An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To avoid discomfort for her, he very slowly eased his penis from the sucking grasp of her flooded ass. Todd laid down next to Amanda and settled his face into her neck. For a moment she delighted in the heat of his body, the wetness between her legs and the feel of his still-hard sex which flexed and throbbed against her thigh.

Her anus contracted involuntarily and that was the moment she realized she was sore. It burned a little back there.

Todd saw how she winced and told her, "We own a very good ointment to care for your sore anus. It's normal for the first time but your sweet backdoor doesn't look damaged. Don't worry."

Andromeda, sitting together with Cindy and Claire who saw again how skillfully Todd deflowered another virgin ass, said, "Samantha is already on the way to get the ointment. And then, Todd, you can fulfill your duty and make us anally orgasm as well."

OK, primarily, he was able to fuck his girlfriends in their asses and he gave them their needed anal orgasms but again he had the feeling his cock would fall off his body. After they showered, his sore penis needed a good portion of the ointment as well. He didn't manage another orgasm with his girlfriends but he was relieved his cock wilted half an hour later. No damage done with the excessive use of his poor prick. Fuck, he would never complain about it. That was his life!

When Amanda left, she gave not only Todd a passionate goodbye kiss but his girlfriends as well. She walked to her car with a sore ass and a peculiar heart.

Interlude

Amanda drove straight to Jacqueline's home as she had promised her to report what Todd had said to their proposal. As her best friend was still averse to let him in her ass, Amanda offered to test the waters. Her friend was happy with it.

However, now she knew she had to carefully consider every word about what happened. She knew she couldn't lie to Jacqueline. She would tell her everything. Amanda knew the question was in which way she would forward the information. She considered it as totally wrong to gloat over the outstanding pleasure and carnal desire she experienced this afternoon. She was no fool not to realize the emotional impact that this incident had drawn on her. She had to warn Jacqueline properly.

It was Jacqueline's mother who opened the front door and told her daughter was in her room. She warned Amanda that she was miffed because she waited so long for her arrival. It was already past 6 pm.

Amanda knocked politely on her door and waited until her best friend said, "Come in!"

She saw immediately Jacqueline was going to complain why she was so late but she held her hands in front of her with this common gesture of defense and said, "Jackie, there is a lot I have to tell you. Just let me do it and you'll see why I'm late."

Her friend couldn't help to exclaim, "Funny Mandy, I never thought a simple conversation would last more than three and a half hours."

"It was more than just a simple conversation."

"My Gosh! Tell me what happened, Mandy. Was he nasty to you?"

"Not at all, Jackie. Quite the contrary. He made sweet love to me with his four girlfriends present."

"What? Did you say four girlfriends?"

"Yes, Jackie, the Collins twins are also his girlfriends and I have to tell you I know now without any doubt why. Todd makes women he fucks a few times his possession. The Collins twins are now his beck and call sluts when he goes to Berkeley. They would do anything for him."

"My God, Mandy. I can't believe it. Please tell me everything. Don't hold anything back."

"Yes, I'll do it, but you must consider everything that happened was done unintentionally by me. First, you must know Todd has a much more impressive physical presence and charm than we expected. Second, you must know he's a divine lover. Third, he swept me off my feet and I was putty in his hands. He has an uncanny ability to make a woman his possession. I even begged him to take my anal cherry and he did it like the Alpha-Male he is without any doubt. The whole afternoon was mind-blowing. By far, the best sex I ever had in my life and now I'm deeply worried how to deal with Ryan and his far less sexual prowess."

"I can't believe it, Mandy. Your face is beaming with joy and your eyes sparkle with desire. Are you already under his spell?"

"I hope not because I told him, under tears, I could never see him again. Imagine! He took me in his arms, kissed me lovingly and said he could understand it. Damnit! HE thanked me for this wonderful afternoon giving my anal cherry to him as a gift. I think he was relieved he didn't make another woman his possession but I'm not really sure about myself. I have to warn you. Stay AWAY from him or you'll end the same way as I.

"I hope I can forget him when we four are together at Stanford University where our boyfriends will try to become important members of the football team. We know they hope to be drafted some day by an NFL football team. They would become VIP's and earn a lot of money. I think I can cope with the fact to have less pleasurable sex with Ryan than with Todd. Some day in the near future, I'll carefully hint anal sex and I hope I can teach him to do it half as good as Todd. I only did it once with him but that was enough to like it very much in the butt.

"I must admit I'm selfish and I betray my own wishes, but after Todd took my anal cherry in the most fantastic way you can ever imagine I rationalized my situation whether I want to be Todd's mistress or be in a secure relationship with Ryan. I like him more than enough to be his wife and some day maybe I can say I'm in love with him. Another fact is Todd would never be a one woman man. He is not made for that because women are flocking around him like bees around a honey pot. His girlfriends have accepted it. I already told Ryan from the moment we live together in Stanford we are in an exclusive relationship and I expect him to be a one woman man. He accepted my proposal. He knows the first time he would betray me I would leave him."

Jacqueline took her friend's advice at heart and never contacted Todd but deep in her was an empty space yearning to be filled by Todd. Amanda also never contacted Todd again but every time she made love with Ryan, Todd was in her mind fucking her in her pussy or ass at the same time. Ryan was proud she gave him her anal virginity. What he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. He wasn't really half as good as Todd but Amanda was destined to teach him to do her ass better. She hoped some day in the distant future Todd would fade from her mind. However, she never regretted that afternoon.

Jacqueline had a completely different problem. Todd wasn't in her mind when she fucked with Chester. Her boyfriend tried adamantly to persuade her to lose her anal cherry as well. He was deeply jealous that Amanda allowed Ryan to take her anal cherry. His football companion bragged to him what a sensational experience it was. However he had no luck. After three fights over it, Jacqueline made it clear - in no uncertain terms - she would never let a man fuck her ass. How could she lose her anal cherry with Chester when she refused it with Todd? Simply impossible! Maybe at her wedding night she would let him do it but that wouldn't happen before they graduated and Chester was drafted into the NFL. He was just not bright enough to find another lucrative job. Chester finally accepted her wish because apart from anal sex she was a woman every man can dream about. He knew he was no Alpha-Male like Todd.

Todd, on the other hand, respected her wish to live independently from him. Over the years, through college breaks, they saw each other a few times and committed loving smiles. Every time Amanda realized he had only to say 'come with me' and she would run in his arms regardless of whether she was with Ryan or not at those moments. He never said it but she saw in his fiery eyes how much he regretted it. She felt sorry for herself. He was a man of his words. She heard through the grapevine the Collins twins and another beautiful woman entertained him through college breaks. She wondered whether there were even more women. A leopard cannot change its spots.

End of the interlude

Charley had been thoroughly informed when Todd entered the 'Club' with his beauties. A greeting took place that again astonished all the patrons. However, most of them were already accustomed with Todd and his girls. They were only mildly surprised he had now four goddesses at his side, dressed to kill in skimpy cocktail dresses showing a lot of cleavage and long, shapely legs accentuated by sexy high-heels. Everyone could see their firm tits were free-floating under the fabric. They made all the men's mouths water. The female guests sucked Todd's presence in like a much needed breath of fresh air. There were some of them in attendance who danced agitatedly with Todd last week on Thursday. That was not possible today because on Wednesdays there was no entertainment available.

First Cindy, then her sister, gave Charley an unexpected hearty kiss on his lips and told him their names but he was sure he would have trouble to keep them apart because they wore identical dresses as they were identical twins. He apologized in advance in case he would address them incorrectly. The twins confirmed Todd's description of Charley. He was a handsome man with an obviously great body. Then Samantha kissed him and finally Andromeda and that was the longest kiss.

Out of the corners of his eyes, he saw Todd encouragingly smiling at him. Charley still carried a little fear with him his friend would change his mind. Every day he thought about Andromeda, he fell deeper in love with her. He was longing for the day she would be his woman. However, he was man enough not to interfere in Todd's life. He had to keep his desire for his girlfriend on a trustworthy level.

When they reached their table in a booth of the 'Club,' Todd felt a tap on his shoulder and as he turned around Diana melted in his arms and a passionate kiss was exchanged. Of course, Todd had the twins already informed about this waitress and her proposition to him. Cindy and Claire found Diana immediately incredibly sexy and couldn't wait to make her familiar with lesbian sex. They would have a whole week to seduce her in case Todd would get Charley's approval.

The first part of their stay at the 'Club' was dedicated to the delicious dishes they were served and Charley and Diana stood away from them until the table was cleared and an after dinner bottle of champagne was served.

Cindy changed her place so that he could sit beside Andromeda and said, "Charley that was the best restaurant meal I've ever eaten. Please give my sentiments to your kitchen crew. It was mouth watering and I think what we talked about I can speak for all of us."

Charles pondered a moment and said, "OK, let me try it. If I'm right, you're Cindy. Thank you. What a good guess and thank you for your sentiments. I know what a treasury I've in the kitchen. Please let us now clink our glasses together to cheer for a prosperous future for all of us."

They did it and Todd and his girlfriends found this brand of champagne even better than what they consumed at home.

Todd told Charley so and he answered, "Todd, I tried this new brand a week ago and was mesmerized. It was much better than what I sell at this price level. You know there are dearer champagnes on the wine list but at this price level I sell most. I'll give you the address and phone number of the distributor. I think also Tom and Jennifer will be happy with it."

After the first bottle was empty, which was no big deal with seven persons at the table and a second one was opened, Todd let the cat out of the bag. He took Andromeda's left hand and laid it on Charley's right hand. With a teardrop in his eyes he almost preached:

"Charley, you're my best friend, my mentor and second father figure. You know it. In two and a half weeks time when Samantha, my true love, leaves for her university education in Texas I'll give Andromeda, my true love, in your hand to be a great companion to her or maybe more in the future. I'll never have sex with her again from this moment on. I hope you don't mind a platonic kiss now and then. The twins, my roughly true loves, made a proposal to me to keep my heavy heart somehow happy the last week before I have to leave for Berkeley. Please give Diana a one week vacation that she could join us. I'm very fond of her, too.

"The reason why I ask you this, first Diana and then the twins proposed to me to keep me happy through college breaks. I hope at Christmas break I'll already have attended a wedding between Andromeda and you and I also hope Samantha finds a nice, reliable boyfriend at her university. Donna will also not be available because I already called Gordon Spencer to make a pass on her. I told him under strict secrecy about my relationship with her and promised him I would stay away from her the moment he made a pass on her. He is a good looking man with a great body and I have no doubt Donna wouldn't jump at the opportunity. I'll tell her tomorrow to expect him."

Todd looked around and saw half sad and half beaming faces if ever that were possible. Charley answered with a breathy voice.

"Thank you Todd, thank you very much. I'll always be in your debt. I promise you I'll be the best companion Andromeda can ever imagine. I know I've to tread in your big footsteps. Concerning Diana, of course, she can have this week vacation. I believe the way Diana and the twins look at you have three other women beside Andromeda and Samantha who are deeply in love with you. Sorry to say it again and I know Andromeda doesn't mind, you're a damn lucky bastard. I really would like to know how a greenhorn like you can do that, no pun intended."

"None taken. I know how you mean it. Maybe you want to know it this afternoon I made love to another girl you don't know but I let her off the hook because she was afraid she would get lost in my harem and she didn't want to lose her boyfriend. Maybe some day we'll see Ryan Williams as an NFL football player. He is very good at it. As the quarterback of our high school team, he won many games for the team. He was scouted from the Stanford University for a football scholarship. His girlfriend, the girl from today, got also a scholarship despite her grades not being that good. To get a great football player, Stanford had to compromise." Todd saw no need to mention he would meet Linda Clark and Sheryl Huxley next week.

His girlfriends laughed loudly at the astonished faces of Diana and Charley.

Claire blurted out, "She was an uptight, inhibited woman when she came to visit Todd but two hours later he took her anal cherry in front of us. She wasn't inhibited any longer. Diana, in case you have a cherry left, be prepared."

Wow, now you should see the deep blush in Diana's face. She looked at Charley and he nodded.

She stuttered, "No, there is no cherry left. Todd, I think you know your friend well enough not to expect he would leave my ass untouched. I'm well familiar with anal sex and I enjoy it very much. Andromeda, you'll learn Charley is very good at it. Don't compare him with Todd because I also have no intention to compare Todd with Charley."

Cindy put in her two cents: "Wonderful, that's great to hear so we'll have free access to your butt with our strap-ons. Have you ever been fucked by two women at the same time? I assure you when my sister and I fuck your nether holes as a filling of a lesbian sandwich, you'll go nuts. I experienced it once and passed out."

Now Diana blushed again but smiled excitingly. She knew Todd loved lesbian action and she saw no reason why she shouldn't try it with the twins. They were sexy and open minded. Her eyes sparkled as she told them so, which led to Cindy and Claire giving her a French kiss. Fortunately, the booth gave them some privacy. It was the first time Diana shared a French kiss with a woman and she liked it. Charley marveled what he now saw Diana openly doing and looked from the corners of his eyes to Andromeda who licked her lips with her tongue as an unmistakable hint.

He knew his future girlfriend and maybe wife was bi but he saw no reason why she shouldn't have fun with Diana after the twins made her bi, too. Of course, Charley had already irrevocably decided to stop fucking her the moment Todd handed Andromeda to him. Maybe it could be hard for him to leave Diana untouched when he saw them together engaged in Sapphic fun but that was something he had to cope with having Todd's former girlfriend exclusively.

The more they talked and the more champagne they consumed, the more the atmosphere changed to sexual innuendos and finally Charley draw the curtain and separated the booth from the rest of the 'Club' area. The curtain was made of thick fabric destined to keep the noise separated from the other diners. Truth be told, this special booth wasn't used this way the first time. Charley had other important patrons who appreciated the privacy of this booth. After it was used, the curtain remained closed not to reveal possible body fluids. The cleaning staff was used to it.

The niche was big enough that a volcano of French kisses could take place. The first round Charley with Andromeda, Todd with Diana and the twins with Samantha. The second round saw Charley with Samantha, Andromeda with Todd and the twins and Diana together where Cindy - as the one of them to arrogate - opened Diana's waitress blouse, pushed her lacy demi-bra aside and sucked on her nipples. The surprised woman had to lay her hand over her mouth to muffle a moan. Blood rushed in her pussy lips and made them swollen with excitement. The twins alternated kissing her and sucking her teats until Todd demanded a third round. Of course, both men had mighty boners in their slacks.

This time the twins kissed Charley, Samantha kissed Todd and Andromeda kissed with Diana as a prelude to their lesbian fun they would undoubtedly have together in the future. The aroma of wet panties and aroused pussies together with the smell of pre-cum leaking cocks wafted through the alcove. Cindy became simply intoxicated and was again the one who shifted their carnal action to a new level. Quicker than you can blink, she knelt before Charley's chair, opened his slacks and drew them down to his feet together with his briefs.

His cock sprang free and that was the moment Todd saw his friend's cock for the first time. He was happy for Andromeda. Charley had a nice cock. Not as long and thick as his own, but solid. He estimated his very hard rod was a little over seven inches and surely thicker than average. A fine specimen to satisfy a woman properly. However, seconds later, Todd couldn't see Charley's member any longer because it disappeared in Cindy's mouth and her head bobbed on him like there was no tomorrow. It was also the moment that Todd lifted his ass that Samantha could free his fully recovered cock as well. It showed no sign he already came seven times this day.

When Diana saw this mighty weapon, she apologetically broke the kiss with Andromeda and said she had to see his dick closely. His girlfriends gave way for her to admire and worship his extraordinary love stick and that she did with gusto. She proved to be an excellent cock sucker. No wonder after the long time she was Charley's bed warmer. She even had no problem with swallowing even his longer and thicker cock. A flash of desire raced through her mind to sit on this monster but that was probably not on Charley's menu.

It was Cindy again who hissed, "Let us take turns with these fucking devils." The next twenty minutes, these five minxes alternately worshipped their cocks until Charley was the first who exclaimed he was going to cum. Todd was pleased with his friend's stamina and said to Andromeda, "Honey, go get your reward. Show Charley how much you like him. Don't swap his sperm. Swallow it for his pleasure."