An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd saw the reaction he had hoped for. It was a major step to heal her from her mental blockage not to cum during intercourse. Nonetheless, he wanted some words from her and asked her so.

Carol panted and breathed twice hard before she could say, "Todd, you know exactly what you look like. You're a conniving bastard to do that to me. I almost had a heart attack. I hadn't believed my sister when she explained the look of your body and the size of your penis to me. I can only say you're extremely gorgeous and my body reacts to you. I had abandoned the hope a long time ago that would ever happen to me. Can I touch you?" Linda had tears in her eyes as her beloved sister said that.

Todd answered, "Honey, you can not only touch me... You can worship my body as long as you want and you can do with it whatever you want. I'm sure your sister will help you. Let's have something to drink and then we'll go to the bedroom."

Linda spurted into the kitchen to fetch three glasses of white wine as Todd took a step in Carol's direction so that his cock was in easy reach of her hands. It looked like she was blinded by passion as she almost reverently touched this mighty organ. Her hands couldn't get fully around his girth. The skin around the shaft behind the large circumcised glans was warm and velvet on the outside but under it she detected its steel-hard condition. She unconsciously stroked his cock which produced the first drops of clear liquid out of his piss hole. Carol knew what to do with the pre-cum and smeared it around his fat cock head which produced even more out of it. It was good for a circumcised glans to keep it well lubricated.

She looked up at Todd who made no move to deprive her of her plaything.

She murmured half to herself and half to him, "Honey, you must know, this is only the second cock I hold in my hands so far but I'm convinced this is the most beautiful manhood I'll ever see in my life. Todd, you're right with your assumption. A deep desire to have sensational sex with you is now occupying my mind. That never happened before. I know now my ex-husband wasn't the man who could detect how deeply I was stuck in an impasse without a chance to escape. I know it's partly my fault not to tell him but I was scared."

Linda had excitingly observed the spell between her sister and Todd after she put the wine glasses on the table in front of the couch. The way Carol played with his love stick she assumed her sister would take it in her mouth every second but then Todd took her hands away and sat back on the couch beside her. He took one glass from the table and gave it to Linda and the second one to Carol before he fetched his own.

They clinked glasses and after they took a healthy gulp from this cold, refreshing liquid Todd kissed first Linda and then Carol passionately. He didn't care one second he was naked between two still clothed women. That would be fun now.

"My lovelies, please do me the favor to undress in front of me. It would be nice to do it slowly exposing your bodies bit by bit."

He didn't need to say that twice and the sisters performed a striptease that would give credit to a professional stripper. While they disrobed, they excitingly swayed to the background music. Carol's face flushed again about what she was doing but it was clear she was losing more reservations by the minute. When they were naked and their clothes draped over the same armchair as Todd's garments, two gorgeous goddesses stood before his eyes almost matching in appearance.

Carol's firm breasts were a little fuller than her sister's, but Linda's hips were a little more flaring than Carol's who was also a little taller than her sister but all in all both women were endowed with taut, almost perfect bodies. The sisters had the same patch of trimmed curly hair above their hairless slits. And about their beautiful faces you could clearly not gripe.

The blush on Carol's face went deeper as Todd made this well known circling motion with his finger but she obeyed looking at her sister who didn't hesitate. There was one full, round and tight ass he already had the pleasure to penetrate and there was a younger full, round and even firmer version he knew was virgin territory. He again thanked unknown authorities for the luck with women he met in his life so far.

"My lovelies, please turn around and come back to me. Your derrieres are so mouth-watering I AM tempted to fuck them on the spot." He saw the flicker of insecurity or even fear in Carol's eyes as she looked at her sister who just nodded encouragingly. It was breath-taking as Linda had told her a long rigmarole how terrific anal sex with Todd turned out to be. She had adamantly exclaimed if ever she would miss that she would regret it for the rest of her life.

Linda made it clear to her sister she was obliged to look closely when Todd would push his monster in her tight asshole. After that Friday talk, she reluctantly pushed a soapy finger in her asshole for the first time as she stood in the shower. She was surprised how easy the soapy finger went in as she relaxed her anus. It felt strange as she wiggled the finger in her butt but it was far from a bad feeling. However, she couldn't believe Todd's cock would ever fit in her tight anal opening the way Linda had described his manhood. And now as she saw it she believed it far less.

Carol was on the way to sit beside Todd again but he placed his hands on her hips and guided her so that it was clear he wanted her to straddle him.

The quizzical look in her face was unmistakable and he quickly said, "No, Honey, it's too early for penetration sex. Use my cock to slither it through the cleft of your sex. Push your pussy lips apart with your fingers and show me how wet you already are."

It was a surprise for Linda's sister how wet she really was as she spread her pussy lips so that his cock found a chute where it could slide through. Her ex-husband only performed a short foreplay to make her wet so that he could fuck her properly but now she was wet for Todd without any real foreplay. And the way her pussy entrance slipped over his long, thick cock was a totally new experience and she was determined to prolong the wonderful feeling as long as he would let her.

It was not nearly penetration sex but it was exciting as hell. Carol was surprised it already felt better than fucking with her ex-husband. She clearly realized how fucking wet she made his cock and when his slippery glans slithered over the hood of her clit she really felt for the first time she had a responsive clit. The passionate kisses they shared weren't wrong to fuel up her arousal.

Linda sat beside them, hugely adoring Todd how he dealt with her sister. She wasn't jealous one bit because her time would come, but now she wanted nothing more as for her sister to be a whole woman for the first time in her screwed up sex life. The smell of arousal that evaporated from her sister's sex was intoxicating and that Todd liked the foreplay as well was confirmed by the constant flow of pre-cum that left his cock head. Not only was the couple moaning but Linda as well because she was masturbating seriously. Her fingers were working magic on her pussy which emitted a similar squishing sound to her sister's.

Todd was mesmerized how Carol reacted to his sex education that was in reality nothing but a sexual seduction. How was he able to turn a so called frigid bitch into a bitch in heat in such a short time? He felt her body trembling stronger by the minute and her wide open pussy slot moving faster and harder over his cock shaft. Her cunt was leaking profusely and through a quick test with a careful finger he found her clit engorged. Their combined juices smeared his finger thoroughly which flashed an idea in his mind he successfully performed in the past with his women.

He knew it was a spectacular intention but he simply thought, 'Nothing better than the present'. There was no doubt she was extremely aroused how her moans got louder and louder. Occasionally, she threw her head back on her neck which gave him the opportunity to chew with his mouth on her rock hard nipples and her breasts proved to be taut. Already gone was the frigid bitch.

Todd changed his intentions about penetration sex and whispered in her ears, "Carol, my Dear, you're a lovely woman and I'm very fond of you. I've decided we are ready to connect our sexes together. I want to feed your warm, wet cunt with my long, fat schlong. Don't be surprised. It's time now to talk dirty. Feel free to talk dirty as well. I like it a lot. All is fair in love and war. Yes, Darling, that's fine with me to start it. Take it easy! I'm a patient man so do not worry that I would break violently through your tight, love channel."

Carol raised her hips considerably so she could place his fat glans at her pussy entrance which was fortunately very wet and slightly gaping. Carefully, she pressed the big flesh knot in her pussy where she immediately feared Todd was too big for her but her sister, who was mesmerized how quickly Todd had reaped the fruit of his sex education, whispered in her ear.

"Don't worry, Honey, you can take him. Feel how he stretches you bit by bit. Feel how he impales you on his monster dick inch by inch. Feel how he conquers territories no man has before. Take your time. You're in charge. This gorgeous man will do nothing to force you. Quite the contrary, look at him how he savored the slow penetration. Get accustomed to this extraordinary piece of man meat and you'll know when you can go faster."

Carol was now the tenth women he had the pleasure to make love to but there still wasn't the slightest bit of inurement in the act. Todd hoped all the other women in his life would also remain special to him.

If he interpreted her excited noises and the signs of her arousal right, then Carol was on the way to her first orgasm caused by an artful seduction with ingenious foreplay and the final penetration. With a last groan deep from her throat which was also triumphant she sat in his lap and his cock was balls deep in her pussy. She felt his huge scrotum throbbing at her ass.

Carol whispered after they broke another passionate kiss, "Todd, my sister told me how quickly she fell in love with you and now I've to say I love you, too. Like my sister, I promise you I'll never make a claim on you and whatever spare time you can give us we'll take it together. And it is not only the sensational feeling with your COCK in my CUNT it is the whole package you carry around. Is there another man like you who exists on this planet? I really doubt it."

Linda again had tears in her eyes as she heard her sister say that and then Carol started to bounce on him supported by his hands on her ass and her hands digging in his shoulders. First she moved slowly to find out that her snatch accepted this marvelous pecker more easily by the minute and then bounced harder and faster as the sensational feeling in her hot and squishy love tunnel overwhelmed her. The more intensive the couple moved together in unison the louder they moaned together in unison. A long, hard piston was moving through a tight tunnel of hot, inviscid female syrup and set it on fire.

Carol had never felt anything like that with her ex-husband but simultaneously feared her mental disorder would be still there to prevent her from orgasm. She felt exciting waves of pleasure approaching but it seemed there was a wall where they recoiled.

Todd sensed exactly what proceeded in Carol's mind. He assumed the actual mental disorder had vanished during his seduction scheme but now was replaced by the fear it was still intact. That gave him no other choice but to put his idea into action. He had to erase her fear from her mind.

With his hands on her bouncing ass it was unnoticed as he coated a finger in their combined juices. Then the world exploded around Carol as Todd pushed the lubed finger relentlessly in her unprepared but fortunately relaxed asshole and pinched her nipples with the other hand very hard. He knew she would feel some pain for a moment but it was necessary to get rid of that fear that had her mind in its clutches.

As many times before, Todd was successful in dispelling the fear and only tremendous desire remained which broke the wall down and the waves of pleasure consumed her body to the greatest extent you can ever imagine and that was too much for her conscious mind. She screamed and howled in unknown blissful ecstasy for some time but then it was suddenly finished as Carol collapsed on Todd's body who was prepared for that and held her body in a gentle but tight grip in his arms.

Todd looked at Linda and reassured her that her sister would be fine soon. Her breathing was hard but steady and he soothed her warm, slightly sweaty body with affectionate strokes.

It removed her slight concern and proclaimed with a lot of admiration and some astonishment in her voice, "In a thousand years I'll not know how you did that, Todd. I've to thank you from the bottom of my heart. During the last week we often spoke by phone and she sobbed every time that she would never get rid of her jitters. It gives her now the chance to find a new husband what she craved for but didn't have the guts with her mental disorder. She liked to be married and at thirty she is not too old to have children, far from it. I don't know what she'll do if she finds this man. We two are in love with you irrevocably, and I don't know how she'll deal with it when this man would propose to her. Let's play it by ear and not to discuss it until the time is right."

Linda's speech ended and some seconds later Carol awoke from her forced slumber.

She looked a bit disoriented first but then plastered Todd's face with kisses and repeatedly emphasized, "Thank you, thank you, thank you." After some passionate kisses, she eventually realized there was still a huge log of man meat present in her pussy. Carol wiggled her hips a little bit and immediately realized one orgasm through intercourse would never be enough in the future. Especially with such a stud available to her.

She hadn't been informed about Todd's strange disposition with a woman on top of him so she just thought to apologize she wasn't able to make him cum which provoked a laugh from her sister.

"Carol, sorry that was something I forget to tell you. Todd isn't able to orgasm with a woman on top of him, you know cowgirl style. He can go on and on giving you orgasms after orgasms however I don't want to try it because I don't want his cock to fall off or he would die from exhaustion. And how many orgasms you could endure that we better not find out."

Todd laughed with the girls and added, "Carol, as much I would like to stay in your warm, wet cunt which muscles still ripple wonderfully around my cock but I fear your sex education has not finished yet. You still have to learn how to pleasure a man's body, how to receive pleasure not only from a man but also from a woman because I like to see women in lesbian action. I think your sister will happily cooperate. And finally I've to release you from this annoying virginity you've left. Otherwise I would consider this sex education as a lousy job I really don't want to submit. I see you're scared Carol but I assure you in the end you'll beg me to deflower your butt. I bet on it but now I think we could use a refill of this excellent wine and then we'll go to the bedroom where I'll act as a test object how to please a man's body excluding intercourse."

The second glass of wine was quickly consumed so that they could hurry to the bedroom where Todd jumped on the bed and laid expectantly down on his back. What a fantastic prospect again to get worshipped by two gorgeous women to the umpteenth time in his sex life which was in reality not much older than three months when Andromeda was engaged to teach him how to pleasure a woman.

Carol knelt on his right side and thought again what a perfect, enticing body she was going to caress. Todd was right. A man's body SHOULD be enough for a woman to stir sexual fantasies and arouse her in anticipation what nasty things they could do together. With her ex-husband she never had such thoughts. In hindsight there was no doubt he just forgot to establish a sexual tension which would have allowed her to respond to him properly. Todd established sexual tension with every smile he cast her just like this moment as he simply waited and adored her body.

Linda on his left side had similar thoughts that Carol's ex-husband was an insensitive dud who only at the end of their marriage suspected something was wrong and then he found no other way to cure their relationship as to divorce her. She knew now that was the best thing that happened to her sister. Todd would show her what she was missing in her sex life so far. It was a great enjoyment to see Carol and Todd looking at each other with adoration. Linda schemed in secret to visit him at Berkeley together with her sister. She would need to get into contact with the Collins' twins what they planed for themselves.

It seemed Carol was insecure how to start so Linda took the initiative and suggested to her sister, "Honey, first some passionate kisses will do and you can use your hands to feel his chiseled structure. Be assured he'll do the same. Give him your sensational bosom to kiss. He likes that and if ever you're ready for it straddle his face and let him worship your pussy.

"In the meantime, I'll take care of his cock which was some minutes ago in your cunt. It'll be a pleasure for me to smell my sister on it. Presumably it won't take long for him to shoot his load. Look how this fine specimen is twitching. You must know Todd is able to ejaculate in buckets. The first time I blew him I was very much surprised and had to swallow fast not to get drowned. Now let's start."

Yes, that was good start for Carol to kiss Todd and she arranged herself that she could peer after her sister. Linda took her hand and told her to hold his cock upright for her so she could take the long pole properly. Where she held him with thumb and forefinger she was able to caress his big, tight scrotum with the others. Her older sister said that's fine and began to plant soft kisses on his shaft, licking around properly, then taking his cock in her mouth, circling her tongue around his fat glans and gently sucking on it.

He moaned in Carol's mouth and both sisters started to breathe harder and moaned, too. No wonder because his left hand was busy with Linda's pussy and his right hand with Carol's. Todd was fascinated that the sisters' pussies emitted almost the same amount of female fluids and smelled similar. The way Carol moved her crotch against his hand he was sure the last reservations and inhibitions left her body and mind.

He was right because a rapture of euphoria floated her body and mind and that moment she knew he could do anything with her for ever and ever. Her anus excitingly twitched and her restraint to lose her anal cherry vanished likewise. She just couldn't deny him that. She was his property.

Linda wet his cock as much as she could and let her mouth work its way down the shaft and finally forced it in her throat. Up and down she probed her gag reflex a few times until her lips reached Carol's fingers which still gripped the base of his cock. Linda felt pretty good as her sister's mouth gaped open in disbelief watching her deep throat Todd. She didn't even try that with her ex-husband. What a mediocre sex life they really performed with each other.

When Linda felt Todd's fingers gradually fucking her pussy harder his moans in Carol's mouth got louder and his cock pulsating stronger in her throat she knew Todd was ready to blow his load.

"He is going to cum," she informed her sister, "I'll take it in my mouth because I figure that as excited as he is it'll be a monster load, that you would not be able to initially take his cum in your mouth."