An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha's mouth emitted a long moan as she disengaged her horny ass from his half-hard cock. Todd was happy that his member wilted as they cleared the table. That would give his prime beef time to recover. It wasn't overly stressed after only three orgasms today, but another amazing evening was waiting. His girlfriend had hinted a strap-on party what automatically provoked his demand not to forget his ass. It was already five days ago that Andromeda fucked his ass the first time and his anus trembled by the prospect to get fucked again. Vibrators were nice but didn't count as an ass fuck.

Later in his bedroom as Samantha donned that special harness Todd suddenly realized they had forgotten to repeat his first assfuck on Sunday with Samantha as the wearer of the harness a day later. Now he could see forbearance was not acquittance. Samantha moaned and strong shudders went through her body as Andromeda activated the vibration of the two mechanical devices in her pussy and ass. She exclaimed, "It's always a fantastic feeling performing carnal desires with this terrific instrument. Let us use it more often as long as we are together." Of course, her lovers happily agreed.

Samantha, who already knew how Andromeda wanted to perform the carnal act this evening, was anxious to start with the activity because she wanted to experience the same thing. As Andromeda told her about her double penetration fantasies it was like a faucet had been opened in her pussy. She realized this wicked woman felt the same flow of juices in her cunt. Andromeda solely used this ingenious harness in the past to fuck her male clients who demanded it in their asses. Some clients suggested bringing along another man or woman but she refused to do that. She wanted to be in charge so she insisted on a one to one situation. She somehow feared what two men could do with her. The woman subject she refused because as a professional she didn't want to reveal her strong lesbian orientation.

Todd leisurely stroked his jackhammer with one hand while he observed how much fun his girls had with the harness job. He was in no hurry to interrupt their passionate kisses. It was easy for a man who had more sex in two weeks than most men in a year. He heard Andromeda whisper to Samantha, "I want to do it now," and saw his second love climbing on the bed and lying on her back with the penetration dildo standing straight in the air. He saw her face contorting probably because the back vibrator went even deeper in her ass countered by the solid mattress. The vibrating device in her pussy was enormously exciting as always.

Positioned the right way Andromeda straddled Samantha's hips and lowered her body with a loud sigh, letting the long, thick dildo disappear in her sodden cunt until nothing was to see of it anymore. The fake testicles rested on Andromeda's perineum. Todd suddenly had an idea what may happen next as he saw her ass crack with this inviting crinkled hole in the middle. Andromeda confirmed his intuition. "Yes, Todd, I hear your breathing increasing. I want you to fuck my ass to fulfill my fucking double penetration fantasy with two cocks really moving in me at the same time. My lovers, make me cry in unadulterated carnal passion. Fuck me until I'm a bundle of minced flesh between your bodies."

Todd waited not a fraction of a second before he knelt behind her and spit a copious amount of saliva on her backdoor which he spread around her twitching asshole with his eager tongue as he attacked it with strong stabs. The reaction he always achieved was a yielding anus clamping excitingly around the tip of his tongue. Andromeda purred blissfully as she pushed her ass back into his face, eager to sheath his probing tongue with her hungry asshole. He continued for a minute or two relentlessly lavishing her puckered ring with a series of lust-driven wet licks before he slithered his precum covered cockhead around the small opening. She moaned as soon as his swollen glans touched her inviting ring muscle. Andromeda's shaking hips already made the dildo moving in her pussy.

'Enough lubrication,' he thought as she commandingly panted, "I want your fucking cock inside me, shove it right up my ravenous hole. I want it NOW!" Todd grunted back "I love hearing you talk like that," and pushed her anus open with one mighty stroke, effortlessly sliding through Andromeda's experienced sphincters. She purred with contentment as her hungry butt swallowed up every inch of his pole, stretching around the throbbing girth until his balls came to rest against the fake testicles below him.

Long wails escaped her mouth and Todd detected immediately the same as his backdoor lover felt. Her anal channel was tighter because of the long, thick dildo in her pussy. He could feel the fake dick through Andromeda's thin membrane separating her cunt and ass. It was different to the times when she had a smaller vibrator in her pussy. And it would be even more different with two cocks, one fake and one authentic hammering away in her orifices. Samantha pulled Andromeda down pushing her tongue in her lover's waiting mouth while she started to buck her hips trying to move the dildo in her cunt. Todd heard the exciting sound of their kisses and was sure they would continue with it as long as the double penetration didn't get out of control. However he couldn't hear what Samantha whispered in Andromeda's ear, her voice thick with lust. "You're a kinky little bitch, aren't you? Letting two men (haha) fuck you at the same time, filling your receptacle orifices to the hilt."

Andromeda answered with the same hoarsely whisper, "Ooohhh yes, very kinky. I've never dreamed up such a wonderful sensation. Fuck, I've wanted this for so long."

"Is it nice?" Samantha asked her mouth close to her ear. "It's a pity I can't feel your tight cunt with this lifeless thing."

"Better than I ever believed. Jesus, I feel so full. My abdomen stretches with two such big cocks in me."

Their breasts excitingly rubbed against each other, the hard nipples poking into the flesh of their counterpart.

All three lovers started with slow moves to find a good rhythm together but it was mostly the agility of Andromeda's hips that made this double penetration act a pleasurable success. Before long they realized they got it right. Todd knew from countless porn flicks he saw while masturbating before his encounter with Andromeda that it was an artistry to perform a double penetration act with style. More often than not he saw a woman and two men clumsily acting, achieving nothing to make this act exciting for the spectators. Todd found with his women it was more than artistry, it was the peak of double penetration history. They moved in complete harmony together; Samantha fucking Andromeda's cunt and Todd fucking her divine ass. The fake cock and the real cock plunging into her were matched by her hips dancing to the measure of the music her lovers dictated. Even as the cadence of their coupling increased they remained in a rhythmic pace. Todd's masculine hands on his anal partner's hips were another helpful joystick of control.

The impact on Andromeda was dramatic, much more than for Samantha and Todd who were simply overwhelmed to see her slowly drifting into nirvana. Andromeda could feel the two of them pushing so deep into both of her holes where she had never felt so full. The sensations were unbelievable and she cried out loudly begging for them to go faster and harder. It was pure passionate pleasure without any discomfort as Samantha and Todd continued to double penetrate the bitch in heat between them until Andromeda wailed a cadence louder as she felt her orgasm building. She got crazy and just screamed and slurred rubbish as a long-lasting tremendous climax consumed her like the hurricane Katrina swept over the gulf coast, destroying her ability to remain conscious. Todd sensed from her reaction and how her body was shaking she would finally collapse on Samantha; that she wouldn't be able to bear these persistent mighty orgasmic explosions much longer.

However Andromeda held out the delirious ecstasy for many minutes before Todd rolled with her to the side at the right moment unfortunately disconnecting the fake cock from her squirting pussy, but he was sure she was too far away in wonderland to feel it. Her hips and legs were shaking in some kind of an epileptic seizure. Fortunately his cock was the equivalence of a steel bar otherwise her spasming, clamping sphincters would have cut him off. Samantha and Todd held the passed out woman tight with soothing touches until Andromeda opened her eyes again, slowly recovering from the probably highest sexual peak of her life so far. Todd's masterpiece remained deeply embedded in her ass, not relenting for one millimeter. He had been near his own orgasm but refused to let it happen. He had no clue in how much demand he would be that evening.

Andromeda tried twice to speak before she could form coherent words. "My God, that was indescribable. Samantha that was an experience you must feel on your own. I thought I could continue with a second round to alternate the strap-on in my ass and Todd's cock in my pussy which by the way still feels nice in my ass but I must admit I'm emotionally worn-out. Samantha please give me ten more minutes and I'll don the harness for you."

They talked between kisses until the time was right to provide for Samantha the same sensational treatment. Andromeda lay on her back with the harness donned as Samantha almost jumped over her to get this fake monster embedded in her sodden cunt as quick as possible. She yelled triumphantly as the fake balls touched her perineum. "Now you fuck my ass," she told Todd, stopping her movements and kneeling in anticipation. "You can fuck me like this as hard as you like."

Todd distributed spittle on her asshole and immediately thrust hard into her, gripping tightly onto her hips as he plunged his cock deep into her rectum, ramming his pubes up against her bottom and making her squeal with delighted surprise. "Oh yes." She told them contentedly. "That's it. Right up me." Todd knew she liked to be treated a little rougher. "Like it, my beautiful bitch!" he growled as he started to fuck her gorgeous ass fast and hard. Samantha's lovers had already found the right double-fuck rhythm and her agile hips played the matching part.

The only difference to the act before was she didn't pass out till a second mind-blowing orgasm transformed her into a hyena, screaming at the top of her lungs. She had no idea when Todd actually climaxed, except that it was sometime during the waves of ecstasy that rolled though her one after the other, each powerful enough to obliterate anything beyond that searing, crushing pleasure. Hot fabulous shudders rushed through her and her body relented into spasms, jerking backwards as each wave hit her. Todd filled her rectum with the last spurts of sperm as she drifted into unconsciousness, not hearing his cries of ecstasy any longer. She only had a vague recollection of his cock bucking and surging inside her. She collapsed beside Andromeda, carefully aided by Todd. The tension slowly left her shaking body as she lay there still passed out for a minute or two longer.

As the double penetration with Samantha lasted longer, maybe a benefit of her youth, Andromeda was lucky to achieve another strong orgasm with the buzzing vibrators working in her pussy and ass. Afterwards not only the girls were exhausted but Todd as well however there was still this self-inflicted mission he had to accomplish. Probably that was the reason his cock was reluctant to soften.

Andromeda who lay on her back with the harness still attached to her body yet with the vibrators turned off looked at him with questioning eyes. Todd felt his asshole twitching in anticipation as he said, "Yes my love, I don't think I can go to sleep without having this dildo in my ass again. Just remain on your back; I'll do the work. Samantha in case I'm able to come again either I spray my load over our bodies or you catch it with your mouth, if possible. You could do me the favor to position the dildo at my asshole with a good amount of saliva added to it. I don't think I want to use KY."

With these words he straddled Andromeda's body, bending down on her and resting on his forearms. He exchanged lewd smacking kisses with her waiting to feel the thick rubber glans at the entrance of his hungry ass. He felt Samantha pulling his buns apart revealing his anus, exposed and vulnerable and the cool hardness of the slippery dildo sliding along his crack, looking for its target then finding it, resting with the tip touching his puckered star. The moment he was sure the fake thing was adjusted the right way he pressed forcefully against it and with a less sting of pain than he had expected, the dildo opened his anus and went in his ass for a couple of inches. A throaty moan in Andromeda's mouth accompanied the insertion. "Fuck, crazy fuck, this is by no means a slender dildo, it feels like a friggin' baseball bat," he complained and writhed over her body. The way he was half lying on her he couldn't reach her breasts but her hard, long nipples poked into his pecs clearly announcing she got excited with the strap-on act as well. Furthermore she must still feel the dead vibrators embedded in her pussy and ass.

Todd waited to get accustomed to this thick intruder but the feeling was already starting to excite him. He knew he had no erotic desires for the male population but he wondered again what a real warm dick would feel in his ass. Maybe someday with the right man he would try it, using a lively cock for his pleasure, letting it fill his ass with hot potent sperm this dildo wasn't able to give. Time and time again his girlfriends had told him that wouldn't make him gay.

"My lovelies, to impale my ass in this cowgirl position makes me crazy with lust. I can see why you like cowgirl so much. I can move my hips in every way I want." Todd's arousal grew and that made it impossible for him to stay motionless any longer. He had to feel the fucking motion in his horny butt. With a final thrust the dildo was up to the hilt with the fake testicles touching his buns. He gasped as this massive thing filled up his ass in the most strange and wonderful way for the second time. He was relaxed and at ease that no more obstacles were in the way for a delightful assfuck. Todd was ready to ride his mare. Groans of pleasure filled Andromeda's mouth while Samantha started to jerk him off, using his copious precum for lubrication. She felt his big balls rubbing over the pelvis below him. It was a pity she couldn't suck him off because she only had a chance to get a hand between their connected bodies.

Todd began to fuck himself, thrusting the dildo deep into him and then withdrawing until the head barely stayed inside, before plunging it back inside once again. At first the thrusts were slow and steady, but as Todd became more and more aroused, he sped up until he was ramming himself as hard and fast as he could onto this mighty rubber pole. It was a fantastic sight for Samantha to see for the first time the agile hips of a man moving in the cowgirl position with a dildo fucking his ass.

To have a better view she straddled Andromeda's legs behind Todd's back and caressed his back and buns with her free hand. Unfortunately his sweet asshole was occupied by a fake cock driving in and out of it with increasing force. "That's so fucking well, to ride this rigid pecker with my ass. Oooohhh, my God, my nutsack tightens and my testicles start throbbing. The excitement in my ass makes me cum faster than expected. Aaaahhh, I think I'm ready to cum...Yeeeaaah, I'm cuuummming." Todd screamed in Andromeda's kissing mouth and erupted. His asshole spasmed and clenched around a lifeless thing that couldn't feel anything of his great enjoyment. It was like the rubber spear in his behind found its lengthening through his spewing fleshy spear in front of him. With a long drawn out, animal like groan, he pushed himself hard onto the dildo and held himself there, his pelvis jerking as he pumped spurt after spurt of cum out of his spray can.

Samantha felt his cock expanding in her hand and then his fountains of lust sprayed the bodies connected to each other. She had no chance to collect his ejaculation with her mouth. The first and second shot almost reached Andromeda's face. Samantha stopped jerking him off as his hips slowed down. He was spent as he collapsed beside Andromeda, breathing hard as Samantha first cleaned his cock with her mouth and then his body wherever she could find a glob of sperm. She excited him even licking through his slowly closing anus. Then she proceeded with Andromeda's body and helped her out of the harness. It was great fun but she knew they still needed a shower. Their bodies were sticky.

That's exactly what they did some time later, going to the bathroom for some body functions and taking a quick shower. They all wanted to repeat the double penetration fuck feast as often as possible to enjoy it as long they were together as a threesome. Todd proclaimed the next time they should fuck him in the missionary position with his legs obscenely spread and tucked up like a bitch in heat that he could see his stretched swollen anus moving around the dildo. Furthermore they would be able to kiss him while ramming his ass. Back in bed they took a nightcap and called it a day.

...to be continued