An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 36

Story Info
Alisons first encounter....continued.
14.8k words
4.8
47.9k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 36 of the 38 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,774 Followers

Sidney Spooner spent the days and weeks following his encounter with Alison in something of a daydream. He never in his wildest dreams thought he would get his grubby old hands on a gorgeous young girl like that. She was the first thing he thought about when he woke up in the morning, and the last thing he thought about before going to sleep at night. Of course every time he thought of her he would get instantly aroused, just picturing that voluptuous body in his mind would invariably have him reaching down for his rapidly swelling tool. He was a filthy old pervert, and to be fair he knew it, which was why he enjoyed reliving his experience with the unbelievably curvaceous blond 18 year old on a daily basis, albeit all on his own.

He would lay in his bed and try to recount every detail of her phenomenally fit young body, those massive yet incredibly firm tits, that ripe cheeky young ass and the way it teasingly stuck out, her beautiful blond hair, and of course the sweetest prettiest face he had ever seen. He couldn't help himself from taking his hard cock in his hand and as he began to stroke up and down its rigid length he would remember the feel of her delicate young fingers wrapped around the gnarly old thing. Nobody would ever believe what had happened and how lucky he was, he knew if he ever told anyone the tale would be met with laughter and total disbelief, in fact he sometimes couldn't believe it himself. But the more he thought about her the faster his hand would work its way up and down on his desperately hard tool. He could see her in his mind's eye, peeling her lace bra from those gigantic jugs, lifting her sexy little skirt to show him her lovely white panties, he could see his grubby old hands freely feeling their way over her incredible 18 year old body. Then, as he remembered the moment when he pressed his erection against her tight panty covered ass, it would happen again. With his clenched fist pumping his bent dirty old cock for all he was worth he would let out a cry as he ejaculated copious amounts of stinking hot sperm all over his already stained sheets. This would happen at least twice a day, and every time he found the pleasure from these lonely masturbation sessions so incredibly intense that he wondered if he would ever stop.

The truth was he couldn't help himself, he couldn't stop, simply because to a sad lonely dirty old man like Sidney the thought of a busty 18 year old bond like Alison was the stuff of every far-fetched dream and fantasy he had ever had. So to have tasted the pleasures of such a girl, however briefly, was possibly the most overwhelming experience of his entire life. His only regret was that he hadn't exploited the situation more fully, he regretted not making the most of that once in a lifetime chance and taking her completely. He could only imagine the thrill emptying this old man's spunk deep inside her. But imagination was all he had, because he knew he would never get so lucky again. His time as the stand-in headmaster was coming to an end and any hopes he may have had of having one more chance her were finally dashed when he received notice that his services were no longer required and he was being sent back to his old job.

Several weeks went by and Sidney was back in his old routine of looking at and lusting over the girls in his office. His relentless frustration was sometimes unbearable, and the sight of a short skirted lovely bending over to get something from the bottom drawer of the filing cabinet opposite would have his cock throbbing in no time.

There was even an embarrassing moment when he experienced something that he hadn't had happen for a very long time. One of the girls, a twenty something blond named Anna crouched down opposite his desk to rummage through one of the bottom drawers. The trouble was she had on a very short black skirt and, as it turned out, black stockings. This quickly became apparent because she was unwittingly giving him a sneaky peek of the edge of her stocking tops the whole time she was there.

It turned the dirty old bugger on so much that he couldn't resist slipping his hand under his desk and giving his cock a nice little rub through his trousers. It was pure torture, his eyes widened at the way her skirt stretched tightly across her thighs slowly riding higher showing more and more, and still she had no idea of the free show she was treating him to. Then, just as he thought his frustration couldn't get any worse she suddenly dropped to her knees to reach right into the back of the drawer. Now he found himself staring straight at her ass thrusting in the air with her skirt stretched tightly across it. Couple this with the display of her stocking tops it was all too much for such a poor frustrated old man. He glanced furtively around the room to make sure nobody was watching him before fixing his lustful gaze back on the delectable vision before him. Then all of a sudden his excitement became too much and before he could do anything to stop it happening he felt his cock pulsate and he knew all too well what was about to happen.

As he felt himself start to cum he knew he had no choice other than to see it through, he couldn't stop now. He gripped his erection tightly through his trousers and clenched his teeth as his balls began to empty themselves into his grubby old underpants. He ogled the sight before him, his head spinning with thoughts of grabbing her womanly hips and ploughing his cock balls deep into her. It was all he could do to maintain his composure and avoid drawing attention to himself. He could feel his face go red and sweat breaking out all over his head as he squeezed and massaged his throbbing cock over and over. The girl had no idea what she was doing as the old man felt the unmistakeable wet gooey mess filling his pants. It was useless, he had no choice, he had to rid himself of every last smelly glob while trying not to give the game way until he was all spent.

It took him a few minutes to catch his breath and then compose himself as he watched her stand up, straighten her skirt, and then walk off back to her desk. This of course left him with something of an embarrassing problem, what to do with the mess that he had made of himself? In the end he had no choice, he decided to just leave it and within an hour or so he was able to slip off unnoticed to the bathroom and clean himself up. He knew that the girl would have been horrified if she knew what he had done, and it could well have cost him his job, but he truly couldn't help himself. Every day his mouth salivated over the hot young women at work, and every day he had the problem of a throbbing erection to deal with.

His daily frustration was only getting worse, it seemed that there were beautiful sexy young women everywhere. He loved to look at them and didn't care most of the time if they caught him or not. But it was the looking but not touching that was driving him crazy. He reasoned that it probably drove every old man crazy, the endless supply of cock hardening material out there for all to look at but never touch. But such was life, and like everyone else, old Sidney just had to accept the way things were.

He had been back at his old job almost 2 months and the old man decided to take a week's holiday. Not that he was going anywhere, or even had anything to do. The way he saw it he got no thanks for not taking it and so as he was entitled to it then why not? Even though it would mean not getting his daily fix of office eye candy.

For the first few days he just hung around at home doing nothing but laying around in bed spending much of his day thumbing through his extensive porn collection. It certainly passed the time and with his imagination working overtime he was enjoying "spending time" with some of his favourite busty young beauties. Each day he would spill load after load of thick creamy spunk all over their asses and tits until the pages of his magazines were so sodden that the pictures were virtually unrecognisable. He would mutter all sorts of crude and disgusting comments about how they loved it as they caused him to shoot yet another load of stinking sperm over them. He would smile through his dirty rotten old teeth as he wondered how the girls in the photos would react if they saw the affect they had on him and the resulting mess.

The reality was to anybody watching it would be a truly perverse and disgusting sight. Seeing this vile 60 plus year old man with his lank greasy grey hair hunched naked over his dirty magazines wanking furiously on his gnarly old cock was an image that most would rather not witness. So it was probably just as well that nobody did.

Old Sidney awoke early on the Wednesday morning knowing he had to go into town for a few essential bits and pieces. Being something of a lazy old sod he really couldn't be bothered, but as the sun was shining he consoled himself that at least there might be some hot pieces of ass for him to have a good old lust over. So the old codger got himself ready, which didn't mean showering or even brushing his teeth, it literally meant throwing on the same stale old clothes he had been wearing all week and heading off out in his battered old car.

He really was a relentless old pervert, it was like a full time pre-occupation. As he drove along he couldn't help ogling all the young women walking along the footpath giving his cock a sneaky squeeze every time he saw an attractive one. Even when he pulled up at the lights he had to wait while two young ladies crossed in front of him. Both young and pretty and wearing rather tight jeans he again dropped his hand in his lap to have a little fiddle with himself as he looked them over.

"Oh yes you dirty bitches," he muttered as he watched their jiggling tits and sexy wiggling asses as they hurried across the road. "Ooh fuck yeah, ooh you dirty cock teasing bitches," he again muttered as he licked his crusty old lips and his imagination began to wander. Then, as he instinctively began to rub himself more vigorously, he found himself so engrossed in the sight of their two peachy little asses that he hadn't noticed the lights change. That was until he heard a horn blast him from somewhere in the queue behind. As he went to pull off he noticed the blasting horn got the attention of the two girls. They both looked back over their shoulders straight at him and giggled as they saw him staring. "Ooh yes lovely, ooh you lovely, dirty bitches," he once again muttered as he took one long final ogling look at them before driving off.

Once he got into town and parked he headed for the shops, the whole time not missing any opportunity to cast his eye over any passable piece of skirt that he saw.

Just then a little way in front of him he noticed a young lady with a head full of lovely wavy blond hair come out of a shop and walk on ahead. "Oh God look at that," he muttered under his breath as he watched the purposeful way she strode off in her stilettos. The hair caught his eye at first, but he was soon distracted by the exaggerated sway of her incredibly sexy ass, an ass that was contained in a very tightly fitted little black skirt. Not only was it tight, but it was short, very short and he quickly noticed something else. Her shapely legs were sheathed in sheer black nylon, and that wasn't all. He noticed the skirt had one of those teasing little splits up the back, not very long, but with the skirt being so short it was long enough. Not only that but because she had one of those incredibly shapely asses that stuck out making the skirt so tight it caused the split to gape rather more than perhaps it was supposed to giving anybody following her a glimpse of her stocking tops.

He couldn't believe it yet again he was being mercilessly teased by a girl who was blissfully unaware of the affect she was having on him, this was something that excited him no end. So much so that he decided to forget what he had come out for and instead follow her around for a while, all the time trying to keep back so as to not be too obvious.

The dirty old pervert couldn't help smiling as he noticed he wasn't alone in his admiration of her, she was getting some rather long and lingering looks from just about every man that saw her. Old Sidney could feel his cock swelling as he stared at the sexy sway of that incredibly shapely bum and the way it seemed to stretch her skirt to the limit. His imagination quickly began to wander, what he wouldn't give to have his hands roam all over it, squeezing and groping it as he dragged her skirt up to reveal more and more of whatever treasures were hidden underneath.

Just then he shook himself out of his daydream as she stopped to look in a shop window. It was then that he got his first look at her from the side....and what he saw without a doubt absolutely blew his mind!

He had been so engrossed in her ass and the brief flashes of stocking top that he hadn't, until that moment, paid much attention to her upper half, and what an upper half it was! His jaw almost hit the deck when he saw the size of her tits, they were absolutely enormous!!! He was taken completely by surprise as from behind all he could see was how slender her waist was and how it emphasised her curvy hips. This now was a whole different matter. Wearing a tightly ribbed cream sweater there was no denying what a phenomenal pair they were thrusting boldly out from her trim little body. He couldn't believe his eyes, he had to take a moment to admire her and as he did he instantly felt his pants start to tighten. He could feel his cock begin to harden right up without even touching himself, quite something for a man of 60, an indication, as if it were needed, of just how frustrated and desperate he was. It was then that he looked up and saw her face. Along with everything else he could see she was also incredibly pretty. He thought for a moment how she looked familiar, then he suddenly realised, how could he be so stupid.......it was her! Alison!

He couldn't believe he hadn't recognised her out of her college uniform. The way she dressed made her look older than her 18 years. Instantly his head was in a spin, he had to think quickly, it was like the Gods were giving him one more chance, and it was a chance he knew he had to take!

Then, just as she turned to walk away, he went forward and tapped her on the shoulder. He had no idea what he was going to say, but he knew he couldn't just let her walk away. As she turned to face him he was momentarily struck dumb before blurting out the first thing that came into his head.

"Erm, excuse me young lady," he said trying to sound as authoritative as possible, "but shouldn't you be in college?"

She looked puzzled at him for a moment before eventually recognising the creepy old pervert, and the moment she realised who it was she felt a wave of panic rush over her. "Oh, h....hello," she nervously replied.

Old Sidney could see he had caught out the pretty 18 year old clearly she should have been at school. This immediately filled him with added confidence, he could see the look of fear in her eyes and that was all he needed to now try and milk this situation for all it was worth. As she blustered something about being off to go for job interviews the old man just took a moment to once again look her over. Her top stretched so tightly across those beautifully big round knockers that it caused his already swelling cock to twitch in his pants. He hurriedly swallowed the saliva that was building up in his rotten old mouth before speaking again.

"Well, if this hasn't been agreed I'm afraid you could be in a lot of trouble." He watched her with great interest, she was clearly nervous and as she tried to protest her innocence it became more and more apparent that she was lying. She even tried to charm him with a half-hearted smile in the hope that she might be able to appeal to his kinder side, if he even had one!

But it wasn't working, the vile old man told her that although he was no longer at the college he was still working at the local authority in the education department, and part of his new role was catching truants.

It was working better than he had expected, he could see the fear etched all over her lovely sweet young face. He wasn't even sure himself where he was going with it all but seeing she was unable to offer any real defence he decided to take things further.

Desperate to have her completely at his mercy, he went on to explain how he could make sure she got expelled and how that in turn would result in her exams all being marked as "non attendance," in other words....failed! He told her he would have to take her back to college and how her new head and then her parents would be told of his decision to exclude her.

Thinking he had done enough he instructed her to come with him back to where his car was parked as he was going to be taking her back to college right now. However she had other ideas. She knew once she was alone with him she would be completely at his mercy, and so she refused to go. She said she would make her own way back and face whatever consequences were to come.

The old boy thought he had done enough but clearly he hadn't. He had to think fast, the sight of this incredibly curvaceous 18 year old was sending his blood pressure through the roof. He knew he would never get another chance like this he had to somehow get her under his control.

Seeing he had no answer to this Alison turned to leave. Unable to allow this to happen he ordered her to stay where she was. His voice must have carried some authority because she stopped dead in her tracks. It was then that she turned to him and said that she didn't trust him and there was no way there was going to be a repeat of what happened before...."I should have reported you," she said.

This sudden act of defiance began to worry the old boy. He knew deep down that blessed with a little more intelligence she probably would have reported him and he would now be in all sorts of trouble. But he couldn't get away from the fact that she was right there, and looking like every depraved fantasy he had ever had, he needed to think of something fast. It was then that he took a gamble.

"Okay have it your way," he said as he turned to walk away. But just before he did he said that if she had come with him she might have been able to convince him not to go through with it. But now she had left him no choice, he would go and report the matter right now and he hoped she was prepared to live with the consequences.

He took no more than a few steps when, just as he began to wonder whether he had blown it, his seemed his prayers might be answered. "Wait!" The busty 18 year old cried, "What do you mean?"

He went on to tell her how she had no idea how much trouble she was in. He said when he was in charge there he had been told what a trouble maker she was and they had asked him to keep an eye on her. He knew that certain female teachers were looking for any reason to have her kicked out, so much so that he had to fill out a report on her constant disobedience. "It was not a good report," he told her, "in fact I think you're on your last chance and this is all it's going to take to give them what they want."

Funnily enough this all seemed to make sense to Alison, she knew she had been pretty troublesome and she always felt that some of the female teachers didn't like her. Whether it was jealousy or not she had no idea, but what he was saying had struck a chord with the ditsy blond.

What could she do? This was an impossible decision. She knew what was on the dirty old perverts mind and it went without saying that she didn't want the filthy pig anywhere near her. But then the alternative was also unthinkable, she would be in all sorts of trouble and the consequences? Well who knows what they could be!

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,774 Followers