An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between other passionate kisses Todd exclaimed with excitement, "Diana, believe me I'm very fond of you and I very much like to have you as a permanent lover during school breaks." He knew Andromeda would be together with Charley probably even married and Samantha would find a permanent boyfriend studying Biology and Chemistry at the University of North Texas at Denton. She wanted to become a researcher for a major pharmaceutical company. Donna also wouldn't be available after he set her up with Gordon Spencer.

It happened that the whole dancing squad came back to the table almost at the same time. Andromeda with Charley, Todd with Diana and Samantha and Donna with their dance partners, who thanked them for the fun they had. Andromeda and Samantha grinned mischievously at Todd and he grinned mischievously back. Charley tried to hide his happiness and Todd made a cathartic joke out of the kiss orgy at the dance floor. Addressed to Donna he smiled and said, "Honey I pity you a little bit not making out with your partner at the dance floor. I believe we all had fun."

That provoked a laugh from all of them and Donna answered, "I didn't want to kiss my last partner, but probably an hour ago there was a tall, handsome man I was tempted to kiss but I recoiled from the risk someone would see me who knows my husband or me. But I had nonetheless great fun the whole evening." With a wink from Charley a waitress approached the table with a tablet full of cocktails. "I would like us to have a nice nightcap after this exciting evening and Todd can call Mike in the meantime. I hope these Caipirinhas will be the right refreshment after that accumulated heat on the dance floor."

Charley said it with a smile to everyone. He was happy that due to his excellent staff he could leave with Diana and go to his private quarters above the 'Club'. He was sure she would like some horizontal mambo. She was probably heated up from Todd the same way he was heated up from Andromeda. She had kissed him passionately back but after his hands settled on her perfect ass she asked him not to do it. She just wanted to kiss him. Of course, he followed her request. However, Andromeda rejected him with a lovely smile in her beautiful face and his heart stopped a beat as she said between kisses, "Charley, I'm almost convinced Todd will bring us together when the time is right for him but until then, sorry, I'm his private property and my ass is his private property." His cock got even harder pressed against her belly.

It was after 1 am as the foursome entered the limo. They were not drunk, but a little buzzed. Mike followed an interesting conversation. Samantha said, "This handsome man I kissed made me horny with his superb body and a lump in his trousers that felt like a big log but he was uninspired with his proposition to fuck the shit out of me with his ten inch dick. Todd, my love, you know you are more than enough for me and we have the most amazing sex I could ever imagine. I'm not a size queen to fall for this stupid come-on line."

Andromeda added Charley was a great kisser but she didn't let his hands roam over her body. However she admitted it was nice to rub her belly over his hard cock. As she said it there was an unspoken question in her eyes for Todd and he nodded and mouthed, "When the time is right." Yes, that was a clear proposition to become Charley's girlfriend or even more someday. She knew how this man felt about her. Could she learn to love him too, after Todd left for college? She already liked him very much.

These thoughts were forgotten after they went into the house and straight to the bedroom with a bottle of Prosecco in Todd's hand. They wanted to keep up this exciting buzz. The clothes were shed in record pace however carefully draped over chairs. They took a hearty gulp from the bottle and then each girl rode his cock with their pussies to badly needed orgasms after the fun at the dance floor. The excitement they felt at the 'Club' was now exclusively focused at Todd and they screamed repeatedly during many climaxes, he was absolutely the best. The waiting girls kept the heat up by fingering themselves. They omitted a round with anal sex because fatigue irresistibly crept into their bodies and made them bone-lazy.

The final act they did was to suck him dry. He was a little bit impervious feeling the buzz, but after Samantha shoved this blue vibrator in his horny ass, a heavy pent-up sperm explosion filled their mouths and was eagerly swallowed. Donna was astonished and excited, seeing Todd first time cumming in heaps and simultaneously writhing on his bed in agony with a buzzing vibrator deep in his ass. She had had only one lover twenty years ago who wanted her to play with his anus. Todd seemed to be very much acquainted with such a strange treatment. After the necessary bathroom visit with a quick shower only to wash the sweat from their bodies they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Friday morning, waking up late, was a lazy matter without athletic sex. They still felt the aftereffects from the night before, in every way. As Donna was meant for going home she eagerly accepted Todd's invitation to eat her out. He pampered her leaking pussy with long slow tongue licks caressing every square millimeter of her crotch area but avoiding her swollen clit. He just licked a little at the upper side of the clit hood making indirect contact with her pleasure button, which made her crazy. The smell of her arousal became intoxicating as he slid his tongue in her pussy extending the long appendage as far as it would go into her, his lips touching her wet flesh.

He alternated his ministration until he had mercy with her desperate pleas and took her swollen clit in his mouth and licked with his tongue over it the way Donna liked it. She exploded vehemently gushing tasty, sweet juice into his mouth. As her body went rigid for a moment Todd held her hips in check with a finger deeply buried in her ass. She cried and writhed against his face riding out a climax she knew was the last one not self-induced, for some days. Finally Donna whimpered for a few seconds and then released his head between her clutching legs, rolling to the side, curling into a fetal position as she recovered from her body-wracking orgasm.

Andromeda and Samantha hadn't been idle while Todd ate Donna's pussy. They were too lazy to ride him but they fellated him and jacked him off to the point that he fired his load in their mouths as Donna orgasmed. His grunts were muffled by a still spasming cunt. Afterwards they showered and got dressed. Donna thanked them for the breakfast offer but didn't want to be late at home. She would drink coffee and eat something there. Heartfelt kisses preceded her departure. Todd and his girlfriends felt sorry for her to return to a sexless existence for three days because they had asked her to call on Tuesday after her husband left for his office.

They made coffee and prepared food with the idea of a breakfast-lunch combination for themselves. They were still lazy and ate slowly and drank coffee and juice until it was early afternoon. It was another hot summer day; the right surrounding to frolic by the pool and to restore their agility. Tomorrow was another long dance night.

After some talk in a dreamy atmosphere, they felt their eyelids getting heavy and they took a nap together. As Todd was the first to wake up he knew his duty. He stumbled a little bit the first yards on the way to the kitchen where he prepared a big plate of sliced fruit they liked so much and a jug of orange juice. Back by the pool the jingling of the glasses together woke the girls and with a cry of joy they thanked Todd for his courtesy. The fruit and the juice were what they needed now. Their spirits revived during the next hour and a dive into the pool made their recuperation complete. They splashed around touching and kissing which brought back that insatiable desire they had unconditionally established for each other.

Todd didn't know that Andromeda and Samantha already conspired together how they could convince Charley and Samantha's future boyfriend or maybe husband that occasional sex dates with Todd were necessary for their healthy condition. Charley already had accepted that Andromeda would never let go of the love she felt for Todd and Samantha would make it clear at the beginning of a committed relationship she would also never let go of the love for Todd either. Ok, it was nothing but a dream at the moment but they wanted this dream to become reality, howsoever. Of course they couldn't tell Todd anything about it to give him probably false hopes.

But here and now Todd was the only man who counted and this man carried a steel rod around blessed with an almost inhuman capability to catapult a woman straight into the universe of blissful sensations. He could blindly find all the pleasure buttons on a woman's body. Andromeda and Samantha often talked together they expected a long line of women in Todd's life to fall irrevocably under his spell. They were confident Todd would make conquests the first weeks he was at Berkeley, University of California.

Todd had great fun when the girls dived underwater and took his monster in their mouths. He had no clue how they could do that without swallowing water or even drowning. The fact was, he loved the fantastic feeling of being deep-throated under water. Ok, he saw in porn flicks it was possible. However, they couldn't move their heads fast enough to make him cum but that was obviously not their goal, these terrible teasers wanted his fluid system to prepare for another of his legendary popshots. Half of his cum would make many other men proud.

Todd was now completely restored and his morning orgasm was hours ago that he felt his balls boiling again. ʺI need to cum badly, my love," he addressed to Andromeda who kissed him while Samantha worshipped his cock. He tweaked her hard nipples to emphasize his demand. "It's a pleasure for us Todd, but you must know it's almost two days ago I had your cock in my ass. Samantha agreed with me. Make us orgasm using every hole you want but your cumshot is reserved for my ass. This will challenge your stamina because we won't ride you this time. 'The Elephant' is on our menu. As a favor for you we don't think we need much time to climax."

He was happy that was the case. Although his stamina was legendary he was only human. His women lay flat on the soft lawn with a hard round pillow under their groins. Missionary because of the intimacy was his favorite position but 'The Elephant' came close second. The girl's favorite position was to ride him cowgirl in every possible alteration. He moved his knees between obscenely spread legs presenting unconditionally their womanly treasures to him. Aiming his cock at a desired spot he began lowering himself in one of four heavenly offered accommodating holes. He could immediately feel working tight muscles to clench and wrap around his driver for his girls were experts at. He had no chance to caress their fronts but kissing and slightly biting their necks, shoulders and upper backs was exciting as well.

Like a bull in steaming action he nailed them alternatively down to the pillows, changing between pussies and asses. Andromeda and Samantha were in heaven from how animal-like he fucked them. Yes, now was the time for hard, crazy sex action. Every thrust he effected in a willing pussy or ass let them cry and forced the air out of their lungs. Obscene noises were heard from their copulation, as his insatiable monster drove in and out of tight, clutching holes. Nothing but unintelligible babbles left their mouths. He looked down at their bucking bodies trying to get his dick even deeper in their tight female caverns. His hips slapped their buns on every in-stroke.

Todd acted like a madman where stamina no longer was a question. In rapid order his girlfriends experienced two incredibly long, almost never ending orgasms. Every time they yelled, "So good! I'm cumming, Todd! I'm cumming!" before the roaring bull finally filled Andromeda's designated bowels with an endless stream of thick male cream when his balls got the message to fire away. It was with his full eight and a half inches deep in his first love's rear. Both girls were screaming at the top of their lungs like they did feel his cum at the same time. Their bodies vibrated like a switch was turned on. Todd was sure Samantha's ass muscles were spasming in the same orgasmic overload than Andromeda's did around his spewing cock. All three lovers passed out for some seconds before Todd was able to roll from Andromeda's behind.

They needed ten minutes to regain their senses after this excessive carnal exercise, wheezing and gasping for oxygen. Yes, that was the result! Samantha was the first who spoke, "My God, Todd every day you surprise us with a new milestone in our love making sessions. We have fucked often in this position but that was the best so far. We know you're not a macho but that was a very, very good macho fuck. What comes next?" They laughed as Andromeda confirmed Samantha's opinion. Todd just smiled and said modestly, "You know my loves, everything I do with a woman I do by instinct and that seems to work well. On the other hand it's also true I could do nothing good with a really unresponsive woman. The same frustration would apply to you if you as highly sexual responsive women would have a wuss in bed. With our libidos we match together thousand percent."

Andromeda replied energetically to his concern, "My Love, I really can't imagine there will be ever an unresponsive woman in your presence. You carry an aura of rare supremacy around you, in every respect. You know how I reacted the first time I saw you and I was a pro that time. Don't think it was an accident that this older woman asked you to dance yesterday. Doubtlessly she kept a wary eye on you before she made up her mind and at the end of the dance she was ready to fuck you. That is what we women feel around you. We are ready to let you have us in every way you want us. In case you fuck these two former schoolmates and their asses are virgin territory I bet you get immediate permission to take them that way. It's quite simple; we women can't resist you, never, period!"

They exchanged soft, loving kisses before they carefully got into the pool not to shock their sweaty bodies. Every time he saw them skinny-dipping it was a feast for Todd's eyes. He couldn't get enough of it. They swam around a little longer, having fun with occasional kisses. They got out when the time was right having something to eat. After the large plate of fruit they opted for a simple dinner with sandwiches they prepared together at the kitchen, of course still naked. Why waste clothes?

However before they started with the preparation Todd's lovelies made him crazy with lust again as they used their Ben Wa Balls once more. Samantha opened the velvet lined box and rolled the balls in her fingers, warming them in her hand, while Andromeda lay on her back on the breakfast bar, legs spread wide. Samantha deliberately stretched Andromeda's wet pussy lips with her fingers and slowly pushed the silvery orbs into the waiting snatch with her thumb. She repeated the process with the second ball while Andromeda moaned in delicious delight. Todd stood close by and was again fascinated how the girl's cunt eagerly swallowed these silvery orbs one after another. It looked like her pussy would eat them like a mouth would engulf a peach. The lewd act was demonstrated in open lecherousness. His cock reacted accordingly and became rock-hard again.

Andromeda was now far too distracted and Samantha had to perform her own insertion. They wiggled their hips and expressed their excitement as the balls started to vibrate. They could feel the balls knock together with every body movement which gave them sometimes small trembling orgasms. The first time Todd observed this lewd act, the girls told him the balls were good for two things; to create excitement in their cunts and to act as a training method for their pelvic bases, to keep their PC-muscles in shape.

Going with the prepared subs, they opted for beer this time. They were thirsty and such a cold drink was then just the right beverage. They took everything out to the patio table, sitting together on one side with Todd in the middle to eat and drink. The girls often wiggled in their seats to stir the balls in their cunts as they played with his revived monster. It was impossible for them to stay away from this divine instrument. They fondled the thick shaft with soft strokes and smeared continuously the copious amount of precum around the mushroom head. He could see the renewed lust in their eyes. What amazing women they were!

Soon they became bolder and alternately bathed his cock in a mouth full of foaming beer, swallowing the beer before they deep-throated him. Each vibration of their gullets around his cock seemed to have a sensual double effect to the vibration of the Ben Wa Balls in their pussies. Both swirled their tongues around his bloated cockhead as they moved up and down on the shaft. They even spit beer on his nipples and licked the hard pebbles clean. Yes, it was not easy for Todd to concentrate on eating undergoing this distraction, especially because he couldn't decide what to do with his hands. Kneading their breasts and tweaking hard, long nipples or using them to drink and eat? The girls laughed as they saw his desperate condition. He was on the brink to throw them over the table and fuck the shit out of them again. Fortunately his mind was strong enough to resist the temptation for now.

However, he let them have their way to get a splendid protein shake after the meal was finished. His balls boiled over and the hot cum rushed through the shaft leaving it with high pressure. His sperm load found its target in mouths half filled with beer. Collecting everything what he was able to emit the girls gurgled obscenely and swallowed salaciously their mixtures. They always had lewd ideas to make him crazy.

Consequently his cock remained rock hard which encouraged these insatiable minxes immediately to ride him for more inspirational orgasms. However before they were able to fuck him each of them squeezed the Ben Wa Balls out with their strong vaginal muscles. Todd went crazy as the silvery balls became visible between their pussy lips and then plopped out one after another. Later hopping on him, looking into glassy eyes lost in passionate excitement he deliriously wondered again how they achieved to cloak his cock with a constant flow of female liquid. They moaned their enjoyment in his open mouth, almost biting on his vivid tongue.

Todd wasn't able to cum again even as Samantha rotated her spasming ass over his anal tunnel boring machine. He always admired the female species for the ability to cum constantly in a highly aroused state. He was the perfect counterpart for Andromeda and Samantha to experience these familiar sensations again and again. They were not in the least ashamed to bombard him with indecent descriptions during and after their orgasms.

"You glorious fucker, you untiring fucking machine, you cocksure bastard, you dirty devil, you wonderful lover, we are your exclusive sex slaves. Our insatiable holes, our holy cunts and asses yearn for you every second whether you're around us or not. Our orgasms transcend the greatest fantasy women could ever have regarding the sexual peak."

Finally exhausted, they stopped their cowgirl action having collected multiple orgasms for themselves. Todd's women clearly knew they had a unique relationship with him as a threesome that would never happen again in their lives. Andromeda knew Charley had the capability to satisfy her sexually but would it roughly be the same as with Todd? Samantha had the same thoughts about her future boyfriend and maybe husband. They extremely hoped their dreams would come true some day. Ok, the threesome had already stipulated to make good use of their cells for secret phone sex with Todd. He had excitingly declared nothing could be better if he needed to take his exceptional urgency in his own hand.