An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked disoriented for some time but that was no wonder after a twister like orgasm ravaged her body to the core. He saw his other girls were released from shock and awe as Cindy came back to earth though the worry applied mostly to her sister. When Cindy managed to focus her eyes she stammered rapturously, "Holy Shit! The fuck did you do to me?"

"Made you cum with my cock polluting your amazing ass," Todd smiled corroboratively. He spread a large glob of the soothing ointment Andromeda handed him on her red, swollen anus. She flinched a little bit as he applied some of it in her still loose asshole. She was sore a bit but there was no damage made.

"Honey, in an hour or two you'll feel much better. Take the soreness as a reward for your bravery and remember how good your first ass fuck felt. With more anal practice, you won't feel sore anymore."

He heard a yearning sigh from the side and looked at Claire who focused her heavy-lidded eyes on his ramrod which was in her sister's ass some minutes ago and made her cum like never before in her life.

'Would it be the same with me?' she thought. Despite some trepidation she wouldn't chicken out of the deflowering of her ass. She wanted to feel the same as her sister and her prepared asshole was twitching with anticipation around the butt plug Samantha had inserted in her anus when Cindy and Todd were in the middle of their ass fuck. After the rimming with tongue and fingers it was relatively easy to take this special dildo in her ass. She felt for the first time how her strong ring muscles snapped behind the broadest part of such a lewd thing and she had to admit it felt good. Of course, the anal rimming and pussy munching had led to another orgasm for both.

"I want you now," Claire demanded with a husky whisper full of desire but as she started to get on her hands and knees Todd stopped her.

"Honey, I want you the other way around looking into your eyes and kissing you when my cock enters your ass. I'll see your expression when my glans sashays through your tight backdoor. There are so many options for exciting anal sex. We'll try them all in due course. You saw Samantha riding my cock with her ass. My girlfriends like this position the most because they are in charge and can position their bodies over my pecker every way they want. Riding my cock anally in the reverse cowgirl position especially makes me crazy because that's the best position to see my cock driving in and out of an insatiable ass. Reverse cowgirl you can also lie with your back on my body and I can use your breasts as a handle while I fuck your ass from below. That way you can easily finger your pussy and with my cock plowing your beautiful butt it is almost a guarantee for multiple orgasms."

With Claire on her back, Todd positioned himself on forearms and knees between her spread legs and told her to catch his waist with them. She was leggy enough to do so. Her hips lifted up so that her plugged asshole adjusted to the right angle for his dangling cock. Samantha, who had waited to help, lubed his cock with one hand and with the other she gently tugged the butt plug out, taking it a little out and then back in. She took it a little further out every time. Claire moaned, humping her hand. Within a few minutes, her asshole was stretched around the thickest point of the plug. Finally Samantha slowly withdrew the plug from Claire's poop chute.

The girl emitted a loud sigh as it left her anus, which instantly started to close but then the tip of his cockhead, guided by Samantha's hand, blocked this intention. Realizing a part of his glans fairly lodged in her gaping hole he let his weight do the work and his anal chisel found little resistance for its advance to the depths of her bowels. Todd had Claire already engaged in passionate kisses so her short expression of discomfort faded away in his open mouth. The girl realized Samantha had her thoroughly prepared for her anal deflowering by Todd's unrelenting spear.

"That's sooo fucking wonderful to feel you diving straight into my behind," Claire excitingly exclaimed. For him it felt like a tight, strong rubber band was pulled over his long shaft yet it was impressive to feel it. After the initial penetration he kept himself motionless until her kisses were mixed with little moans of pleasure. Another virgin ass was on the way to get immense pleasure from anal sex with Todd.

"I'm balls deep in your amazing ass," he said, rotating his cock in her tushy. "You're a dirty girl; do you realize I'm going to sodomize you like I did your sister? I'm going to penetrate a hole that wasn't destined that something would go in rather than going out."

ʺYes, yes,ʺ she gasped, shaking wildly. ʺI'm YOUR dirty girl. Fuck my nasty butt.ʺ

Claire couldn't fathom how fast her body and mind positively reacted to this act of debauchery. She was the mirror image of her twin sister in how she acted below him. Something like that had happened often during their life. However, they never thought that would pertain to this odd kind of love making as well. There was no doubt Todd worshipped their asses. The only contact they had with anal sex was through porn videos their boyfriends had insisted to look at. Viewing anal sex scenes, they'd found it disgusting in general. Only a couple of times they became aroused because the actress obviously liked it or she was an Oscar nominee. But now she had a completely new insight what backdoor sex was meant to be.

ʺYour assholeʹs so sweet as it opens to give itself to me,ʺ Todd said. "I'm delighted you lovely twins decided to let me deflower your beautiful butts and I'm overwhelmed how much you like it. Your ass feels awesome.ʺ

ʺSo does your wonderful cock,ʺ she moaned. "But we believe the main reason why we get nuts with backdoor sex is YOU... just you Todd. We don't think we would have relented to any other man." They sealed their common agreement with more passionate kisses.

Todd began to hump her ass at a slow pace making it easy for Claire to relax and slacken off her anus more and more while they interlocked eyes. They smiled at each other as he slowly worked his cock in and out of her tight ass in long smooth strokes. They savored the sensations. She moaned with every stroke. She had her arms around his shoulders and dug her fingers into his skin.

Between kisses Claire screamed, "Oh my God, you feel so big, I feel so full. Uh, uh, uh oh Yes, it's sooo goood. Keep...on fucking meeee!" Her ass was on fire as his big cock reached unknown sensitive areas in her anal chute. Her sphincter muscle clenched and unclenched Todd's cock with every stroke he made. A constant copious supply of precum cared for smooth movements. As often as possible, he rubbed his pelvis over her pussy trying to stimulate her clit. He thought he could feel the extended pleasure button with his sensitive skin. Also, every so often, he rubbed his pecs over the hard, long nipples that were poking into him.

When he increased the pace with his pelvis slapping onto hers, Claire's screams and moans became louder as her body easily took Todd's big cock now. She continuously massaged it with her amazing ass muscles. Every stroke Todd effected was met by her dancing hips supported by her legs drawn around his back. Her heels drummed into his skin.

"Fuck... grrrrrr... Bloody fuck... Yeees Todd... fuck my slutty ass harder," she encouraged him further. The sheer lewdness and obscenity of what was happening to her sent hot thrills shooting through her wanton loins. Soon her clear words were replaced by babbling rubbish which went on and on all the time he ground into her. These were interrupted occasionally by a deep grunt from her chest as a special hard stroke pumped into her anal cavern. It was getting hard to steady her, but he did, fucking her ass with short hard thrusts in rhythm with the spasms around his cock.

Finally, the girl screamed her pretty little head off as an inferno of an orgasm made her body shake and sway under him so violently that he feared she would throw him out of the saddle.

Fortunately, that didn't happen before he animalistically growled and exclaimed, "Oh, fuck, I'm cumming in your butt, you naughty slut!" He filled her bowels with another big portion of hot cum his body produced in abundance. His delightful ejaculation she felt shooting into her did either prolong her orgasm or triggered a second and a third one. Todd couldn't tell but was delighted she was the same hot firecracker like her sister. The final outcome was the same as with Cindy. Mouth open in a silent scream of ecstasy Claire also passed out for two minutes. The biggest cock the twins had ever experienced had transformed them into complete women by taking their anal cherries.

After she had the full use of her faculties again she felt that Todd had her sore asshole already provided with this soothing ointment.

She turned around and was on the way to say, ʺTodd, this was absolutely fucking fantastic. I came so unbelievably hard for more than one time that I thought I would die and go to heaven." But then she saw his excited gaze to the other side of the bed. As she followed the direction of his staring eyes she saw why. An incredible sex scene came into view and took her breath away. Andromeda wore a strap-on harness fucking Samantha from behind while Samantha ate out Cindy's pussy with vigor. Claire wondered what the buzzing sound was like coming from the trio.

All three were moaning in concert.

Claire's and Todd's carnal ass fuck happened in such a deep tunnel of lust they were completely unable to register anything going on around them. The incredible sex show from the trio immediately started a new flow of pussy juice in Claire's cunt and Todd was hard as a rock with his cock devilishly pointing to the ceiling. The twin couldn't believe how fast a new craving for sex started in her loins. She, too, proved to be an insatiable woman in Todd's presence.

She got on all fours in front of him and hissed, "Fuck me."

She didn't add "my pussy" because she didn't really care whether this sex god wanted to fuck her sore ass again. But that was not the case as she felt his big, wet glans splitting her pussy lips apart. He rubbed up and down the moist folds for a few seconds before inserting his steely dick into her needy snatch. Rather than thrust inside, he slowly slid himself into her vaginal orifice. Somehow, she felt his cock even thicker or her pussy tighter in this position than riding him cowgirl. His cock created a grave stretch which forced its way into her greedy cunt.

"Arrgh, um, ah...yes!" panted the girl once he was fully inside. It was the moment they saw Andromeda alternately fucking Samantha's pussy and ass.

Todd whispered to Claire, "Honey, we can't do that at the moment. I don't want to harm your sore asshole. By the way, the buzzing sound you hear comes from two vibrators in Andromeda's pussy and ass. This harness is an ingenious construction." That was the clue for the girl why Andromeda was panting and breathing so hard, interrupted by long moans. Samantha's muffled wailing in Cindy's cunt was understandable how hard Andromeda fucked her orifices and the twin's little cries of pleasure were understandable as well as her pussy was treated with hot fingers and tongue action.

Cindy's eyes were fluttering open and closed. She wanted to see what was happening around but the feelings in her pussy were overwhelming her vision and she kept throwing her head back, eyes closed and mouth open. Both of Cindy's hands were now clutching at Samantha's head and shoulders. Todd's girlfriend knew exactly what she was doing. In almost no time she had Cindy squirming beneath the assault of her tongue and lips. Claire and Todd watched in fascination, moving together in the same rhythm as his girlfriends did.

Claire tried to hold her head steady with focus at the trio as Todd slowly picked up the pace but failed eventually with the head dropping to the pillow. Her pussy was tight, and was extremely wet. The combination allowed him to slide in and out while still receiving the pulsations of her muscles milking his cock. Soon he was banging her like there was no tomorrow. In and out, his dick spanked the inside of her sodden cunt. She was moving in tune to his quick thrusts, fucking like randy teenagers. (Damnit! They truly were still teenagers.) Gripping her hips with his hands, he worked her to and fro on his cock, carefully playing with a saliva coated finger on her red anus. She didn't flinch or interrupt the consistent moves of her butt against his fucking thrusts.

"This is so hot, Claire, so very hot. You feel wonderful."

"Cum in me, Todd. Take me as hard as you want, use me. Cum in my pussy! Make me your cum slut." All the while Claire gasped and groaned a series of grunts as he banged her hard from behind.

It wasn't planned nor was it expected they would cum all together but somehow their fifth-dimensional rendition of excitement nailed them down at a point of culmination. If there would have been an observer in the Walgren residence to hear them one would have thought there was a pack of wolves howling upstairs. Claire was the first to bathe Todd's cock with her cum however her pussy wasn't able to squirt it out because it was sealed by a thick piece of manmeat. Like an initial spark all the others followed suit. Todd almost laid on Claire's back as his sperm pipe watered her pussy with thick man cream synchronously kissing her slightly sweaty back and caressing her taut breasts and hard nipples with his hand. Spurt after exciting spurt of hot man sauce coated her vaginal walls and cervix. Claire felt every strong sperm shot that hit her insides.

"I can feel you cumming in me, Todd!" she cried, as her snatch still spasmed around his spewing geyser.

Andromeda had this crazy feeling like the vibrators exploded in her pussy and ass in a crescendo of divine bliss as she climaxed while the dildo in Samantha's ass catapulted the young girl into open spaces filled with carnal delight. Heatwaves raced from her sex organs straight to her tongue and created a tremolo on Cindy's clit like it was a string of a guitar. Samantha had two fingers buried in Cindy's sore ass but that was just the icing on the cake of the twin's body-crushing orgasm.

The howling pack of wolves slowly disappeared interchanged with hard and fast breaths from five sexually satisfied people. Todd was the one who stopped the buzzing devices and helped Andromeda out of the harness. Samantha shook her head as he looked at her interrogatively. There was no energy left at the moment. They all cuddled together in Todd's bed talking silently how fantastic the day was so far. Of course, passionate kisses between all of them were not left out. Todd knew he would never get tired looking at two women exchanging hot French kisses with open mouths.

After a fun shower together, it was 4 pm. They strolled still buck-naked to the pool with two large plates of sliced fruit and a big jug of Donna's light alcohol mixture. They ate, they drank, they talked and swam in the pool. Put simply, they had great fun together. There was no further carnal activity except Todd had to surrender to his seventh orgasm of the day with the girl's mouths worshipping his cock. OK, it wasn't really a surrender, more a point of undertaking enjoyment from the girls sucking his cock and swallowing his discharge.

The twins admitted they would have regarded it as bullshit if someone had told them these shenanigans about Todd's sexual prowess. They vowed deeply and sincerely everything what happened and what they know now they would keep top secret between them.

Todd and his girlfriends made the twins flabbergasted inviting them for another overnight stay from early Tuesday evening to Wednesday afternoon. The twins jumped into their arms to thank them with hot kisses. Fortunately their parents were liberal people and last but not least they were legal adults.

At 6 o'clock, the twins dressed in the clothes Andromeda and Samantha had provided for them. They were excited about the dresses but more about the sexy lingerie sets which were different from their own. They always had thought guys were strung out only on strings and thongs but now they knew Todd was just not one of these ordinary guys. They especially found these tiny hipsters sexy, a meager band of laced fabric sitting on their hips, covering only the bare necessities in front and the upper part of their buns, admittingly more exciting than their poor strings. They put their own clothes in a bag Todd provided for them from a storage room in the basement.

To avoid the forty minutes drive to the girl's home and the same time back he had called a cab company his father's company had an open account with. They knew Todd as Tom's son. It wasn't the first time Todd had called them. Mike's limos weren't always available or necessary and especially not on Sundays. Todd had told the twins the same cab company would catch them at home Tuesday 6 pm.

Todd and his girlfriends parted with the twins on the inside of the front door. There was no need to cause a ruckus on the outside with their passionate kisses. On the way home, the twins tried to cope with the fact they were in love with Todd and probably with his girlfriends as well. Up to yesterday they had only fooled around the Sapphic way with each other, mainly because it was comfortable and they liked eating a sisterly pussy. They clearly realized they were now in the same boat as Andromeda and Samantha, hopelessly in love with Todd.

They didn't blame him for his outstanding gift to make a woman his full possession. They had wanted him badly and now they wanted him at any hour of the day. Number-two choice was now the best their boyfriends could achieve, definitely unknown to them. A subprime fuck was always better than no fuck. They had now decided to swap with their boyfriends in hope they would have a little more fun out of it but they had also decided their asses were Todd's exclusive property. Next time with their new lovers they were primed to experience a double penetration with the strap-on in their pussies and Todd's cock in their asses. Andromeda revealed that to them as they gave Todd that final blowjob at the pool. The twins ultimately experienced a small orgasm without touching their cunts.

They hoped they could resist the temptation afterwards to have their boyfriends that way as well. They had no doubt that a dildo in their pussies and Todd's cock in their asses at the same time would throw them into a sexual euphoria like never before, probably creating an obsession they wouldn't be able to control. The moment Todd wouldn't be available any longer to fuck their asses they knew they were only humans with a strong faible for anal sex he created. Probably their boyfriends were in for a big surprise in the future. The twins hoped they could handle it and become better lovers. The twins already decided to push and teach them to reach their goal. Half as good as Todd would be a nice result.

After a pleasant 69 in the confines of their home, the twins discussed the possibility to meet with Todd through his college breaks. They would attend the local community college for a two years advanced education and stay at home. They had no ambition to earn a bachelor's degree. The more they talked about this delightful prospect the more they got horny again. They excitingly pictured Todd between their thighs a few times a year. They didn't know Andromeda and Samantha had already put them on the list of women longing for Todd their whole life.

For the next round of lesbian incestuous fun, they used this double-headed dildo Andromeda had put in their bag as a gift. They fucked each other with this instrument for the first time after the party. They each did only own a small vibrator so far. To buy a strap-on harness through the internet was on their prime agenda. Todd's girlfriends had unleashed their lesbian desires. They had often rubbed their pussies together in this special Sapphic position but not with a long, thick double-headed dildo in between.