An Oral Encounter

Story Info
A married woman plays "off leash" (with approval).
3k words
3.89
20.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discovered when I was just a teenager that I loved giving blowjobs. The power to make a man that happy continues to make my nipples hard and my twat hot even years later. My husband is very fond of this talent, and is delighted for me to share my skills, as long as I tell him about it afterwards. Since I tell him, I figured I should tell your readers about it, too!

A while ago, I was a late-night cashier at a large retail store. One of the night crew guys was smoking hot. I should mention here that I "read" very demure. Yes, I'm brunette with decent curves. 40DD seems to go over well with my closest friends, but out in the world I wear minimizer bras and fairly chaste clothing. I love tattoos and piercings, but I only have some ear piercing and one demure arm tattoo visible, so only people who need to know see my body art.

Cliff was tall, had long dark-blonde hair, and all kinds of tribal body art on a lightly muscled body. He had several different ear piercings, including one on his right ear that was placed like an industrial, but was a sculptural earring. I wanted to wrap my mouth around it and tease him, but that's not something you can do the first time you meet a coworker. We talked a lot and discovered that we had some things in common. He was soft-spoken, but we both read a lot, so we'd talk at the end of my shift when he was buying some snacks before his shift started. I'd leave, go home, and told my husband Rob all about him. I was flirty, but Cliff was all hands-off as soon as he realized that I was married.

I moved on to another job, but stayed in touch with Cliff. Because we had a lot in common, we visited each other and hung out. I never let him know that I was interested, but I got the go-ahead from Rob to go there if I had the opportunity.

I went over to hang out, listen to music, and talk about what we were both reading. I knocked on the door of his apartment, and Cliff was wearing a pale blue t-shirt. I'd only seen him in black tees before, and when he turned to start some water for tea, I realized that he had an elaborate Oriental-style dragon on his back, all in blackwork.

"Hey, I don't think I've seen your back art!"

"Um, no. I don't think so. I mean, you want to?"

"Of course I want to!"

He took off his t-shirt -- I noticed something else! Tiny, sexy hoops in his nipples. Oh, my god. I felt myself getting warm and wet just looking at them. Somehow, Cliff didn't appear to notice my reaction, and just turned around to show me the fabulous piece on his back. The dragon writhed over his back and spread its wings over his shoulder blades. The tail curled around his body, ending under his ribs in front. I placed my fingertips on the work and followed it from head to tail, dazzled. As I ran my fingers over his flesh, he popped out with goose bumps and shuddered. He said, "oh, you need to stop that." I asked why, and he reminded me that I was married. "I'm married, not dead... and I have a very understanding husband."

I reached up and brushed my fingers over his nipples, tugging very lightly on the captive beads, and looked up at him. I'm sure my eyes were sparkling, because I could feel the smile playing on my lips. He looked down at me, looking both horrified and turned on.

"Really? I mean, really? He'd be cool with this?"

"Very cool. He thinks it's really hot, and we have amazing sex when we talk about me getting with other guys." I didn't tell him that this was the first time we'd agreed that I'd do something other than right in front of him. Alone in another man's house was a line we'd only just agreed to -- previously, all my sexual experiences while married had been with my husband right there. Cliff didn't need to know those details, right? No need to freak him out. More.

He looked down at me. I placed my palms right over his nipples, and he dropped his arms around my waist and finally bent down to kiss me. It was warm and sexy and better than I'd imagined all that time before it really happened. His mustache was soft and not the least bit poky or ticklish to me. Pulling back, he hesitated. Realizing what he was thinking, I ran my hands down his arms and placed his hands on my breasts.

His eyes closed halfway, and he kneaded my cushiony twins for a moment. His eyes suddenly snapped open, and he said, "This is really okay? I mean, I wanted to touch your tits the moment I met you, but then I found out that you were married, and I get those boundaries."

"Totally okay. Relax. Rob knows I'm here, and fully knows what I wanted to do here."

Reassured, he dove in to my mouth and took my breath away. Going to the bottom of my tank top, he slid his warm, capable hands up the back and unhooked my bra. Kissing my chin and then fastening his mouth on my neck, he slid his hands forward and cupped my breasts. I purred under his ministrations.

"Oh, wow," he murmured as he pulled back and pulled my bra and tank top up. "They're better-looking than I imagined, and I imagined a lot!" I purred again and giggled softly. His hands felt so good! When he bent down and wrapped his mouth around my right nipple, my knees literally sagged, and he backed me up to the couch so I didn't fall over! Cuddling me in his strong arms, he held me and kissed down my body, then massaged my girls some more. It felt heavenly! This was better than I hoped for. "Hope I'm having an effect on you like you are on me," I breathed out. Gently, he guided my hand down to his crotch. He certainly was as turned on as I was. Holy crap, his penis was like iron!

Well, do cats like catnip? I couldn't resist, and pulled the button fly open, gazing at him. I realized I was actually biting my lower lip to avoid drooling! Impatient, I pulled off my shirt and bra completely, and got his fly completely open. His truly beautiful dick popped out, too erect to stay put. It was about eight inches erect, a little larger around than my husband's, and looked luscious! I looked up and grinned at him. "You okay? Am I moving too fast for you?" He shook his head, mute with wanting. Well, I had the fix for that.

Applying myself, I started by licking the lovely head, flicking up some pre-cum to taste. Salty, a little spicy, altogether tasty. Running my hands down, I tugged his jeans down more so I could run my fingers and nails on his flat hips and soft thighs. His hands were a little rough and hard, but his touch was like silk -- soft and gentle on my back and spine. I used the tip of my tongue to glide down the shaft. I could smell his lovely slight muskiness and moaned. I just love the smell of a turned-on man, especially when the turn-on is ME.

Taking a deep breath, I dove in and pulled his manhood into my mouth, discovering that he really was thicker than Rob. Initially only able to take about half of his thick length, I looked up at him and pulled my hair to one side so he could see my face. He gazed down, seemingly enthralled by the sexy sight. Pulling my head up, I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft, moving my mouth around and back, sucking and licking his lollipop. I looked down to pay attention to what I was doing, and was able to take his entire length down my throat, and used my throat muscles to massage the head, and pulled off so I could take a breath around his meat. He'd gone quiet, so I looked up again, to see him with his head thrown back, his mouth open, breathing shallowly.

"All good, baby?"

"Oh, yeah. Fuck yeah."

I went back to work, using the tip of my tongue on his dickhead, deep-throating him, and then moving my head so he was face-fucking me. He was being so cautious, not even resting his hands on my shoulders, so I grabbed a hand and placed it on my head. "Guide me, angel." He didn't at first, just lacing his hands into my hair and palming my scalp tenderly. I'm not psychic, so I bumped my head up into his hand and plunged back down on him. He got the idea and helped me with rhythm. I moved my head faster, licking, sucking, taking all of him in. He tasted glorious, and his skin was satiny against my mouth and lips. Something was still not working -- he was holding back.

I popped him out and said from the depths of his lap, "I need to tell you something very important."

"What?"

"I swallow."

"Oh, good." He sighed in relief and wanting. "I didn't know how to ask."

That settled, I went back to work, and I could actually feel him building to his climax in stages. His flesh was moving and writhing in my mouth, building up to a shattering climax.

Moving a little faster, I was delighted when he cried out a ragged, gasping moan, and came in my throat. Closing my lips, I breathed in through my nose and swallowed. I too gasped, and had to keep swallowing. I got every fabulous drop. He shuddered, and looked down at me, eyes wide and mouth slack. I tilted my head: "Well?"

"Unbelievable. I've never had anyone do that so well. You are really good at sucking, lady."

I know, but it's always nice to hear.

I slithered up his body, fastening my mouth on one of his nipples and rings. I tugged gently on the ring, humming around the erect bud. He drew his breath in sharply. "Gently, girl."

"Sorry. I just like them a lot."

"They like you, too -- just easy on the merchandise." He grinned at me. Endorphins are great, aren't they?

"Be right back." He went to the kitchen, and poured the long-forgotten tea water over the bags in cups. I followed him, knowing my naked breasts sway, and leaned against the door frame. We were both still in our jeans. He fixed the tea with some honey, knowing that we both like it that way, and dropped an ice cube into each cup to cool it to drinking temperature. He sucked on the cube in his tea, then set it down and smiled at me. Leaning forward, he pulled one of my nipples into his mouth, making me go dry-mouthed. His tongue was warm and cold at once, and my nipple immediately perked up. He placed his fingers on my other breast, rolling the nipple between his fingers. I found myself looking at the ceiling, lost in the sensations.

"Whew. Guess you're a breast man."

"Oh, so very much so. These are beautiful."

He stepped back, and I was able to focus enough to gulp some of the tea, relieving my dry mouth and washing down the last of his spunk. The sweet yet tannic flavor was reviving. He drank off his, too, eyes smiling at me over the rim. We set down our cups, and he took my hand, leading me to the bedroom.

"You didn't think I was just a taker, did you?"

"Um, I hadn't thought about it." I found I was stammering. This was so much hotter than I'd imagined! I was looking forward to telling Rob all about it. Cliff wasn't done with me, however -- not even close.

Standing in front of me next to the bed -- he had black sheets (of course) -- he kissed me deeply again, and moved his head down to my neck and shoulder, making me sigh with pleasure. Continuing to ravish me with his mouth, he used his hands to gently touch my spine, working from the top to bottom, barely touching my skin and almost -- but not quite -- tickling! I could feel the warmth from his hands. Reaching my waist, he pulled back a bit and took off my sandals and his own boots and socks. Coming back up, he unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, hooked his fingers inside my panty waistband, and yanked them off. Swiftly, he pulled off his own bottom layers.

I gazed at his pretty body, decorated and pierced and so tasty! He had the work on his arms that I'd already seen, the dragon that wrapped to the front, and some beautiful random work on his calves. There was a Celtic knotwork band on one, and the other one was an almost lacy, but masculine pattern. He also had a starburst on one hip -- I hadn't noticed it until he was completely naked.

He gathered me in his arms, holding me against his warm body. The full length hug was reassuring. He really still cared about me and our friendship. Splaying his hands on my back and one ass cheek, he started kissing and nibbling my neck again. Holding me, he continued down to my breasts again.

"So, how are they?" I could tell from his reaction, but I wanted to hear it, too.

"Your nip fits my tongue so well. Mmmm," he mumbled as he fastened his mouth one me again.

He sat me gently on the bed, maneuvering us so that I was laying back on his pillows and shoving my knees open to lie on top of me and continue kissing me. I was so turned on I could barely remember to breathe. He rubbed his again-erect cock against my nether lips, moaning, "oh, yes, that feels sooooo good," as he did so. He kissed his way down my body. "Like I said, not just a taker."

"Okay," I muttered. Talking, normally my strong point, was pointless. He grasped my hips and kissed me just inside the bone point. He sucked and nibbled, and inspected his handiwork. He'd marked my pale skin with a very definite hickey, and I had barely felt it! He chuckled, and continued to kiss and lick my hips and my inner thighs. I could feel myself dripping wet, but he still waited to kiss my clit, circling around and paying attention to my hips, my belly, my thighs. He'd moved his body down so he was in the exact right place to pay attention to my midsection. I whimpered with desire, and he took mercy on me, gently touching my pussy with just the tip of his tongue. Using his nimble fingers to pull open the outer labia, he smiled down at the sight. He took my inner lips into his mouth and I gasped. It felt so good! It was velvety and sharp, and made my insides lurch like a small earthquake.

Applying himself further, he tilted his head sideways and used his lips and tongue to open my sex, stroking my clit and making me feel like there was little electric shocks going on down there. Unable to stop myself, I writhed and moaned. "Oh, that's so good, baby. Do that more. Oh, god, yes," I gabbled, not even aware that I was speaking.

He used his tongue further, and stroked me with his fingers. Gently, oh so gently, he slipped one in, pushing into my moistness and making me whimper again. Using his fingers and mouth in concert, he stroked me and my hips bucked, wanting more. He settled into a rhythm, and my body was floating, thrusting, building.

He hummed against me, and I nearly lost consciousness. The feeling went over me like a wave, and I sucked in air greedily. Like he had done to me earlier, I laced my fingers in his hair and guided him to my pleasure. He nibbled and thrust, bringing me to the brink of explosive joy.

"How's that, pretty girl?"

"Oh, don't stop, you bastard. Now you're just being mean!"

He laughed a little, and continued his assault on my orgasm. My hips rose and fell gently, and my back arched against the bed. Gasping, moaning, and losing track of time, I felt like I was rising off the mattress, and yowled with my cumming. Overcome, I fell flat, and gasped, and looked down at Cliff's smiling face and realized that he was as erect as ever, his fabulous cock jutting out at me. With a small grunt, I pulled him up my body, settling his dick in my cleavage. His eyes widened, and he took off, tit-fucking me with gusto. I held my mounds together, throwing my head back. It felt so good!

I was able to lick his mushroom head in small, little touches. I again felt his dick filling and twitching, but between my breasts this time. He had a knee on each side of my body, pistoning his hips madly. I felt good and turned on, and wanted him to come again. Rob can't manage to be ready as soon as Cliff was, and I loved it.

He threw his head back, yelling that he was close, so close! Taking that as a cue, I wrapped my mouth around him, and he screwed my mouth royally. When he came this time, I couldn't swallow again, and his jism dripped off my lips.

He collapsed next to me, gently touching my mouth and letting me suck his fingers clean.

When I finally got back home and told Rob all about it, it made us both so hot he took me deep and hard right away, which I really needed by then.

Man, oral sex is fabulous, isn't it?