An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman seemed rather annoyed which caused Mandy to bite back. "Well if you really need me to, but I don't know if I can do it every day!"

"Well you either can or you can't, but if you don't then I don't know who will," the woman replied, "I have too many other things to do to keep coming back here several times a day.. The old lady that lived here before didn't mind, it'll only take you a few minutes!" Sensing Mandy's reluctance the woman went on. "The old fools away with the fairies anyway, if someone doesn't check in on him he might not eat at all, and I can't stand there watching over him while he messes about with it all day I don't have the time!"

Mandy couldn't believe the attitude of this woman, you would think being family she would maybe want to look after the old man. So reluctantly the kind hearted young girl agreed, but only for a few weeks to begin with.

"That'll do," came the unsurprising response. "Come on I'll introduce you quickly." With that the woman turned and with a key opened the door across the hall and went straight in shouting "It's alright it's only me!" With Mandy following behind still not quite able to believe how she had been pretty well bullied into this situation, the horrible woman turned to her and tutting said, "don't know why I bother he can't hear me with that blasted telly booming out!" As they went into the front room the woman grabbed the television remote from the side and hit the mute button. Standing behind her Mandy looked over her shoulder and saw a rather sad and frail looking old man sat staring at the now silenced television.

"I've got your dinner here, make sure you eat it while it's still warm won't you!". The way she spoke to the clearly frail old man made Mandy's heart go out to him.

With that the woman virtually threw the plastic tubs onto the table just a few feet in front of him. "Shepherds pie today!" She shouted at him as she peeled the lid off and fumbled in her overalls for a fork. "Now don't forget to eat it," she said again rather loudly as she turned to Mandy and rolled her eyes as if assuming they both felt the same annoyance for this poor man.

As subtle as a brick the woman shouted at him, "this girl is going to call in on you from now on instead of Dorothy! Remember Dorothy? She won't be coming any more, this is...erm..." With that she turned and looked directly at Mandy.

"Oh, erm, Mandy," the still somewhat confused girl replied as she stepped forward and reached out a hand.

"Oh don't worry he's not really with it," the woman said observing the slight awkwardness from his momentary lack of any response.

Feeling quite sorry for him Mandy crouched down before him and placed a hand on his knee. She instantly noticed how bony it was, and as she gazed into his vacant looking eyes she realised what a poor pathetic wretch he was. His clothing was grubby and Mandy wondered whether he was just lazy or if he was truly unable to properly look after himself. From the state of his nearly shoulder length greasy grey hair and his equally scruffy looking beard she wondered if maybe it was a hit of both.

"My name's Mandy," she again said, "I'll be popping in now and again to make sure you're alright."

It was then that his bloodshot tired looking eyes seemed to focus on the pretty blond. As they did he began to smile giving her the not altogether attractive view of his few remaining rotten teeth. "B...b...beau...beau...beauti...f...f...ful," he stammered.

"Alright, alright," the old woman snapped butting in on him.

Mandy gave his knee a gentle rub before slipping her hand from it and slowly standing back up. As she did his eyes seemed to innocently drift down over her chest where they lingered for a moment. He didn't appear to be ogling her it seemed to be genuinely innocent, and besides Mandy didn't mind. Unlike the old man in the bed shop this old chap seemed to be just sad and lonely and possibly never saw anyone else. Despite wearing a loose fitting old sweater Mandy was fully aware that she could never completely hide her huge double G's and so who could blame him for maybe noticing them.

Mandy paused and ignoring the miserable old bag she thanked the old man for his kind words before once again smiling sweetly at him.

"Right let's leave him alone now," the woman snapped clearly rather irritated, "let's not get him over excited!"

"Right," said Mandy before once again reaching out to his now trembling knee and saying softly, "I'll see you later." With that he placed his cold bony old hand on hers and gave her a smile showing he at least understood what she was saying.

As they left they stood momentarily in the doorway and the woman handed Mandy a spare key to the front door. "Just let yourself in whenever, and check he's eating his food will you," she told her. As she did the miserable woman looked back at the bearded old man sitting there and noticed his eyes were firmly fixed on Mandy's bum which surprised her somewhat. It wasn't the fact that anyone should be looking at her bum, even she had to jealously admit that it was a pretty astounding sight to behold. No she was surprised because that was twice now the senile old fool had reacted in some way to Mandy's presence, normally he doesn't even acknowledge that someone's even in the room, let alone show any signs of interest.

Choosing to think no more of it she led Mandy from the flat and back out into the hallway. She reminded Mandy once more not to forget to just keep an eye on him. Then just before they went their separate ways the woman said one more thing. "Just keep in mind that he's a very old man and he gets confused and doesn't always know where he is, but don't worry about it he can't come to any harm. Fortunately he's afraid of going outside and hasn't been out for years, so there's no chance of him wandering off or anything like that."

Mandy couldn't believe her ears, how could she say "fortunately" he's afraid? But with that she was gone leaving the poor girl slightly confused as to what was expected of her.

Once she was back in her flat Mandy again slumped onto the sofa wondering what had just happened. She hadn't bargained on this level of responsibility. Despite her recent problems at the hands of men the busty young blond didn't see this Mr Grimshaw character as a problem, well at least not in that way. It was a bit of a pain having to check in on him but he was clearly incapable of doing much for himself, and being a kind hearted girl Mandy couldn't help feeling sorry for him.

Meanwhile across the hall the poor old man was left rather stunned by what had just happened, he couldn't help wondering if it really happened or if his mind was playing tricks on him. He looked at the food that had been left and realised his mind wasn't playing tricks, which led him to think perhaps this new neighbour that was supposedly going to be popping in to see him on a daily basis was for real. He wasn't quite as stupid as everyone thought however. It suited him to appear to be a bit confused and incapable as it raised the level of benefits and help he received, something that proved very worthwhile. True he wasn't well, he certainly wasn't capable of looking after himself full time, and he struggled to move around even with his sticks. He may also have been a little "forgetful" but other than that he wasn't a complete imbecile.

The following morning Mandy was all ready for her day at the estate agents. She had decided to drop the evening job at the hospital for the time being as with now living on her own and having to do everything for herself she simply didn't have the time. Having dressed herself in her uniform of the insanely tight red skirt that could stiffen the limpest of cocks at a hundred yards and her white blouse straining to contain her oversized knockers the stunning blond suddenly remembered old Mr Grimshaw across the hall.

Not wanting to let the poor old boy down she went and knocked on his door. With no reply she used the key she was given by his daughter in law to let herself in. "Mr Grimshaw! It's me, it's Mandy from across the hall," she called out as she entered his hallway, her red stilettos catching on the worn out carpet as she approached the door to his lounge.

As she gently pushed the door open she saw the old man seemingly asleep in his chair wearing only a dishevelled old dressing gown. Seeing the frail old man sitting there with his mouth hanging open for a moment Mandy thought the worst. It was only a momentary fear however because as she approached him he suddenly let out a loud snore. He was simply sleeping. Unsure what to do she paused a moment and looked him over. His bearded face was very gaunt with sunken cheeks and his skin looked tissue thin. Looking at the frail state of him sitting there she couldn't help but think how he looked like one of those concentration camp victims you see old those old films. With his dressing gown hanging open she could see his marble white chest with his exposed skeletal rib cage rising and falling with every breath.

Mandy decided rather than startle him she would quietly back out of the room and come back in making enough noise to wake him. Sure enough as she did his eyes fluttered open and taking a moment to adjust to being awake he smiled at her as she approached him. Of course all the sweet blond girl could see was a nice gentle old man with many of the usual problems brought on by old age.

After exchanging the usual pleasantries in a mainly one way conversation she noticed the empty plate on the table. Happy that he had obviously eaten something she reached out and placed her hand on the back of his telling him she would pop back in after work to just check he was okay again. "I'll just quickly wash this plate for you then I'll be off," she said as she turned and took it through to the kitchen.

"Th..th..th..th..thank y..y..y..y..you," he stammered playing up a little his incapable state.

"That's okay," Mandy replied rewarding the frail old boy with one of her heartbreakingly beautiful smiles.

As she went through to the kitchen she thought what a sad but lovely gentle old man he was, especially when compared to someone like that dirty old pervert in the furniture shop. Her assessment of him was pretty much spot on, he was a kind and gentle old man with not a bad bone in his body...but he was still a man, a man who couldn't deny what a vision of pure perfection this girl was. But unlike the many old perverts Mandy had encountered this old man was more like the majority of men. What thoughts were going through his mind would stay there. Like most men he saw and fantasised and would love to be allowed to do whatever he wanted with her, but the thought of her knowing that was embarrassingly scary and so he would prefer her to "like" him rather than think him just some dirty old man.

As she walked through to the kitchen he did as most men would, he took the opportunity to have a long uninterrupted look at that incredible skirt stretching ass of hers. He may have been old and unwell but he was still a man, and one so very long deprived of female company. So being in the company of a girl like this, the sort of girl that he had only ever seen the likes of in magazines, was more than a dream come true and it wasn't long before she was causing something to stir in his worn old underpants. A stirring that only got worse as she came back into the room giving him a breathtaking view of her huge boobs gently bouncing and swaying inside that stiflingly tight blouse. They were astounding, he had never seen anything like them, they were real button busters, just so unbelievably huge for a girl with such a fit little body!

Not wanting her to catch him looking he concentrated his attention on her face, but then what a face. She was so beautiful, an absolute heartbreaker, and the old man felt his heart flutter as she parted those full soft pouting red lips of hers and gave him the sweetest smile.

"I'm off now, but I will pop in later after work to just check you're okay," she said as she left. That was it now for the rest of the day, all the poor old boy could think of was how he was going to see this vision of loveliness again later.

Sure enough she came back as promised giving the poor old fella another visual feast, a feast that had him literally drooling...and this was how it continued for the next few days. Each time the old man looked forward more and more to seeing her, and each time she didn't disappoint.

Mandy on the other hand just saw a gentle and sweet yet at the same time quite sad old man, certainly nothing like the old men she had experienced in the past.

Then on the Friday, the day before her new bed was due to be delivered, she popped in on him at tea time as she was off out to see one of her friends for a bit of a girlie night. Again the old man perked up as he heard her call out his name before coming in. When she entered the room he looked in amazement at her, again she didn't disappoint, far from it. Her huge tits seemed to tease him mercilessly as they gently rocked and swayed in her tight white vest top as she walked towards him. She damn near gave the poor old boy a heart attack! Not only that but the floral print skater skirt she wore completed the cock teasing picture. Cascading fluid like from her slender waist it barely covered her incredibly cheeky ass offering the very real mouth watering possibility of an accidental glimpse of what was underneath.

Seeing his dinner untouched on the table Mandy realised he probably hadn't eaten anything that day. It wasn't hard to see why, on the plate was the toughest looking piece of beef imaginable.

"I...I...I...c...couldn't c...cut it," the toothless old man stammered. Of course he couldn't, his hands were riddled with arthritis and without any teeth he would need to cut it up into such tiny pieces that he would never be able to do it.

With that the pretty blond took it through to the kitchen and warmed it through in the microwave before returning with a sharp knife to cut it up for him. To be honest the old man was so engrossed in watching her cheeky ass in that skimpy little skirt and her bra busting boobs in that tight little vest top that he didn't really care about the food. He had to be honest, despite being a good man and a man who would never want to make this gorgeous girl feel uncomfortable, he had to admit he would have given almost anything to get his frail old hands on that ridiculously curvaceous body. Just the thought of it had his old pecker swelling as it throbbed in his underpants.

Of course Mandy had no idea of the thoughts going through his mind, which was why she quite happily stood just a few feet in front of him and with her back to him began the arduous task of cutting that meat up. She had no idea of just what the sight of that short skirt swaying from the movement of her ass as she busied herself cutting the meat was doing to him. Seeing all the way up those firm tanned young thighs of hers with that cheeky little skirt draped teasingly over her shapely bottom had him unable to resist giving a sneaky little rub of his frustrated swelling member. It was then that he had an idea, something he would have never thought he would have the nerve to do, but something that this level of excitement was driving him to. He was sure he could get away with it as she continued to work away at cutting that meat. There was no time to waste, he had to, he just had to.

He couldn't help himself, he was going to do it. Being just out of reach he took the walking stick that he kept propped up against his chair and desperately trying to control his trembling hand he pointed the end of it in her direction and slowly brought the end of it up behind her. With Mandy blissfully unaware he very gently lifted the back of that little floral skirt.

If she had realised what he was doing he had no idea what he would say, but right now he didn't care. Luckily being such a light flowing fabric she couldn't really feel anything at all. As he feasted his hungry eyes on the unbelievable sight slowly being revealed before him it was as if all time suddenly froze. His mouth salivated his eyes bulged as his already excited old cock stiffened right up as he raised the curtain on a sight more incredible than any he would have ever dared imagine. Mandy was blissfully unaware that he was feasting his tired old eyes on her beautifully formed and incredibly cheeky bum. As if that wasn't enough to complete the picture she wore the prettiest little white lace panties that emerged teasingly from deep between those firm young cheeks. This was more than he would have ever even dared dream of, he couldn't believe what he was seeing, if he died now he would die the happiest man on earth.

He could feel himself begin to tremble as he caught sight of the tiny strip of white lace between her legs that covered her pussy as she unknowingly leant forward a little further. Now trembling uncontrollably with excitement he gave himself just a few more seconds to take in every detail before reluctantly lowering the hem of her skirt carefully back down leaving Mandy none the wiser as to what had just happened.

The crafty old bugger couldn't believe it, he had actually gotten away with it! He now had an erection to envy any he had experienced in a long time, an erection that was crying out for attention.

Soon she had finished cutting his dinner up and turning to face him placed the plate on the arm of his chair. As she did the now overly excited old boy watched as her unbelievably huge knockers seemed to spill forward in her little vest top, for a moment he wondered if they might tumble right out in front of him. Of course they didn't but he enjoyed having a good look at her full meaty cleavage before she bid him farewell and left.

As Mandy left the building and got into her car she realised she hadn't got her phone with her. She rushed back into her flat to grab it only to find it wasn't there. After a few moments searching she suddenly remembered where she had left it. It was on the sideboard just inside old Mr Grimshaw's living room, she had put it there as she walked in. Because she become so involved in sorting his dinner out for him she completely forgot all about it.

Relieved at remembering where it was she let herself back into his flat and rather than disturb him again she thought she would just reach in through the living room door and grab it. She pushed the door ever so slightly and seeing the phone was right by the door where she left it she reached in and quietly took it.

As she was just about to leave she glanced back through the slightly ajar door and saw his feet, she could see old man was sat in his chair but it was only then she realised something odd. His trousers and underpants seemed to be down around his ankles. Somewhat confused Mandy carefully pushed the door just the extra inch or two required to see what he was doing.

In an instant she realised what was happening and instinctively clasped her hand over her mouth to stifle her surprised gasp. Sat there with his eyes tightly closed and seemingly lost in his own world he had his shirt bunched up on his chest and his cock firmly gripped in his bony old hand. She couldn't believe it, he was actually masturbating, and not only that but even more surprisingly his cock was absolutely huge! The pretty blond didn't know what was the more shocking, the fact of what he was doing, or the fact that he was not only big but also hard...very, very hard! Now Mandy had seen a fair few in her short time, but even she was stunned and more than a little impressed by the sight of what he had in his hand.

Unable to help herself she looked on in stunned silence through the gap in the door. It looked unreal to see this frail old man, his skinny marble white chest rising and falling as he rapidly panted for breath, and his stick thin legs trembling away as he gripped in his bony old hand something that couldn't look more out of place. His cock was rock solid and straight as a post and had to be easily a foot long! At first glance it looked like it was fake, like it wasn't a part of him, but it was and with bulging veins running up and down its length as he worked his hand up and down it she wondered how long he was going to last. It dwarfed his tightly gripping hand which seemed to be pumping faster and faster, every downward tug exposing a hugely swollen purple head.

123456...8