An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 38

Story Info
Mandy finds living alone full of ups and downs...
26.9k words
4.79
92.2k
41

Part 38 of the 38 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,780 Followers

Sometimes opportunities arise unexpectedly from the unfortunate circumstances of others. Such was the case when Mandy's Grandmother had to be taken into care due to an illness that came on all of a sudden. Concerned for her welfare it had been decided by the family that she would be much better off in a residential care home where she could get some proper rest.

Although this was something of a sad decision to make there was a silver lining, well for Mandy at least. Her Father didn't want the old ladies home sold off, instead he wanted to keep it in the family as an investment for the future. So with her 21st birthday fast approaching and having made numerous noises about wanting independence and a place of her own it was decided that if she wanted to Mandy could move into it. Obviously she didn't need asking twice, as soon as it was mentioned she was virtually packed and ready to go.

Obviously her parents were a little apprehensive, although Alison her Mother thought it might not be such a bad thing to get her away from all the troubles with the neighbours particularly Ted, someone who she was still having to pacify on a fairly regular basis. Her Father on the other hand gave her the usual talk about keeping herself safe. To him she was still a naive little girl, he really had no idea!

The only thing her Father told her she would probably have to buy for herself was a new bed as her Grandmothers was very old and with her not having been very well it might not be all that nice. Of course Mandy didn't mind that, it was a small price to pay for getting her own place, and besides she sort of figured she wouldn't want to keep her Grandmothers stained old thing anyway.

With the move planned for the following week the busty blond decided to head off out that day and buy herself one. Her parents had asked if she wanted them to come with her but she declined their offer, this was something she wanted to do for herself. This was it for the pretty 20 year old, she was buying her first piece of furniture for her new place, as she saw it her first steps into the real grown up world.

It was obvious where to go, Parkers on the corner of the High Street, it had been there for ever and was the only real place in town anyway. So she got herself ready putting on a pair of painted on black leggings a tight black ribbed sweater and a pair of knee high black leather boots. Topped off with a short black leather biker jacket to Mandy this was "casual" day wear. To anyone else however this was the sort of serious erection inducing outfit that could easily cause a car crash...especially when it shows off curves like hers!

Parkers furniture shop was a pretty run down tired looking old place that had been struggling to survive in the modern world for quite a few years. This was mainly down to the current Mr Parker, Harold, who it has to be said wasn't really all that interested in the old place. In fact a part of him hoped it would sink so he could sell off the rather large but tatty old building and retire on the proceeds.

Harold Parker had inherited the business from his late Father just a few years before. It had been started almost a hundred years ago by his Great Grandfather and used to be quite the place to shop, but with Harold's father running it almost into the ground its reputation had all but gone. Having lived much of his life as a lazy unemployed waster Harold only inherited the business because there was nobody else for his Father to leave it to. Even then the old man hung on to it until the last minute and in all honesty with Harold being now 61 years old himself the last thing he wanted was this millstone hanging round his neck.

When he took it on there were a few of the trusted old staff still working there, but now it was just him and a couple of part timers. Being a rather unpleasant lazy character meant they couldn't stand working for him, particularly the female members of staff. You see Harold had been married and divorced twice, the second one being almost 20 years ago, and his attitude towards women told a story as to why. He was rather old fashioned and sexist, but the real problem was he thought being the boss gave him certain "rights," which of course it didn't. He really was the epitome of a "dirty old man," with no redeeming features and an aversion to the idea of personal hygiene. Coupled with the fact that he was simply not a nice person, rather arrogant and direct with not much care for what people thought of him.

The trouble was for Harold he spent most of his time thinking of nothing but the opposite sex, and spent a lot of his time sat in the shop window watching all the women and girls go by fantasising over what he would like to do to most of them. With an insatiable appetite that hadn't been quenched for longer than he could remember the dirty old wanker had set his bar so low that any female would satisfy his needs. The one thing he longed for more than anything however was a nice big pair of tits, and for Harold the bigger the better.

He had always had a thing for bra busting knockers, nothing had him reaching into his underpants faster. Unfortunately he had never been lucky enough to get his hands on anything like a truly impressive pair, sure many years ago as a younger man he had fondled a few saggy old pairs, but never the sort of big firm young pair that he had spent virtually his whole life dreaming of.

Nowadays with never very much to do the podgy old man spent most of his time on his own in the store gazing longingly out the window at the female population of the town..

Today was a Tuesday, a usually quiet day in the town. All the usual faces walked by and the typically lazy old Harold Parker was thinking about having his lunch and then closing the shop for the day. He hadn't had a soul in all morning, and after all he was the boss and could do whatever he liked. Then all of a sudden over the other side of the street he saw her, he couldn't believe his eyes and instantly choked on his mug of tea spilling it down his shirt. It was Mandy, but all Harold knew was she was simply the girl of his dreams, his ultimate fantasy. He had no idea who she was but he had seen the big breasted young blond a couple of times now, and with a body that defied belief she had been driving him slowly insane. He didn't know her name or anything about her but to the sex starved dirty old pervert she was beyond reality, he had never in his life seen a hornier sight than this incredibly gorgeous bitch with absolutely massive knockers!! The young firm bodied vision of beauty had him instantly reaching under his desk for his frustrated old cock, ooh what he wouldn't give to get his hands on a girl like that! Oh man!

Then all of a sudden he dropped the sandwich he was about to shove in his fat old gob, he couldn't believe it! She had stopped and was looking across at his shop! Was she actually going to come in? Was he finally after all this time going to meet her?

Mandy paused and thought a moment as she looked across at the shop. She had walked passed it before and had seen this flabby old man ogling her, and there he was blatantly ogling her again. But she didn't mind, in fact looking the way she did she was used to it and if anything it only served to encourage the tease in her.

So feeling a little playful she couldn't resist stopping and turning her back to him as she pretended to look in the window of the shop opposite. As luck would have it she could just make out his reflection in the glass and wasn't really surprised to see him staring intently at her. She knew she looked more than a little eye-catching in her sprayed on black leggings that vanished deep up between those perfectly formed tight round ass cheeks of hers.

Together with a short leather biker style jacket and tight black ribbed sweater she knew how good she looked in her completely black ensemble, particularly with the contrast of her lovely blond hair cascading down between her shoulder blades.

Having given him a moment or two to drink in the vision she was presenting him with she decided it was time to go over and have a browse around the old furniture shop. She knew it could be quite amusing from the look on his face as she turned to cross back over the road. With her tiny black leather jacket open and her huge knockers stretching the living daylights out of that tightly ribbed sweater she watched the old boys mouth fall open and clearly saw him mouth the words "fucking hell!"

He appeared oblivious to the fact that she was looking right at him as she approached the shop. His stare was fixed solely on her gently bouncing jugs as without thinking he shoved his finger up his nose and began to root around. As she got to his side of the street she felt a little sick as in a trance like state he pulled his finger out and rolled the contents of what he had retrieved between his thumb and forefinger before flicking it away.

"Urgh," Mandy thought, he really was actually pretty disgusting.

He continued staring wide eyed at her as he spat in his hand and slapped it on his head in an attempt to smooth over the greasy strands of hair that barely covered his balding head. As she walked into the shop a small bell rang above the door to signal her entrance. The beautiful 20 year old nearly burst out laughing as in his haste to get to her he banged his knee on the desk positioned between them. "Shit!" he muttered under his breath before coming out with the customary, "c...can I help you?"

"Erm, yes, beds!" Mandy quickly replied.

"Yes, yes, erm this way," he said as he gestured for her to go on through towards the back of the shop.

Taking the lead Mandy could almost feel his eyes burning into her cheeky ass which, despite her disgust for him, only encouraged her to give it a little extra sway. She was right the dirty old fool seized the opportunity to have a good look amazed at the way those perfectly rounded cheeks seemed to thrust out almost begging to be groped. The black leggings vanishing into the gorgeous deep crevice between could have been applied with a brush!

As she studied the beds he had on display she couldn't help noticing the very blatant way he couldn't resist constantly looking her over. Even when she spoke to him he didn't seem bothered to divert his gaze from her chest to her face. Of course the big breasted blond was used to it, but somehow she was beginning to find it rather more annoying than she normally would. This was partly down to the fact that she took an almost instant dislike to him, call it instinct or whatever, but she could just tell he was not a very nice man. Also she found it a little arrogant of him to think he could just ogle her freely when after all she was supposed to be the customer here! What happened to courtesy and manners? Was it because she was so young that he thought she would be too afraid to take offence and say something? Trouble is he would be right, perhaps that's what annoyed Mandy more, the fact that she just let the dirty old pervert get away with it!

Of course Harold Was in his element, to say he was excited would be an understatement. Having seen this unbelievable looking girl before but only at a distance he felt like a star struck teenager meeting a favourite celebrity.

Still Mandy allowed him to show her his selection of beds, and of course the old man wasted no time in getting her to try a few out. The pretty girl knew that was the only way to be sure of making the right choice and so she slipped her leather jacket off and placed it on a bed before clambering onto the first one and laying down on it.

Old Harold had to gulp back the saliva that was starting to flood his mouth, he couldn't believe his luck as he admired her phenomenal curves in those painted on clothes without the jacket to obstruct his view. He could feel the unmistakable swelling of his stumpy little cock in his pants as he watched those incredibly huge tits of hers gently sway inside her tight black sweater. He struggled to keep some sort of conversation going, all he could do was stare in amazement at her petite firm body. Her slender waist exaggerating the unbelievable size of those phenomenal boobs, each one a naturally true wonder!

As she positioned herself on her back on the bed the bumbling old fool walked around the it taking the time to have a good long look at her before coming to stand at the foot end. From there he couldn't see her face, it was totally eclipsed by those two huge gravity defying breasts thrusting skyward in her stretchy top. As his eyes wandered down her curvaceous firm young body he began to imagine all the things he would love to do. It was then he noticed the very obvious "camel toe" being displayed by the clinginess of those sprayed on leggings. He continued to enjoy the view as she lay there trying to decide whether the bed was comfortable or not.

Mandy knew he was obviously enjoying the view of her laying on the bed but she had to try them out, and as she rolled onto her side drawing her knees up to see how comfy it was in the foetal position she noticed him straight away move around behind her, it was obvious he was having a good look at her ass.

Of course he was, imagining spooning in behind her and pressing his now rock hard cock into it as he reached round for those beautiful big tits. Oh what he wouldn't give!

Over the next ten minutes or so she tried all the beds she was interested in while at the same time increasingly driving the sex starved old bugger more and more crazy by the minute. He even at one stage in his excitement jumped on the bed next to her to demonstrate how it would feel with two people on it causing Mandy to jump straight off.

As with all things the bed Mandy fell in love with was way out of her price range and so she settled for the best she could afford. Old Harold Parker tried a little sales patter explaining how you couldn't put a value on a good nights sleep, but for Mandy it was a case that she simply didn't have the money. He could see she really wanted the more expensive one and to be honest he would have loved to let her have it, but despite everything he wasn't stupid. The bed she loved was three times the price of the one she chose and so it was decided she would go with the cheaper one and he took her over to his desk to sort the paperwork.

Mandy was getting increasingly annoyed at the chubby little old man and the way he sat there conducting virtually his entire conversation with her chest. Every time he looked up from the paperwork he was filling in he looked her momentarily in the eyes before every time being drawn down to those enormous 34GG's.

Again he had one more try at getting her to go for the more expensive bed but despite telling him how much she would love to have it she again explained how it was just too much money. His following comment shocked her to the point that she didn't really know what to say. He gestured towards her boobs and casually said how it might be expensive but he was sure it wouldn't cost anything like as much as those must have done. The pretty blond couldn't believe her ears, what a cheek! Rattled by his comment she replied,"I'll have you know these didn't cost me a penny, they are all mine and as nature intended!"

"Oh...oh...r.. really," he replied as his eyes seemed to light up.

Mandy knew instantly from the look on his reddening face that was probably the wrong thing to say. She was too smart however to make the classic mistake where she then follows up with an offer of a quick feel to prove her point. The following momentary silence was deafening as the old man was indeed waiting in the faint hope that she might indeed say just that. Of course it wasn't going to happen and after a few more awkward moments silence and with him still reeling from this unbelievable information she had unwittingly given him he somehow managed to finish the paperwork.

Mandy was more than just a little glad when the whole process was over and she was able to pay him the required deposit so she could bring things to a close. As he explained, (to her boobs of course), she would get the bill for the balance when the bed was delivered. She couldn't help noticing he had dropped his hand behind his desk into his lap, and although she couldn't see, she was pretty sure he was fiddling with his privates.

As she got to her feet he quickly whipped his hand back above the desk and reached out to give her a handshake. Reluctantly the disgusted girl offered her hand in return which he instantly grabbed and shook vigorously causing a fair amount of movement inside her top, something that wasn't wasted on the filthy old pervert. Mandy didn't really notice though, she was too grossed out by the hot and sweaty feel of his podgy hand in hers, particularly knowing where it had just been. But at last she was able to bid him good bye and leave feeling happy that that experience was over...

...Soon the day of her move into her Grandmothers flat came and with the new bed due to be delivered the following week the excited girl didn't mind the prospect of a week on the sofa.

It all came around so quickly and the day Mandy moved in along with feeling excited she was also a little apprehensive, after all independence is something everyone craves but is still a scary prospect. To be fair it wasn't a difficult move she only had a few bits and pieces which was just as well as the place was obviously still furnished with much of her Grandmothers furniture, not to mention the fact that it was on the third floor. The ongoing plan was to eventually move it all into storage as Mandy became able to buy her own.

Once all her possessions were in and the door was finally closed the pretty 20 year old slumped onto her Grandmothers sofa and breathed a sigh of relief. However it wasn't long before her moment of quiet solitude was broken by a knocking at the door.

Jumping to her feet Mandy quickly looked at herself in the mirror to check she didn't look too scruffy after her mildly busy day. She was dressed appropriately for a day of house moving with a loose fitting old grey sweater, black leggings, and white pumps with her hair bunched up in a scrunch on top of her head. Even in what she would consider a casual if not scruffy state the gorgeous girl still managed to look absolutely adorable.

She opened the door to find an elderly woman looking rather drab and frumpy in cleaning overalls standing there holding a few plastic containers with what appeared to be food in them.

"Can I help you?" The pretty blond asked the stranger.

"Yes," the woman replied. "I call in on my father in law Mr Grimshaw every day around lunchtime to drop his meals in for him," she said gesturing towards the door across the hall. As she's talking she's trying to look over Mandy's shoulder into the flat. "Is, erm, is Dorothy not here?" Dorothy was Mandy's Grandmother.

"No, no she isn't, she moved out a few days ago," the puzzled blond replied.

The woman could see the look of confusion on Mandy's face and so with rather an arrogant huff she went on to explain how the "old lady," as she referred to her, used to look in on him once or twice a day just to make sure he was okay and he was eating the meals she had brought.

"Oh I see," Mandy replied still rather puzzled, "well she's not been well so she's had to move out."

"Well someone has to keep an eye on him," she abruptly replied. Then followed an awkward silence as the woman just looked at Mandy with her eyebrows raised in expectation.

"S...so," Mandy said hesitantly, "what? Would you, erm, would you like me to do it?"

The elderly woman rolled her eyes which irritated Mandy somewhat, just because she was young and blond it didn't mean she was thick although that was clearly the assumption she was making. "Yes! If you wouldn't mind," she snapped. "I have brought his food for today so if you check in on him later and make sure he's eaten and then if you could pop your head around the door in the morning to just make sure he's okay tomorrow too it would be most appreciated."

bambigirl44
bambigirl44
1,780 Followers
123456...8