An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note it was the first time Todd spoke about Cindy and Claire as his girlfriends.

"OK, Todd, let's go. I've seen naked women and men before. No big deal," Amanda conceded.

On the way to the patio doors, Todd nonchalantly undressed and put the kimono back into the wall closet.

Amanda surely had seen a few men naked but not a Greek god like Todd. His body was modeled to perfection. She had seen him at the beach but loose, long swim shorts cloaked the middle of his body. Jacqueline and she had groped his cock in the ocean but never saw it closely. Her eyes got big and round and she was at a loss for words as she stared at his crotch.

She had now this fat, long lump of man meat directly before her eyes. What excited her almost equally was his full, round, tight butt, which was rarely seen on a man. The young woman suddenly realized she had never seen such a gorgeous male model. His body attracted her now even more than at the beach. Maybe it was his complete nakedness where she could study him from head to toe; his lean but compact frame, bodaciously muscled without the propensity to exaggerate.

Amanda didn't know whether it was intentionally or not but his magnificent cock twitched and rocked like it was ready to stand up. She didn't register it but she started to breathe a little faster and harder.

Todd, as the great observer, took her in his arms and pressed his naked body onto hers which was securely cloaked in jeans and a blouse. She didn't resist and melted in his arms where he felt to his disappointment a somehow utilitarian bra that felt like armor.

He whispered in her ears, "I'm happy you like my body but I don't like how you are dressed. You are a beautiful woman with a great body. Why don't you dress sexier? Your jeans could be a little tighter or better you should wear a lascivious mini skirt. The fabric of your blouse could be thinner and this bra underneath is ridiculous. It's warm outside. Why don't you undress right here?"

Amanda didn't know what to do or what to say. She felt this situation was gliding out of her hands despite one of those hands roamed over his superb buns. The other had his soft, warm skin under its palm.

Todd patiently waited but he almost knew the answer. This girl had an uptight, inhibited streak in her that was hard to overcome. Probably at the beach she forgot it for a few minutes.

Reluctantly, she got out of his embrace and said, "Sorry Todd, I can't do that in front of everyone. We don't know each other. It's not the nudity I'm afraid of. It's the whole situation I can't deal with it. Please, let's go outside and talk."

Todd assumed it was a wild-goose chase but he wanted his girlfriends to hear what she was going to explain. Maybe they could put in their two cents.

His four lovers were only mildly surprised as they saw Amanda. They stood up from the loungers and greeted Amanda cheerfully while Todd declared Amanda wanted to talk with him but he had insisted his girlfriends had to be present as well.

Todd sat on his lounger and Amanda opposite from him where Cindy had cleared the way for her. He smiled encouragingly at her but it needed a few more minutes before she made up her mind.

"Hello together. I think ya'll know why I'm here. Jacqueline and I rejected Todd's ambition to take our anal cherries. That was Saturday and since then our curiosity to sample Todd became almost an obsession for us that we now consider it as a possibility to let him have our asses."

Todd smiled inwardly about this vague comment and answered accordingly, "Amanda I'm a little miffed you want to have sex with me out of curiosity. Don't you think you should have sex with me because you like me very much? You know the slogan: Curiosity killed the cat. Wouldn't it much better to let it just happen and see what you can gain from it?"

"Of course, Todd. We like you very much otherwise we wouldn't consider that. And we want it badly to happen. But you must know what people are talking about you. They saw you leaving the ball with four women, and now I see you again with them and you declared they were your girlfriends, too. And we saw how you danced with Sheryl Huxley and Linda Clark. Did you fuck Sheryl during the ball because a friend of us saw you with her leaving the hall? How can we not be curious?"

While Amanda talked Todd smiled and nodded to the twins and they happily smiled back but it was more or less a formality as they already knew they were his girlfriends, too. Andromeda and Samantha had told them so.

Todd focused his attention back to Amanda and retorted, "About Sheryl, I don't kiss and tell. About your curiosity, let's put that aside for now. Let's talk about inhibitions because I can hardly stand them any longer since the twins joined the party. Next week, with Linda and Sheryl, I'll learn more about women whether inhibited or not. I'll tell you I have a good feeling. Girls, why don't you have a little fun with my lonely cock?"

They had interestedly observed the conversation between Amanda and Todd but now did not hesitate a second to follow his advice. Amanda was mesmerized as all four women knelt beside his lounger, two to the right and two to the left side. Todd leaned back as they started worshipping his cock without restrictions. However, he had Amanda still in his focus and saw how her eyes lit up as she closely monitored how his girlfriends used their mouths and throats as an alternative fuck channel.

"You see they play with my cock like you weren't there? What is extremely important for me they didn't do it only for the purpose of pleasing me. No, they are always adamant to have their way with me. If there wouldn't be any consequences, they would blow me in public. That's what I call an uninhibited behavior. You may call it surrender, but I call it love. And the girls love each other as well. Aaaahhh, Amanda, did you see that? Andromeda pushed three fingers in my greedy ass. My God, yeeeaaah, ladies I'm ready to cum. I love how they deep throat me. Amaaaaanda, fuck, take a close look. I'm cuuummming hard."

Amanda was flabbergasted to see these five people unashamedly acting before her eyes. She couldn't believe how his girlfriends took this long, fat spear in smooth, unbridled moves to the hilt in their oral cavities. She saw his body stiffening, his stomach jerking and twitching as he shot obviously a big load in Cindy's mouth. Amanda wondered whether she would swallow his cream because she, herself, wasn't very keen on it. She did it for Ray but more to please him than she liked it.

Cindy didn't swallow because she performed a much more debauched act; swapping his cum with Todd's other girlfriends. Amanda knew something like that only from porn movies but now it happened directly before her eyes. She almost lost her eyeballs as these licentious women showed her the white goo in their mouths and then swallowed it with a smile.

Todd shot another broadside from his hips to the stunned woman. "Amanda, a small start to show me an uninhibited behavior, for example, would be to lick my cock clean from the residues of my ejaculation. Look at my girlfriends. They are ready to do that. Don't you want to preempt them?"

Amanda was in a dilemma now because she was of two minds about doing it but she was also aroused. She felt her pussy getting wet. Despite her uptight nature, she liked sex and cleaning her boyfriend's cock after he came was no big deal for her.

Todd smiled invitingly at her and contracted his PC-muscle a few times to let his half hard cock twitch in anticipation. Suddenly, Amanda moved kneeling beside him and she grabbed his cock with her mouth without using a hand. She almost got the whole semi-flaccid meatball in her mouth but that changed quickly as his erection exploded to its full eight and a half inch length and sublime thickness. She detected in a heartbeat this lump of man meat was much too massive to swallow. She was familiarized with Ryan's much smaller endowment especially relating to the enormous thickness which opened her lips wide and filled her mouth fully. Not one of her former boyfriends was able to regain an erection in such a short period of time.

Amanda searched around to see what his girlfriends might think about her approach but all she could perceive were two female couples engaged in a sapphic 69. It didn't look like they were making a show for her. No, they were in full lecherous action and paid no attention to Todd and her so she continued with what she had started. She traced her tongue around the clementine sized head and went licking down to the base of his shaft where she also paid attention to his large scrotum.

"It's so fucking thick," she murmured. Amanda grabbed his granite hard shaft at the base and swallowed the first few inches.

She positioned herself so she could look him in the eye as she blew him. It was incredibly erotic watching her lips work themselves over his shaft. When she came back to his cock head, she circled it with her tongue and then swallowed again as much as she could. Every few minutes, she came all the way off and stroked his saliva covered pecker with her hand, before continuing the blow job.

Although Todd saw and felt how she struggled with his huge cock she took great care to clean his cock thoroughly. Not bad, thought Todd, as she seemed to become more and more enthusiastic worshipping his prick which was as hard as ever.

Yes, at this moment, Amanda thought of nothing else but this colossal statue of man meat in her mouth, warm and soft yet steely hard. She even renewed her efforts to take him into her gullet but her normally retrenched gag reflex was back in full force with his fat cock head. Another aspect she woeful detected was her jaw muscles started to get strained as she pumped this thick rod in and out of her mouth as much as she could take. A slurping sound accompanied the bobbing of her head as she produced more and more saliva that drooled from the corners of her mouth. With a regretful moan, she had to stop the ministration of his thick dick. Her jaw muscles protested now with pain. How much easier it was with Ryan's average dick to blow him to completion.

She looked at Todd like she wanted to say I'm sorry, but he simply took her in his arms and kissed her. She felt her sexual hunger rising lying half on his gorgeous body, feeling it up with an eager hand. His boner bent not one iota as she examined its hardness, something she wasn't used to as well. Amanda felt the heat in her body rising partly because she was still fully clothed but mainly because of Todd's breath-taking presence. She knew from the beach what a marvelous kisser he was but now making out with him, groping him and smelling his manly scent mixed with a hint of expensive cologne was almost too much to bear.

Todd was pleased that he made a conquest again as Amanda stood up and started to undress with febrile fingers. Her white outdated bra indeed offended his eyes but as it fell to a lounger her full, round, firm globes made up for this ridiculous thing. Her tits were incredible, topped with hard pink nipples. Contrary to the bra, her skimpy white cotton panties looked sexy. Todd made this usual circling motion with his hand and Amanda dutifully turned around to show him her backside. She knew she had a fine ass and looked great in these skimpy panties she usually wore. Yes, Todd admired her booty and was delighted that the fabric, no string, no thong, just covered three quarters of her delicious ass. He wondered if one day he would have the chance to fuck her backdoor. Sure, he wouldn't press her for it. She'd know it soon. However, she seemed to slowly lose inhibitions under his spell.

Amanda was puzzled with herself how her restrictions melted like ice in the sun. And it wasn't a bad thing Todd's girlfriends had so much fun together. Currently they writhed on the lawn all four experiencing mighty orgasms simultaneously. She never before saw such an uninhibited lesbian action in reality.

Todd was happy she stood there mesmerized by the lesbian behavior of his girlfriends so he could see her in her full, naked glory. She was stunning but just not as flawless as his girlfriends. Her pussy he had only felt up under the water he saw now openly before his eyes and his assumption from the beach was confirmed. Amanda really had a small, bald vulva with only hinted lips. Todd was a little bit surprised he found this kind of pussy lovely as well. He was probably able to put her whole vulva in his mouth. The entrance to her womanly heaven already showed signs of arousal.

That thought excited him and he proposed, "Honey, let's follow my girlfriends footsteps. I want to taste you and you may want to have a little more practice with my best part."

Amanda no longer hesitated and straddled his face where her smell of arousal together with perfume she must have used filled his nostrils wonderfully. Leaning down to his magnificent cock resting on his stomach, distinctly surmounting his belly button, she took his dick in her hand to hold it upright, lowered her mouth onto it and with a satisfied sigh she pulled her lips over his fat glans. Contrary to the cleaning job she had made after he had ejaculated in his girlfriend's mouth, his fluids producing system was ready again to eject a copious amount of pre-cum. That surprised Amanda very much as a stream of juice left his pisshole.

She contemplated only for a second or two he had a premature ejaculation but then the taste and consistence of this liquid told her it was pre-cum. She had tasted pre-cum often with her former boyfriends but not in this quantity and especially quality. He tasted deliciously as she used it to lubricate his cock.

Todd had waited with his own approach to her pussy and said, "Amanda, I believe you remember my splendid ejaculation into the Pacific Ocean. As a preamble to my orgasm, I produce a fairly large amount of pre-cum. Be aware of a constant flow of it."

His former schoolmate moaned her approval in his cock and started to circle his cockhead with her tongue in earnest. She felt a warm blow to her pussy as his tongue started to separate her labia. Amanda suddenly jerked as his appendage dove deep in her wet cunt to test the tightness he detected with his fingers in the ocean. The same tightness he found with his fingers back then was confirmed around his tongue as her vaginal muscles unintentionally contracted around it. He took a tighter grip at her hips and guided them to fuck her snatch with long, slow stabs of his tongue. She started to moan louder around his cock with her head bobbing up and down on it. She slid her tightly puckered lips along his shaft, stroked the remaining length with her right hand and fondled his tight ball sack with her left.

She hoped she could make him cum before her jaw muscles would go belly-up. She didn't know he had the same intention.

Todd traced his tongue through the folds of her small dripping pussy, pushed his stiff digger as deeply as he could into her hole and occasionally let the tip of his tongue drift through her ass cheeks and over her anus. She flinched briefly but didn't reject him. He alternated between licking her small cunt lips, sucking them in his mouth and stabbing his tongue in her tight hole.

From time to time, he gave the upper part of her clit hood a gentle touch with his tongue to remind her small pleasure button to creep out of it bit by bit. The longer he did that, the more Amanda moaned and intensified her blowjob efforts. A few minutes later, she felt her clit throbbing with need and knew she would cum immediately once Todd would give her pulsing nubbin the required attention.

"Please, Todd, make me cum or I'm going crazy. I'm ready for it. Don't tease me any longer. I hope you can come with me. I'm waiting to drink your delicious cum," Amanda begged as she took his cock out of her mouth. She hoped the pulsing and jerking of his cock was the signal he was ready, too. Fortunately, he was as she attacked his cock as hard as she could, ramming it almost in her throat. She was sure with more practice she would learn to swallow it as well.

"Honey, be prepared, here it comes," he growled with a deep, hoarse voice and erupted. The feeling of pleasure to fill Amanda's greedy mouth for the first time with his hot seed as spurt after mind-blowing spurt left his sperm cannon was sensational. He felt her oral cavity contract as she swallowed eagerly.

However, despite this distraction, he didn't forget his sex partner and sucked her now engorged clit in his mouth and licked it with force, still moaning through his splendid ejaculation. He hoped during her strong climax her mind wasn't alerted enough to register he had in his own frenzy the forefinger if his right hand unintentionally pushed in her ass to the first knuckle. Her anus was easy to penetrate between two constrictions when it was completely relaxed. His oral efforts were rewarded with a, "Faster...faster...oh my God...cuuumming hard!"

Amanda couldn't help but cry in blissful ecstasy she never experienced before as her orgasm exploded in her body like the eruption of a volcano. In her subconsciousness, she felt the finger in her ass but as it wasn't bad at all so she didn't care. She swallowed the most part of his cum but couldn't prevent part of it drooling out of her screaming mouth and flowing over his mighty member. One spurt hit her cheek but she quickly caught the slimy glob with a finger. During her lust explosion, she had the odd feeling she was ejaculating as well.

However, it wasn't only a feeling, it was reality. Two long, strong spurts of female cum entered his mouth. He eagerly tasted the dainty liquid and swallowed it with gusto. As her orgasm subsided, he gave her pulsing clit a last gentle kiss and cleaned her small pussy lips and surrounding with his soft tongue. His finger had already left her asshole.

Amanda did the same cleaning job with her mouth around his fleshy spear carefully collecting the sperm she had failed to swallow. It wasn't an arduous task like it was with her boyfriend sometimes. With Todd, it was pure enjoyment to lick him clean thoroughly. As she did so, she expected him to wilt and was flabbergasted as his beautiful sex weapon showed no sign of doing so.

She may have emitted a sound of surprise because Todd explained to her, "Honey, my cock will not go down before it is acquainted with your sweet, tight pussy to show it its appreciation with another sperm filling."

Amanda almost yelled as she bewilderedly asked, "But...but... but what about the anal cherry thing?"

Todd smiled at his girlfriends who had monitored their action as amused spectators after they were satisfied with their sapphic digressions.

He addressed to Cindy, "Honey, please tell Amanda what happened with you and your sister."

The twin immediately took the bait and exclaimed, "Amanda, you must know at the ball we promised Todd our anal cherries to get him between our thighs. To make love to us. As the evening progressed, we became extremely pleased with each other and that was the reason we came here to stay overnight. Yesterday evening, we came here for a second overnight stay. You see the conclusion is we are now Todd's girlfriends, too."

You see she skipped their lesbian encounters in the toilet stalls.

"But that is not what I really want to tell you. After the ball, we were all heated up and horny as hell. In his bedroom, Claire got the privilege to undress him and there we saw his huge cock for the first time. You certainly can imagine we were instantly worried about our poor, tight, assholes. Todd sensed our trepidation and released us without complaints from our promise. He declared it was never meant as a condition to make love with him. It was more of a joke to test the water. We made love with him in the wee hours and we saw how much fun his girlfriends had with anal sex. Later that Sunday, Todd took our anal cherries with our full consent."