An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the poor old boy however it was going to be a long night. He had a hard-on that was as always going to be left so in need of attention, attention that it would never get. But no matter how cruel it was he knew his one plastered arm and his other useless arm meant there was as always nothing he could do about it. The image of that gorgeous young blond with her simply astounding body was going to be going round in his mind all night. This was a time more than any other when he really needed to take his old cock in his hand and release his endless frustration.

A few hours later Mandy took a stroll down the corridor one more time before going home. As she approached the old man's room she noticed she must have left his light on. Quietly she opened the door and reached in for the switch. As she did she glanced over to the bed and saw the old man lying there with his eyes closed and his toothless old mouth hanging open. Then just as she went to flick off the light switch she noticed something.....................unbelievably that tent pole was still sticking up under his sheet. Admittedly it had gone down a little, but it was definitely still there! "You poor poor thing," she thought to herself...............while at the same time grinning all over her face.

That night Mandy couldn't stop thinking about the poor frustrated old man. As she did she found herself getting something of a kick out of what she had done to him.......especially as she hadn't really done very much to get him in such a state. The more she thought the more she saw an opportunity for some real fun, and maybe just a little vengeance for all the times she had been subjected to the demands of other such dirty old men.

The following evening came and she again set off for her evening job, only this time she went a little more prepared to indulge her favourite pastime. She decided to wear her favourite pale blue skirt, the tantalisingly short one that had had such an affect in the past. The one that fitted nice and snug around her bum and hips but had a fluidity that gave it that teasing sway as she walked. With it she decided to wear one of those short white t-shirts that hung from her massive boobs leaving her trim nicely tanned tummy exposed. To finish the look off she decided, after some debate with herself, not to wear a bra, instead allowing her big firm knockers to move freely under the flimsy cotton.

When she arrived she wore a cardigan so as to not raise any ones suspicions. But as soon as she was alone it came off and the gorgeous busty creature checked herself in the mirror before heading off for room 7. Feeling rather smug about herself, Mandy opened the door and strode confidently in asking the old boy how he was this evening.

To say the old man was taken by surprise would be an understatement, all he could do was stare in complete awe at the incredible vision that appeared as if from nowhere before him. "Uh, uh what, uh....." he stammered as his ever widening eyes focused on the sight of this gorgeous girl once again.

"Is there anything you need?" Mandy asked before he could get out whatever he was trying to say.

"Oh my God," whispered the toothless old fart as his brain took a moment to register what his eyes were seeing. He had never seen anything like it, the sight of her massive tits draped in what appeared to be the flimsiest piece of white cotton, her exposed slender tanned stomach, and the tiny skirt flowing from her shapely hips barely covering her ass. To say he was stunned didn't come close, he was completely blown away.

Mandy just looked at that all too familiar expression on his gaunt old face, "I said is there anything you need?"

The old man snapped back to reality and managed an answer despite being somewhat distracted. "Need? Oh! Oh yes, yes....erm, water, a drink of water...."

His lust fuelled eyes devoured her phenomenal curves as he watched her turn and head back across the room to the sink. Her tantalisingly short skirt swaying with the movement of her incredible ass, the smoothness of her exposed thighs so mouth wateringly firm and tanned had his mind struggling to comprehend such beauty. Instantly the stale contents of his old balls began to stir and his cock once again began to rise uncontrollably. Never in his life had seen such a cock hardening creature.

Mandy knew exactly what she was doing as she bent at the sink to fill the glass from the tap. "Oh God," she heard the old man groan as she looked in the mirror above the sink and gave herself a wicked smile. Unable to resist the urge to tease the old fart she bent a little further. Glancing to the left of her reflection she could see the old man, the expression on his face was a picture. Pretending to be rinsing the glass out she bent even further, as she did she felt her skirt rise up to where she knew she had to be partly showing her panties. Again she looked at the old man's reflection, she couldn't believe it, his mouth was literally hanging open and his eyes were out on stalks.

Slowly she straightened herself up as she turned with the now full glass to face him. Still his facial expression was the same and so she asked him if he was alright. He seemed to have lost the power of speech and instead made a strange sort of groaning noise as his eyes drew themselves up from her skirt to her balloon sized knockers. Mandy could see what she was doing to him but continued with her "innocent" little girl act as she leant forward and placed the glass on his bedside table.

Gently she placed her hand on the back of his in a caring manner. "Are you sure you're alright?" She again asked, "would you like a sip of your water?"

This time he didn't speak, he just stared in complete awe at the way her huge firm breasts seemed to take on a life of their own under her flimsy cotton t-shirt. With every movement she made the hefty pair freely moved completely unhindered by any underwear. He gulped heavily as his mouth filled with saliva and his old tool grew more and more rigid.

Mandy then perched one cheek of her ass on the edge of the bed and took his hand in hers. She got something of a surprise when she felt his fingers close around hers. He may not have been able to move his plastered arm but his hand was clearly still working. She didn't panic, his grip was so weak that she knew she could easily pull away at any time.

He lifted his head slightly off the pillow to get a better look at her. Mandy could see what was going through his mind as his eyes slowly wandered up from her chest to her face. She wasn't sure if he was aware of what he was doing or not but as he looked at her mouth he licked his lips in a rather creepy manner. She knew how cruel she was being and she had to admit she really was enjoying it.

"Ooh you're sweating," she suddenly exclaimed as she saw beads of sweat running down his forehead. "Let me see, there must be a cloth here somewhere." It was then that she noticed a small hand towel on the bedside table on the other side of the bed. Releasing his hand she got to her feet and walked around the bed to fetch it. All the way she could feel his eyes burning into her, undressing her as she went. As she picked it up she gave him the sweetest loveliest smile before walking back round the bed and taking a seat back in the same place.

The old man could not believe it, what a body! Those tits thrusting out before her gently jiggling and swaying under her top, and the teasing way her ass jutted out behind her under that sexy little blue skirt, he had never seen anything like it! Obviously he was fully aware of his huge erection and the fact that it was forming a very noticeable tent in his bed sheet. But more importantly he was sure he saw her glance down at it, something that only excited the old pervert even more.

Mandy took the towel and reached forward to dab his fevered brow. She could tell he was enjoying the attention of a pretty young girl, an attention that for once she was in full control of. She made small talk as she gently wiped his head and face in such a caring way. As she gently moved the towel down his neck and onto his upper chest she clearly heard the old man groan. His eyes were still fixed on her big bountiful boobs......until she crossed her legs and caused her skirt to ride up even higher. Suddenly his attention was drawn to the very generous portion of silky smooth firm young thigh she was displaying, God she was gorgeous.

Then, as she moved the sheet down exposing more of his frail old torso Mandy decided to up the game a little. She looked down beside her at the tent he was making in the bed sheet as if it was the first time she had noticed it. "Hey," she said as she rose to her feet and stepped away from the bed. "What the....!"

Looking back at him she could see his eyes blatantly devouring her voluptuous curves. "That's your fault my lovely.....what do you expect looking like that?"

"Oh I um," she said pretending to be all overcome and flustered, "I, um, I'm sorry, I, I didn't mean to, um, you know.....I'm sorry!"

He knew he had to seize the moment, this was a rare chance that he knew he couldn't let pass as he saw her staring wide eyed at it, "ooh go on beautiful," he said with a bravery brought on by desperation, "do an old man a favour."

She was genuinely taken aback by just how forward he was, but decided to continue her naive yet slightly flirtatious act. "Hey you," she said, "that's enough of that." As she spoke she noticed the towel had fallen to the floor just behind her. Seeing an opportunity to continue her little game she turned her back to him and bent over to pick it up. Knowing exactly what she was doing she kept her legs locked straight and bent at the waist as she reached down to the floor.

The old man just stared in complete awe not really able to quite believe what he was seeing. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest and the blood surging through his veins as he watched her skirt ride up higher and higher as she stooped down. "Ooh fuck me yes, oh God yes," he groaned as it rose higher exposing the unmistakable thin white strip of her panties between her legs. He was so unbelievably close that he could easily make out the fine white lace detail pressing into the folds of her lovely sweet young pussy. "Uuuugh, y....yes oh yes," he again sighed as dribble now ran from his gaping mouth down his chin.

"Hey!" Mandy exclaimed rather indignantly as she straightened up quickly smoothing her skirt down over her ass as if she hadn't realised what she was doing. She could see the pain of frustration etched all over his tired old face, not to mention the now huge and constantly twitching rod under his bed sheet.

"Oh God please love," the toothless old fart pleaded, "you can see the state I'm in......"

"What! You mean....... No I won't! You dirty old bugger!"

He sensed an almost playful tone to her voice as if she almost didn't fully mean what she was saying which only encouraged him even more.

"Ooh go on baby, please!"

"Now that's enough of that!" Mandy told him as she folded the towel. She did however have one more trick up her sleeve. Rather than walk around the bed to put it back where it came from she decided to reach across from where she was. She rested her elbow on the headboard directly above his head and leant across the old boy before carefully tossing it back onto the bedside table. Again she knew exactly what she was doing as she looked down to see him moving his head to one side to try and get a look up under the overhang of her t-shirt.

"God he is such a dirty old pervert," she thought to herself, yet despite this still decided to drag the moment out a little. She pretended to have pulled her back while leaning across him and reached around with her free hand and placed it in the small of her back. "Ooh," she sighed as she arched her back inwards.

The old man couldn't believe his luck! "Uuuuuh, uuuuh oh God!" Was all he could muster as his eyes widened in total disbelief at the view he was presented with. He had moved his head close to her bare stomach so he could see straight up under her t-shirt. His cock was straining, crying out for relief as he found himself catching a glimpse of her exposed jugs. As if that wasn't enough as she reached behind to place her hand on her back her chest thrust out further causing the bottom of her t-shirt to hang even further away from her stomach. "Uuuuuh ooooh yes, yes, yes," the toothless old fart groaned as she began to rub her back and he suddenly found himself with an unobstructed view of the full underside of her gently swaying knockers. "Oh God please, please," he whispered with tears welling in his eyes.

Mandy took her time proudly allowing the old boy a good long look at her magnificent firm young 34GGs. The look on his face was a picture, not only that but the disappointment as she straightened up and stepped away was equally as satisfying. She knew she had done enough for now, particularly as she noticed the tiny wet spot that had appeared on the sheet at the tip of his cock. Her merciless teasing had the result she was hoping for. She took one last look at him lying there before turning on her heels to leave the room.

"No! P....please," she could hear him plea as she gave her ass a little more sway than usual walking out through the door. She giggled to herself as she went back to her desk knowing the state she had left the raving old pervert in.

Again the poor old boy was in for a long night of lying there trying to fall asleep with a screaming erection that refused to die. He could feel the sticky seepage of pre-cum oozing from his pee slit. This hot busty young girl had left him literally aching to shoot his load, but there was nothing he could do, he had to just wait it out.

As he lay there trying to fall asleep all he could do was imagine how it would be to get his hands on that lusty young body of hers, the thought of squeezing those huge knockers and groping that fit firm ass was doing nothing to calm his desperate state. He couldn't remember the last time he had been in such close proximity to a hot young girl, and he was pretty much certain that the only time he had ever been close to a girl as hot as her was drooling over pictures in magazines!

Over the next few nights Mandy found there were other members of staff floating around which meant she wasn't able to indulge in her little game. She did however manage to pop in on the old boy a few times just as a cruel reminder of what he could never have. She couldn't help again checking his notes and was somewhat surprised to find they had been updated in just the last few days. It seemed his sexual urges were at a very heightened state! "Can't think why," Mandy whispered to herself with a naughty smile across her pretty young face as she read on. He was also becoming increasingly agitated, probably as a result of his constant frustration. It was even suggested by one of the Doctors that there were very real medical grounds for relieving his state of frustration. Mandy couldn't believe what she was reading. The Doctor was advocating the use of masturbation as a way of averting the possibility of some very real detrimental effects to his health.

She now knew for sure her game was having the desired effect and despite the apparent suffering she was causing him she couldn't help looking forward to teasing and tormenting the dirty old pervert some more. She was of course a very kind hearted and thoughtful soul and really wouldn't want to see anyone suffer, but she knew deep down that despite everything this old man was really having the time of his life.

It had been a week since her first teasing encounter and as Mandy arrived at work she again saw the same two nurses talking as before. Pretending not to be taking much notice she overheard them again moaning about the old man in number 7. "He's worse than ever," said one. "I know," said the other. "I'm dammed if I'm going to do what that Doctor said we're not paid enough for that!"

Mandy soon figured they were talking about the suggestion that he should be relieved on "medical" grounds and guessed that they might have been asked to perform the dreaded task. Clearly they had no intention of doing so as one went on to say how it was a good thing his plaster was coming off tomorrow as he would then hopefully be able to take care of himself. The other then burst her bubble somewhat by telling her that his shoulder will still be pinned and so he probably still wouldn't be able to reach.....but they should maybe be aware that his hand may be more prone to wandering.

As they left still going on about the whole situation Mandy realised that if he could reach his private parts then her game wouldn't be as much fun. She decided maybe she should step it up a gear while she still could.

By now she again had the place pretty much to herself. This time she had come straight from her day job at the estate agency. As luck would have it she was wearing her shortest and tightest red skirt with matching red heels and her favourite champagne coloured stockings. As she slipped her red blazer from her shoulders and placed it on the back of her chair she couldn't help smiling as she looked down at the way her pure white blouse stretched tightly across her incredible bust. With it gaping between the straining buttons this was a good look for the beautiful 20 year old to indulge in her favourite pastime.

She waited 20 minutes or so just to make sure she had the place virtually to herself before heading off down the corridor to room 7. This time her heels clicked on the floor and as she approached the old man's room she paused a second to straighten her tight little skirt before going in.

The toothless old pervert must have heard her coming because as she entered the room he was looking straight at her. "Oh my....." he whispered as he stared at her with his slack jaw hanging open. He couldn't believe his eyes she looked absolutely out of this world! He drank in the vision of beauty before him, like everyone he had a real thing for the whole sexy secretary look! His eyes roamed from her sweet young face down over her crisp white blouse straining tightly as it tried to contain her huge tits. He could see the gaping buttons promising a glimpse of the treasures concealed within. As if that wasn't enough to get the old boy going he audibly gasped when he laid eyes on her skirt. "Oh yes, oh God yes yes," he whispered to himself as he saw just how teasingly short it was, so short in fact that he could see the edge of her stocking tops peeking out under the hem. This was an ultimate fantasy for the old boy, he didn't think girls like her really wore stockings anymore, but there was no doubting it. It stretched so tightly around her incredibly curvaceous hips that he could see the outline of her suspenders. Already he could feel his cock rapidly harden as his eyes slowly wandered down the full length of her nylon clad legs to her red patent heels.

Saliva pooled in his bottom lip and began to spill down his chin as the gorgeous blond slowly walked towards him. Mandy thought just how revolting the 70 plus year old man looked, but in spite of this she still couldn't resist the urge to have her fun.

"How are you feeling today?" She asked.

Unable to help himself all he could say was, "oh fuck me!"

He watched her as she perched her cheeky young ass on the edge of his bed once again and took his one good hand in hers. She went on to apologise for not having been in to see him much over the past few days and that she hoped he was okay. She could see his widening eyes staring at her straining blouse, it was clear he wasn't listening to a word she was saying. As she spoke she crossed her legs which caused her skirt to rise even higher giving him a glimpse of pretty lacy stocking top. Then, as if unaware of what she was doing, she placed his hand down on top of her leg just above the knee. The old man audibly gasped as he looked down at his hand resting inches from the hem of her sexy little skirt. Of course Mandy knew exactly what she was doing as she gently rubbed the back of his hand while still chattering mundanely about the weather and such.