An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dirty old pervert couldn't believe it as he slowly spread his hand until his palm rested squarely on top of her firm young thigh. His bottom lip quivered as he felt the silky smooth nylon that coated it. Distracted momentarily by the gentle swaying of her restrained knockers as she made herself comfortable, the old pervert could feel his cock was already as stiff as a board.

He couldn't resist spreading his fingers over her thigh revelling in the sensuous feel as they inched their way towards her skirt. Still she didn't react as he fingered the hem lifting it with one finger trying to see what she was hiding underneath. Just as he caught sight of a white lace suspender strap Mandy lifted his hand off and clasped it between hers rubbing it as someone does for someone when they're cold.

"Would you like a drink or anything?" The beautiful young blond asked him.

Realising this was another opportunity to have a good look at her curves the old man said he would. Of course he wasn't thirsty but watching her ass trying to fight its way out of that tight red skirt as she went across to the sink was definitely worth it. Again she bent over to fill the glass and as she did her skirt was so short that he was treated to a flash of her stocking tops! Tears welled in his eyes as he drank in the spectacle before him. God he would have given everything he had to be able to go up behind her push that skirt up and bury his raging erection deep inside her lovely fresh young cunt! Just the thought of it had pre-cum once again seeping into the bed sheet, something that didn't go unnoticed by Mandy as she came and sat herself back down on the edge of his bed.

With the glass in one hand she again took his hand and rested it on her lap just above the knee. The old man again took a long admiring look at her huge young tits trying to bust their way out of her struggling blouse. It was all he could do to stop the saliva that kept filling his smelly old mouth from spilling over and running down his chin. Then, all of a sudden something amazing happened!

Mandy leaned forward to place the glass against the old boy's lips for him to take a drink and as she did her left tit came to rest against the back of his hand. Instantly she could feel his fingers moving as she pressed her bountiful young boob against his squirming hand. Knowing full well what she was doing she paused a few moments before taking the glass away from his mouth and straightening up out of his reach.

"More, more," he asked with his bulging eyes fixed on her straining blouse.

Mandy carried on the act as she again leaned forward to place the glass against his lips. She pretended not to notice as again her huge breast squashed itself against his hand.

The water spilt down his chin as he hungrily slurped at the glass, his concentration was obviously elsewhere. The reality was he had never known anything like it as he felt the warmth and weight of her massive young boob resting on his hand. He couldn't resist moving his fingers in an attempt to feel as much of it as he possibly could. He could feel the lace design of her bra through her blouse as he spread his fingers out and pressed them upwards into it. God it was so incredibly firm, almost solid.......and still she didn't react! With a hurried desperation he manoeuvred his fingers so he somehow managed to slip his thumb between her gaping buttons and unbelievably he found himself touching the smooth tight skin of her breast.

"Uuuuuh, uuuuuh" he groaned as he pressed his thumb between her tits and it sank into the warm depths of her cleavage.

"Hey you!" Mandy said as she felt his grubby old hand squeeze her firm young boob. "Stop that you dirty old bugger!" Surprisingly she didn't seem angry as she took the glass from his mouth and again straightened herself up. In fact she spoke in what sounded to him like an almost playful teasing way.

The old man was so overcome with excitement that as soon as her breast was beyond his reach his fingers began to crawl their way up her lap and under her skirt. "Oh yes, yes oh fuck yes," he sighed as his grubby bony old fingers felt their way underneath the tight red material and over her pretty lace stocking tops.

Mandy again said "hey!" as she took his wrist and leapt to her feet. "God you are unbelievable!"

"Oh please, oh God please," he begged as she stood there with her hands on her hips looking at him as if trying to at least appear annoyed.

"Oh not again," she said as she looked down at the pole again forming a tent in his sheet. "Oh my goodness," she went on as she spotted the wet patch that had once again formed at the tip, "what have you done?"

The crafty old man smiled as she stood directly over it and told him she would have to change the sheet. He couldn't believe what was happening, the nurses wouldn't come near him they left any close contact stuff for the male porters to do. But here was this incredibly sexy young thing now dragging the flimsy bed sheet off him, the only thing that covered his naked old body. The feel of the soft cotton raking over the unbearably sensitive tip of his erection was excruciating and yet wonderful at the same time.

As she gathered the sheet up she stood for a moment somewhat dumfounded, rather surprised at what she had revealed. His cock wasn't only just about as hard as any she's ever seen, but it was also thick, very thick, easily as thick as her wrist! Not only that but it was a fair length too, not the longest she had seen, but a good 6 or 7 inches hard. With deep blue veins bulging up and down the gnarly old thing, and what looked like a generous coating of slime all over its swollen purple tip she had to admit she was rather impressed.

Encouraged by the impressive hardness and surprising girth of his 70 plus year old tool the busty young blond folded the sheet and placed it on the bed leaving him fully exposed and naked.

The old man smiled as he saw her staring wide eyed at it. He couldn't resist flexing himself and causing it to bob up and down. "Ooh go on," he goaded her, "touch it.......please."

"N....no I can't.......I'd get in all sorts of trouble," she protested. "Let me just wipe this mess up for you though," she said referring to the tiny pool of pre-cum on his stomach directly beneath his painful looking bell-end.

With that Mandy grabbed a small hand towel from the side and proceeded to dab his stomach mopping up the sticky slimy fluid, all the time taking great care not to touch his cock. Again he pleaded with her to touch it, but still she said no reminding him how she could get into trouble.

"Anyway," she went on as if suddenly remembering the way she was supposed to react, "stop being such a dirty old sod. I know you can't help it, I mean I suppose I do have this effect......" She paused as she looked coyly at him, "but that doesn't mean you can act like some sort of dirty old pervert!"

"Oh but I am a dirty old pervert," he replied smiling at her with a mouth void of any teeth, "and I don't care who knows it." He was getting braver by the second spurred on by the sight of her voluptuous curves in her tightly fitted clothing.

Determined to tease him even more she decided it was time to ratchet things up a bit. The sweet busty blond could see the pained expression on his face, not to mention the almost skin splitting hardness of his stinking old cock. She told him she could see he was clearly suffering, and even went on to say how she wished there was something she could do. As she spoke she traced her tongue around the inside of her succulent lips as she eyed the dirty old thing up. Not surprisingly she was succeeding in teasing him even more, sending him into a state of desperation beyond any other.

"Oh there's always something you can do...."

"Mmmm, I don't think so," she calmly replied, "what sort of girl do you think I am?"

Oh God, please, please," he again begged as he undressed her with his wandering eyes. "Oh you got such lovely big tits," he suddenly blurted out from nowhere.

"Hey you!" Mandy replied, "don't be so cheeky....." She couldn't believe she was playing along. After all, his frail skeletal frame, ugly unshaven old face and filthy toothless old mouth didn't make for a very attractive sight. But she had to admit she enjoyed her little game and couldn't resist pushing him even further.

Again she sat on the bed, this time just out of reach of his plastered up arm. She crossed one leg over the other giving him a clear view of virtually the full length of her thigh including a glimpse of the naked skin above her lace stocking top. Without a care she placed her hand on the very top of his leg right beside his ever tightening balls and lightly stroked his skin with her delicate finger tips as if oblivious to what she was doing. "Oh isn't it warm in here," she began to say, "phew, it's warm......"

At that the gummy old pervert just stared with his jaw hanging open as she casually began to release the top buttons of her blouse. With a deft flick of each one her blouse sprang open a little more as her massive jugs made their bid for freedom. He groaned and saliva ran down his chin while he watched as with the release of each one more and more of her incredible cleavage came into view. When she got to the button directly between her tits she paused and seemed to think for a moment before deciding to stop there.

"Oh you poor thing," she said as her attention was back on his predicament, "try not to get yourself in such a state." She seemed genuinely sympathetic as she reached forward to wipe his face with the small towel. Yet even in carrying out this supposed act of kindness she only succeeded in torturing him even more. Her swollen cleavage bulged forward and the old man just stared at it like a dumbstruck imbecile. He could see the delicate white lace trim of her bra peeking out from the edge of her opened blouse. The flawless perfection of her taut golden skin was truly mouth-watering.

Mandy again knew exactly what she was doing pretending not to notice his staring eyes as continued to dab his sweltering forehead. After a few more cock teasing seconds she sat upright and again looked down at his erection. It was now throbbing, the bulbous purple helmet constantly weeping clear fluid that trickled like an endless stream down it. Once again she folded the towel and in a repeat of what she did the other day got up and reached across the frail old boy to put it back on the far bedside table.

He just lay there staring in wide eyed disbelief as her beautiful huge knockers hovered just above his face. He had never been more excited, he so wished he could relieve his frustration, he would have given anything to get his hands on those glorious big fuckers!

Mandy again prolonged the tease by a few seconds knowing full well her boobs were just inches from his face she could even feel his breath on them. Then as she went to straighten herself back up all of a sudden the old man seemed to break down.

"P...please....oh God please, please, please...." He pleaded as he appeared to actually cry. "Please help me, please....."

With that Mandy stepped away from the bed and again told him there was nothing she could do, she wasn't that kind of girl and besides it wasn't allowed.

All the old codger could do was watch her sexy fit young ass as she got another sheet from the cupboard. He didn't know how much more he could stand. Then just as he was going to once again make a desperate plea to this busty young blond there came the sound of footsteps out in the corridor. Instantly and in something of a panic Mandy threw a clean sheet over his naked body before hurriedly buttoning her blouse up and straightened her clothing. As she turned to leave the door opened and in walked one of the nurses, an older woman with a rather matronly appearance.

"What's going on here?" She asked noticing the young girls flustered appearance.

"Erm..n....nothing," Mandy replied looking as guilty as hell.

The nurse looked at the old man in the bed and instantly noticed his very obviously excited state. She looked suspiciously at the pretty young blond, "really," she said with a tone of disbelief. "Why is this poor old man not asleep?"

"I, erm, I don't know," Mandy nervously replied. "I, erm, I had better get back to my desk..." With that she hurried by the frumpy old nurse and left the room.

Back at her desk she waited nervously for the old nurse, but after several minutes she still hadn't left the old man in room 7. Then after a good ten minutes she came up the corridor to where Mandy was patiently waiting and stood the other side of the desk looking down her nose at her.

"I don't know what you were doing in there, and I don't really want to, but I'll have you know we've been having an awful lot of trouble with that old man and I hope you haven't been doing anything to make the situation, shall we say, worse."

Mandy didn't know what to say. Not only was she afraid that she would be in all sorts of trouble, but she also felt extremely embarrassed, she couldn't help thinking how weird everyone would think her if what she had been doing came out. The pretty young blond just bowed her head and looked at the floor without saying a word. The nurse went on to say how the old man's crude and lecherous behaviour had been a nightmare for the female staff to deal with, and people were starting to wonder why it had got worse in the last week or so.

Mandy knew what she was getting at and became even more worried when she said they would be speaking to the old man when he was properly awake to get to the bottom of what was going on. Then the nurse told her to get herself off home, which came as a huge relief to the frightened girl. So, without so much as a word, she gathered her things and left.

That night Mandy lay awake thinking over what the nurse had said. She was genuinely worried that her little game might have backfired on her. She reasoned with herself that she hadn't really done anything wrong and besides nobody saw anything anyway. But either way there was nothing she could do about it, she was sure they wouldn't believe anything the old man might say anyway, after all it would be her word against his.

The following evening the gorgeous 20 year old arrived at her usual time and took up position at her desk. Luckily she hadn't seen the matronly nurse from the previous evening, which was just as well considering what she was wearing. She had again dressed to impress this time choosing to wear a powder pink fine cashmere button front cardigan with a deep V neck which displayed an ample amount of cleavage. With only three buttons holding it together it was fairly clear to see that underneath she wore nothing but a fine white lace half cup bra. The cardigan stretched tightly across her chest perfectly displaying the awesome size of her firm round tits, their impressive gravity defying quality causing it to ride up a little showing a cheeky glimpse of her slender toned belly. Below she wore a short white cheerleader type skirt, the kind that was pleated all around and had an almost fluid like movement when she walked. With frilly white ankle socks and white pumps he looked hot, and of course she knew it.

To make sure the coast was this time clear Mandy waited a good hour or so before heading off down to room 7. She had to admit she was a bit anxious after the previous evenings events, but as all seemed calm she figured that was probably the end of it. As she approached it she was confident there was nobody else around and so the busty young blond pushed the door open and wandered in.

"Took your time," the old man said quite arrogantly as if he had been kept waiting. Her instant reaction was to think, how dare he make the assumption she would come at all. She paused and looked at him for a moment. Thinking there was something different about him she suddenly remembered what the nurses had said at the start of her shift last night. His plaster cast had been removed from his right arm and shoulder. Unfortunately for him it had been replaced with a bandage that was tightly wrapped around his chest and upper arm keeping it in place. "They just need to make sure the pins have set right," he grumbled seeing her looking at his virtually useless limb.

Mandy felt rather smug as she could see that he now had movement in his elbow and could easily raise his forearm up and down, but unfortunately the way it was strapped and pinned up meant he still couldn't reach across to his sadly neglected private parts. She could see the look of annoyance in his face, she felt sure he must have been hoping to finally be able to relieve himself after all this time. All this did was encourage her, if it were needed, to wind the dirty old creep up even more.

With what had happened the previous evening put to the back of her mind she decided to continue her merciless campaign of teasing. She could see him looking her over, she had pulled her lovely blond hair back into a pony tail to add to the overall cheerleader look, and with one look at his bed sheet she knew straight away it was having the desired effect.

She started by making small talk about the weather and such before telling him she thought she might have lost something when she was there the previous night. One look told her the filthy old pervert wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying, instead his eyes just fixed on her body darting between her little cheerleader type skirt and the straining buttons on her soft pink cardigan.

"An earring," she said, "I'm sure one of my earrings must have fallen out last night. Have you seen it?" Of course it was all lies she never really wore much jewellery, especially earrings.

With a zombie like stare he just shook his head, his eyes watering from where they were bulging so much. Mandy again glanced at the huge pole that had once again formed in his bed sheet, amazingly it was already wet at the tip, her outfit was clearly doing the trick. "I'm sure it must be here somewhere," she went on as she began to pretend to search for the missing piece of jewellery.

The old boy just watched as every time she moved her teasing little skirt swayed offered the possibility of a glimpse of her beautifully cheeky ass. She looked out just incredible, already he could feel his erection throbbing at the very sight of her. Every inch of the fine powder pink cardigan clung tightly to her body leaving no aspect of the size and shape of her tits to the imagination. They thrust out before her like two lovely round melons, the flimsy cashmere garment being forced to stretch more than it should to accommodate them.

"Oh I wonder where it is," Mandy whispered to herself as she looked at the little cupboard under the sink. "Ooh! Maybe if it went under there," she said in a slightly louder and more obvious tone. The cupboard stood on legs and had a gap of about 8 or 9 inches underneath it, an obvious place for a missing earring to find itself.

First she squatted down to try and peek under. With her back to him the old man watched the unfolding events intently. For a few seconds she remained where she was, crouching down on her feet with her knees tightly together. Her short pleated skirt draped over her ass hanging straight down with the hem just above her heels. Already he was imagining the view at ground level from the front, a view he couldn't see but knew was there. Then all of a sudden he couldn't believe what he was treated to next!

Saying she thought she could see something the beautiful pony tailed blond dropped forward onto her knees and tried to reach under the cupboard. She couldn't help smiling to herself as she thought of what she was doing and what affect it would have on the frustrated old creep.

Saliva pooled in his mouth while he watched the unbelievable sight as she lowered her head to the floor and stuck her ass in the air to look underneath. "Uuugh, uh, oh God," he sighed as she knelt on the floor before him groping around under the cupboard. Her tiny pleated skirt had now risen up over her ass displaying the most beautiful white lace trimmed cotton panties clinging tightly to her glorious cheeks. He couldn't believe his eyes she looked like a glamour model posing for the ultimate cock tease shot. As she reached around he watched the gentle movement of her perfectly rounded ass, it was as if it had taken on a life of their own.