her head and pressed his cock against her sweet gaping cunt lips. She did nothing as he forced his huge bulbous end between them stretching them as he began to force his way up inside her. The feeling was out of this world, he had never known anything like it. She was already wet but at the same time so incredibly tight, he never imagined it would feel this good.

His eyes rolled back in his head as he groaned at the incredible sensation as he pushed himself deeper into her.

Totally determined and without a moments pause he slowly forced himself all the way inside. The drooling old pervert watched her gasp for breath as he went as deep as he could, all the way until his balls were pressed against her ass.

With saliva running off his chin and landing on her chest his body seemed to shake as he drew himself slowly back until he was almost out.

"Ooooooh God," he groaned as he again forced his throbbing hard tool all the way up inside her. It was just the most mind blowing experience as he did it again and again getting slightly quicker each time.

Mandy just lay there taking it, she didn't want to admit it but with his cock being so big and with that strange bend to it it did feel good.

He looked at her beautiful face, her eyes closed as if in a dream. Her huge tits looked more tempting than ever with her nipples now standing up stiff like bullets. He knew he wouldn't be able to last very long and so, while still holding her down, he couldn't resist locking his mouth over one of her tits and sucking hard on it as he started to ram himself into her faster and faster.

Harder and harder he pounded away grunting and groaning as he now devoured her massive breasts one after the other with his hungry salivating mouth. Mandy started to thrash about beneath him muttering, "no, no, no." He didn't know if she really meant no or if she was just getting into the whole fantasy of being forced. To be honest he didn't care, he wasn't going to stop now, how could he?

"Oh yes yes take it," he responded as he gripped her wrists even tighter and tried to kiss her on the mouth. She thrashed her head from side to side making it impossible for him to do so. Still he hammered away into her, the sound of her now soaking wet cunt sounded around the room, she had to be enjoying it.

Knowing he was about to come he released his grip on her wrists and grabbed her face to hold it still. He kissed her roughly on the mouth grunting and groaning like an old pig. She could do nothing to stop him as he forced his tongue inside.

"Uuuuuh uuuuh uuuuh," he moaned as with his other hand he grabbed at her tits squeezing and mauling them all over.

Mandy had to allow him this moment even though she felt sickened by his dirty vile tongue entwining itself around hers. He was all over her like a rabid dog when all of a sudden he let out a cry.

"AAAARGH YES YES YES AAAAAAARGH!!!!"

He knew this was it, he could feel the tidal wave about to surge up through his cock. The tightness of her wet cunt as it gripped his over excited erection was too much to withstand. He held her tight squeezing and groping, licking and kissing, he knew this was the point of no return.

"YES YES YES!" He went on as he felt his balls tighten. "AAARGH AAARGH AAAAAAAAARGH!" He cried as at that moment he exploded into her releasing a massive torrent of hot thick spunk. Over and over he pounded away pumping more and more of the filthy stinking stuff deep into her lovely tight pussy. All the waiting and all the wanting suddenly all seemed worth it, he had never experienced anything like this in his entire life.

He grunted and groaned as more and more spunk poured from his cock filling her up so much that it was starting to run out and down between her ass cheeks. It seemed endless, as if he had been saving it up for all of his 70 plus years just for this moment.

But of course soon he began to slow and couldn't help himself from hugging her as he squeezed the final drops from his tired old balls.

After a few minutes to catch his breath he knew he had to lift himself off her. He didn't want to but he remembered how things had to look. As he sat himself down back at the other end of the sofa he just watched as Mandy got to her feet and started to dress.

She said nothing to the masked man who had been sitting quietly watching the whole thing. She was afraid if she asked him to get dressed then he might say no. So as quickly as she could she had put back on her bra skirt and blouse, her panties were of course ruined and useless.

"That was a great show you two," he suddenly said as he got to his feet, "there's just one more thing before I leave you two lovebirds." The sarcastic tone in his voice was annoying to say the least.

It was then that Mandy saw his trousers were unzipped and his cock was out. It was standing up as hard as rock, he was obviously excited by what he had seen.

"Ooh you are a dirty little bitch," he said as he approached her. "Yeah, a dirty spunk hungry little bitch." With that he ordered her to lay back down on the sofa.

Old Mike was unsure what was happening, this wasn't part of the plan. He thought he had made it clear that only he would have sex with her, his friend was free to watch and get his kicks that way but nothing else.

He needn't have worried, his friend was indeed sticking to the agreement. But he had needs too and was so turned on by what he had just seen that there was just something he had to do.

With the fully clothed Mandy now laid back down on the sofa the masked man reached behind himself and stuffed the gun into his belt.

"Oh yeah, you are a dirty bitch," he again hissed as he knelt down on the edge of the sofa next to her head.

She was getting very nervous unsure what he was going to do. His voice sounded sinister and all she could now see was his erection waving around directly above her face.

Then he reached down and released the top few buttons of her blouse and slipped his hand inside. He began to fondle her big firm tits as at the same time he took hold of his cock and started to stroke it up and down.

"Ooh you dirty little slut," he went on, "you love it don't you, you fucking dirty little fucking bitch."

Mandy just lay there frozen allowing this stranger to fumble around inside her blouse squeezing and mauling at her tits. All the time his hand now firmly gripping his cock is getting quicker and quicker as it pumps up and down on it. His breathing is getting more and more frantic as he continues insulting her with his vile words.

"Ooh you slut, look at my dirty big cock," he hissed, "look how hard it is, you cock teasing little bitch!"

Mandy did as she was told and focused her eyes on the dirty great thing just inches above her face. His hand was now a blur as he furiously pumped up and down on it. At the same time he grew rougher and more desperate with his groping of her breasts.

"Ooh come on you bitch, you love it, you want it don't you?"

Mandy said nothing.

"You want my spunk don't you you dirty little fucking bitch!"

Faster and faster he pounded away. His breathing grew more frantic and his body began to tremble as he continued shouting out things.

"Look at me....look at me wanking! You dirty bitch you love men wanking over you don't you!"

She felt disgusted by what this pervert was saying and doing but she had to just let him carry on, there was nothing she could do.

"You walk around with your big fucking tits and your short fucking skirts. Ooh you know what your doing!"

He had now forced his hand inside her bra and his mauling of her tits was growing rougher and rougher.

"Yeah bet you love to think of all the men wanking over you, you fucking dirty little tease!" Suddenly there was a sense of urgency in his voice and his wanking became faster and faster.

"Oooh yes you dirty slut here it comes...here it fucking comes!" He cried.

At that moment he shouted out, "YES YES AAAARGH YOU BITCH!" As he did spunk suddenly flew from his cock all across her face. He sank his fingers deeply into her left tit squeezing it with all his strength as he pumped rope after rope of his dirty thick spunk all over her pretty young face.

"YES OH YES, FUCK YES," he called out as he rid his balls of their hot sticky load.

Mandy just lay there unable to open her eyes as her eyelids were covered with the filthy stuff.

After a few frantic minutes she felt him release her tit from his grasp. At the same time he squeezed the last few drops onto her before lowering his cock and smearing it around all across her face.

"Ooh yeah you dirty little bitch you love that don't you?" The masked man said as he rubbed his smelly bulbous end back and forth across her soft pouting lips.

Mandy felt completely used and humiliated, somehow it felt worse than what she had been forced to do with her Uncle Mike.

The ignorant pig of a man just laughed and then suddenly there was silence.

Not knowing what was happening she brought her hands up and started to wipe the dirty sticky muck from her eyes.

After a minute or so she heard a voice. "I....it's okay, he's gone," it was her Uncle Mike..................the ordeal was over.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,792 Followers