An Opportunity Not To Be Missed Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy couldn't believe it and had to admit it felt so good. Still she tried to move her head to avoid his vile tasting mouth but it was useless he was unstoppable. "No you dirty bastard no!" She cried.

But he now knew her game and needed no encouragement to play along. "Oh fuck yes, uh uh uh," he went on gasping for breath as he fucked her harder and harder, "uh uh uh, yes, ooh take it you bitch take my fucking cock!"

"You wanker! Ooh you dirty old wanker," she hissed at him as he pushed her knees even higher and drove himself in even deeper.

"Oh yeah uh uh uh," he went on with his new found voice, "I wank over you every uh uh uh, every day, mmmmmm every uh uh uh every fucking day I cum thinking about uh uh uh you, uh uh uh!"

The feel of her sweet tight pussy squeezing the whole length of his throbbing great erection was too much as he suddenly felt the unmistakeable surge welling in his balls. "Oh fuck yes, I uh uh uh, I'm gunna cum, I'm gunna fucking cum!"

The sound of him slamming against her rang around the room as he knew this was it. Mandy too was starting to orgasm as the old man salivated all over her pretty young face his tongue slobbering inside her sweet tasting mouth.

Puffing and panting and sweating like a pig he pounded her harder and faster as he felt himself reach the point of no return. The pretty busty blond thought she might pass out from this relentless hammering, her pussy poured with juice as he carried on his assault. Then suddenly he cried out, "oh I'm gunna cum, oh God I'm gunna fucking cum in your lovely sweet tight cunt! Oh fuck fuck fuck, yes yes yes!" No sooner had he spoke than an absolute tidal wave of thick steaming spunk thundered up through his old cock and exploded inside her. "Aaaargh yes yes yes!" He cried as he pounded her over and over, every thrust shot more and more of his thick creamy white muck into her waiting pussy. "Fuck oh fuck!" He went on as he pushed himself as deep into her throbbing cunt as he could, he had never experienced such intensity in all his life.

Amidst it all Mandy too had just had her second orgasm, her cunt milking his rock solid cock for all it was worth taking all the spunk his old balls could empty into her. On they went writhing and grinding together for several minutes, the old man unable to believe what had actually just happened.

"Oh yes, oh at last, yes, yes, yes," he sighed as he flexed himself to squeeze every last drop of spunk he had into her. The two of them lay there in their embrace for several minutes, the old man still insisting on kissing the beautiful girl as they did. Mandy didn't mind she had at long last just had a much needed and very satisfying seeing to.

With nothing left to give the old man pulled his arms out from behind her legs and straightened them out so he could take a long lingering look at this beautiful busty young blond that he had unbelievably just fucked! Still inside her his pulsating cock oozed a little more cum with every throb, his spent balls now soaked in her juices.

Mandy looked up to see the old man smiling down at her through crooked and rotten teeth as he wrung the final drops from himself before slowly and reluctantly pulling himself out.

Rolling over onto his back he just lay there saying nothing as he watched the beautiful creature get to her feet, her legs still shaky from the whole experience. His spent cock lay motionless across his bony old thigh as she put back on her panties bra and blouse. Coming over to him she leant forward and kissed him on the forehead thanking him once again for helping her out before heading out the door and back to her own flat. He was in no doubt that paying for that bed was simply the best decision he had ever made in his life...

1...345678