An Orc's Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simmaster
simmaster
205 Followers

"Now, I'll give you a moment to let you decide what to do with them and then we'll discuss the next... shipment. But first..."

He rubbed his thumb and index finger together, raising an eyebrow followed by an even slimier smile.

"Get the man his payment, boys," Bologal grunted. She then rose from her throne and gave me a look that said "Stay", and then she inspected the wares and gave orders to some of the bandits that weren't occupied with carrying out the sack of silver that Shakim observed with hungry eyes.

I looked at the other bronze-skins. Their lower faces were covered by scarves of some sort, only showing their eyes below their round helmets. Eyes hard with years of discipline. They stared straight forward, but their hands were on their swords ready to attack at any moment.

Looking at them made me unsettled, so I looked back at Shakim. His golden fingertips were moving between the chunks of silver in the sack with such swiftness and grace that I was almost sure he was a pickpocket at some point. He weighted each chunk in his hand, feeling the surface and observing them closely, sometimes even smelling them. He seemed pleased with each, nodding almost unnoticably after every inspection.

After a while both he and Bologal were finised with their tasks, and he yelled: "My men will be writing down requests now! If there's anything you palers are missing in this cold, filthy hole, make sure to get it now!"

Several bandits eagerly gathered around, and Bologal stayed close by. Probably to make sure none of the bandits asked for something she wouldn't approve of.

"Aren't you gonna ask for somethin', fuckboy?" I heard a voice say beside me.

I looked to the origin of the voice to see Ebba leaning against the wall with her arms crossed.

"I'm a slave. I can't do that," I responded.

"I know. It was a joke. I'm not very good at 'em."

"Aren't you going go make a request?"

"Nah. I'd love to buy me a cute slave boy, but boss won't allow it. Waste of silver and a security risk, she says. Apparently it's completely different when she wants a slave, though."

"So they deal with slaves too?"

"'Course they do. Mostly workers and girl sex slaves, though. But they probably got a guy or two thrown in with the latter."

I watched the bandits rambling about what to buy, not knowing how to continue my conversation with Ebba.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked after a while.

Ebba shrugged. "You're new. You're not another thick-headed tough guy who only cares 'bout gold n' mead. Need more of a reason? Never been fond of talkin' to other bandits, see. They always say the same dumb things. And they always try to show how much stronger than women they are."

"So you'd rather make conversation with a sex slave?"

"Why not? At least you gotta have interestin' stories to tell."

"You've already said I'm boring."

"That was 'bout the merchant part. I'm talkin' sex stories. Care to share?"

Why did this woman have to make me feel so uncomfortable?

"Bologal is right over there, so I'm not really okay with talking about that. I wouldn't be otherwise, either."

Ebba smirked. "Still embarassed? Fine, we can talk 'bout it when you feel like it."

She then slid down the wall to sit down next to me, and while looking at Bologal to make sure she was occupied she said in a low, serious tone: "Y'know, I could help you out a little if you want."

My eyes widened and I tried to keep my voice down when answering her.

"What do you mean?"

"You clearly don't have stuff figured out yet, but I know how things work around here. I could give you some tips to make your stay here less unpleasant, y'know?"

"Why would you do that?"

"Not why, but how would I do that? Answer: Not for free."

"Well, I don't really have anything to give."

"Oh, I don't ask for much. Just that you'll do anythin' I say. Deal?"

"Wait, what? I already have someone telling me what to do! How am I supposed to have two?"

"Easy. You'll see, I got some stuff planned that needs more than two hands. So... deal?"

This was confusing. What was this plan she was talking about? And what would if Bologal found out? Heck, what if this was a test she had set up for me?

"Umm... I'll have to think about it", I mumbled.

"Suit yourself," Ebba said with a shrug and stood up. "Just say the word and you'll be set. Unless I get tired of waitin' for an answer. So don't wait too long."

Then she walked away and sat down by one of the tables, far from the other bandits.

After a while the bandits were done with their requests and stepped back. Bologal returned to her throne, sitting down while Shakim read the lists that his men had written.

"Mmm, delightful," he said. "Lots of expensive things here, yes indeed. Your men are lucky to have such a generous leader, and I am lucky that you have such needy men."

He stroked his goatee and raised an eyebrow. "I would guess that this would cost you... Twice of what I got today, to make the math easier."

"Don't joke around with me, Shakim!" Bologal growled. "I'm not letting you round off the price like that."

Shakim threw out his arms and smiled. "I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing, partner. The number is merely a coincidence. Don't you love it when things just... work out?"

"That's still higher than it should be. So you better give me a better deal."

Shakim shrugged with an innocent face. "The price on silver has lowered, milady. I understand you are unaware of it since you don't really get out often, but sadly that is the case."

"And you expect me to believe that? Tell you what, I'll get you that much when you can prove what you say. Until then, I want a better price."

Shakim sighed. "Ah, what a persistent orc you are. Quite annoying. Very well, I'll go through all the work of finding solid evidence to confirm that my tongue is not forked, and then you'll keep my silver ready. Otherwise the price will remain the same as it would if silver still had the same value as before. Deal?"

Bologal nodded and grunted.

"Excellent!" Shakim said and clapped his hands. "Then I'll be on my way! Ta-ta!"

Shakim turned as dramatically as he could and walked towards the exit, followed by his soldiers that marched in perfect sync.

"May that greedy human become Tortian's plaything in death," Bologal muttered when they had left.

"What now, mistress?" I asked.

Bologal looked down at me. "Now I'm going to show you something. Something I was going to show you when you got here, but I've kept forgetting."

She rose from her throne and grabbed my chain. I stood up and followed her as we walked into one of the tunnels.

What was it she wanted me to see? Was I going to like it? I doubted it. It couldn't be sex-related, she had shown me lots of that already.

I noticed that we were walking the same path as the one that had taken us to the miners before. I immediately thought of my friends that were locked up there. Was it about them? Was she going to let me see them? No, probably not. Why would she?

Then what could it be? No matter how hard I pondered, no good ideas came to mind. I just had to wait and see. Though I had a feeling it was something bad.

simmaster
simmaster
205 Followers
12