An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still burdened with the added frustration brought on by the previous evening, a frustration that he hadn't yet even attempted to relieve himself of, he was now being pushed over the edge! Seeing the gorgeous 20 year old in that ridiculously beautiful and sexy underwear, having her cuddle up so close with those huge tits pressing against him, her teasingly caressing fingers, and now on top of all that she's seemingly taking an interest in the size of his cock, what was an old man like him to do? Surely a girl like her wouldn't be interested in a crusty old fossil like him, would she?

He needn't have worried, the lovely young thing was about to answer that question for him.

"Oh my goodness!" She exclaimed. Then came the words he wanted to hear more than anything on earth. " M...may I?" She softly said as her hand hovered tentatively over it.

The unbelievably frustrated Mr Grimshaw nearly choked, had he heard her right? Surely not! But before he could answer Mandy lightly placed her hand on the huge throbbing lump before gently feeling her way up its length through his cotton pyjamas. She even giggled as it jerked up and down under her light touch.

The old man lay there frozen to the spot as Mandy enjoyed teasing his frustrated old tool spending a few minutes watching it jerk and twitch as she barely did any more than touch it with the tips of her fingers. Water filled the old mans eyes as she carefully hooked a finger under the elastic waistband of his pyjamas and slowly lifted it up and pulled it part way down his thighs revealing his monster cock in all its glory. She gasped as she took a moment to just stare at it, it was easily a foot long and with a girth that she knew she would struggle to wrap her fingers fully around.

Now the old mans looks repulsed her quite a bit, but she knew deep down with her feeling the way she did this huge deeply ridged erection with bulging veins and a large throbbing purple head was exactly what she needed.

Without a word she knelt up beside him and tugged his trousers down his legs, his cock sprang out waving around like a flagpole as he followed her lead and kicked them from his feet. As she looked at him she noticed the almost pleading look of longing in his watery old eyes. She knew at that moment that she really wanted to give him the gift of a lifetime, not only because she felt so sorry for him and wanted to do something nice for him, but also because she was struggling to control the urges that she reluctantly had to admit were welling up inside her.

The old man just lay here admiring the vision of loveliness before him, he daren't say a word, he just drank in the sight of that pretty lace bra straining under the force of those mind blowing young tits of hers.

Mandy looked down at his pulsating cock and heard the old man gasp for breath as she gently ran her fingertip slowly along its hard deeply ridged length. When she reached the sensitive tip the whole thing flexed and jerked as she lightly circled it before slowly taking her hand away. "I've never seen one so big," she said in amazement as she again chewed coyly on her bottom lip while staring wide eyed at it, God she was good! Then she decided to wind him up even more as she pretended to suddenly realise what she was doing and apologised for presuming to touch him in such a way.

The old man nearly choked, "n...no it...it's fine, r...re...really," he blurted out clearly desperate for her to carry on with her teasing little game. This was exactly the reaction the lovely naughty girl was after.

"No, no I shouldn't," she replied, "it isn't fair of me...especially dressed like this." As she spoke she arched her back inwards thrusting her chest out even more than it already was demonstrating, as if it were needed, the way she looked. "Oh, and I forgot," she went on as she looked down herself, "I was getting ready for work when all this kicked off, that's why I'm wearing stockings and suspenders," she said as she slowly rubbed her hands along the tops of her thighs. " I always like to feel nice and feminine when I go to work...sorry it isn't something I've done to deliberately tease you," she said knowing full well that's exactly what she was doing.

Then looking down at his frail bony torso she suggested that maybe she could help him relax and take his mind off things by giving him a nice little massage. No sooner had she spoke than within a moment she had straddled his ailing body and carefully made herself comfortable by resting her panty covered pussy directly on his throbbing erection.

It was all becoming too much for him, he hadn't even touched her but already he could feel the churning deep within his old balls as he struggled to hold back the building pressure. He looked down to see the one eyed beast poking out from underneath her looking straight at him. The gaping pee slit and swollen purple head seemed to be almost pleading with him to do something to end this torture. Sitting upright and reaching out the gorgeous busty blond lightly massaged his sunken old chest. As she did she pretended to be blissfully unaware of what she was doing...although she couldn't help the growing feeling of excitement at having this thing pressing against the mound of her ever moistening pussy.

As she slowly massaged him the old man couldn't believe what was happening, he had no way of knowing what was on her mind but she had to feel it surely! With just the soft silken gusset of her pretty lace panties between them there was no way she wasn't feeling what he was. His excitement was building to an almost desperate state, what should he do? It felt so good as she delicately rubbed his bony old chest, all the while gently and very subtly rocking back and forth against his throbbing great erection.

Mandy thought she was in full control, especially when she felt how solid his hardness was as it pulsated under her. But even she hadn't anticipated just how excited he was...

"Does that feel nice?" She sighed obviously pretending to be talking about the chest massage.

"Oh y...yes, yes," he replied as he just marvelled with his drooling mouth hanging open at the sight of this huge busted stocking clad young beauty astride him. As she continued to gently massage his marble white chest she brought her arms in either side of her mouth watering boobs causing them to swell even more from her delicate 34GG lace bra. He was desperate to touch her, he wanted to run his hands along those gorgeous stocking coated thighs, grab that oh so cheeky firm young ass, but most of all get his hands on those incredibly huge young tits and just squeeze the living daylights out of them! But as would be the case with most spineless weak people with next to no experience with the opposite sex the reality of being in such a position as this was so unbelievable that he was simply too scared to push his luck...no matter how much he desperately wanted to.

Getting lost in the moment Mandy continued with her gently rocking back and forth against his manhood, and although fully aware of what she was doing she had no idea just how close to the edge she was pushing him.

The old man couldn't control himself, she had to know what she was doing, was it all a game? Was she just teasing him? Whatever the answer it was all too much and the sex starved old boy rested his bony hands on top of her thighs. He couldn't believe it there came no resistance from Mandy and so unable to help himself he ran his hands along them until he was fingering the delicate frills on those pretty lace suspenders. God she felt so good, too good in fact! The poor old mans unbelievable frustration was reaching boiling point, a point that he would be unable to return from.

Looking down he could see his fingers were just inches from touching her panties, and oh what lovely sexy little lace panties they were. To see her panty covered pussy nestling against his raging erection was more than a dream come true, how was this happening? The thrill was all too much especially when he was sure he heard Mandy fail to stifle a quiet groan as she seemed to be gradually pressing herself harder against him.

With the busty young blond surprising even herself at just how turned on she was it was becoming increasingly more difficult to hide it from the ancient feeble old man. That was it, despite his efforts in self control the old man could take it no more. The feel of her soft warm panty covered pussy against his huge throbbing hard-on was in itself too much, so to be also feasting his hungry old eyes on all that was happening before his eyes left him unable to control himself any longer. He had no choice as his balls all too suddenly and almost without warning reached the point of no return and began to release their huge overbearing load.

At the same time Mandy looked down as in her own frustrated state she seriously considered taking the bull by the horns and just grabbing this old mans incredible penis and inserting it straight inside her now soaking pussy. Just as the thought went through her mind she saw the old mans face grimace as if in pain. His mouth opened as if crying out but there was no sound just a huge exhale of breath. The lovely blond momentarily panicked, he looked as if he was having a heart attack or seizure or something. In that instant she hurriedly climbed off him unsure what to do. She watched as his whole body writhed and spasmed. Then suddenly before she could do anything she realised what was happening. His hands grabbed at the sheet he was laying on and scrunched it up tightly as his throbbing erection violently jerked up and down all on it's own. She then watched in amazement as a huge length of thick spunk erupted from his pulsating purple head and landed across his chest quickly followed by another then another.

Instinctively he thrust his hips upwards over and over, each time another thick white rope launched across his stomach leaving four, five, six, trails of spunk reaching as far as the top of his chest. Whatever satisfaction Mandy was hoping for she realised she had left it too late!

In an instant it was over as quickly as it started and full of embarrassment the poor old boy frantically tried to catch his breath as he instantly began to apologise. Mandy could see the state he was in and so being the kind soul she was told him not to worry, how it was just an accident and it could have happened to anyone. Inside however the busty blond was not pleased at being left yet again in such a state of frustration...if only he had known what she really wanted.

The sweet girl went and got a towel from the bathroom to mop up the mess that, to be fair, she had created. On her return she was surprised to see the scrawny old man laying there with his mouth hanging open snoring, in the time it had taken to get the towel he had fallen asleep!

Being kind as always Mandy wiped what turned out to be a rather huge quantity of sticky white semen from the old mans body and threw the towel into the corner of the room. Taking one last look at his softening tool laying heavy across his bony old thigh Mandy sighed and leaving the old man alone went back to her own flat...

...Slightly confused and unsure of how long he had been asleep old Mr Grimshaw began to stir. Opening his eyes he stared at the ceiling recounting what had happened completely unaware of how long he had been sleeping. As he remembered the sight of Mandy astride him he couldn't help wondering if it had really happened or if it was all a very vivid dream, either way he instinctively reached down for his already awakening cock. With a smile on his face he pictured the unbelievable sight of the beautiful busty blond in her underwear as he slowly massaged himself until he was very soon raising a full blown erection. Although he had ejaculated an absolute sack full before drifting off to sleep the realisation that what he was remembering really did happen was having the desired effect. Having cum without any physical contact at the critical moment, although impressive, had left him surprisingly still un-satisfied. Soon he was stroking himself at full hardness as he imagined Mandy was still with him, her hand rather than his own wrapped firmly around his thick rigid tool.

Then, as his pace quickened and his heart beat faster for some reason he suddenly wondered where the busty young beauty had gone. Realising she may still be around he stopped what he was doing and listened intently to see if he could hear her in the other room. Climbing from his bed and slipping his feet into his moth-eaten old tartan slippers the old man grabbed his walking stick and went to see if she was still in his flat. Thinking she must have gone the old codger wandered completely naked except for his slippers through to the living room where he slumped himself down on the sofa. With his mind still spinning with thoughts of Mandy he looked down and smiled at his still erect cock pointing up at him. Closing his eyes he again pictured the huge breasted beauty as he again wrapped his bony old fingers around it and, resting his head back, he muttered her name as he began to stroke it up and down.

As his pace again quickened he once again imagined the lovely girl astride him. His mind was still in a whirl as he pumped himself faster and faster growing more and more excited as he did. Then suddenly he heard something, it was his front door opening. Realising what an embarrassing position he was in the old man panicked as he quickly grabbed a cushion from beside him and thrust it into his lap.

It was Mandy! The old man was surprised to see her, he had assumed she must have gone off to work, but even more surprising was that she was still in her underwear looking exactly as she did when he last saw her. It turned out that he hadn't been asleep for very long at all, in fact it was only enough time for Mandy to go back to her flat and make herself a cup of tea. It was then she realised she had left her blouse behind and so thinking he would probably still be asleep she popped back over to collect it so she could think about getting ready for work. In truth however she had more or less decided it was hardly worth going in now and was probably going to give it a miss for anyway.

Mr Grimshaw just sat there stuttering and stammering not really knowing what to say. For her part Mandy was surprised to see him awake already not to mention sitting there still completely naked. Still he couldn't quite believe his eyes, here she was again in her pretty lace underwear looking like a stocking-clad glamour model seemingly happy for him to see her this way. Didn't she know what was going through his mind? What she was doing to him? Surely she must.

Mandy didn't know what to say as she went through to the bedroom to collect her blouse. The old codger just stared in complete awe at her huge bra busting boobs gently bouncing in that exquisitely delicate looking bra. He could feel himself begin to salivate as she walked across the room in front of him. Taking the opportunity to have a good look as she went through to the bedroom he watched the way that incredibly cheeky young ass swayed with every step she took, her pretty little lace panties emerging from between those perfectly shaped cheeks.

As she collected her blouse Mandy couldn't believe that Mr Grimshaw was hard again! Still suffering her own frustration she knew this was a chance to tease the poor long suffering old boy some more.

As she re-entered the room she could see he was unable to take his eyes off her...and who could blame him.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit flustered," she said as she lay her blouse over the back of one of his dining chairs and went over to him. "Ooh!" She went on pretending to have only just noticed his erection. "I...I'm sorry, would you like me to leave you in peace so you can sort yourself out?"

"N...n...no!" He quickly replied, "I...I mean it's okay, y...you're right I...I'm just a bit f...f...flustered."

"Oh you poor thing," Mandy replied sweetly, "here I'll just get you a drink of water."

Again the old man had to suffer the torment of watching the huge breasted young blond walk through to the kitchen. His heart was pounding like it never had before, he had no idea how this was all happening, all he did know was the cock teasing lovely was literally driving him crazy.

"Don't be embarrassed," she shouted from the kitchen as she filled his glass, "I know it's what men do...I'm not insulted, if anything," she went on as she returned with his drink, "I suppose I should be flattered."

Had she really just said that? He couldn't believe what his ears, her new level of openness had him growing in confidence. Why was she doing this? Was she enjoying teasing him mercilessly? Or was it more? Was she actually coming on to him? Surely not, the old man might have been a big forgetful in his old age but he wasn't stupid, how would a stunning young girl like that be even remotely interested in him?

Mandy looked down at Mr Grimshaw sitting there naked all but for his tatty old slippers looking like a bag of old bones. He really wasn't a pretty sight. But she couldn't help but be tempted by that ridiculously huge hard cock that looked like it belonged to someone twice his size and half his age, she couldn't get out of her head the wonder of what it would feel like inside her. But as always the even greater turn on for the teasing minx was knowing beyond any doubt that the sex starved old pervert would give absolutely anything to get his filthy hands on her.

Enjoying the tease Mandy carried on, she knew she had to push things a little to get a response from the shy bumbling old boy. "Is there anything I can do? Y...you know, to help." As she spoke Mandy turned her back to him and placed the glass of water on the dining table.

The old man was shocked! Did she just say what he thought she said? With every cell of his ageing body screaming at him he grabbed his stick and got shakily to his feet. Still she stood there with her back to him, she hadn't moved, it was as if she was waiting for something, but what? Him?

She was just too tempting, that curvy firm young body was everything he had ever wanted, he had spent his life dreaming and fantasising over girls like this, girls he knew he could never have. With his mouth watering he looked at her, he couldn't resist, he just had to, and so with all the confidence he could muster the old man took a deep breath and stepping up closer to her he tentatively placed a hand around her waist.

She did nothing, was she happy for him to touch her? "Oh please God let it be so!" He thought. Taking the chance he reached with his fingers and felt her slender stomach so tight with the firmness of youth. She felt so good, her skin was smoother than the smoothest silk.

"Well, th...there is one th...thing..." He managed to say.

"Hey!" Mandy replied playfully, "you naughty old bugger."

He knew she was playing from the tone of her voice and the fact that she hadn't moved as his fingers felt their way nervously along her pretty lace suspender belt. This was it, he had to take this once in a lifetime opportunity, he would regret it for the rest of his days if he didn't.

So standing just behind her he looked down at that mouth watering ass, the torment was unbearable. His head was in a spin as his bony old hand slowly crept across the dip of her lower back before moving slowly down the outward thrusting slope of her cheeky bottom. Still she said nothing as he felt those lovely lace panties emerging from between her buttocks, he was so excited had to do it he just had to. His eyes rolled back in his head and he let out a quiet groan as he slipped his hand over one of those perfectly rounded cheeks. No longer caring if she wanted him to or not he spread his fingers wide and grabbed a good handful as he finally squeezed that gorgeous ass that he had been drooling over for weeks.

1...345678