An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ʺThis is so fucking awesome, ʺ he groaned and struggled to remain in a steady position between his horny minxes. It was a fantastic feeling to have his cock buried in a willing throat and to have his anus rimmed by a demanding tongue at the same time. He wondered what more sensations his lovelies would provide for him the upcoming days.

He couldn't control the crazy comments coming out of his mouth. The excitement overwhelmed him and a fleeting thought flashed through his mind, ʹHell, am I really just eighteen years old? ʹ The more Andromeda attacked his asshole the more he felt his sphincter go weak and open up for her long, stiff tongue. The tip went in, sending pleasurable vibrations through his body as the appendage dove deeper and deeper.

ʺYou two witches are incredible. You do spoil me for every woman in my future life, ʺ he scolded them with mock anger. He even pushed his ass back into her face, eliciting a warm moan of approval from her mouth working between his asscheeks.

When they finally changed position and Samantha raided his asshole in the same unbridled way his balls contracted for a new release without any chance to stop it. He announced his orgasm with desperate grunts, jerking involuntarily as Samantha shoved two fingers in his ass, making his eruption pleasurably longer and stronger. He shakily looked down and saw Andromeda pumping his cock with her hand sending several thick, gooey strands of hot white cum in her wide open mouth though without swallowing it. She expertly managed to breathe through her nose as she jerked everything he had in store for her into her oral cavity.

Another first in his young life, both women shared his load, swapping it a few times, until both looked lewdly at him, swallowing their share with an exciting ʹMmmmmmmm, Yuuummmyʹ. Once more they said how much they liked to taste his juices. They purred like satisfied cats and his emotions played yo-yo with his conscious mind. How could it be that an eighteen year old boy already had experienced more incredible sex acts than the majority of the male population would never be able to achieve in a lifetime? Was it fate that Samantha approached him after her boyfriend dumped her?

After they washed his shrinking cock with their laving mouths they all jumped into the pool to cool off and wash the inevitable sweat from their bodies. The next half hour they played silly water games like little kids, but with intimate kisses and touches which were unsuitable for a young.

All three had great fun and felt young enough to frolic around in the pool. His two lovely women tried to vivify his cock but he was spent for the moment after two mighty ejaculations in a very short interval. Fortunately his cock was not an urgent matter because Samantha expressed some desire for food. Andromeda and Todd agreed they were hungry too.

No one bothered to dress and they prepared a light dinner still in the nude. His lovers were surprised how expertly Todd fulfilled their requests. He laughed, gave them a kiss and said; ʺI like to cook, my mother taught me how to do it properly. Kitchen is not a foreign word for me. I often helped her, but after Andromeda came into play I stepped back to let her become accustomed to my mother. I even prepared meals for my parents on my own and fortunately I didn't poison them. Andromeda knows my father is the master chief for breakfast.

He had some other thoughts on his tongue but declined to express them. They had an unspoken agreement not to talk about the future, when life would move them apart from each other. That day would come inevitably soon.

They ate at the dining table accompanied by a bottle of Chalk Hill Cabernet Sauvignon and the incredible vision of his two goddesses revived his sexual spirits. All three found an exceptional intimacy with each other, which couldn't get any better. With this familiarity along came a complete lack of awkwardness between them. How they talked together wasn't meant to be shared with other people. Sexual innuendos and loving emotions dominated their conversation. Andromeda gave a narrative of her day with Samantha. It made his cock even harder as it already was. Both were lovely in their nudity and their beautiful breasts freely quaked before his eyes.

He said with a lot of sentiment in his voice, ʺMy loves, this moment will always be etched in my mind for my whole life and it will be the same with you. Let me just express without infringing our agreement that I see no reason why we shouldn't stay in contact with each other, at least using our cell phones. Everything else in the future I would like to leave to the fate. I will always love you Andromeda and you Samantha equally.ʺ

Both his women had tears in their eyes and emphatically assured him they would always love him too. They came around the table to kiss him and saw his steel-hard rod he had concealed under the table cloth.

Samantha nodded to Andromeda and his first love hesitated not a second and threw one leg over the chair where he sat. She took his cock in her hand, aimed the head at the entrance to her sodden cunt and sank down on it, letting the mighty shaft slowly, ever so slowly slid inside her. Andromeda had shaved her landing strip back to a micro patch of pubic hair above her slit. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her clit into Todd's pubic bone.

Samantha went behind the chair and all three shared passionate kisses while Andromeda rode his dick and gradually accelerated the pace. It was a sight for the gods, how perfectly they worked together, already heated-up from their conversation. Todd supported and half directed her excellent moves with his large hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them for Samantha, who knelt behind her, licking her asshole and inserting two fingers into it. Todd knew from experience that Andromeda's lively butthole would loosen and close with every fuck stroke. Andromeda happily twisted her hips the way his hands guided her almost imperceptibly.

While she bounced on him with vigor, moaning louder with every passing second, Todd didn't forget another important part of her body. Her ass was under pleasant treatment so he playfully squeezed her hard breasts and nipples, chewing on them with lips and teeth. She threw her head back and moaned. More waves of pleasure crashed through her as his tongue flicked over her nipples; she shuddered and pressed her breasts to his face.

Their lips were also stuck together with tongues dueling wildly. She then had her strong arms drawn around his neck, almost trying to break it in her ecstasy. The loud squishing sound of their coupling indicated once more how much wetness his girlfriends could provide for a long and pleasant fuck. A porn producer would certainly have paid a large amount to publish this incredible sex scene on DVD.

It seemed they fucked for hours, but in reality it wasn't much more than fifteen minutes. Andromeda wailed like a banshee in a thunderous orgasm as she rode his thick rod for all she was worth. Samantha rimmed her asshole from behind, which accelerated and intensified the whole matter. In the grip of his own arousal, restrained only by his odd disposition, Todd was nevertheless able to prevent his first love collapsing to the floor. He tenderly kissed her face until she came back to earth enough to stable herself on him. They kissed with gentle tongue action until Andromeda said to him, ʺI can't really describe it, but making love with you is still downright exciting as if we did it the first time and not for weeks now.ʺ Todd just nodded his consent and Samantha agreed by adding, ʺIt is because we love each other so much. We have a permanent desire to be intimately close together. And we all three are sexual dynamos to bestow everything we have in our mind and body to our mutual enjoyment.ʺ

Samantha stopped kissing her lover's asshole and penetrating it with her fingers. Andromeda got up and made way for Samantha, who eagerly cleaned the slimy cock of a man straight from the soaking wet pussy of another woman. All the more exciting because it was Todd's beautiful weapon and Andromeda's delicious pussy juice.

She cleaned him thoroughly and looked adoringly at her two lovers and expressed lasciviously how good his cock tasted. Samantha complimented Andromeda about the taste of her pussy juice who thanked her with a strong kiss. She smelled herself in her lover's mouth and knew how good she tasted on Todd's cock. Of course, the girls already had sampled their pussy juices but not on a man's cock. This was different.

Todd almost went crazy still not able to cum during their teasing action as they leisurely continued to play with his over stimulated cock. It was hours since he came the last time.

ʺI need you on my cock and I need to cum as well. Don't let me wait any longer, Samantha.ʺ

With a wicked smile she caved into his demand and after a swift motion he was again imbedded in a squishing wet pussy which was more than overheated from the previous action. A sparkling fire of orgasmic bliss rushed through Samantha's body in almost no time, intensified by Andromeda's stiff tongue rotating in her ass. With a lustful stare in her eyes she moaned her climax into Todd's open mouth.

He was now really frustrated because he couldn't get the required anal action to make himself cum before Samantha howled and broke down on his body, throwing her arms around his neck for support. Both witches had nothing else to do except make him even crazier by repeating the cleaning job only this time with Andromeda tasting Samantha's delicious pussy juice on his cock. It was for her also the first time she licked off the juice of another woman from a man's cock. She was equally delighted it was Todd's cock and Samantha's cum.

Eventually they had mercy and stopped teasing him. His incoherent state of mind reduced his words to a sullen babble. Andromeda straddled him again and took him in her tight asshole, though without the deep penetration he had hoped for. She only scrubbed his bloated glans with her throbbing sphincter. This terrible gal jacked him off with her anus and he could be heard howling like a pack of wolves worshipping the full moon.

To make his frustration even worse, these terrible women alternated their asshole feast around his white-hot cockhead every few minutes. Samantha followed her predecessor's lead and also scrubbed her strong ring muscles over his extremely pulsating glans. Thankfully, not long later, nature took mercy on him and his agonized need to cum was answered. He almost thought he would not be able to cum but his balls suddenly erupted and the first spurt shot through his cock with a mighty force. He was actually not able to announce his orgasm so the first hot jet of semen splattered Andromeda's outer sphincter. However she reacted quickly and he proclaimed his orgasmic pleasure even louder when she sat down in one stroke completely embedding his cock in her ass as it continued to flood her bowels. The preliminaries made his release a very strong one. He thought he would never stop cumming, but his balls were eventually drained of all the available fluids. He was happy to feel Andromeda moaning and shaking, her ass spasming around his cock. Completely occupied with his ass lover he failed to register that Samantha also experienced a small climax rubbing her blazing hot pussy and pulsing clit with hands and fingers.

When they could breath normally again, his lovelies effected another uninhibited cleanup job, taking his cock from Andromeda's ass straight to their mouths. He was used to it individually, but not with both at once. After he was clean Samantha upped the ante and sucked as much of his cum as possible out of Andromeda's gaping ass. She got satisfied comments of what a dirty girl she was for performing such a nasty action.

Afterwards they ate some of the leftovers and finished the bottle of red wine. After a short discussion they expressed no desire to use the pool again. Also at 9 pm it was already dark. They decided to watch a movie. Even from his parent's large DVD collection was not easy to find a flick all three wanted to see but finally they made a compromise, Todd more than his women, and they chose 'The Horse Whisperer'. It was Andromeda's favorite movie though Samantha liked it as well. Todd could go with it because there was his favorite actress Scarlett Johansson was in it as a young girl. However when he looked now at his two lovers he immediately came to the conclusion he could find no difference in beauty to this gorgeous actress. It didn't matter to him that his lovers weren't as busty as Scarlett.

They sat very close together on the couch with Todd in the middle and had great fun during the movie. They kissed and made often comments. After the movie they discussed in length the possible reasons why this woman at the end decided to drive back to her husband instead of living with the horse whisperer, whom she was in love with. They came to no definitive solution, only assumptions.

They played gently with his cock; even soothing him sometimes in their mouths with a lot of spittle, until he was energized again. Two hours were enough to give him all his abilities back. Of course, his hands were busy too with two hot bodies and wet pussies until the movie ended.

For the first time, they went to his bedroom where his girls opted for another riding session, this time not on a chair, but in his big comfortable bed. They liked it and Todd didn't mind because, he knew what his girls were able to do. In fact, he was mesmerized by the possibilities a man had with two women. Because they let him choose, he asked Andromeda to ride his cock by whatever means and Samantha to sit on his face and offering him the orifice she wanted to have eaten out.

From the moment his second love perched over his face in reverse cowgirl his view was completely blocked. He would only feel what Andromeda decided to do with his cock. However there were some distractions over his face; one delicious smelling pussy and a beautifully crinkled asshole straight before his eyes. Samantha squirmed a little bit until her pussy was close to his mouth, maybe a fraction of an inch away. With an extra pillow under his head it was easy to reach all the strategic points with his mouth.

But before he could begin his ministration he moaned because a hot, wet pussy engulfed his cock in one strong move. It was pleasant as always and he prepared himself for another long cheering ride. He would never neglect their wonderful pussies even in this position. He knew Andromeda would not take him in her ass and let him come unless she had experienced at least two mind-blowing orgasms. He didn't know his girls had already decided to leave this task to Samantha but only after she would have two mind-blowing orgasms on his cock as well. He had hard work to do.

He started leisurely with his cunnilingus skills, teasing her for a long time without letting her cum. When he licked her pleasure button it was always too short for her to explode and he went back to other parts of her pussy. Licking between her soaking wet labia was one of his major actions but that was also not enough to bring her over the edge. His long tongue was twisting and twirling like a snake in her pussy. It went deeper and deeper inside her. He was so goddamn good at eating her. He used his fingers too, in her pussy and on her asshole but despite the fact she moved against his hand he refused to penetrate her anal portal. He licked around her outer lips in circles making her more and more crazy with the need to cum. He could only feel her shaking in agony. His sight on her young, splendid body was mostly blocked.

ʺTodd, you're always a bastard to bring me to the point where I'm almost insane. Fuck, you should know how I feel, pleeeaaase, let me cum, there is no need for revenge.ʺ

Samantha interrupted her frantic kissing with Andromeda. His rodeo girl leaned back and went through another climax, bathing his battering ram and balls with a lot of cum and squealed out loud as fireworks went off in her head. Samantha cried to tell him she needed to cum badly.

He waited a few more minutes until he knew Andromeda was on the way to her next orgasm. She rode him compellingly like there was no tomorrow. He inserted two fingers in Samantha's ass signaling to her the torture was over. With a delightful cry she welcomed his mouth attacking her clit and the dam broke loose. She pressed her legs around his head as she began to convulse in great delight. Her pussy swamped his face while she cried in ecstasy. He tried to collect her delicious pussy juices in his mouth however his face also became wetter and wetter what not bothered him in the least. He was struggling to breathe properly. Her intimate parts spasmed wildly on his face.

Somewhere in the distance he heard Andromeda wailing as well, sensing a very strong orgasm was rushing through her system.

He held Samantha's convulsive hips in his strong hands he waited for his first love to put him in her ass and ride him to his own orgasm, but that wasn't going to happen. Instead, his lovers changed the position after they had recovered sufficiently. They managed the move like they trained it for years. Neither his cock, nor his face was unoccupied for more than a few seconds.

When Andromeda straddled his head, facing Samantha and he immediately saw the first task at hand. He had to clean her leaking pussy and the surroundings which were covered with thick woman cum, a specialty from his first love.

This time he avoided her clitoris completely because he saw how throbbing red it looked. It still extended out of its hood. This pleasure button needed a little time to rest before more arousal. Andromeda was in no hurry to come again, so soon after two orgasms. She delightfully guided him through his cunnilingus enjoying every kiss and lick from his mouth and tongue.

In contrast to Samantha, she gave him enough space to rim out her asshole, which opened for his probing tongue. "Oh my Goddddd!!!" she screamed as Todd stiffened his tongue and forced it into her puckered rose. He pressed harder until his tongue was deep inside her dark passage. She felt him plunge it in and out before sucking the ring into his mouth like a vacuum sealer. Shooting stars burst before her closed eyes. Todd could tell that the arousal was back in her body and mind. One or two licks over her hard clit confirmed his suggestion. He waited for stronger action and soon heard the two women returning to frenzied kissing, while Samantha rode herself to another screaming climax, this time with his cock as the ravager.

He was totally pleased that his two women became such good lovers together. He bathed in this glory when he suddenly felt his cock leaving its warm wet sheath, though only for a moment until he felt his cock embedded in her hot butt; effortlessly splitting her asshole open. Samantha had developed an eagerness for anal sex even more than Andromeda. It was not a big surprise that she chose to make him cum with her ass. She moaned in blissful agony, not much different from his own noise.

And what an excellent job she did. She was experienced enough to read all the telltale signs of his impending orgasm. She varied her moves until they were in sync and then she moved her ass over his arching cock fast and hard. She felt him rise up to meet her downward strokes as good as he was able to do in this situation. No chance for more action with Andromeda over his face and supporting her shaking hips with his hands.

Fortunately, not long later he bellowed in Andromeda's pussy when his floodgates opened in Samantha's climaxing ass. Pulse after pulse of hot juice gushed into her bowels. Feeling the incredible pleasure of his hot seed rushing through his long cock he attacked the pleasure button above him with verve and rotated three fingers in the churning ass above him pushing them to a three way simultaneous orgasm. Their orgasmic concert was unbelievably loud. Three sweating bodies collapsed together like puppets without a string.