An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't leave it he had to know and so asked her if everything was okay, even asking if he had done something to upset her.

Instantly the pretty kind hearted girl felt bad and reassured him he hadn't done anything. Still the old man persisted with his questioning until after some holding back she eventually told him the whole sorry saga about the bed and the amount of money she now owed. Obviously she didn't mention everything that happened yesterday regarding her initial "payment" she stopped short of that bit of embarrassing information.

She could see the sad old man was genuinely concerned for her which she found quite touching. "At last a man without a hidden agenda," she thought to herself. She didn't let the time she saw him masturbating effect her opinion of him, she figured it was just a natural thing that all men did? She could tell he didn't have a bad bone in his body.

She was of course right, well in part at least. He didn't have a hidden agenda, like the vast majority of people he would never dream of trying anything on with her, the mere thought of it was ridiculous. But that didn't mean he didn't want to, just the sight of her standing there with her ass trying to bust out of that extremely tight red skirt and her huge tits trying to bust out of that tight white blouse had his blood pumping like if hadn't for a good many years. He would have given his remaining time on this planet to be allowed to touch her, just once...but he wasn't stupid, he knew it would never happen.

Later that day Mandy returned after a rather non-eventful day at work and as she entered her flat she found an envelope had been pushed through the door with her name on it. Picking it up and opening she couldn't believe what was inside, a wad of money together with a note. The note simply read, "hope this helps sort your problem."

She counted the money and unbelievably it was the full amount that she owed for the bed. It was clearly from Mr Grimshaw, but she couldn't accept it...could she?

Without hesitation she hurried across the hall to his flat to thank him knowing deep down she had to decline his kind offer. The old man just sat there stuttering and stammering as she explained how it was too much and she couldn't possibly accept it. Eventually he managed to get his words out and taking his stick and getting to his feet he told her how he had plenty of money, money that he really had no use for. Mandy listened patiently as the frail old man took several minutes to stutter and stammer his way through saying how he would rather help a kind and lovely girl like her rather than leave it one day for that greedy miserable daughter-in-law of his.

With that Mandy reluctantly accepted rewarding the him with a huge hug, something for him that made it all instantly worth while. It would have been just a hug to most people, very nice but just a hug. But to him it was the most amazing experience, Mandy could have no idea what it meant to him. With the softness of her cheek against his and her lovely blond hair draped in his face, his nostrils filled with the sweetness of her perfume and he couldn't resist dropping his stick, slipping his hands around her waist and hugging her back.

The embrace lasted just a few seconds but what a few seconds it was for the poor lonely old man. He finally experienced the incredible firmness of those huge young tits of hers as they crushed against his bony old chest. They were so big he felt they might push him over, but with a firm hold on her slender waist he got to enjoy them for that one memorable moment. Not only that but as Mandy went to release him she kissed him on the cheek, it was only a quick peck but for the flustered old man it was heaven sent. In that moment he seized the opportunity to do one more thing. As he released her from his grip he allowed his hands to slowly drop and he got to briefly touch that incredible ass as they lightly brushed over it. Mandy didn't even notice, to be honest the way the sexy thing stuck out it was probably something she was used to as it happened quite often.

After a few more pleasantries the lovely girl told him she would have to go and have a shower but she would pop back later. To say he was delighted would be a definite understatement, he couldn't wait..

Having showered Mandy decided she would take a bottle of wine over to share with the sad old boy, it was the least she could do after such an unbelievable act of kindness. She was so grateful that she decided to wear something she knew he would like. Possibly this was down to the tease in her or maybe it was the frustration she was still feeling brought on by recent events, but whatever the reason she put on what she thought was his favourite skirt. It was the short cotton floral print skater style skirt she was wearing the day she caught him masturbating, which was the reason for why she was so sure he liked it.

On top she wore a tiny white cotton cardigan that fitted her curves so snugly that it left little to the imagination. With buttons up the front and a 'V' neck that gave a teasing glimpse of her ample cleavage nicely. She wasn't deliberately setting out to tease him mercilessly she simply wanted to look nice for him after he had been so lovely to her. Happy with the way she looked Mandy grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge and headed off across the hall.

Old Mr Grimshaw waited expectantly for her arrival, still feeling excited by what had happened earlier he was maybe looking forward to it a little more than normal. He didn't bother getting changed he couldn't see the point, there was nothing he could do that would make him any the more attractive so he just waited in his usual grubby shirt, tatty old cardigan and baggy old trousers.

When the gorgeous blond came bounding in clutching a bottle of wine he couldn't believe his eyes...seemingly full of the joys she looked absolutely amazing. The buttons of her over-stretched top were seriously struggling to contain those spectacularly huge knockers of hers, every time she moved it looked like they could burst out at any moment. Then there was that skirt! The skirt he recognised straight away as the one that offered him that cheeky glimpse the other day? Just as he remembered it was so short that it only just covered that phenomenal ass, and as she went through to the kitchen to get some glasses he watched the fluid like way it swayed while at the same time clinging to those perfectly formed cheeks. Already he could feeling his manhood swelling inside his pants something that he had to quickly adjust his trousers to hide.

As she came back in he watched her tits bounce and jiggle as they wrestled for the limited space inside that meagre top. Pulling up a dining chair she sat herself opposite him and poured the wine. As she did she crossed her legs treating him to a view of almost the full length of her luscious thigh.

He had to admit he had sat himself on the sofa in the vague hope that she might sit next to him, but from where he was sitting he had to admit couldn't really complain about the view!

Mandy looked at him as she struck up a mostly one sided conversation, as she did she noticed his confidence seem to grow as he became more comfortable in her presence, even his stuttering became less noticeable as he began to chat more easily. Despite her feeling sorry for him she wished he old maybe take a little more pride in his appearance, she never understood why men of a certain age seemed to take less care of themselves. His lank greasy grey hair and straggly grey beard just looked so scruffy. Not only that but his tatty ill fitting clothes only emphasised the fact that he was clearly unwell. Surely they fitted him once, probably back when he had a full set of teeth and a more sound mind...however long ago that was! She also noticed something else, his eyes kept on wandering down to places that perhaps they shouldn't, but she didn't mind, if anything she was only too pleased if the sight of her made him happy.

As the bottle of wine came to an end it was clear that Mandy had drunk probably the majority of it. The old man told her there was another few bottles in the kitchen and as she went out to see what there was he was again afforded a good long look at her lovely young bum barely hidden by that swaying skirt. As she returned Mandy tripped on the edge of the carpet and stumbling forward just laughed as she said, "if I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to get me drunk?"

He just smiled, that wasn't the plan but had to that actually wasn't a bad idea. Again she started on the wine not realising that old Mr Grimshaw was still on just his second glass, a glass that he had been nursing for some time. As her glass became empty the old boy would subtly fill it up to the brim while at the same time only putting a drop in his own. Soon that bottle too was empty and again Mandy was out in the kitchen fetching another. This time as the now rather tipsy blond stumbled across the living room she planted herself on the sofa right beside him. She sat so close that Mr Grimshaw could feel her thigh against his, a truly exciting experience for a sad and lonely old boy, an excitement that was increasing as the minutes ticked by.

Now Mandy wasn't a big drinker and so after a couple more glasses and repeatedly saying how she must get off back to her own flat the busty young blond was soon starting to become drowsy.

Old Mr Grimshaw had said virtually nothing all evening, instead Mandy did all the talking, just general boring chit chat most of which the old man couldn't remember, but he didn't mind he was happy just having her company for the evening.

"Mmmm, I'll get off home in a minute," she slurred as she suddenly curled up on the sofa. Resting her head on the arm and drawing her feet up pressing them against the old man he couldn't believe how quickly she seemed to go off. Within a few seconds she was drawing long slow breaths and it was clear she had drifted off into a deep sleep.

Now this presented Mr Grimshaw with something of a dilemma. He could wake her up and suggest she goes home to bed, or he could just sit there enjoying the view of her ass facing him draped in that tiny skirt. Not only that but where she was curled up her huge boobs were bulging out of her top, a truly cock stiffening sight. Of course there was no contest, the poor old man didn't want to do anything that would upset her or even more importantly get him into trouble, but the sight of this 20 year old blond beauty curled up next to him did excite him.

After sitting there for a few minutes studying the gorgeous girls curves he began to get more and more frustrated. Curled up in the foetal position with that lovely sweet bum right next to him he wondered if she would notice if he touched her, just for a moment. This was the slow emergence of the deeply hidden side of his personality, the sex starved dirty old man that craved the luscious curves of a beautiful girl. A man longing for the opportunity to just once enjoy the female form for real rather than in his imagination. He knew this may be that opportunity, this was a position he would surely never find himself in again.

Seeing she was still in a deep sleep but at the same time not wanting to alarm her, he gently placed his hand on top of her bare thigh just below the hem of her skirt. Instantly he felt his old pecker throb in his pants as for the first time he felt the silky smoothness of her lovely young skin.

He again looked at her face to see if she was still asleep, she was and so the randy old boy giving himself a gentle rub through his trousers. He was so excited, he knew it was wrong but she looked so gorgeous and tempting that he didn't know what to do. All he knew was that he would never be in a situation like this again, a situation that up until now he only ever dared dream about. Whatever he did there was no getting away from the fact that as his mouth filled with saliva his cock was now as hard as a rock.

He admired the teasing way her tiny floral skirt draped loosely over that incredible ass and couldn't help thinking what an incredible gift this was he was being presented with. Remembering how she hadn't noticed when he lifted it with his walking stick he wondered if he might just get away with it again.

Pausing for a moment he slowly felt his way along her thigh, if felt so good under his bony old fingers as they crept higher and higher until they reached the hem of her saucy little skirt. Gritting the few rotten teeth he had left in his head together he carefully took hold of the hem and began to slowly lift it up. Constantly checking she wasn't waking up he gradually lifted it higher and higher until he was able to gently drop it higher up out of the way leaving her beautiful firm young bottom fully exposed before his lustful gaze.

Instantly the saliva filling his mouth began to spill over his bottom lip as he stared in awe at Mandy's beautifully rounded ass cheeks, perfect in every way he knew he had to touch them. He brought his hand up to wipe his mouth as he took a long and loving look at the sweet little white lace panties emerging from between and stretching high across them. Again he checked and she appeared to be still in a deep sleep. He knew what he was thinking was wrong but he couldn't help himself, he had no choice, if he didn't take advantage of this unbelievable situation he would regret it for the rest of his days.

With trembling hands a drooling mouth and an erection that throbbed like never before he gently placed his palms onto her lovely tight young ass and closing his fingers in he gently squeezed. Still the pretty young blond slept as his bony old hands began to carefully fondle the beautiful thing all over. He couldn't believe his luck as still she didn't stir. As he became bolder he began to grope it all over amazed at just how tight and silky smooth it was.

After a minute or two he couldn't resist stooping down and softly kissing it as he fingered the lace trimmed edge of those pretty white lace panties. Mandy still gave no reaction. The old boy was terrified that she would wake up but he couldn't resist opening his mouth as he began to gently lick and caress it with his slobbering wet mouth.

He couldn't believe what was happening, he would never have thought he would be in this position let alone have the nerve to do anything about it. But what he didn't know was that while Mandy slept she was starting to dream a naughty dream. Perhaps it was because of how she had been reluctantly turned on by the old man and his antics in the shop, or maybe because of the thoughts she had been trying to stifle about what she had seen Mr Grimshaw doing to himself the other day. Whatever it was in her drunken stupor she was in one of those confused dream states of not knowing whether she was awake or asleep. But whatever it was her dream certainly seemed real.

The first had old man knew of it was when she let out along slow sigh, something that caused him to freeze in his tracks. Getting ready to flip her skirt back over he was shocked when rather than waking up she gave her ass a little wiggle as she seemed to make herself more comfortable by moving it closer go him. It was as if she was inviting him to continue.

He needed no more encouragement than that as his dirty old hands went back to work on molesting that beautiful firm young ass of hers. Again Mandy sighed and with the old man now found himself presented with the sight of the silken gusset of her panties peeking out between her cheeks. He couldn't resist it, it was too much of a temptation as he ran his nicotine stained old forefinger along it, gently at first but then soon pressing a little harder. Tears welled in his sad old eyes and his bottom lip trembled uncontrollably as he felt the warm moist softness of her pussy through the skimpy material. Was this really happening? Was she actually allowing him to do this?

In Mandy's dreamy state she thought she was back in the furniture shop. But of course dreams rarely make any sense and in the mind of the increasingly horny blond it wasn't Harold Parker the shop owner she was dreaming about, but old Mr Grimshaw and his unusually enormous penis!

Of course the old man couldn't have known this as he was unable to resist unzipping his trousers and releasing the same unusually enormous penis. Springing free from the confines of his underpants the 12 inches of engorged solid gristle visibly pulsated as he began to slowly stroke the huge veiny thing. Now realising he was getting away with doing almost anything he repositioned himself on the sofa before gently lifting her upper ass cheek. Taking a moment he admired the sight of her panty covered pussy, a sight he never dreamt he would ever see, before lowering his head towards it. With a quick glance to check she was still sleeping he spontaneously sighed as like the old pervert he really was he sniffed along it filling his nostrils with her sweet feminine scent.

With his mouth watering uncontrollably he couldn't stop himself from taking the chance and running his tongue along her soft sweet silk covered pussy. .

He was now excited beyond belief, she tasted so lovely, he wanted more, so much more. He paused to again check her eyes were still closed and as he did he wished he could somehow touch those lovely huge tits of hers, but the way she was lying with her arms clasped across her chest it was clear they were out of bounds.

Just then Mandy stirred and in her dreamy state muttered, " mmmmm, ooh yes."

Panic stricken old Mr Grimshaw sat bolt upright and flipped her skirt back over herself before wrestling his throbbing erection back into his trousers. He sat there without moving waiting to se if she was going to wake up. Thankfully she appeared to be still in a deep sleep and after waiting a few minutes the cowardly old man lifted her skirt to have one long last look at the beautiful sight underneath before making the hardest decision imaginable. Realising he obviously wasn't going to be able to go any further he knew he had to stop before he got caught. Before he did he knew he had to do one more thing, something that was either brave or foolish but whatever he knew he had to do it.

Despite being terrified there was a stronger force driving him. Sweating and trembling like a leaf he very carefully wormed a bony old finger inside her panties before slowly lifting the gusset aside. Suddenly there it was! He couldn't believe his bulging blood-shot eyes! He was looking straight at this beautiful busty young girls sweet tight pussy. It was absolutely mouth watering, glisteningly moist and looking so tight and just so very inviting. The old man thought he might have a heart attack as he couldn't resist running his nicotine stained finger tip carefully along it.

"Oh m...m...my," he sighed as he felt the wetness of her juices from within. Bringing his finger to his nose he inhaled her scent. Like it had a mind of its own his old cock was desperately trying to bust out of his trousers, but he knew he could do nothing with it. Again he traced his finger along her temptingly moist slit when all of a sudden as if his finger had a mind of its own it slipped inside. It was only the tip but the drooling old man was becoming overwhelmed with every natural lust fuelled urge now surging through his trembling body.

Again he froze as he was sure he heard Mandy sigh, he couldn't be sure as he sat there without moving an inch not sure how he would explain things if she woke up with his finger still just inside her. Then unbelievably the pretty blond gave her ass a teasing little wiggle and slipped her tightly gripping pussy a little further down his finger.

Again Mandy was in a dream like state although she was more conscious than before. All she knew was she was feeling incredibly horny and the old mans exploring finger was only making her more so. Still she was dreaming but now she was in Mr Grimshaw's flat and not the furniture shop, reality and dream seemed to be becoming more and more blurred but it didn't seem to matter, all she knew was she was enjoying it.

123456...8