An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 37

Story Info
An opportunity....for Mandy?
14.9k words
4.7
59.9k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 37 of the 38 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,784 Followers

Mandy found the almost constant harassment meant her second job at the Doctors surgery just wasn't worth the effort. She really needed the money but didn't need to be fending off the randy old Doctor almost every day. So when she decided to give her notice to the senior partners stating in no uncertain terms why she wanted to leave, she was a little surprised by their reaction.

It soon became pretty obvious to the busty 20 year old that they were fully aware of the Doctors reputation and seemed to be at great pains to ensure she wasn't going to take her complaint any further. They even went so far as to offer her another position. They had a small hospital about half a mile away that gave ongoing treatment to patients incapable for whatever reason of looking after themselves. They went on to explain that it would be a job much the same as the one she was doing now. The only possible difference would be that she would also have to undertake very minor caring duties, nothing that requires medical training, just simple tasks assisting the nursing staff.

Mandy thought about it and was about to decline when they suddenly came up with an offer of more money. This was obviously whey she needed a second job and so after reconsidering it for a few minutes she knew she would be stupid to turn it down. The hours were more or less the same, which fitted with her day job, and with the thought of getting her own place still on her mind she decided to give it a go.

She could sense the relief in the room when she accepted and said she would start there the very next evening, as long as they kept the old Doctor away. All agreed and she was given the details of the job, where to go etc, and everyone left happy.

It wasn't a main hospital more a small community affair with capacity for only about 20 patients. As Mandy would be working a later shift this meant she would be there after any visitors had left and so they told her there was no need for a uniform, she could wear whatever she liked. It also gave her time to go home after her day job and get changed before she started.

As she arrived the next evening she had a good feeling about the whole place. The nurses seemed friendly and the only Doctor ever on the evening shift was rarely there, and even if he was he seemed a regular decent guy, not a raving pervert like Dr Smith.

As they explained what the job entailed Mandy quickly realised that this was going to be even easier than her last position. It involved a little office work but her main role was to really just keep an eye and ear out on the patients and to look in on them from time to time.....easy!

Everything was going fine for the first few days, in fact she rarely saw anybody at all. She did of course get the odd lingering look from a few of the male patients as she went about her chores, but then that was only to be expected. She kept herself busy much of the time and was looking forward to getting a little more involved in caring for the patients.

On the first day of her second week Mandy arrived at around 6:30 PM as usual. She checked herself in the mirror that hung in the entrance lobby and, as always, liked what she saw. This evening she was wearing a simple pale pink t-shirt that clung beautifully to her huge juicy knockers and a pair of figure hugging black leggings. With a skimpy black thong underneath the leggings vanished deep between her ass cheeks flawlessly showing off the perfectly rounded shape of each one. So with her pretty young face and soft blond hair pulled tightly back into a ponytail she had a fresh young glow about her, a glow that when coupled with her phenomenal curves made her a mouth watering prospect to all who laid eyes on her.

Quietly in sheepskin lined suede ankle boots she strode along the corridor to the reception area where she spent most of her time. As she took her seat she noticed two nurses preparing to end their shift and breathing a sigh of relief at the prospect of going home. Unable to avoid overhearing them she became intrigued at what they were saying. They were clearly talking about one of the patients, and from what she could gather they were being rather disrespectful about the elderly man in room 7.

"God I hate going into his room, he just stares at you the whole time, I mean you can't go anywhere near him without....well you know what happening," said the first nurse.

"I know, he gives me the creeps, but I suppose you have to feel sorry for him, it must be hard," said the second as after a moment's pause they both burst out laughing.

"Oh it's hard alright," replied the first, "that's the trouble!"

"Well you could always, you know, help him out," said the second with a smirk.

"Ew yuk, can you imagine," she replied with a shudder as she acted at being sick.

"Is it a private joke?" Mandy asked trying to find out what they were talking about.

"Oh nothing for you to worry about," answered the first nurse, "but let's just say," she paused as she looked up and down the voluptuous young blond, "I would stay out of room 7 if I were you, I really don't think the old codger would be able to stand it....." With that the first nurse bid her farewell and left.

Still she couldn't help digging some more she wanted to know what they were talking about. So, unable to resist the urge of a quick gossip the remaining nurse went on to explain.

It seemed that he was an old man in his 70's who apparently couldn't walk and had no use of his arms. The real problem was all the nurses were of the opinion that despite this he was a dirty old bugger with a one track mind. They said as soon as a female would walk into the room he would be eying them up sometimes making crude comments without a care in the world for what they may think. Along with that he seemed to be constantly aroused with a tent forming in his bed sheet almost every time. To be fair the nurses did understand to a point, after all being unable to move his arms meant he had no way of "relieving" himself and so the frustration must be quite tough for him, even at his age.

Mandy being a kind and understanding soul went on to ask if he had a wife or somebody that could come in and "help him out."

"No," the nurse said, "I've never seen him have any visitors, I don't think he's even got any friends." She went on to joke that if Mandy felt so sorry for him then feel free, at that they both burst out laughing and Mandy acted at being sick just like the other nurse had. "Seriously though, I wouldn't go in there, he can't move so you'd be quite safe, but he is rather disgusting and has a way of making you feel rather uncomfortable..."

"Anyway," said the nurse, "I have to go or I'm going to miss my bus," and with that she too was gone.

Now all alone Mandy kept thinking over what they had said. She already knew full well the affect she had on men, and seeing that these nurses weren't exactly overly blessed in the looks department she couldn't help wondering what he would make of her. Not that she was big headed or anything but she knew from experience how just about every man she had ever met wanted her so it would be only natural to wonder.

For the next hour or so the old man in room number 7 kept going through her mind. The gorgeous blond was such a tease and despite everything she had been through she still loved to see the reaction she got from men. Despite everything she had been through still nothing gave her a greater kick than seeing some desperately frustrated old boy driven to the very edge by her teasing ways. Deep down she loved the thought of men lusting after her and knowing they would probably sell their souls for just a quick feel of her firm buxom young body. So, being the insufferable tease that she is she couldn't help thinking what a golden opportunity this might be to indulge in some serious fun. The thought of being in full control over some defenceless dirty old pervert for a change could be the chance to have a little "payback".

With that thought in mind she went through the files to see what she could find out about this poor old soul.

It turned out he was in fact 72 years old and apparently had been living rough as a homeless tramp for much of his life up until about 5 years ago. That was when he fell ill and was found apparently motionless in an alley by passers-by. He had suffered a stroke that left him completely paralysed down the left side. After that he was taken into care as he could no longer look after himself. Then, about 6 months ago he had a nasty fall on the stairs leaving him with several broken ribs and a badly broken right arm. This coupled with his previous stroke left him completely bed ridden and virtually incapable of doing anything for himself. Being the age he is together with the severity of his injuries meant recovery was slow and he had spent the last 6 months with his right arm and his right shoulder in plaster with no sign of having it removed any time soon.

With no next of kin and no contacts in case of an emergency it seemed the nurses were right, he really was all alone in the world. Mandy being the type of person she is couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him, if he had spent the last 5 years partially paralysed and now the last 6 months unable to move his only good arm as well, no wonder he's frustrated. It was obvious from what the nurses said that despite his advanced years he was still capable of getting aroused, some might call him a dirty old man, but either way Mandy knew the fact that he couldn't relieve his frustration must be very difficult for the poor old boy.

Reading on she found the notes on his psychological state, and they made for an interesting read. Unsurprisingly it seems he often gets depressed feeling life has always dealt him a crappy hand even before he had his stroke. But now with the stroke and his resulting disabled and useless body things were just about as bad as they could be.

As Mandy read on further she got to the Doctors notes and summary of his findings, all very confidential but with curiosity getting the better of her the 20 year old read on. With a quick scan through she found a very interesting section regarding, among other things, his sexual thoughts and attitude towards females. He apparently had a very low opinion of women, basically seeing them as little more than objects that were there for the benefit of men.

As she looked through several transcripts of interviews the psychiatrist had had with him she could see he uses quite derogatory language when talking about them. For example he tells of how he had spent years living rough on the streets deprived of any female company while having to watch all the "cock teasing bitches" and "tarts" in their short skirts and skimpy tops walking by. Reading on she can see he's clearly bitter and twisted by the fact that being a tramp meant that they would look down their noses with disgust at him. He even goes on to say how he was "forced" to pleasure himself constantly to relieve his endless frustration.

"Mmmm, nice guy," Mandy thought as she began to understand what sort of man he was. No wonder he's having trouble keeping his urges under control, after all this time it must be driving him close to insanity!

As she put down his notes she stood up and walked across to again look at her reflection in the mirror. Admiring her curvaceous young body the teasing little minx couldn't help wondering what he would make of her as she traced her fingertips around the outline of her shirt stretching 34GG's. She smiled knowingly as she flipped herself around to admire her tight shapely ass in her sprayed on leggings, it seemed the devil in her was starting to emerge once again.

The thought of his attitude towards women seemed to only encourage her even more. He was obviously an arrogant sexist pig, and under normal circumstances the sort of person a girl like Mandy should stay away from. But after the experiences the busty blond has had to endure over the past couple of years at the hands of just such men, she rather liked the idea of the boot being on the other foot. So with a wicked smile she wondered whether she could indulge in a bit of "fun".

With curiosity getting the better of her she couldn't resist taking a casual walk passed room 7, just to see what all the fuss was about. With it now being after 9pm it was all very quiet and as she got to the door she peered through the round glass to look inside. There was clearly a bed with somebody in it but beyond that in the dim night lights she couldn't really see anything.

After a moment's pause she couldn't resist quietly opening the door and stepping inside. All she could hear as she entered was the deep grumbling sound of the old man breathing as he slept. Approaching the bed she could see he had just a thin sheet loosely laid across his body, the hospital was always quite warm so this wasn't unusual. Quietly she stepped up to his bedside and as she did she got the shock of her life when she noticed he had his eyes wide open and was looking straight at her.

"Oh, I, erm, I was just checking that you were erm okay...I...I mean that you were, you know, erm......."

He quickly interrupted her making a sort of deep grunting noise before asking her who she was.

"M...Mandy," she said, "my names Mandy, I....I'm new here, on....on the late shift...."

With that the old man grunted at her to put the light on. Sensing she was unsure where the switch was he barked at her, "by the door!"

As the light flickered on the old man's eyes widened as he focused on this new stranger. Mandy remained facing the wall for a few seconds while she glanced over her shoulder at him. She couldn't believe it, she had only been there a few seconds, they hadn't even spoken yet and already his gaze was fixed on her ass in those skin tight leggings. On first impressions it seemed everything she had heard was right. His eyes widened and the expression on his face changed, he was clearly impressed with what he saw. So, just to see his reaction, she couldn't resist arching her back a little and thrusting those firm round cheeks of hers out just a little more.

The old man couldn't believe his eyes as they roamed up her strong young thighs and over her incredibly fit ass. The fine black material of her leggings seemed virtually painted on leaving nothing to the imagination. "Mmmm...........bet you could crack walnuts between those," he grumbled as he ogled her firm round buttocks.

"Pardon!" Mandy said as she turned around to face him.

"I said......." The old man stopped mid sentence and just stared with his mouth gaping open his breath momentarily taken away by the sight of Mandy's unbelievably big knockers. "Oh my G......"

He seemed to have lost the power of speech as the gorgeous young blond slowly walked towards him. With each step he just stared in awe at the way her boobs bounced and jiggled in an almost cartoon-like way as if they had a life of their own. Her pink cotton t-shirt was doing an admirable job at containing them despite the fabric being stretched seemingly to the limit.

Mandy could see that familiar look of awe-struck wonder that she had seen so many times before. With eyes bulging and mouth gaping the pathetic looking old man stared straight at her boobs with seemingly not a care for how blatantly obvious he was being. Laying there he looked as helpless as she knew he was. With his right arm in plaster from his shoulder down to his forearm and his left arm and leg lying lifeless beside him he certainly looked a sorry sight.

It was clear to the pretty blond why he was so frustrated, looking the way he did it must have been a very long time since he had any female attention. With unshaven scraggy grey stubble covering his chin and neck and a mouth completely void of any teeth the 72 year old wasn't a pretty picture. The only hair on his head was a few sweaty grey strands spread across his pillow growing out from behind his ears. With the room being quite warm the pathetic looking old boy just had a thin sheet covering his frail old body from the chest down.

As Mandy came closer she couldn't help casting her gaze over the thin sheet. She could clearly see the outline of his aged frame. With a recognisable small lump visible in the area of his privates she could tell he was naked underneath. Another glance at his right arm confirmed what the nurses had said, yeah sure his hand itself wasn't in plaster and seemed able to move freely, but the cast covering his upper arm and shoulder meant it was stuck by his side.

"Can I get you anything?" The pretty 20 year old asked.

"Water," he said quite rudely without a please or thank you.

With that she turned on her little suede fur lined booties and went across to the sink. Taking her time she gave her ass a little extra movement as she went giving the old boy plenty to look at. As she reached the sink she took a glass from the side and, bending a little at the waist, she pushed her ass out in those ever tightening leggings as she slowly filled it with water. She knew what she was doing she could almost feel the dirty old tramps eyes burning holes in her firm young cheeks.

As she turned to face him he again shamelessly stared at her huge gently swaying knockers as she carefully carried the full glass towards him. A glance down at the slowly swelling lump under his sheet told Mandy all she needed to know.

This was going to be a perfect opportunity for the voluptuous young blond to try out her favourite sport for once in absolute safety. Now standing right before him she offered the glass forward for him to take a sip from. As she did this she leant forward over him a little. At the same time she couldn't resist bringing her upper arms in either side of her huge boobs gently squashing them together as she pretended to be steadying the glass. The look on his face was an absolute picture and as he lifted his head off the pillow to drink from the glass his eyes looked like they might pop out of his skull. She knew what she was doing and comfortable in the knowledge that there was nothing he could do the cock teasing minx allowed him to stare all he wanted.

After a few seconds he moved his mouth away and so she asked if he had had enough. The old boy distracted by her incredible knockers took a few seconds before looking up into her eyes. He was mesmerised by her pretty sweet young face, her eyes shone like diamonds and her mouth.......oh her mouth! It looked so inviting with plump soft lips that seemed to pout with the teasing offer of a kiss. After a moment she took the glass away and straightened herself up, as she did she glanced back down the bed. She almost choked when she saw how the lump under the sheet had suddenly transformed into what can only be described as a tent pole! Pretending not to notice the gorgeous blond turned and took the glass back over to the sink, giving her ass even more of a very deliberate cock teasing sway this time. She was sure she could hear him mumble something but couldn't tell what.

The fact was the old man couldn't quite believe his eyes. He had always lusted after beautiful girls, beautiful girls that were always way beyond his reach, but this one was something else. He even wondered if he was dreaming!

Unsure what to do next Mandy turned to face him and telling him he had better get to sleep now as she had to go. Still the grubby old man stared at her as if he was in a trance. She watched his eyes trail down her curvaceous body lingering on her bountiful young breasts before continuing downward finally stopping at her crotch. She watched in amazement as he blatantly licked around his lips a couple of times before mumbling, "ooh yes...."

Unsure what to do she simply turned and said a cheery goodbye to the poor old fella and left the room leaving him in something of a state. As she went back to her desk she paused to look at herself in one the full length mirror that stood in the corridor, it was then she realised what had caught his attention. Her black leggings were so skin tight that she had a very obvious camel toe, the crease of her pussy was clear to see through the fine material. She couldn't help smiling to herself as she thought of what she must have done to him knowing he was an ogling old pervert anyway. Even so she still couldn't believe how quickly he had got excited, and just how hard he a got for a man of his age. She now knew what the nurses meant, and she understood why they weren't keen to go into the room. He may have been harmless but it was clear what he was thinking and being such a very old and decrepit man it was understandable how they would be disgusted.

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,784 Followers