An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,787 Followers

As she began to turn around the dirty old bugger leant forward resting his elbows on his desk. Just when he thought things couldn't possibly get any better he found himself presented with an ass to just die for. Rounded off to perfection and with her short navy blue skirt teasingly draped over its outward thrusting shape he just could not believe his luck as he picked his glasses up off the desk for a better look.

With her facing the other way he was able to drop one hand into his lap and adjust his ever tightening pants. "Now bend over and touch your toes," he told her.

"W.....what?" Alison asked.

"If your skirt is the correct length then your........" there was a pause before he went on, "erm, your...........panties.......will remain covered."

She knew what the result was going to be and she was sure he did too, it didn't need a test to find out what a blind man could see! But despite this she felt she had better do as she was told and if the old pervert got off on it then so what. With that she stood with her feet a few inches apart and began to bend at the waist.

As her skirt rode up showing more and more of her luscious thighs old Sidney brought his other hand up to his mouth and bit down on his knuckles. He could feel the sweat breaking out all over his forehead and he couldn't help himself from squeezing his now extremely hard cock through his grubby old trousers. He had to stifle a groan as her skirt rose higher and a pair of the prettiest white lace panties stretched tightly across the most beautiful ass he ever saw came into view. "Oh God...oh God...oh God!" he muttered under his breath. His cock began to throb in his underpants as she reached lower until she could grab her ankles and he found himself staring straight at the thin strip of white silk that covered her delectable 18 year old pussy.

He tried to speak but the words got stuck in his throat. Alison knew what she was doing to him and despite him being a dirty old man that turned her stomach, she still felt rather smug. She waited for him to tell her what to do next, but after an embarrassing silence she realised if she didn't say or do something she would be there all day. So, being the relentless tease that she was, she released her ankles raised her head and looked back at him over her shoulder while keeping herself bent fully at the waist.

She couldn't believe the look on his face, he was an absolute pervert. He was sat mesmerised with his mouth hanging wide open and was actually dribbling down his chin. Not only that but she could also see his hand was in his lap out of sight, and his arm was definitely moving in such a way that he was obviously playing with himself. He was just so disgusting, she felt strange, sort of angry at the cheek of him. How dare he think that it was ok to get himself off by ogling her! She knew it was all wrong but she also knew that the very fact that he was an old pervert actually worked in her favour, it was ultimately that that would keep her out of trouble.

"Sir?" She said, "excuse me sir........can I straighten up now?"

Suddenly his eyes blinked and he came back to the real world, "y....yes, yes o....of course," he stammered.

As he watched her straighten up and the curtain that was her teasingly short skirt fell across her lovely ass once again concealing it from his view he had to think quickly what to do. He didn't want to get into trouble, but at the same time he had never been more excited, things like this just don't happen to sad old men like him. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity, he would have to be crazy to just let it pass. Then, as if he had been struck by lightning, he remembered something.

"Wait!" he cried, "what are they made of?"

"What do you mean sir?" Alison replied somewhat confused.

"You know," he said, "your panties! They are supposed to be plain white or navy blue cotton." He didn't know how but somehow he was sure this was right.

"Um.....I.....um, I don't know," she answered.

With that he placed both hands on his desk clasping them together. He then told her as firmly as he could to come around to his side of the desk so he could have a closer look. The pretty blond 18 year old was unsure what he had in mind but knew she had better do as she was told.

"You know you're facing possible exclusion for this constant disregard for the rules," he said trying to strike an element of fear into her. It was working, she was now worried, she knew how angry her father would be if she flunked school. He had made it very clear right from the start that if she wasn't going to go out and get a job then she had better take this further education seriously.

Her head dropped as she walked around the desk towards him, giving old Sidney the first indication that she was accepting his authority over her. He couldn't help himself from staring at the gentle rocking motion of those huge tits in that straining blouse as she approached him. His cock was now raging in his underpants, he had never seen a more incredible looking girl. What he wouldn't give for those buttons to give up their ongoing battle to contain those gigantic knockers and allow them to burst free.

He was now trembling with excitement as she came and stood alongside him, he couldn't quite believe what he was about to do. "Well let's see what they're made of then," he said trying desperately to sound as casual and matter-of-fact as possible.

Alison was unsure of what to do, did he want her to bend over again and show him? Surely not. She was becoming nervous as she looked down at this old man, a man she really knew nothing about, a man who she dare not push her luck with. From this close all she saw was his scabby balding head edged with straggly greasy grey hair, and as he sat back in his chair her suspicions were confirmed. She could see a bulge in his lap, although his trousers were fairly loose there was definitely a tent in them, she now knew he was getting off on the whole thing. She didn't know what to do, she couldn't risk being expelled and didn't want to anger him.

At that moment he muttered something again about having to have a closer look, and before Alison could do anything he reached out and took the back hem of her skirt in his hand and went to lift it up.

The old man was expecting some sort of objection, and was amazed when it didn't come. So without hesitation he seized the moment and raised her skirt high enough to fully expose her gorgeous ass encased in those sweet lace panties. With his bottom lip quivering and saliva filling his mouth he again spoke. "Well I don't think these are allowed," he said as Alison just stood there subjected to his perverted gaze. "What are they made of?" He questioned as he brought his other hand up almost trance-like. It was obvious what his game was, "I don't think they're cotton......" he went on as if there was any doubt.

Alison knew he could see that they were lace and she knew they were too sexy to be allowed, so surely that was that! But it wasn't, and the pretty young girl got a shock when she felt his fingertips touch where they stretched tightly across her delectable young cheeks. She just froze to the spot, she couldn't move as she felt his dirty old fingers lightly feel their way from one cheek to the other.

This was unbelievable for the wretched old man, he was so excited. He was still amazed that she didn't object, and his mind raced as he began to wonder how far he could go. He was starting to find it impossible to control himself, he wanted to feel this beautiful girl in a way that he would never normally be allowed. He couldn't let this once in a lifetime chance go by.

Alison could do nothing, she had to be careful or she could find herself in real trouble, and if that meant letting the dirty old bugger have a crafty feel then she quickly resigned herself to the fact that that's just what she will have to do. She heard him groan quietly, it was obvious he was enjoying the whole experience just a little too much. She glanced down again to his lap and saw the huge lump in his trousers move, it was obvious the dirty old creep had a full on erection.

He seemed to again be in something of a trance as he watched his yellow nicotine stained old fingers start to lightly feel their way over the pure virgin white lace of her panties. He muttered something about the front and as he did he let go of the hem of her skirt leaving his wandering hand where it was. He spread his probing fingers wide until his palm came to rest over one of her glorious cheeks. He then began to manoeuvre her around to face him, all the while leaving his hand up her skirt. He took the front hem and began to raise it, his other hand now firmly holding her ass as if he had forgotten it was there. Of course he hadn't, he took the opportunity to grip it quite firmly and give it a gentle squeeze. It felt so good, lovely round and tight, and still this luscious creature said nothing.

Now facing him Alison began to feel very uncomfortable. She watched his eyes widen and his jaw drop even lower when he saw the front of her panties. She wondered if he might pass out being so close to the skimpy lace triangle that covered her pussy. Despite her feelings of discomfort she also felt something else, a sort of smugness at seeing the way she was reducing this man to a quivering wreck.

He again groaned as he took a closer look. He could feel the desperation of his erection as it throbbed in his trousers, he knew he was leaking pre-cum, he could feel it soaking into his pants.

"Mmmmm, what's this?" He said as he noticed a pretty pink bow at the centre along the top edge.

Holding the skirt up and trembling he dragged his other hand from behind her making the most of this golden opportunity to have a good feel of those beautiful firm round cheeks as he did. He didn't want the moment to end but knew even yet he had to be careful not to go too far. Gradually his hand worked its way around her hip, the skin felt like silk so smooth and tight. Then, as his hand came round, he touched the front of her lace panties with the tips of his grubby nicotine stained old fingers.

"Oh my dear girl," he sighed without thinking. His erection was now screaming out for attention and he could feel the clear slimy fluid oozing from its tip. He so desperately wanted to relieve his lifelong frustration, this was the closest he had ever come to such a girl. He was struggling to control the urges flowing through his entire body.

It was at that moment that Alison decided enough was enough. She could see the look of desperation on his pathetic old face and knew she had better do something before things got out of hand.

"Sir?" Alison tentatively said as she took a few steps back leaving him sat there with his hands hovering in front of him completely motionless. She smoothed her skirt down and after a few moments the old man seemed to again jolt back to reality.

"Right...........uh...............yes, right!" It was as if he suddenly realised what he was doing and so quickly began to busy himself at his desk. Just then Alison went to move. "Where do you think you're going young lady?" His tone was rather firm and made her even more nervous.

"Well......I......"

"Stay right where you are."

He began to take notes telling her that they, (her panties), were not uniform regulation and this was yet another breach of the rules. He considered confiscating them but knew that if her sent her home with no underwear then he could find himself in a whole lot of trouble......he had to be cleverer than that. Besides he hadn't finished yet, he had one other idea up his sleeve.......

"They aren't allowed either," he barked pointing at her chest.

Alison almost laughed, did he mean tits? How can they not be allowed?

"Padded bras," he went on, "padded bras are definitely not allowed!"

"B....but it's not padded," she went on to explain.

The old creep nearly choked! Was she serious? Surely there had to be some padding involved, they couldn't be that big really..........could they? He felt his poor old dick straining as he considered his next move. Was she really this gullible, could he get away with it? He had to try his luck, he just had to.

"I don't believe you," he said as his bulging eyes roamed all over her mountainous chest, "they're just so big................" his voice trailed off in a trancelike state again before he quickly corrected himself. "Erm I mean too big, they're too big, there has to be some padding involved."

"No sir honestly," she insisted, "this is my natural size, I know they're big but there's nothing I can do about it."

The filthy old pervert was now getting more and more excited (if that were possible). He couldn't believe that he had this gorgeous big busted beauty talking about the size of her tits! This was pure heaven to a sexually deprived old man like Sidney. They were every dream and fantasy he had ever had right there. He had never been so close to such wonders, and he had never even seen such an enormous pair on such a fit and slender young body.....he had to ask........

"Natural size?" Sidney barked trying to sound as angry as possible. "I don't believe you, you're only 18 aren't you?"

"Y....yes sir, it was my birthday just a few weeks ago."

"Well then," he went on, "surely they can't be that....erm..........big......"

"Well sir, they have grown a lot lately, the bra I have on at the moment is a 32GG."

He instantly felt his face flush red as he tried to maintain his composure, had he heard her right? He could see they had to be at least that, but to hear her confirm it still came as something of a shock. With no padding and with her being just 18 years of age it was clear that not only were they big, but they also had to be firm.........very firm. Seeing them right there thrusting out before her stretching her blouse to its very limits had his mouth watering and his poor cock on the verge of exploding. He had to take this opportunity, there was no choice.

"Well I don't believe you," he said as he just stared at them, "I'll need to see."

There, he had said it, he couldn't believe it but he had. There was a moments silence as Alison tried to see if he was being serious or not. It was crucial that Sidney maintained a stern expression on his face, he had to let her know that he was deadly serious.

Now, just standing 3 feet away from him, this stunning girl clearly saw she had no choice. Slowly she began to undo her tie, pulling it until it hung loose around her neck. The old creep just stared in utter disbelief as next she carefully brought her hands up and began to unbutton her blouse. As each button sprang free a little more of her cleavage began to appear.

With his erection weeping pre-cum into his grubby old pants the poor old man was in turmoil, but he knew he could do nothing about it. With bulging eyes and a wide gaping mouth he watched as finally the button between her tits gave way, followed by the next, and the next. He wanted desperately to just tear the blouse from her, it was all taking so painfully long.

Then it happened, the moment he had been waiting for, the moment of sheer disbelief. This beautiful blond girl opened up her blouse and there they were in their mind blowing spectacular glory. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, she had done it. His eyes drank in the vision before him, not only were her tits big and beautiful but the bra that contained them was too. Matching her panties it was a half cup white lace number, and it even had the same tiny pink bow between the cups as on her panties.

Alison took a nervous step back as he got to his feet and walked towards her. His eyes were locked on her exposed chest. She knew things were getting out of hand when she looked down and saw the size of what was obviously his fully hard cock sticking out forming a tent in his trousers. She had seen how men can get excited in her presence before, but this man was different, she could sense his growing desperation.

The drooling old pervert muttered to himself as he took a step closer, this girl was all his dreams come true. His mind was racing as he studied the most incredible tits he had ever seen. He wanted to suck them, squeeze them, kiss them, lick them, but more than anything he wanted to bury his cock between them and fuck the hell out of them! But he knew he had to be careful, no matter how hard it was he still had to be so very careful.

"Well, are they padded?" Sidney asked as he brought his hands up towards them. "Do you mind?"

What could Alison say? Of course she minded but there was nothing she could do? Still she reasoned that it wouldn't actually hurt her, and if it gave him a bit of a thrill then so what, at least she wasn't being punished.

"No.........no of course not," she said.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing, the softness of her voice and the way she spoke made it seem like she was deliberately being a naughty little tease. Or at least that's the way it sounded to him anyway.

His trembling nicotine stained old fingers came up and he gently began to feel the underside of her bra. Alison said nothing, instead she just looked down at the floor to her side as she allowed him the freedom to continue.

"Oh my," he sighed quietly as he placed his palms against them and began to lift them slightly feeling their weight. They seemed so heavy yet they just sat there almost hovering before her as if they were weightless. His hands weren't small yet they seemed dwarfed by the size of these gorgeous huge melons that he unbelievably found himself holding. He had never been so excited as he got his first idea of just how incredibly firm they were. Still pretending to be checking out her bra he squeezed them gently at first, but sensing no objection he couldn't help himself from sinking his fingers in deeper and getting a good true feel of these glorious monsters.

"Oh yes yes," he whispered. He had completely forgotten himself, he was too lost in the moment.

Alison could see he was getting too carried away. She watched him lick his lips as he stared at his dirty old hands now roaming freely all over her magnificent firm young bust. She got a reminder, as if it were needed, of just what a vile old man he was when his mouth opened wider and she saw for the first time his brown and yellow stained teeth.

Enough was enough, she found him repulsive and didn't like the way this was going. As he moved his hands over the front of them and started squeezing them she summoned up the courage needed to do something about it. The wide eyed look of excitement on his sweaty face told her all she needed to know.

"You shouldn't touch me like that," she told him as she pushed his hands away and took a few steps back. He didn't know what to say, all he could think of was those tits and how his whole life he had longed for a moment such as this. He wanted more and didn't care about anything else as he again reached his dirty old hands out for them. Alison swatted them away and, as she hastily began to button her blouse back up, she again told him quite firmly that he shouldn't be touching her that way.

The old man sat back down in his seat. His disappointment was clear to see as Alison straightened her clothing out. Realising that he had probably pushed things as far as he dare he grabbed her file and scribbled down a few notes.

The pretty blond 18 year old looked puzzled and, as he continued to write, she had to ask what he was doing.

"Well," he said as he placed his pen down in front of him. "Your file makes interesting reading young lady." His tone seemed to change to one of a more serious nature. "I'm just recording our meeting so there is no confusion."

"What do you mean confusion?"

"Well, I do feel rather uncomfortable at the way you just acted, you know.....showing me your underwear and inviting me to touch you and so on......I don't think it's very appropriate."

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,787 Followers