An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 18

Story Info
Sheryl Huxley and Todd come together.
11k words
4.72
12.2k
3

Part 18 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by tangentjoker. Great job. Thank you.

*****

The two and a half weeks after the sex incident at the 'Club' was filled with a series of lovemaking sessions between Todd and his lovelies. It seemed the intensity of their sexual gatherings increased day by day knowing it would end soon. When Todd picked his well tanned and relaxed parents up from the airport, after their vacation in Cabo San Lucas, he told them everything that happened while they were away. They knew their son very well but having sex with seven women wasn't what they had expected. He answered every question truthfully and begged them to keep their eyes closed for the next three weeks before he had to leave for Berkeley. They definitely heard the sad undertone in his voice. They empathized with him and promised him they would look the other way. So he was free to have his lovelies all around him.

The first week where his encounters with Sheryl Huxley and Linda Clark took place Donna was still with them before Gordon Spencer made a pass on her. Todd and his girlfriends coaxed her to accept him as a lover. There would be no better choice and that was true because almost a year later she accepted Gordon's proposal for marriage after the divorce from her wayward husband was final. Gordon had already forsaken all the other women in his life. He was madly in love with her and Donna was madly in love with him. He was a fantastic lover, too, who especially liked her strong desire for anal sex. They had no secrets between each other so he knew Todd took her anal cherry.

At their wedding Todd was Gordon's best man and Andromeda was Donna's matron of honor. Samantha, Cindy, Claire, Diana and Sheryl were lovely bridesmaids. They all were present because Donna and Gordon married during summer break. Gordon made an inscription in his next book where he thanked Todd Walgren for his friendship. He wrote Todd was responsible for his emotional well-being.

Back to the present.

Todd drove on Tuesday afternoon; three days after his parents came back, to Sheryl's home to pick her up. He had expected a nice welcoming gesture but she drew him into the foyer and attacked him with a series of hot, passionate, French kisses that pushed the air out of his lungs. She almost didn't let him breathe but she couldn't maintain that for herself and broke the kiss and gasped.

"Todd, you sex devil. One day longer waiting for you I would have gone insane. The last week without you was torture. Even the sex with my boyfriend couldn't quench my desire for you. I told myself it was you who was fucking me and I had a gigantic orgasm that keeled my boyfriend over. I can't wait to lose my anal cherry. I have played with my anus all days since I left the ball. I resisted using a fake cock because I wanted your huge love stick to be the first thing entering me anally but I was pretty successful at stretching my asshole with my fingers. Todd, there is my overnight bag. Let's leave at once."

Todd thanked her with a final kiss. He took the bag and they left the house. As they walked to his car, it looked like they were strangers to each other. Nobody would expect them to be passionate lovers soon. Actually, Sheryl prayed none of the neighbors would see how sparsely she was dressed. She was in a tight, thin belly top, a black mini skirt, three inch heels and nothing else. There were no bra or panties attached. She saw her excited nipples poking through the fabric. When she looked at this hunk at her side, she still couldn't fathom why she missed him at school. She was dressed to kill for his sole excitement.

The drive to the apartment building was just a twenty minute affair but it was long enough for Sheryl to tease him mercilessly. She revealed that she wore no underwear. She flashed him her beautiful, firm, tits, pulled back her short skirt and masturbated unashamedly on the passenger seat pushing fingers in her dainty, wet, sex slot. His cock was rock hard and she fingered it thoroughly through his thin Khaki shorts, almost jacking him off. Obviously, playing with her pussy and his cock overwhelmed her excitement. A minute before they reached their destination, she shuddered through a nice orgasm. Todd was happy his car seats were covered with a texture that wasn't affected by female or male cum.

"Wow, I never came so fast masturbating alone in my bedroom. Feeling up your monster under the fabric did the trick. Welcome to the no underwear club."

A few minutes later, they entered condo no. 5. Sheryl had told her parents she was staying with a friend overnight and they just assumed it was a female friend. However, it didn't really matter. She was an adult.

The condo looked spick and span and the large fridge was freshly stocked. Tuesday mornings, the maintenance man and his wife worked in the condos owned by his dad's company. Todd gave Sheryl a quick tour. She tested the bed and found the mattress hard enough for a good fucking and soft enough for a good night sleep. It was surely better than that table in the storage room where she learned for the first time how wonderfully Todd acted as a lover.

They sat on the couch, drank champagne and kissed while their hands ensured they lost their clothing. Sheryl saw him naked in that storage room but there was only a dim light and now in the bright sun light his perfect body was even more impressive. The same pertained to Sheryl from Todd's point of view. When they groped each other it was so much better to sit on a comfortable couch than to be in that sticky, small room. Sheryl felt that comforting warmth of alcohol induced relaxation flowing through her veins and with this magnificent cock twitching in her hand. She remembered its thickness that she couldn't get her small hand all the way around. She felt the urgent need to taste him again.

Again, Sheryl admired this perfectly shaped piece of man meat from the fat glans, an ideal match to the thick shaft, to the base where no hair was disturbing around in case she would be able to swallow him. The trimmed patch of pubic hair above it looked nice. When she took his cock in her mouth, slowly letting him fill it and circling his thick shaft with her wet and eager tongue, it was also so much better for both because Todd had now all the liberties to caress her special places. Almost every part of her gorgeous body was in easy reach and he made good use of it with his hands. Todd put his strong hands gently on her tits. The warmth of the contact between them stirred incredible vibrations in her, exciting her in a way no man ever had before. He extruded a strong sexual aura that captivated her.

He felt her positive reaction with a little bit of a triumph and started to tread her luscious breasts a little harder. He worked especially on the hard teats that topped her almost perfect globes. He smelled her arousal and wanted to taste her pussy as well but he felt Sheryl's strong desire to blow him in this comfortable surrounding without distraction. Eating her out would happen later. At the moment, he was happy to caress her body and to savor her blowjob which he found had improved in quality since the ball. Not only her tongue was acting more to the point but she also pressed him deeper in her throat than the last time and when he expected her to gag she only emitted a vague sound and then he felt a little pressure around his glans as her gullet opened up for his cock to enter her esophagus. Sheryl was proud her efforts at home achieved the desired result and licked eagerly over his big, tight, nut sac.

Now it was his time to growl in unmistakable rapture, as she did that, and additionally pushed two pussy juice coated fingers in his ass together with the deep-throating action. Obviously, she hadn't forgotten since the storage room encounter how much he liked it and now even more with her enhanced blowjob skills.

She looked, grinning up at him, and mentioned, "You see, Darling, I've not only trained my anus but my throat as well to please you. Three days ago, I successfully took a cucumber in my throat which was probably as thick as your cock. I know from experience with my much smaller endowed boyfriend that apart from relaxing your gullet the question is only how to control your gag reflex that you can deep-throat even a cock as big as yours."

"Honey, you know apart from Samantha and you that only the Collins twins really picked my interest out of your jocks' clique. I don't know why but - for example - Amanda, the prom queen. I was not really interested in her despite her being the head of the cheerleader team. Now you are here to please me more than you ever wanted to please any other man. Sheryl, let me tell you I'm very fond of you. I don't want to use you like I did in the storage room. I want to make love to you. I just don't want to fuck you.

"As you join your dad's business part time and going to the local community college to extend your business skills, I would like to meet you several times a year during college breaks. Don't worry. If you ever find a nice guy that sweeps you off your feet, our friends with benefits relation will be history. But before you say 'yes' which I see you're going to do, there are already three women. The twins and a girl named Diana who can't wait to entertain me through college breaks. I want you to be with me as well. That would fulfill my desires."

Sheryl kissed him after he said that. With a happy face she exclaimed, "Todd, I don't mind being part of your harem. From my conversation with the twins I know you need a lot of sex and they said four women would be a good number to satisfy you. They also told me you're into lesbian fun. I'll think about it carefully. Maybe I'll like it.

She said that with an awesome smile and continued with her ministrations on his cock. The whole time they spoke, Sheryl moved her fingers in his excited ass. She sucked, licked and deep-throated him tenderly and lovingly but with a desire that expounded that she had dreamt of this moment for more than a week since her mediocre blowjob in the storage room. She felt his member pulsing, throbbing and getting hotter in her mouth. She made erratic moves with her head over and around his cock that she previously would have thought impossible.

Sheryl's mouth slid noisily up and down on Todd's wet prick. Her soft purring and his grunts of pleasure amplified loudly in the room. The way her lips slid up and down the thick, saliva-coated, shaft excited her immensely. She shivered, feeling the heat swell between her legs. Her ass cheeks tightened. Her pussy leaked hot juices of arousal onto the sofa. She had never been in such an excited frenzy just from worshipping a cock. She closed her thighs tightly, and a ripple of tingling hunger burned through her cunt. She clearly detected the strong smell of salaciousness that emanated from her throbbing, swollen, pussy. With a fingertip, she tested her clit and found the small bump fully engorged and out of its hood. The touch made her whole body jerk. She never found her clit so sensitive before.

The faster and harder she worked on his man meat with her whole oral capability, he felt her consumed in her craving to force his cock to spurt the fluid she so desperately wanted to swallow in her mouth—in her belly. She didn't look up, but he was sure about it. It was neither the time to hold back his orgasm nor did he wish to do so.

With a final yelling, "I'm cuuummming," he shot his usually large portion of man cream in her mouth. While he fantastically ejaculated, he detected she had not only improved her blowjob skill but her swallowing skill as well. OK, she knew from the storage room experience how much cum he provided but he was nonetheless nonplussed how she handled this copious amount of sperm. She milked him dry and swallowing at the same time. It seemed as if she would be punished if she lost a single drop of his precious essence. She continued to suck him until she realized that nothing more remained of his delicious jism.

As he pulled her up and kissed her, she remembered from the storage room Todd clearly wasn't repulsed to taste and smell his own cum. She felt a hand creeping between her thighs, caressing the sensitive skin but as it came near her overheated pussy she knew she would instantly cum if he touched her there. She wanted so badly for it to happen with his cock in her snatch.

"No, Todd. Please don't make me cum with your fingers. I need you fucking me badly. I need your mighty weapon claiming its territory. I need it stabbing deep in my cock-hungry, depraved, cunt. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I can't wait any longer."

With this last exclamation, she straddled him. Sheryl took his still hard dick in her hand and rubbed the tip of it against her pulsing clit. She then shifted her hips and pressed the head into her sopping wet love tunnel. Sheryl had never felt her pussy so sloppy. She lubricated just thinking about making love with Todd. It was a good thing as she felt her pussy walls almost stretched to the limit. She stayed that way for a few seconds, then slowly sank down, impaling herself on his huge rod, until she felt his large scrotum touching her ass cheeks. Sheryl and Todd commented on the sensational feeling with loud moans and groans.

Feeling her cunt muscles rippling over his shaft, he tried to remember whether he had mentioned his inability to cum in a woman's cunt fucking him in the cowgirl position and came to the conclusion he did not. OK. That would be a surprise for his new lover. As awesomely hot as she was, she surely wouldn't stop riding him after only one orgasm. He wondered how many orgasms she could endure. He sucked as much of one ample breast in his mouth as he could and licked the hard nipple and then wandered to its companion.

As the experienced, successful, gymnast she was in high school, he had no doubt she would win every cowgirl riding competition. Todd was still treating her nipples with his mouth and tongue as she started to move and he placed his hands on her hips. Sheryl raised her bottom, until just the head of his marvelous pecker was wrapped in the tight grip of her snatch, then let her weight sink down again, slowly. For Sheryl, the advantages of the cowgirl position were she was able to control the depth of the penetration and the speed of her strokes. She was also able to vary the angle of the strokes to her satisfaction while she was swinging her hips back and then forward so the base of his cock which was massaging the underside of her clit, and her pussy massaging his cock. She was pleased, as a former competitive gymnast, she was able to do that without much exertion. That was something her wayward boyfriend wouldn't find with other women. Fuck him. She would lose her anal cherry today with Todd.

The lovers were both moaning in pleasure from the stimulation. Being in no hurry to finish, Sheryl wanted his cock to caress all nooks and folds of her love hole. She started rocking sideways, and then happily bouncing up and down, always making sure his cock was rubbing mainly on the upper part of her love hole, to give maximum stimulation to her clit. Sheryl was sighing and moaning and panting and describing how great his huge cock felt in her pussy. She seemed on the verge of cumming, while apart from the sensational feeling in his genitals he knew there was no trigger that would let him cum.

"Sheryl, Honey, let yourself go. Enjoy the pleasure you'll receive from an orgasm. I'm far away from the home stretch," he suggested, letting it happen.

She happily agreed because she really liked cumming, and she assumed how much he would like it when she came several times as long as he could control himself. She knew from her encounter with him in the storage room he had good stamina but sooner or later he would lose the battle. She hoped she could cum at least twice to give him reasons to be proud of himself. She wanted to enhance his ego. Sheryl was right with her boyfriend who was displeased when she only came once or sometimes not at all but with Todd she was wrong. There was no ego which needed to improve.

Sheryl used her agile athletic body to perfection, swinging her hips back and forth and around his unrelenting pecker while at the same time making her up and down strokes stronger and faster. He thought he could feel her clit rubbing over his cock and her moaning got louder.

After a few minutes of this, she exclaimed loudly, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, God, I'm cumming!!" She rocked around, avoiding her clit losing its contact with his cock. Todd got himself now stronger into the action because he knew any woman enjoyed cumming with extra stimulation that prolonged her climax. He grabbed her hips firmer and started pushing her pussy down on him while thrusting his cock upwards. Sheryl's hips were dancing wildly on top of him like she was dancing on the balance beam. Despite his moves, he tried to keep the good contact between them.

She climaxed with erratic maneuvers of her hips. Her screaming excitement let her bite into his shoulders almost hard enough to draw blood while her overflowing cunt bathed his cock. Then she relaxed on top of him. The way her hips involuntarily wiggled around, he assumed she wanted more of him. Sheryl was slightly surprised he hadn't cum during her wild ride but was happy his cock was still hard. He kept it imbedded in her pussy to wait until she was ready to resume fucking.

It really didn't take very long. Sheryl shifted her body from the relaxed position on him and moved her legs so she was securely crouching in his lap again. She bounced leisurely on him and it was a fantastic feeling for both. His cock moved in her hot, heavenly, sheath effortlessly now. A copious amount of juice from her orgasm spilled from where they were connected. He enjoyed the aroma but regretted he wouldn't be able to enjoy the delicious taste at the moment.

However, Sheryl completely thought otherwise and it was a nasty thought that surprised her to the very core. She pulled her cunt off Todd's hard, thick cock. For the first time, she had the sudden urging desire of tasting her on him. In an instant, she licked the long, rigid shaft like a lollipop.

Lifting her head momentarily and looking at Todd with fever in her eyes, she whispered, "My pussy tastes so good on your big cock." He was flabbergasted as she returned to her oral ministrations, licking the cunt juice off his balls.

Then she turned around and slid back onto him facing his feet. She put her hands on Todd's thighs, getting comfortable in the reverse cowgirl position. She slid her eager, moist, fuck tunnel up and down his slippery pole. He pushed his hips up to meet her downward thrusts while enjoying her beautiful behind with this full, round ass where her buns were slightly spread so he could see for the first time her inviting, twitching asshole. He assumed she had no clue that her anal training caused her anus to twitch in excitement opening up in the process probably half an inch. What a delightful sight. He resisted for the moment to push fingers into it. He saved that for later.

In this position, she looked down below her trimmed patch of pubic hair and saw his big cock driving in and out of her luscious cunt.

Moving up and down as she pumped her hips down on him, she hissed, "Oh that feels good! I can feel you filling me up. You're hitting my g-spot almost every time you go in. Fuck me with your big, hard cock." She continued to buck up and down like a cowgirl riding a bronco. Ooohhh, it did feel sooo good! She knew she was not far away from cumming again.

"That's it. Fuck yourself on my hard cock. I want to feel your pussy cum again with me inside you. Concentrate on this pleasurable feeling with my cock plowing through your sizzling love sheath. It's fantastic how your fuck hole keeps my steel rod in a tight grip." Todd moaned as Sheryl continued forcefully sliding up and down his engorged, fleshy spear. It didn't seem like she was tiring in her efforts. He remained on his back focused on timing his up-thrusts to match her movements. He relished how much she loved his big cock, despite how widely he stretched her. He could feel his cockhead nearly slip out and then widening her pussy entrance as he thrust up again.