An Orally Fixated Girl Speaks

Story Info
How exactly does one become orally fixated?
1.5k words
4.3
22.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can tell you *exactly* when it started. I mean, don't get me wrong: I have always loved giving blow jobs, or sucking on a nipple, and kissing... Oh, God, I've always loved to kiss. But I can tell you exactly when it started to become something else.

Let me give you a little background first. I had met Brian about three months before, and right from the first time we met, I was pretty much lost. It was actually a blind date set up by friends, although we had talked on the phone a couple of times. As I walked up to the restaurant, I could already feel my knees start to go on me. He was exactly the kind of guy I go for: big, like a football linebacker and with short, dark hair. A smile came across his face as he saw me, and the way his eyes traveled over me, showing a lot of enthusiasm for what he saw really made me tingle. And in his hands was a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I'm sure one of my friends must have tipped him off that flowers were a weakness of mine, but they all deny it. Regardless... he could have taken me back to my car right then and had me, if he wanted to.

Instead, we had a great dinner, and then over to a bar for drinks, an amazing time talking together, and the most amazing kiss back at my car: strong, intense, playful and filled with passion. I'm not sure if he realizes how much I was depending on him to hold me upright, but if it was any burden to him, he didn't show it. Actually, you could argue that this is when it *really* started, but for me it came later, and I think you'll see why.

Within a week, I had the best backrub of my life, the most interesting conversations of my life, the best fit amongst my friends in my life, the most fun dates of my life, and... the absolute best first sex of my life. I mean, I'm not the hardest person to get to cum, but 5 times the first time we had sex? I think a lot of it is because he likes a lot of the same things like I do (I think we were attached at the lips for most of it), but still.

And then came the day of truth. It started off innocently enough... wild, crazy, loud sex. But he did a little something different this time. While we were doing it, he brought his hand up to my mouth and offered me a finger to suck. I was on it quicker than quick, and sucked his finger in deep, moaning loudly as it pressed down to the back of my mouth. Seeing that I was enjoying it, he stuck a second finger in, and it only got me more excited.

But then, he decided he wanted to do something different, or take me in a different position... I don't know, but in order to do it, he took the fingers out of my mouth. I moaned and whined *so* loud, and I'm sure he could see in my face how much I wanted it. And I saw it in his face too. A little surprise, and some deep thought. I didn't think much of it at the time. He's always thinking, thinking... planning something new, working on how to drive me crazy (in that good way) next.

Over the next hour or so I swear I was his little science experiment. He took me every which way he could think of, as long as he could get his fingers deep in my mouth. He played with me, toyed with me, teased me with it, and had me begging to let me suck him... any part of him.... just... *please*...

By the end of it, I have no idea how many times he made me cum, and I was just a puddle, passed out on the bed. When I woke up, he was gone, but the bastard had found a pacifier, and placed in on the bed near my head, wrapped in a ribbon, with a note, "Go ahead... suck on it, baby. You know you want to." And I have to admit, I did, and I did.

I went to work later that day, and there was a surprise waiting for me: a bouquet... of lollipops. All different kinds, sizes, colors, flavors, etc. I felt myself flush to my toes when I saw it, imagining that everyone at my office knew exactly what it meant, but of course, they couldn't. Of course, I didn't actually have any of them... I mean, come on, a little unprofessional, you know?

And he knew... he *knew*! He actually showed up the next day to visit me at work, but it was more than just that. He flirted with a bunch of the other girls, and got them to take lollipops and eat them... even my boss! So now I had no excuse but to have one myself. After that, he made sure I was always well-stocked with lollipops at work (and he found larger-than-normal ones). Within a couple of days, I was hooked on them, and almost never was seen without one.

Of course, he modified our sex life, too. Now he was always sticking things in my mouth, whether it was some part of him, or one of an increasing inventory of toys, or some other object that he felt would fill my mouth properly. He bought oils and body butters and everything else he could think of to make it taste as good as possible. And he made sure to bring me to violent screaming orgasms while completely stuffed. Soon enough, I wasn't really capable of an orgasm unless I had something in my mouth. Of course, I knew what he was doing, and had major reservations about it, but he was making me feel so good, and was paying me so much attention, that I couldn't bear to stop him.

Then he started a new game: He would blindfold me, and then put something in my mouth, and it would be my job to tell what it was, or what flavor if it was just something he put on his cock. One day we were playing this game, and it was pretty obvious. He had done one of my favorite things. He had dipped his cock in a mojito before stuffing it into my mouth. This *always* got me going pretty crazy, especially because I knew what was coming next... it was my job to open my mouth a little wider, because he was about to start pouring the rest of the drink along the top of the shaft to trickle into my mouth, all while I was sawing back and forth along the length of his shaft. I know I look like a total slut when I do this, and especially this time because I heard, "Holy fuck". The problem was, it wasn't Brian's voice.

Just as suddenly I felt arms wrap around me and a body press me from behind, holding me securely in place, and this time Brian's voice talking right in my ear, "Yeah, that's right... you've got someone else's cock in your mouth." I probably would have argued, but between the two of them, they were not letting me pull off. I felt a hand in my hair, holding me securely against this stranger's hips, and then Brian's hands lifting my ass up so that I was standing, bent over. I knew what was coming next, and I felt Brian's cock press against me, and slide easily into my dripping wet pussy and start to fuck me. The other guy started to thrust deep in my mouth to the same rhythm, never fully pulling out.

But after just a few strokes, I heard Brian ask me, "Do you want him to take it out?" I indicated my agreement as best I could with grunts and mumbles. As soon as I did, my mouth was finally free, "Damn it, Brian... I *told* you I wasn't into group stuff, or fucking anybody else."

"So you did." But that's all he said, and then started fucking me again without a word. And while the other guy was no longer in my mouth, he wasn't gone, either. I could tell he was standing right there, and I think he was stroking himself.

Of course Brian could tell exactly what was going on with me. I was enjoying what he was doing to me, but for the first time in a long time, there was nothing in my mouth. He was stoking my desire and lust by fucking me, but driving me crazy with frustration because of my need.

Finally I gave in, "Okay, okay... just this once though!"

"No, not just this once. You'll fuck who and when I say, men and women, and for whatever reasons I say. Don't worry, I'll make sure your mouth stays busy, with cock, pussy, tits, fingers, toys... whatever, just as long as you keep up your end of the bargain."

I groaned in frustration, but I knew there was no way I would be able to win this argument now, that was for another day. So I reached forward and guided this strange cock into my mouth and started to work it greedily.

I mean, I *will* be able to fight this battle later, right?