An Oral Obsession

Story Info
Bring my husband to climax, especially orally.
3.6k words
4.23
53.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I have been together twelve years and married nine. We have two children, and for most of the past ten years I have been primarily a stay at home housewife and mom. I've never considered myself sheltered by any means, I have always assumed that I was quite normal, and further that my husband and I have a very normal sex life.

These assumptions I held until about a year ago when I returned to the work place. Both our boys are now in school and one can only watch so much daytime TV. My husband is in the insurance business and has many contacts in the industry. One of his associates owns an agency not far from my kid's school and so it was an easy transition getting back into the working world.

The agency is probably mid-sized with about eight producers (all males) and a support staff of about twenty (all female). I don't know if it's just the insurance industry or men in general, but all eight of them are married and without exception, all eight are macho, self-absorbed, egotistical jerks. All of them cheat on their wives, or at least they claim they do. All are huge flirts and skirt chasers. And I'm sure every one of them would bed any woman in the office if given the chance. Of course all of this may just be male posturing, but that's the general climate of the office.

On the other hand, the women are total gossips and never seem to mind sharing their opinion about every male (the bosses) in the office and the personal lives of virtually every other woman in the place. For some reason, all of this has come as somewhat of a surprise to me as I guess I just didn't realize woman talked about other woman in such graphic detail. But what has really surprised me, is that among all of the chatter and innuendoes is the almost universal dislike of oral sex. Now not the receiving of oral sex of course, that they all seem to like. It's the giving of oral sex that for some reason they all seem to find objectionable and describe as anywhere between distasteful to down right disgusting.

Here is where I have always thought of myself as perfectly normal, and yet I certainly seem to be at odds with the majority of females at least in this office. Now I guess I wasn't born liking the art of orally pleasing my partner, and in retrospect I will admit it's an acquired taste, so to speak. But just like making love in general, the entire act is an art form and one that only gets better through practice.

So let me start at the beginning. I think I was a normal teenager, with the normal crushes, hopes, dreams, and I think the normal sexual experiences. I started dating in about 10th grade, had a steady boy friend by the following year. I lost my virginity the summer before my senior year which seemed pretty much on track, at least with the kids in my crowd. There was always plenty of talk about oral sex among the girls in our clique, who did what to whom and so on. What did it taste like, was it nasty, did he cum, how long did it take, and of course the big question, did you swallow? I was always very curious, but in all honesty, just a little nervous too. I wasn't sure about how you do it and the swallowing thing was a huge unknown.

My junior year boyfriend and I were hot and heavy for many months. My parents didn't really like him so that only made him more attractive to me. Ever since I was ten years old, my parents would send me off to church camp each summer for four weeks. That summer between my junior and senior year of high school my boyfriend somehow managed to get his parents to spring for the same camp so we could spend the month together. Our amorous scheme worked perfectly which allowed us to spend every possible minute together. And before the first weekend was out, my sweet little cherry was history.

It was very much the usual teenage thing; kissing, petting, necking for hours, exploring and of course, finally 'going all the way.' I was scared, but it really was very cool and I loved it. He got what he wanted and so did I. Now once school started again, I finally had something to add to the lunch table chatter.

The only thing we really never got around to was the oral sex part. I think he wanted to, but just somehow never got down to it (so to speak). And I wanted to, but I wasn't sure if it was polite for the girl to go first? I kept waiting for him to do me first and then I'd assume it was okay for me to return the favor. Well it just never happened. Not either that summer or during the next couple of months that we reminded a love interest.

After we broke up mid-way through the fall semester of my senior year, I really never had another steady boyfriend that year or the next summer. Other than just the usual necking on dates and the Senior Prom, I didn't have sex again until I went off to college.

Upon my arrival at college I did not consider myself a virgin, but since I'd really only been with one boy, I knew I wasn't really all that experienced either. I'd never lived away from home before and I was determined to live the life of a footloose and fancy free co-ed. I lived in the dorm of course, which was co-ed by floor, so it was a target-rich environment and I figured the end of my dry spell was only a party or two away.

I went thorough Rush and pledged a sorority like most of the freshman girls. I deliberately picked one where the girls looked like girls who knew how to have fun. And since I knew very little of the life of a full-blown adult, I figured that hooking up with girls that did would be my ticket to a safe and enjoyable college experience. I soon realized that I must have been a little more sheltered than I thought, so to make up for my late start, I attended every social mixer and set-out to met as many guys as possible.

About five weeks into the school year we were all invited to a huge party at a frat house that was well known for serious parties and somewhat of an 'anything goes' atmosphere. I looked forward to it all week and was actually planning on breaking my period of celibacy. So to be honest I went to the party planning on 'getting laid,' I just didn't plan on what happened next.

Things were going well for the first couple of hours and after five or six beers, I was hooked up with a pretty cool looking football player type guy. We necked on the stairs for a while as we waited for one of the bedrooms upstairs to become available. I guess I was a little drunk as I don't even remember moving from the stairs to this guy's room, but once up there, things began to change quickly to the rougher side. This wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I was drunk and I had no one to blame for the situation, but myself. He was clearly going to 'get off' and he didn't really care what I wanted. I don't really remember all the details, but the basic gist of it was that I was going to suck his dick and there wasn't much I could do about it.

The first thing that scared me was that this guy was much bigger than my old boyfriend back home. His pecker was hard as a rock and looked a foot long (I later realized it wasn't, but it seemed that big at the time). He forced me to my knees and stood in front of me with his crotch right in my face. He held my hair tightly with one hand and with his other hand guided his cock into my mouth. Then using of his both hands, pushed and pulled my head back and forth until I started to gag. Just when I thought I was going to throw up, he started to cum and boy did he ever cum. I had no idea it was going to be like that. He pulled my head all the way into his crotch and held me there tightly. He seemed to cum in gushes and I thought I was going to die.

Tears welled up on my face and started streaming down my cheeks. I couldn't breath and I couldn't swallow. I just wanted out of there. But suddenly it was all over and he let go of my hair and my head. He pulled back and immediately started pulling up his pants. He never said a word and in less than a minute he was out of the room and back at the party downstairs. I didn't know what to do. I just sat there on my knees for a minute or two until I heard a knock at the door and someone asking if the room was available. I got up, put myself back together the best I could and ran from the house. I actually ran all the way back to the dorm and locked myself in my room for two days. Luckily my roommate was nowhere to be found, so I had the place to myself until Sunday night. When she came in I had pretty much calmed down and just never told her or anyone else about the whole experience.

The rest of the school year I stayed pretty much to myself. I buried myself in school work and didn't go out much. And when I did go out, I always made sure I stuck with a sizable group of girls. I felt safer that way. My sophomore year I started dating again, but rarely got asked out for a second date. My junior year was a little better and I actually had a boyfriend for awhile. But I never slept with him and I'm sure he thought I was a virgin or gay or something.

It wasn't until my senior year that I met the love of my life, my life partner, my future husband. He was a grad student and a TA in one of my classes. I think it was love at first sight. During labs, he couldn't keep his eyes off me and I certainly couldn't keep my eyes off him. Within two weeks, we were meeting for lunch, in less than a month we had our first date. And I'd known him less then six weeks when I first slept with him. We were actually living together before the semester was over and needless to say, I got an 'A' in that class.

He was extremely romantic and we made the most passionate love I could have ever imagined. It was sex like I had always dreamed of; wine, rose petals, clean sheets (quite a commitment for a college student), and of course the most wonderful spine tingling, toe curling sex a girl could ever imagine. He was my knight in shining armor and I was the damsel in distress safe in his arms.

But how does all of this get back to oral sex you ask? Well, okay maybe a little too much back ground, but I felt I needed to tell you where I had been sexually for the past four years and why it took me so long to get to this point.

Probably by the second or third time we made love he went down on me. I was nervous as I'd never had anyone do that to me before. Oh, I wanted it, I even dreamed of it for years. I'd just never had anyone do it! And, Oh My God, was it ever heaven! He was soft and sweet and loving and the entire act seemed so totally natural. He started by kissing my lips and then slowly moving to short little traveling kisses all over my face, neck and ears. From my neck he worked his way down my chest lovingly kissing and sucking each nipple until my skin almost glowed red.

Now here is where he started to break new ground. From my breasts, he headed very slowly south to my stomach, my belly button, and finally my pubic hair. There he spent what seemed like forever kissing and sucking and probing with his tongue. He lovingly attended first to one vaginal lip, then the other, and then both. He gently licked my clit until it was hard as a little rock and then he actually began to suck it. All the while softly massaging my G-spot first with one finger and then with two. I came for the first time in my life and I came hard. He didn't stop and I came over and over again and soon I was lying in a wet spot probably two feet wide.

When he finally took a break I knew it was my turn to return the favor. The incident of my freshman year was absolutely nowhere in mind. I was in total bliss and I couldn't wait to taste him the way he had tasted me. Using his technique as a guide I followed the same path he had just taught me, starting at his lips and slowly working my way to his south pole. My pussy juice covered his face and lips and the taste almost brought me to another orgasm. By the time I got to his belly button, his penis was sticking me in the face. I was so excited I know I must have been leaking all over the place.

First I kissed the tip of his penis and tasted a man's pre-cum for the very fist time. It was just as girlfriends had told me it would be, but the effect it had on me I could not have expected. A warm blush spread over my entire body as I lovingly kissed throbbing manhood and kissed again and again wetting more and more of his shaft with each kiss. By this time I was salivating like crazy and his cock was soaking wet as I began drew it deeper and deeper into my drooling mouth with each pass. After just a couple of minutes I had engulfed almost its entire length and I was performing what I assumed was the 'deep throat' technique. I was very excited and it was quite self-satisfying that I could take almost all of him in my mouth. The only uneasiness I guess I felt was that I was still a little apprehensive about what would happen when he started to cum; as I still hadn't resolved the whole 'swallowing' issue.

I moved my hand from his balls up to the lower portion of his penis. I then pulled back until I was engulfing only the head of his penis, maybe just the top quarter of his rock hard and throbbing member. As his body tightened I knew he was about to cum. I didn't want the experience to end, but I couldn't stop. He came hard a few seconds later and at first I let him cum in my mouth. At this point, and maybe subconsciously, my one prior experience must have entered my mind, as I pulled off and spit out what was in my mouth. He didn't seem to even notice, much less care, and that was very comforting to me. I continued massaging his penis with my hand until he finally quit cumming. At that point I returned to sucking him. He was extremely sensitive so I had to go very slow as to not force him to pull away. I cleaned him up with my tongue the best I could and then moved up to kiss his lips. We were soon both fast asleep and don't think we even made love again that night. We did, however, indulge several times the next morning.

That spring we both graduated and he took a job in Dallas. Much to my parent's horror, I followed him and we moved in together. Over the next several years we experimented with every form of pleasing each other we could think of and we very much acquired a love for pleasing each other orally. As far as I am concerned, oral sex is the most loving, intimate act two lovers could possibly do. It provides every form of sexual stimulation from touch and taste, to sight and sound, and of course that most primeval of all senses, that of scent. I love hearing my husband's breath quicken to short shallow little hee...hee...hees as he approaches climax. He penis swells, his body tightens and then suddenly shakes uncontrollable as he fills my mouth with that salty and savory ambrosia of sensual delights.

A little over two years later we were married, and shortly after that our babies came along. Our sex life continued throughout most of my two pregnancies and as my due date approached each time, we would revert almost exclusively to oral sex. I don't mean to imply that we don't enjoy vaginal sex... Oh we do. But I don't think either one of us could imagine a sex life without enjoying the oral pleasures of the other.

Unless it's really cold in the house or one of the kids is sick ... my husband and I normally sleep nude. He usually sleeps on his back (yea, I think its weird too) and I sleep on my side cuddled up to him. This provides me with great opportunities to kiss his ear, his neck and shoulder. While at the same time I can use my free hand to play with his chest, and stomach, and oh yes, my favorite parts down below. I love to feel him drift off to sleep next me as I cuddle up to his hairy chest. Just as I hear and feel him slip off to sleep, I'll usually begin my oral trek south. I don't think he's really asleep; it's more of a twilight sleep, because as I start my kissing and nibbling, I can perceive that little lover's smile on his face, even in the total darkness.

I'll run my finger tips through his chest hairs and down across his belly. Then I'll start to make wide slow circles around the family jewels. I use just the very lightest of touches, where my fingers are just barely in contact with his skin, or really not in contract at all, just skimming his body hair. Even in this twilight stage of sleep I can hear his breath quicken and I know it is okay to proceed. So as to not fully awaken him, I'll move my kisses down his side and then when I get to his waist I'll slowly start to lift myself up so as to gently rest my head on his stomach. His penis will usually be semi-flaccid at this point and that's absolutely my favorite. I just adore slurping him into my mouth before he starts to get fully hard. That way I get to experience the full sensation of causing his erection. I generously moisten the tip of his sleeping giant before gently sucking him fully into my mouth and ever so slowly allowing my tongue to start its sensuous massage. Gently and with great love and tenderness I will then orally massage him to full erection.

Depending on whether we've already had sex that night or not, it may take several minutes or it may be almost immediate, but I always get his attention. At full erection he's far too big for me to totally deep throat, but that's not my goal anyway. I want to feel him grow in my mouth, bring him to total ecstasy, then savor every drop that cums my way. So other than wetting the entire penis with saliva, I love concentrating on the head and that band of sensitive skin just below it.

After twelve years together, I know how to bring him to the very point of exploding, and then hold him there, just at the very edge ... so as to maximize and enjoy the experience for as long as possible. I consider this an art form, and an art of absolute love and affection; one that I love as much as he does.

So now you can see why the girls at work surprise me so. I don't know if they're lying or just bull-shitting the way the men in the office do, but I honestly feel sorry for them. They appear to be missing one the greatest pleasures of romantic love. I don't know if I should challenge them or just keep the secret to myself. It truly is their loss.

What in the hell are they thinking? Is it all women, most women, or just these prima donnas that have been told it's nasty, or just assume it's nasty and have never really tried it? I really don't get it. Bringing my husband to climax, especially orally, is the most loving and satisfying form of sexual fulfillment I can imagine. I truly feel sorry for these women, and all I can hope is that through love and patience they will see the error of their ways and learn to love their husbands the way I truly adore mine.