An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,787 Followers

Alison was almost relieved and instantly said, "yes, yes, anything you say, I.......I'll do anything you say." She knew as she spoke that she may live to regret it, but surely letting this old pervert have a grope and a feel wouldn't hurt, not as much as the alternatives anyway.

As she came and stood beside him he found himself looking straight at that phenomenal pair of 32GG's now right before his eyes. Without taking his eyes off them he placed a hand on the back of her calf and started to feel his way upwards over her knitted stocking until he reached the smooth bare flesh of her thigh. Looking up for a reaction he then carried on moving his hand up under her skirt until once again he had her gorgeous ass in the palm of his hand.

Alison did nothing, she knew she had to endure whatever he had in mind, she knew this was her last chance. One more objection and she was afraid that he would exclude her once and for all and this time he wouldn't change his mind. So she couldn't take any more chances.........

"You see," the dirty pervert whispered as he slipped his other hand up the front of her skirt, "this is what men will want to do." She just stood motionless as his creepy old hands groped around under her tiny skirt. She could see beads of sweat breaking out all over his balding head as he now squeezed her ass quite roughly. "Mmmm, my word that's so firm," he sighed as he fondled and groped her tight round cheeks with one hand while the other raised the front of her skirt up. He let out a quiet groan as he now found himself looking at the front of her pure white panties. Tightly they clung to her pussy mound and he could clearly see the crease between her legs. God he had never been more excited.

His dirty old fingers danced lightly over the front of her panties while he licked his lips. He now looked every bit the old pervert that he was. "Yes, oh yes," he muttered as he felt his way all over the fine virgin white cotton. All Alison could do was just stand there and let him regardless of how much he disgusted her. She hated him for what he was doing but knew it was better this than the consequences that would come with the alternative.

He drew his hand from her ass and slipped it between the tops of her luscious thighs. The pretty blond bit down on her bottom lip as she felt his fingers reach upwards and trace the outline of her pussy through her panties. Alison couldn't believe that despite everything she could feel herself getting slightly turned on by his creepy wandering hands. She felt ashamed to feel anything as a result of what this vile old man was doing, but sometimes the body reacts in a certain natural way that is beyond our control, no matter how much it may disgust us. In her mind though she still felt sickened by him and would have done almost anything to make him stop.

He was now getting excited beyond his control as he started to again push the soft cotton crotch into her moist pussy. Again he smiled and displayed those vile rotten teeth. Alison became unsure of how far he was going to go and instinctively and without thinking she went to step back. The old man grabbed her wrist and told her not to be so silly. He went on to remind her how it was all her fault and this was the lesson she would have to learn.

He could see the look of resignation in her face and as he released her from his grip his attention focused once again on those magnificent boobs. He raised a hand towards them causing her to flinch. But he didn't touch her, instead he just tweaked the straining button between them and in an instant her blouse sprang open as her huge jugs made their bid for freedom. Excitedly the old boy rubbed his hands together as he stared wide eyed at the sight that greeted him. He could see the next button just below her bust was also under strain so he did the same again to that one.

That was it all of a sudden the blouse sprang open. Right before his eyes displayed perfectly in their 32GG cups made from the prettiest white lace were the biggest most beautiful pair of knockers he had ever seen. The old man couldn't wait a moment longer and with his eyes bulging and licking his lips he brought his hands up and took a firm hold of each one. He let out a sigh as he spread his fingers wide over the bountiful globes and began to squeeze and grope them all over. His excitement was beyond compare as he massaged them excitedly feeling their unbelievable firmness.

"Oh yes," he groaned, "this is what happens to naughty girls like you." He was making the most of this opportunity and his dirty old hands were all over the pretty 18 year old. All Alison could do was stand there and let the dirty old creep do whatever he wanted. She knew it had probably gone too far already and if she tried to stop him he would probably get angry and who knows what might happen. He grabbed either side of her tits and squashed them together before burying his face in the mass of lace covered flesh sucking and chewing them through her bra. He was grunting like a pig as he feasted. He was being so rough, clearly excited beyond any self control he sank his fingers in as deeply as he could before releasing one hand and reaching around and thrusting it again up the back of her skirt.

The busty blond could see where this was all leading to but what could she do? He disgusted her so much that she actually felt physically sick. He was a truly revolting specimen of a man, old smelly and so ugly. But despite all this her body seemed to still betray her, she couldn't believe the tingling sensation she was feeling inside. How could this be? She certainly wasn't enjoying it, but her body had other ideas. This old man's dirty rough groping hands were actually turning her on! There was nothing she could do about it, no matter how much she didn't want it, she couldn't deny these feelings running through her body.

Then he suddenly stopped and looked her over before saying in no uncertain terms, "get them out!" She was stunned by his sudden direct approach. Any lame excuses about educating her no matter how fake seemed to have gone out the window. She could see from the hungry look on his old face that he was now a man with one thing on his mind.

She had no choice and resigned to her fate she slowly reached into her bra with one hand while peeling the fine lace cup down with the other and began to heave her massive jugs out into the open air. The old man looked mesmerised as first one then the other appeared before his eyes in all their magnificent glory. Never in his entire 60 odd years had he seen anything like it. They were just about as perfect as it's possible for anything to be. So big and beautifully round, the smooth tightness of her young skin giving a hint as to just how incredibly firm they were. Her lovely nipples looked like bullets poking out before her.

"Ooh yes, I think someone's enjoying herself more than she would have me believe," he whispered as he reached up and lightly brushed over them with his fingertips. He could feel his mouth fill with saliva as he felt how stiff they were under his touch. He pinched them between his thumb and forefinger and smiled as he saw her bite down on her lip. He was sure she was getting turned on why else would her nipples be pointing out so hard and proud?

"Ooh you are such a naughty girl," he sighed as he reached around her waist and pulled her even closer. The temptation was unbearable as he leaned forward extending his vile tongue towards them. Alison closed her eyes as she felt the dirty old pervert lick her right nipple. He groaned as he licked and teased it with his slobbering wet tongue before kissing it and sucking it in between his lips. The busty 18 year old just stood there as he sucked and chewed on her nipple, something which had an effect that she really didn't want, one of turning her on. After a few seconds he couldn't resist opening his stinking mouth wide and closing over as much tit as he could cram inside. "Mmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, he went on as he began to suck and chew on it, devouring as much as he could.

The lovely blond couldn't deny that it was indeed getting her juices flowing, she hated herself for feeling this way but there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Old Sidney gorged on them slobbering and suckling like a dirty crazy pig. First the right one then the left, then back again, then back again, he couldn't get enough as he licked chewed and sucked as if his life depended on it. Alison looked down to see his sweating bald head moving from one to the other, all the while his dirty nicotine stained old fingers were groping and prodding her firm young flesh. She wanted it over and as his feasting on her engorged tits reached a whole new level of excitement she suddenly tried to push him away. With an almighty shove she suddenly managed to wrestle herself free of his vice-like grip.

As she stepped back he just smiled again displaying that vile mouthful of rotten teeth. He just took it as an opportunity to have another good long look at the unbelievable sexy creature dressed in her oh so short skirt and her opened white blouse with those massive knockers thrusting out.

Alison wondered if that was a wise move as he rose to his feet and told her it was time for the next part of her lesson. "It's about time you saw for yourself what you do," he said in a creepy tone.

She was momentarily confused until she saw him unbuckle his belt. Old Sidney then hurriedly unfastened his trousers and let them drop to the floor. The poor girl was horrified but knew she could do nothing as she looked at him standing there in the grubbiest frayed old pair of underpants she ever saw. But it wasn't the pants that shocked her as much as the huge bulge sticking out in the front of them. Before she could ask him what he was doing he hooked his thumbs under the tatty elastic waistband and threw them down his legs.

The pretty girl gasped as she found herself for the first time staring at a grown mans hard penis. She wanted to look away but curiosity seemed to get the better of her. It swayed around like a flagpole before him she had never seen anything like it. Old Sidney smiled and licked his lips as he watched her surveying it with her beautiful big eyes. In his mind she was impressed and was turned on by the sight of it. But in her mind it was just shock, she was intrigued and curious having seen pictures and videos of such things, but unbelievably this was the first time she saw one for real.

It was so hard that it looked painful with its swollen purple head coated with some sort of wet slime and thick pulsating veins running up and down its length. It was big too, easily 8 or 9 inches and it was so stiff that it curved like a banana straining backwards towards his stomach. She began to see just how excited he really was, and she realised it was all because of her.

He looked almost comical as he stepped out of the trousers and underpants that were bunched around his ankles. He was wearing just his shirt and tie and brown shoes and grey socks. His scrawny white legs looked like they hadn't seen the sun for decades he really did look quite ridiculous.

But Sidney didn't care as he reached out and took her by the hand and asked her if she had ever felt how hard a man's penis can get. When she shook her head he told her it was about time she found out. She wasn't keen and he could see her holding back. But that didn't stop him as he slipped his other hand around her waist and pulled her in close while at the same time guiding her hand towards his raging member.

As her body pressed against his he looked down at her huge melons as they squashed against him. His excitement was beyond all control now as he nuzzled his face into her soft and sweetly scented neck and gave it a long slow kiss. At the same time he felt her virgin fingers gently wrap around his throbbing cock, it was all too much. He let out a long sigh as he released her wrist and brought his hand up towards one of her magnificent boobs. Without hesitation he placed his hand over it and, spreading his fingers wide to try and hold as much of the huge thing as possible and squeezing it hard.

He groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head as Alison's inexperienced fingers began to feel their way up and down his deeply ridged length. This was almost like torture for the incredibly turned on yet frustrated old boy. He still couldn't believe it was happening, not to him. This was so much more than he had ever even dared to dream and he knew he wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

The naive 18 year old was quite amazed as she felt it, she couldn't believe how hard it was, almost like concrete only hot, very hot. She extended her fingers down its underside until she felt the thick matted hair of his old ball sack. She could see the affect she was having on him and couldn't help almost enjoying the feeling of power she suddenly realised she had over him. She watched the pained expression on his face as she dragged her fingers back up feeling her way over its full length. She even smiled as she watched him gasp for breath when she brushed her fingertips lightly over the slimy purple tip.

"Oh God!" He moaned as she worked her fingers around it. "I knew you were a dirty girl," he sighed, "such a very dirty....." With that Alison almost choked as he launched his vile mouth at hers and started kissing her. Groaning he forced his tongue into her mouth as deeply as he could. She gagged as he almost devoured her entire face, with the foul taste of his mouth and his stinking breath it was more than she could stand.

For Sidney though he had never known such feelings, he was in absolute ecstasy. Her lovely soft mouth tasted so sweet, she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. His erection was raging and with her hands now gripping it he didn't know how long he would last, especially with his hands freely feeling her all over.

But for Alison she couldn't stand his mouth on hers a moment longer and she tried to break free of his grip. This time it wasn't so easy, he was just so desperate for satisfaction that when she took her hand away from his cock he knew he had to do something quick.

Without a moment to lose as she broke free he turned her to face the desk and pushed her down over it. The sight of her again bent over the desk was too much and he put his dribbling cock up under the back of her skirt and lay it in the valley between her gorgeous cheeks. The silky smooth softness of her tight white panties felt just incredible and instantly the dirty old pervert started humping against her. Alison tried to straighten up, but in doing so she just made it easier for him as he looked down over her shoulder at the way his humping was causing her huge tits to bounce up and down.

"Oh my God look at those," he sighed as he reached around and took them in his grubby old hands. He mauled them all over squeezing them as hard as he could. Their weighty firmness getting him evermore excited

"OH YES, YES, FUCK YES!" he cried as he dry humped her harder and harder.

She was shocked by his sudden use of foul language. Harder and faster he rubbed his cock up and down in the deep valley between her glorious round cheeks. The fabric of her skirt brushing against its swollen sensitive tip was only adding to the sheer delightful torture. Burying his face in her neck he could smell the sweetness of her scent and feel the softness of her lovely blond hair. Alison could do nothing with her thighs pressed hard against the edge of the desk, she was trapped.

"OH FUCK YES!" He cried as he pushed his cock harder against her sweet panty covered ass. Suddenly and without warning he thrust a hand deep inside the front of her panties while the other gripped one of her tits as if his life depended on it. "Oh you love it oh God yes," he groaned as he reached lower until his middle finger was pressing between the lips of her tender pussy. Alison gasped as she felt it slip between them, her wetness making it easy as it wormed its way in. The dirty nicotine stained finger probed deeply and despite being thin and bony her virgin pussy still felt so tight around it.

"Oh God yes lovely, lovely," the old man groaned as he began to manoeuvre it around inside her. The busty 18 year old couldn't help but enjoy the sensation and she felt her juices begin to flow. This wasn't lost on the old man and as he felt his finger getting wetter and wetter he began to finger-fuck her as hard and fast as he could. This caused Alison's knees to start to buckle as unbelievably she felt the beginnings of an orgasm welling up inside.

Alison's panties were smeared with the old man's pre-cum as he humped against her faster and faster. He couldn't control himself any longer, the sensation of his cock nestling between those beautiful tight cheeks, her tit in his hand and his finger up inside her pussy was just all too much for such a poor and frustrated old boy.

All of a sudden he began to cry out, "UH, UH, UH, UH, UH, UUUHH, UUUUHHHH, UUUUUUHHHHHH, AAAARGH YES, YES, YES!!!!" He could feel the spunk stampeding up through his cock as in an instant it erupted like a huge volcano spewing its molten hot white larva all over the gorgeous girl's ass. Over and over he hammered up and down against her as more and more of the filthy sticky stuff flooded from his balls. He couldn't stop himself, it was the most incredible sensation he had ever experienced. He drew his hand from within her panties and just held her so tightly while he continued pumping his thick spunk all over her lovely cheeky bum. There was so much, more than he had ever known before, and it seemed to just keep on coming as his cock pumped rope after spunky rope all over her. Moaning and groaning he felt his legs giving way as he clung tightly to the fit young 18 year old.

Alison knew instantly what had happened as she felt the warm sticky wetness soaking through her white cotton panties and covering her bum. She made no attempt to stop him as he kissed her on the neck while still fondling and squeezing her massive boobs. His humping against her began to slow and the pretty blond knew the mess that he had created all over her skirt and panties. There was so much of the foul stuff that it began trickling down her leg. Sidney gradually came back down to earth and as his cock pulsated and pumped out the final drops he looked down between them.

"Oh my God," he whispered as he saw the devastation he had caused. The back of her skirt was sodden with thick white goo, and her once lovely clean panties were now smothered in huge globs of stinking sperm, so much so that it looked like she had sat in a bucket of the dirty stuff. She did nothing she just remained exactly where she was without moving as he slowly pealed himself from her.

Staggering backwards the old man slumped into his seat and let out an exhausted sigh. He again looked at the beautiful girl and felt quite proud of the sheer volume of spunk he had created. It was dribbling down her thighs and soaking into her knitted stockings. Her skirt was bunched up in a sticky mess and her cotton panties were absolutely covered in it.

"Now that's what happens when you dress like that......" Sidney told her........

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,787 Followers