An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy understood this was something that all men do and she thought for a moment about quietly making her exit and leaving him with his privacy. But just as she was about to she couldn't help looking back as she heard him grunting loudly before hearing him cry out. "God, oh G...God yes!

Peaking back through gap in the door she saw his feet shoot out in front of him as his skinny old legs went rigid and his fist became a blur. She watched as his huge balls visibly clenched in their hairy old scrotum and she heard him again cry out. "Oh yes you dear sweet lovely girl! Oh f..fuck me, fuck me oh yes oh God!" Then all of a sudden with a pained look on his face he suddenly came so hard that huge streaks of dirty thick spunk flew into the air landing all over his chest. The pretty blond was more than just a little amazed as he pumped what seemed like an endless amount of the gooey white stuff from his surprisingly impressive appendage all over himself. He was in a right mess and in no time at all his hand, stomach, and chest were splattered with great big globs of it. Not wanting him to know she was there she quickly and quietly ducked out of his flat leaving him to sort himself out.

Old Mr Grimshaw had no idea that she had seen his this most private of moments, if he had known he would have been mortified, especially knowing that she was the reason for it.

Mandy spent the rest of the evening thinking about what she had witnessed. She had to admit the more she thought about it the less surprised she became. After all she understood that all men did these things and there was no reason why he should be any different. She couldn't help thinking and wondering in all honesty if she hadn't probably been the cause of his need to "relieve" himself in such a way, particularly hearing what he cried out. What she didn't know was she had actually been the cause for him to do just that every day since he first laid eyes on her.

Over that weekend she thought little more of what she had seen, not least because other events took over giving her other things to think about. To cut a long story short she took delivery of her new bed, something she had been looking forward to but after the delivery guys had gone she realised they had delivered the wrong one. Not only that but it was the more expensive bed that she really wanted. For a moment she thought this may be a good thing, they had made a mistake and she was going to benefit with a bed that should have cost over three times as much as the one she actually bought.

But of course people, and especially Mandy, are never quite that lucky. It came with an invoice for an outstanding balance that required immediate payment, and the balance was for the value of the more expensive bed and not the one she ordered. She immediately phoned the shop and spoke to old Harold Parker, the little fat pervert that she had taken an instant dislike to right from the start. She told him that they had delivered the wrong bed and she could in no way afford this one.

He told her there had obviously been a mistake and she would have to come into the shop with the invoice so he could sort it out. Unfortunately the shop would be closed by the time she could get there so she arranged to go in to see him on the Monday...something to be honest that she wasn't really looking forward to. On the plus side it meant she did get two lovely nights sleep in a very comfy and incredibly expensive bed.

Monday morning came and just after they had opened Mandy marched into Parkers furniture shop with her invoice ready to get this whole cock-up sorted out. Having taken the morning off work she dressed casual in a very snug fitting pair of faded denim jeans and a rather cute white t-shirt with a pink love heart logo on the chest that looked like it had been shrunk to fit...and what a fit it was! Her huge boobs stretched it out so much that it pulled it up above her waist leaving her firm tanned belly exposed for all to see.

Old Harold Parker had seen her coming and quickly positioned himself to greet her as she walked into the shop. As he watched the gorgeous blond come in he was treated to the wonderful sight of those 34GG knockers swaying and bouncing with every step she took. Already he was getting excited, something he found difficult to hide as he ushered her through to his office.

"Please...take a seat," he said as he gestured towards the chair opposite his desk, "now let's see what has happened here." The whole time he's speaking he can't take his eyes off that straining t-shirt, despite having seen her the week before and knowing how big her tits were he was still left stunned into a momentary amazed silence.

Mandy tried to ignore the drooling old perverts lecherous stare and proceeded to explain how they had delivered the wrong bed and how she wanted it changed as there was no way she could afford the one they had sent.

The greasy haired podgy old man sat himself down opposite and explained there would be no problem in changing it, something that had Mandy breathing a sigh of relief. "As long as it's still wrapped and you haven't slept in it," he went on. This had Mandy suddenly panicking, of course it wasn't wrapped and of course she had slept in it!

What ensued was a heated discussion between the two of them which basically ended with the busty young girl finding herself in a fix. She had to admit she obviously preferred the bed she had but again explained there was no way she could possibly afford it, she simply didn't have that kind of money.

Now Mandy could easily be excused for thinking this was all some elaborate plan by a dirty old pervert to have her at his mercy, after all it wouldn't be the first time. But in fact it was a genuine mistake, old Harold Parker had been so distracted by this beautiful big breasted young girl that he simply wrote down the wrong bed. However his mind was now working overtime as he now found himself presented with an unexpected opportunity, an opportunity for what he wasn't quite sure of yet. But with every passing second it was becoming more and more obvious that he was suddenly finding himself in a position of power over her...and that was an opportunity not to be missed!

Now the mood in the room noticeably changed, Harold Parker sat back in his chair with an air of arrogance as he pondered the problem, a problem that as far as he was concerned was completely hers! "I understand what you're saying," he told her, "but despite who's at fault you've now used the bed and so its no longer any use to me, so the bill has to be paid," he said rubbing his flabby chin as he continued to blatantly stare at that mind blowing bust of hers. "If you don't pay then I will have to refer it over to a collection agency...and I'm sure a young girl like you just starting out in life doesn't want that."

Mandy didn't need this, she honestly had no idea what to do, she now had this bill that she had no hope of paying and in her state of panic she began to sob. "Please," she pleaded, "I can't pay, I don't know what else to say."

With that he got to his feet and walked around to stand behind her telling her not to upset herself. Mandy then flinched as he placed his fat sweaty hands on her shoulders and slowly and creepily began to massage them. Mandy couldn't believe the cheek of him, his sudden familiarity put her instantly on edge but she didn't want to upset him by rudely shrugging him off. Being the sort of horrible man he was Harold wasn't going to wait around. He was going to take full advantage of this sudden and unbelievable situation he unexpectedly found himself in.

Working his podgy fingers harder into her shoulders it was all the dirty old pervert could do to stop drooling all over her as he looked down at the way those lovely tits of hers gently moved up and down in tune with the motion of his massaging hands.

After a few moments awkward silence where each of them were waiting to see what the other would do the increasingly excited old man eventually said something that really came as no surprise to the pretty young blond. He brought his head down beside hers and squeezed her shoulders hard as he said, "well I suppose there might be one way of resolving this whole situation". With his rank heavy breath on the side of her face she felt him move his hands along her shoulders and slowly down her upper arms before stopping dead and gripping them firmly.

"Wh...what do you mean?" She asked realising as the words left her mouth what a stupid question it was. Of course she knew exactly what he meant, but in her state of panic and desperation she couldn't think of anything else to say.

Harold couldn't believe his luck, he had to be careful, he didn't want to scare her off. But with his mouth watering and his cock stiffening as he gazed down at those huge jugs thrusting out before her he knew this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, and if he didn't take it he would never forgive himself.

"Mmmmmm you are lovely, and I'm sure a lovely sweet young thing like you could easily find a way to twist a poor old man like me round her little finger," he whispered in her ear as he rubbed the side of his face against hers. Her hair was as soft as silk and her skin as smooth as velvet as he brought a hand up and slowly turned her head to face him. "Perhaps a nice little kiss would help convince me to be a little more understanding," he said creepily as he licked his lips.

"I...erm...," she began as she looked at him through large watery eyes that seemed to draw him in.

God she was so beautiful! Those full pouting young lips of hers were just too inviting, and without another word he moved in and placed his slimy old mouth over hers and kissed her with a sudden forcefulness that left her frozen to the spot. Within seconds he was trying to force his tongue into her mouth which seemed to spark her into life and had her quickly recoiling from his grip in disgust. Wiping the back of her hand across her mouth in an attempt to remove the vile taste of him she watched him stand up straight and smile as he stared down at her.

"Don't be like that," he said with an arrogant smirk on his face, "I'm only trying to find a way of helping you pay this bill..." As he spoke he again placed his hands on her shoulders and began to massage them quite roughly. His eyes once more focuses on those shirt stretching tits and the subtle way they moved as he continued to forcefully massage her shoulders. As if in a trance he just stared and went on, "I'm sure there must be some way we can sort this."

Mandy turned her head away and looked down at the floor as without saying another word the dirty old boy with his hands still on her shoulders very slowly but very deliberately began to claw her skimpy little t-shirt upwards. His eyes bulged and he began to tremble as she seemed to offer no resistance. He couldn't believe it, she said nothing as inch by inch he carefully drew the tight cotton top up higher and higher. He just stared in amazed wonder as with no objections from the pretty blond her lovely lace bra slowly emerged before his very eyes.

The dirty old perv could barely catch his breath as he looked down and saw her huge firm young breasts swelling from the pink and white lace cups struggling to hold them firmly in place. As if with a mind of its own the stretched t-shirt retreated upwards until it came to rest under her chin leaving old Harold with a sight more incredible than any he had ever seen.

Unable to contain his overwhelming excitement Harold muttered, "God, oh God, yes, oh yes that's it, that's a good girl..." Having never been in such a position before he didn't hesitate, having spent his whole life lusting after girls with big tits he now found himself confronted with what can only be described as sheer perfection, all his dreams and longed for fantasies right before him. The incredible sight of a pair of tits so big and round thrusting outward with the unbelievable firmness of youth. He couldn't help himself as he instinctively reached down and grabbed one in each hand. He let out a long deep groan as Mandy sat there motionless unsure what to do. The deprived old pervert had never experienced anything like it, overwhelmed by an emotional lust like he had never known he took a firm hold and sinking his fingers into the firm round flesh he squeezed as hard as he could.

It was then that Mandy decided it wasn't on, why should she let this disgusting old pervert have his way? She began to struggle but the lust fuelled adrenalin pumping through his body gave him a hidden strength that she couldn't compete with. Still she tried but the puffing and panting old man continued to maul and molest her phenomenal jugs through the flimsy lace bra with a fevered state of desperation, and the more she fought the more he seemed to enjoy it.

"Oh so big, so fucking lovely and big," he went on astounded by the combination of their size and incredible firmness. Still Mandy tried to break free but he was oblivious to her objections as without a care he roughly massaged and manhandled them all over clearly making the most of this opportunity. She knew it was futile, her resolve was already fading, not least because she began to get those feelings, feelings she knew only too well.

Despite her hatred of this vile flabby old man, and despite the fact that she would have loved more than anything to bring her foot up hard and fast between his legs, she couldn't deny the effect his treatment was having on her. She hated herself for feeling it, but as was so often becoming the case with the beautiful blond, she was starting to get turned on by it all.

Grunting and snorting like a pig he licked and slobbered all over the side of her pretty young face. Every time she tried to push him off he just grinned telling her not to be so silly and how it wasn't hurting anyone. "Not hurting anyone! You arrogant bastard!" Mandy thought to herself.

"Yes, oh yes," he continued as he began to pull one of her pretty lace bra cups down with one hand while reaching inside with the other.

"No, no!" Mandy half heartedly cried out realising she could do nothing to stop him as he heaved out one of her mind blowing breasts! Just as quickly he did the same with the other.

"Yes, on fuck yes!" He again sighed as he crouched down in front of her, grabbed her upper arms and pinned them by her side against the back of the chair. With her bullet sized strawberry pink nipples thrusting out from her hugely swollen naked breasts the old man licked his salivating lips. His mouth now hung open as he just stared in total stunned amazement, tears seemed to well in his eyes as he leant into them and teased them with his tongue causing them to harden up even more. Pausing every few seconds to simply admire them before returning to lick tease and suck on the magnificent things.

Mandy again tried to wriggle free but it only made the dirty old pervert smile as each time it only served to make her full firm boobs bounce and jiggle. As he flicked his tongue over them his frustrated excitement took over, the sight before him was too much to take and with his mouth open as wide as it would go he lunged forward.

Mandy turned her head away as he devoured her right breast with a fevered desperation cramming as much of it into his mouth as possible.

"Mmmmmmph, mmmmmmmph," he groaned as he buried his face into it before doing the same with the left one. "Yes oh fuck yes, that's a good girl," he puffed, "just think of that lovely bed you're going to have," as if she needed reminding why she was in this mess. He squeezed and groped them sinking his fingers in as deeply as he could while at the same time sucking and chewing on them. It was all happening so fast and Mandy suddenly realised he had reached down and was unfastening his trousers. Nothing could prepare her for the speed of what happened next. Puffing and panting the sweaty old pervert suddenly stood up, and as he did his trousers and underpants fell to the floor.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God," he kept saying. He had lost all self control and his excited state was such that he was about to blow his load whether he wanted to or not.

All Mandy saw poking out from under his rounded belly was a rather unimpressive stubby little cock, but it was hard as hell and twitching with excitement with a string of slime hanging from it. Before she could do anything he roughly grabbed her tits and stuffed it between them squeezing hard as he squashed them around it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh fuck, fuck!" He cried out as his sweaty face grimaced and the busty young beauty instantly felt something wet and warm flood between her tits. "Shit, oh shit, fuck it, uuurgh, uuurgh, fuuuuuuuuck!" With his hips pounding away like a jack-hammer the old man shot load after thick creamy load. "Ooh those tits, those lovely big fuckin' tits," he moaned and groaned as the relief of emptying his frustrated old balls, albeit far too soon for his liking, washed over him.

"Fuck yeah, oh fuck yeah, ooh baby I needed that," he went on as his pace slowed and he squeezed the remainder of his filthy seed all over her magnificent young bust. As he came to a stop he placed his hand under her chin and lifted it so he could take a long lingering look at her oh so pretty face. "Mmmmm, lovely, so lovely," he sighed as he removed his spent tool from between her tits and surveyed the damage. He smiled rather proudly at the spunk covered pair, so much of the thick creamy stuff not only between them but also laying in huge globs on top of them.

After a few seconds he reached down to pull up his trousers up which gave Mandy the green light that it was all over. Not wanting to waste time she didn't bother wiping herself clean, she simply put her tits back into her bra and pull her top back down. With wet stains seeping through the thin cotton the gorgeous girl got to her feet and went to leave. As she did the old man said something that she should have seen coming...

"Well that's the first payment made."

"W...what?"

"Well it's a lot of money, you didn't think that was it did you?"

"B...but..."

"Yes I reckon ten instalments should do it, don't you?"

Mandy just looked stunned at the arrogantly smiling old fart.

"Don't look so worried my beautiful, only another nine payments to go..."

Mandy said nothing, she simply stormed out slamming the office door behind her!

That evening the busty beauty was so angry she couldn't get to sleep. Despite her hatred of this filthy old pervert and what he had done she couldn't get away from the fact that the more she thought about what happened the more it turned her on. She didn't want to admit it to herself but the thought of him and even his stubby little erection had her laying there thinking all sorts of shamefully naughty thoughts. She felt disgusted with herself for even thinking about it, but regardless of the confusing feelings building up inside she still resisted slipping her hand inside her pretty little panties and touching herself, even though it was hard.

The beautiful young blond knew she could go out and have any man she wanted but for whatever reason she couldn't help finding the thought of a filthy sexually deprived old pervert getting off on her a bigger turn on than anything else.

The following day she put these thoughts out of her mind and as she left for work at the estate agents she popped in for her daily check on Mr Grimshaw. She was obviously unable to hide the fact that she was still fuming over the whole business as the old boy could tell something was wrong. He wondered if he had done something to upset her, perhaps she had noticed him perving over her, he hoped not although it was hard not to seeing her standing there looking incredibly sexy as always in her uniform.

123456...8