An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old codger couldn't resist raising his head off the pillow for a better look. Mandy could feel his eyes burning into her as she parted her knees in order to get lower to the floor. The old man let out a gasp quickly followed by a groan he was now looking straight between her parted legs at the crotch of her lovely pure white panties. Still she shuffled around trying to find the missing earring giving him the most amazing show. The old man now dribbled down his chin as he stared in utter disbelief at her phenomenal panty covered ass and pussy. Never had he seen such a cock hardening sight as this busty blond on all fours directly in front of him, her ass in the air as if waiting for someone to drop to their knees behind her, tug those pretty white panties to one side and fuck the life out of her!

"Oh, uuuugh, mmmmmm," he sighed as if he had lost the power of speech while she teased him mercilessly for another minute or so. She had only been in the room a few minutes and already his cock was pulsating and oozing a constant stream of pre-cum and crying out for relief from this endless torture.

"Nope! It's not there," she said as she straightened herself up and clambered to her feet. Just as he thought the show was over she stepped back closer to him bent over and brushed the dust from her knees. Again he groaned out loud as he was treated once more to a perfect view under her skirt, only this time she was much closer. He could see every fine piece of detail of her white lace trimmed panties especially where they clung to the folds of her lovely sweet pussy. He could barely catch his breath as he marvelled in the view, a view he never in his wildest dreams thought he would be lucky enough to feast his old eyes on.

As Mandy straightened up and turned around to face him she seemed to be deep in thought. Her face changed from puzzled to delight as she said maybe it was in his bed. "W...w...w...what," he stuttered.

"Yes," she went on, "perhaps it fell out when your sheet was off." With that she took the corner of his bed sheet and dragged it off. As she did she saw his eyes roll back in his head so you could only see the whites, it was obvious the fine cotton sheet dragging over his hyper-sensitive cock was almost too much for him to take. She looked up at him and saw his bottom lip trembling uncontrollably and froth appearing at the corners of his toothless old mouth. "Are you okay?" The teasing blond asked as she looked back down at his shiny purple knob. It was now not only oozing clear slimy pre-cum, but she noticed there were also bits of white stuff in it. Nobody had touched him yet he was clearly leaking sperm, she had never seen a man more on the brink!

She knew it was cruel, and to be honest she had even thought about releasing him from his torment. But she could always see the opportunity to tease him just a little bit further, and for once it was an opportunity for her not to be missed. So, pretending to be still looking for the phantom earring she looked closely at the indent of the mattress where he lay, paying particular close attention between the tops of his scrawny old legs.

She forced her fingers between his legs and the mattress and felt around to see if he was laying on it. The feel of her touching him only served to excite him even more. At one point the old man's cock twitched violently as she brought her pretty face close to his throbbing bell-end almost making contact with her soft pouting lips as she searched close to his groin. She pretended not to notice, but the old man did, he could almost feel her breath on it.

The cock teasing minx then looked at his face again. He was red and sweating profusely. She noticed the pleading look of desperation as she looked into his eyes. Then thinking she was in full control he actually finally managed to speak for only the second time since she had entered the room.

"I....if I can just get a word in," he began with his voice trembling with excitement. "That old cow that came in and disturbed us last night has asked me to tell her what has been happening."

Mandy strangely enough didn't pay his comment much attention still feeling like she was in control. It was probably confidence in the fact that this dirty old pervert despite everything was enjoying her game and wouldn't want her to stop. Anyway she didn't seem too worried by what he was saying. That was until he went on to explain in a little more detail. He said how she told him that there were cameras out in the corridors that would have recorded her comings and goings, and how the nurse had said she was going to have a look to try and see what had been going on.

Still Mandy didn't seem too worried, after all what would that prove? Only how much time she had spent in the room with him, not what she may or may not have done while in there. Until that was, he dropped the bombshell! He told her she had come back and spoken to him today and was coming back to speak to him again tomorrow with an expert.

"An expert in what?" Mandy asked.

"An expert in matters of possible sexual abuse," he calmly answered with a rather arrogant look on his wrinkled old face.

"What! Don't be ridiculous!" She exclaimed, "I haven't done anything. Anyway everyone knows you're the dirty old pervert here!"

Unperturbed he went on to tell her that what she was doing was exactly that, sexual abuse, and although he had said nothing yet he was seriously considering letting them know everything she had been doing. Still she tried to defend herself saying who had ever heard of a young girl like her being guilty of such a thing with someone like him!

"True, but look at me," he said, "I'm just a defenceless old man........ Not only that, but with the cameras showing how long you have been spending in here, coupled with what the nurse saw, they would soon put two and two together."

Suddenly Mandy felt she was on the defensive, she knew they couldn't actually prove anything, but she really didn't want this to go any further.

"Look," she said softly, "you've enjoyed your bit of fun....Don't tell me you haven't!" As she spoke she came and stood beside the bed and reached for the buttons of her cardigan. She could see his eyes widening as she went on. "I'm sure you'll keep it as our little secret."

She couldn't believe what she was hearing herself say, she actually sounded like the one in the wrong, the abuser trying to keep the victim quiet. Of course it may have sounded that way but the reality was obviously quite different. She was just trying to save herself from some embarrassment and what she was simply doing was offering what she knew he wanted.

So, while all the time looking straight into his eyes the gorgeous busty blond slowly released the button directly between her thrusting great knockers. At that moment the old man let out a garbled moan as her cardigan involuntarily sprang open and her gigantic jugs encased in their pretty white lace cups burst free. She continued to look straight at him as she carefully released the next button down. With the fine pink cashmere cardigan now holding together by just the last button at the bottom the old pervert was treated to the most spectacular view of her incredible 34GGs.

Mandy didn't quite know where she was going with all this, but somewhere in the back of her mind she hoped that maybe showing him what he wanted would be enough to keep him onside. Unfortunately that hope was quickly dashed when she suddenly felt something......it was his bony old hand on the back of her leg just above the knee. She had forgotten he now had limited movement in his right arm and she began to realise the game was changing for the worse.

"Of course, I'm sure I can be persuaded to tell them that you just came and sat with me chatting....." He said as he licked his lips and Mandy felt his creepy hand slowly moving up the back of her leg.

She could easily have stepped away, but she knew that wouldn't be a wise thing to do. She couldn't risk upsetting the dirty old pervert and so she had no choice other than to remain where she was, much to the old man's delight.

Standing there with her huge tits in their pretty lace bra thrusting out from her opened soft pink cardigan Mandy knew what she had to do. "Mmmmmm, ooooh, God yes, yes, yes," the old man groaned as he felt his way up the back of her silky smooth thigh and watched as his hand slowly vanished under her cheeky little skirt. "Oh yes, yes," he kept saying as his fingers found the swell of her beautiful firm round ass cheeks.

This was a dream come true for the stinking old pervert. He couldn't believe how firm her ass was as he lightly ran his fingers over it. The silky smooth feel of her white cotton panties clinging tightly to each of her perfectly rounded cheeks was just unbelievable. He licked his old lips and smiled as he fumbled around under her skirt enjoying a pleasure he had only ever imagined, a pleasure that had always been forbidden.

Still Mandy did nothing as she felt his clammy fingers crawling over her white panties. Grumbling and groaning he eventually cupped one of her full round cheeks in his palm and with dribble running down his chin he rolled his eyes back in his head as he gave it a firm squeeze. "Oh yes lovely, lovely, lovely," he sighed as his hand moved around under her skirt fondling and groping her tight young butt.

"Ooh...how about giving a poor old man a little kiss," he whispered as he continued to enjoy her lovely young ass.

This was something Mandy really didn't want to do. He was so old and ugly and the breath coming from his toothless old mouth wasn't terribly pleasant to say the least. She now began to wish she hadn't started this whole silly game. But she knew she couldn't afford to have him turn against her and so reluctantly she leaned forward and closed her eyes. The old man was getting a good eyeful of her massive cleavage as she got nearer and nearer. He thought he might have died and gone to heaven as she tenderly cupped his face in her soft hands and placed her full sweet lips on his.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," he groaned as he began to kiss her passionately. Her soft tender lips tasted so sweet, he couldn't help himself as his tongue went to explore the entrance to her mouth. Mandy knew this would happen and despite her natural urge to recoil she allowed him to continue. Now bending over him she felt his fingers worming their under the edge of her panties. He again groaned as they felt their way between the tight white cotton and the silky smooth skin of her cheek. Encouraged by her lack of any objection he slipped them down into her soft white cotton gusset and felt for the first time since he could remember the moist lips of a beautiful girls tight young pussy.

"Huuuuh," Mandy gasped as she felt his grubby bony old fingers fumbling around looking for a way in. She knew despite her reluctance she was getting wet, something that was soon confirmed as his fingers soon found their way and slipped inside her. She didn't know what to do, she hated him and what he was doing, but at the same time there was no denying how good his fingers felt as they began to squirm around working their way deeper into her juicy wet cunt.

"Mmmm, ooh no, no, please don't," she whispered as she lifted her head back beyond the reach of his vile tasting mouth. But her words fell on deaf ears as he began to gently push them in and out while tightly gripping her ass cheek in his palm. She looked down and saw him staring wide eyed at her tits now inches before his face. He opened his mouth and saliva ran out over his bottom lip and down his stubbly old chin. It was clear what he wanted and Mandy manoeuvred them closer to his face and watched as he opened his mouth wider and with a long sigh dragged his tongue over her lace bra.

It was all just too much for the old man as this busty young beauty moved so close that her cleavage now touched the tip of his nose. Staring straight into it with his tongue hanging out he could now feel cum start to dribble from his desperately hard cock. Mandy too noticed what was happening and watched with fascination as his swollen purple member wildly jerked and bobbed around. Every now and again it expelled a small quantity of white stuff mixed in with the constantly oozing clear pre-cum.

"Mmmmmph, mmmmmmph, yes, yes," she heard his muffled groans as he began to slobber all over her generous cleavage. His head darted from one tit to the other licking and sucking anything he could get in his mouth, whether it be her left boob her right boob or her bra he didn't care. As hungrily as his mouth feasted on that, his hand feasted on her ass squeezing and fondling while his fingers wormed around inside her. Instinctively Mandy reached down for his tormented old cock, but as her hand came closer she decided to reach lower and gently cupped his hugely swollen balls.

"Oh yes, fuck yes!" He cried as she cradled the painfully full things in her soft palm. His entire body seemed to spasm causing him to involuntarily release his grip on her.

In order to take back some sort of control Mandy took the opportunity to step away just out of his reach. The old man lay there moaning and groaning as she held his balls in her hand and her fingertips lightly tickled the spot just behind them. Seeing him squirm at her slightest touch made the sweet kind girl wonder if she had taken her cruel teasing far enough.

With this in mind she again stepped closer to him leaning over so her tits were now within his reach. He wasted no time at all in bringing his good hand up and taking hold of one. "Oh fuck yes," he moaned as he began to maul it while at the same time trying desperately to tug her bra down. He couldn't believe just how big yet incredibly firm it felt, he never thought it possible that such wonders really existed. Mandy decided to help him in his desperation before he damaged her expensive bra. She reached up and peeled the cup down exposing her strawberry-like nipple to his hungry gaze. Without hesitation he took hold of as much of the huge thing he could get in his hand and squeezed it hard. His trembling fingers sank as deeply into it as her taut young skin would allow.

Mandy again looked at the filthy old pervert, his red watery eyes bulging at the gift before them. His stiff weeping cock so pumped with blood it looked as if it could split wide open at any moment. She knew she had pushed him far enough and with this new threat hanging over her she couldn't just walk away, not this time.

She lowered her exposed tit to his face and like a limpet he latched his toothless old mouth onto it straight away. At the same time the cheeky old sod put his hand up the front of her skirt and cupped her pussy through her lovely white panties. "Mmmm ooh, lovely, lovely," he moaned as he feasted on her tit, chewing hard on her stiff nipple with his gums. "Oh yes, mmmm, yes, yes," he continued as he rubbed her pussy through the soft cotton crotch of her now wet panties.

Mandy's fingers instinctively began to trace their way from his balls lightly feeling their way up the length of his gnarly old cock. "Uh, uh, uh, oh G...God y...yes," he stammered as they brushed over the tip of his massively swollen bell-end. "Uh, uh, uh, oh, f...f...f...fuck....m...m...me...e..." The old man was beyond any form of self-control as Mandy looked down to see his cock now weeping copious amounts of fluid. It twitched and jerked wildly and his balls visibly flexed and pulsated in their tight hairy old sack.

Again she lightly traced her fingers down the length of it feeling her way over its deep hard ridges. She could feel the heat coming off it as her fingertips ever so gently teased and danced their way back up it again. It was clearly all too much as his one good leg began to thrash about and his groping hand once again reached up to grab at her tits.

Mandy took her engorged nipple from his mouth and replaced it with her own lips. She kissed him passionately, her tongue entwining with his as his hand explored her tits feeling and groping its way over the both of them. The beautiful 20 year old again brushed her fingertips over the tip of his bulbous purple helmet, the old man groaned into her mouth as she gently brushed it along his wide gaping pee slit.

"Oh God please, I....I...I'm c...co...coming...!" He cried as his mouth tried to devour hers. Mandy could feel her hand was now drenched in warm slime as she reached her fingers around his thick hard shaft. She could hear him making all sorts of desperate sounding noises muffled by her mouth over his. Then all of a sudden she gripped his cock firmly and with one downward stroke she could feel his shaft swell in her hand as the unmistakeable surge powered its way up from his heaving old balls. Knowing this was it she pumped her hand back up and then down once more and in an instant the old man let out an ear piercing cry.

"Uuuuugh! Uuuuugh! Aaaaaaargh!" He cried as Mandy looked back and saw a vast torrent of thick white spunk arching out from his cock and landing on his shoulder. His entire body went rigid as she again pumped his cock and another thick creamy load spewed out onto his chest. He puffed and wheezed as the pretty girl pumped his cock over and over launching more and more of his long awaiting spunk into the air.

As the force and power of his ejaculation subsided the busty blond continued to squeeze and massage his throbbing cock. Still with every stroke of her sweet young hand another load of his dirty hot seed would deposit itself onto his frail old body. Mandy continued to milk it for a good minute or so much to the relief of the dirty old pensioner. It felt so good to be finally rid of such a heavy load, a load he had been carrying around for what felt like ever. Eventually his eyes rolled back in his head and the exhausted old codger was finally spent.

The old man just lay there breathing heavily the upper half of his body splattered with huge globs of thick steaming sperm. Mandy took a moment to survey the damage as she straightened herself up squeezed her ravaged boob back into its lace cup and straightened her clothing. She then got the towel and took it to the sink where she washed all the muck off her hands before returning with a now wet towel to wipe him down. As she did she looked and saw his eyes finally closed and could already hear the faint sound of snoring. The look of peace and contentment on his face told her what she already knew.....he really needed that!

She wondered if she had done enough to appease the old boy and keep him from telling of her little game....a game despite getting caught out yet again she still loved to play.......