An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 24

Story Info
2nd part of Todd's encounter with Linda and her sister Carol
10.1k words
4.64
11.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 24 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by tangentjoker. Great Job. Thank you.

*****

Linda was distracted from reading a book in the living room because she could easily hear what the couple was doing in the bedroom. The condo wasn't sound-proofed on the inside. She felt even more relief now to listen to how enthusiastically her sister fellated Todd to completion. His excited yelling confirmed how much he liked it. Linda didn't need to look at them as there was silence later. She correctly assumed they took a nap after what already happened between them with all the emotional baggage.

The delighted feeling about her sister's reformation went straight to her pussy and made it tingle. She knew she would have an instant orgasm if she touched her clit but she restrained herself from doing it. She wanted her next climax to wash over her with Todd fucking her ass again. She was craving it badly but first Carol had to be satisfied.

However, what she had accomplished for Carol wasn't the only reason why she was so content with herself. A great deal of satisfaction concerned the fact she made Todd happy, too, connecting him with her no longer frustrated sister. This young, virile hunk deserved it to the utmost.

If her widowed mother wouldn't have been already sixty years old, out of shape and disinterested in sex she would have hooked her up with Todd, too. To be with Todd was just a natural thing to do. She knew all his girlfriends were willing if not anxious to share him. However, she wondered what would happen with his future lovers.

In the bedroom, Carol and Todd finished their nap almost at the same time. His stirring and stretching against her body was enough to wake her up as he shook the sleep out of him. Their lips met automatically and a long, soft, exciting kiss with only a hint of tongue action made sure they were fully awake. Looking at her in front of him with those luscious breasts pressing against his upper body and those hard nipples pushing against his smooth yet firm skin he took the lead to caress her again.

He reached up and cupped her breasts in both hands and began to move his hands in slow circles making her soft nipples hard again.

She arched her back and pressed her chest against the palms of his magic hands and began to moan ever so softly, "Todd, my love, why weren't you there eleven years ago when I met my stupid ex-husband? Aaahhhooohhh, it's wonderful how you bring my nipples into full, hot bloom. What a fucked up question because you were only seven years old then."

He released her breasts and reached his arm around her to the small of her back where he expertly found the right spots where women had erogenous zones. He didn't forget her tailbone to tickle and even pushed his hand two inches into the crack of her ass just to make her aware this was something she would experience later. Carol was now fully relaxed thinking about anal sex.

She was even starting to crave for it but she knew exactly it was because of Todd's irresistible influence. And she hadn't forgotten how fanatically her sister described this kind of love making as an experience to die for. As a matter of prudence they had cleaned their bowels thoroughly. Linda had showed her how to do it properly. At first, she expected it to be an embarrassing act but in reality they had fun together.

Todd pulled her head against his own and they kissed long and passionately once more. Softly at first and then more and more aggressively, till their mouths were devouring each other, their tongues fighting a lovely, insistent battle. He bent her back a little and took one of her long, stiff nipples between his lips, softly chewing on it. He alternated to suck and sweep his tongue over those sensible buds. First one nipple for some time and then the other and back again to the first. One hand was between her thighs which she instantly spread for him. Now lying on her back, Todd caressed Carol's whole upper body with his mouth and tongue occasionally interspersing heavy French kisses. He didn't really move his hand down there but the pressure at her vulva with contact to her clit was enough to heat her up in spades.

By now, her head established a life of its own moving on the pillow autonomously from side to side. Her mouth was wide open, her eyes rolling in its sockets, and her loud moans clearly showed she was in rapture. Todd could feel her pussy lips filling with blood under the palm of his hand. One could say the pressure of his hand prevented her cunt from leaking out. His palm involuntarily spread her juices all over her vulva.

"Mmmmmmm, Oooohhh yeah, so fucking well. Oh my God! It feels soooo good. Don't stop what you're doing! Do you feel my clit throbbing under your hand?" Yes, he could, and he pressed his open mouth on one breast licking the hard teat and reached with his free hand to her other nipple and rolled it between thumb and forefinger and then tweaked it gently at first and then continually harder...she loved it...and hissed through trembling teeth, "Soooo good...More...Suck my nipples harder." She arched her upper body to press her chest harder into his mouth and hand which alternated between the two heavy, taut globes. The wet heat of her sex was burning into his hand and the intoxicating smell of arousal made it clear she was on the verge of an orgasm.

It seemed she had no control about her body any longer. It twisted and turned on the bed in sexual felicity. It was time to make her cum and he knew how he wanted to do it. Todd quickly changed position diving with his head between her spread legs and reached for her firm ass cheeks. With his strength he pulled them up and toward his face so her female treasure, soaking wet and smelling wonderfully, pressed against his open mouth where he found her engorged labia slightly gaping. Todd searched with his greedy tongue for her delicious nectar that was streaming out of her vagina. With a moan of joy, he sucked it in his oral cavity.

Carol was in pure heaven. Todd was a cunnilingus genius of the first water. She had never felt anything like this before how pointedly he licked, sucked and caressed her pussy lips, searching for every nook and fold to linger on. She grabbed his head and tried to draw his mouth higher to her pulsing clit but even pulling on his thick hair was of no avail. This young bastard neglected her clit intentionally to make a sex-crazed bitch in heat out of her by only teasing the upper part of her clithood from time to time. Fleetingly, she thought about her ex-husband what a dud he was compared to Todd and sensed her young lover wanted her to beg for her release. What could she do other than to comply with the wishes of this sex god?

"Please Todd...please, my love...please, don't be mean any longer...I need to cum badly. You're just tooooo goooood at it." It was croaked with a hoarse voice. Her pussy was on fire as he continued making oral love to it and she moaned with desire as his tongue repeatedly pushed deep inside of her. However, he couldn't ignore how desperately she started to move with her hips. She was ripe for her next gigantic climax.

But before, Todd changed his position a bit, taking her thighs over his shoulders and pushing a thick pillow under her ass to have the perfect angle for his onslaught. The reason to do so was to get his hands free to reach for her breasts where hard, long nipples waited to get worked up.

Not only her love bud was rock hard and protruded out of his hood a fraction of an inch; it was her whole demeanor that cried for release. Todd slowly stroked her sex with his tongue from the point where her ass cleavage started, over her sensitive perineum and up through the drenched, gaping pussy slit to her clit he flicked with his tongue several times, softly first and then licking faster. Her hips began to move in rhythm to his tongue laps against her pleasure button till all he had to do was to keep his stiff tongue available to her while she rode it like a cock.

Suddenly her body stiffened and then all hell broke loose as her body shuddered and shook violently. The juices poured out of her cunt like the floodgates of a dam opening up and tasted like sweet nectar. Her cries of pleasure were muffled to his ears because her thighs had his head in a tight grip. Carol had instinctively pushed her fist into her mouth to stifle her screams but nonetheless Linda heard everything, especially how her sister preached Todd's name like a mantra.

Carol's body slowly relaxed and a satisfied purring replaced her blissful loudness. Todd waited for her next turn and softly kissed and sucked her open slit but stood away from her bloody-red, pulsating clit. He was in no hurry despite how much his cock was throbbing with need. His orgasm before the nap was long forgotten.

Not long afterwards she directed him on his back and after some kisses, which became more passionate by the minute, she slowly slid with her mouth down his body, kissing and sucking his hard nipples before finally her head was even with his cock. Her desire to fellate this fantastic piece of man meat again overwhelmed her.

Unceremoniously she took it two inches in her mouth, her full lips sealed around the shaft and licked in a slow, sensual motion with her tongue around the broad ridge of his fat glans. Then ever so slowly her mouth moved deeper around his shaft lowering her head swallowing it inch by inch and running her tongue round and round at the same time. She never let up on the pressure. She started to move her head up and down, up and down, using her mouth like a cunt as far as she could take him.

He felt the immense pleasure in his genitals but was fortunate he could hold back because he hoped she would have other ideas to make him cum.

His hope became reality as she suddenly stopped and looked at him with those beautiful, adoring eyes and said, "Please Todd, I want you inside of me, I want to feel your cock deep inside my pussy, I want you to come inside of me, I want to feel your cum splashing the walls of my cunt...Now, Todd. Do it now! I hope our fuck on the sofa was only a prelude."

In one fluid motion she rolled over onto her back, drew her spread legs up and held her arms out to Todd. He didn't need any more encouragement and placed his body over hers, supported by his knees and forearms. Like a searching snake his cock needed only a few seconds until the head rubbed through the folds of her hot, moist pussy slit. He didn't even need a hand to guide it.

"I need you badly. Please, Todd, make love to me," she cried out, but he waited a little longer, kissing her while a short push with his pelvis made sure his cockhead was securely lodged in her steaming cunt entrance. As soon as Carol felt his cockhead slip into the hollow of her cunt she automatically raised her hips up at him, trying to get him deeper in her thumping pussy.

"Oh God, yeeeesss! Todd, now!" she demanded feverishly and as she bucked and raised her hips with even more force he lunged forward sinking his cock carefully into her very tight pussy. Her cunt was warm and moist, dutifully stretching around his ample girth. She was purring and gasping as she happily rubbed herself against him, her flooded gash soaking his cock with a plentiful supply of oily, cuntal lubricant. Carol's eyes bulged as she felt him slide deep into her cunt, the walls of her vagina flexing as Todd's thick young cock stretched them almost to the limit.

"Oh, God! Fuck! Oh, that feels good, Honey. Your cock feels so fucking good! Oooooh! Is all of it inside me, Baby?" asked Carol, her whole body trembling.

"Unnnnngghhh! Y...Yeah! Ooohhh yeeeaaah! You've got it all!" grunted Todd, extremely pleased how she responded to him, how he got her out of her depression.

"Good!... Then fuck me, Darling! Fuck me hard and make me cum like only you can do," screamed Carol, writhing on the bed in extreme delight.

Simultaneously, she threw her legs around his back and her arms around his neck. Her full, red lips opened against his in a fiery, open-mouth kiss which Todd matched with equal passion. Carol's naked body was pressed full-length against his own, and he was aware of every wonderful inch of it. Her full, taut tits were captured between them, the fleshy pebbles drilling into his chest, her tongue darted hotly in and out of his mouth. And best of all, between her legs, he could feel his cock deliciously throbbing in her hot, womanly sheath.

The passionate look in his eyes excited her immensely. He reminded her of what a dull sex life she had endured with her husband for years; however, back then she didn't know it. Now she knew everything...to feel like a real woman...to excite a man with her naked body...to feel his hands caressing her breasts, squeezing and pinching her erect nipples while his long, hard dick filled her sex extensively... his strong hips thrusting powerfully ... pounding her juicy, quivering cunt into a mass of creamy froth as he fucked her she never dreamt about it could be possible. Carol realized that was what she needed from now on...a long, thick, hard cock stuffed up her cunt to satisfy her completely. A shudder went through her remembering she would lose her last cherry soon. How would his magic cock feel in her virgin ass? Would she want to continue with anal sex after it happened?

She matched his rhythm with each stroke. Sensually and eagerly to have him deep in her vaginal cavern. Again, she felt the heat of her desire rising like never before. She was grateful she became a new woman with his help. She would forever love him for that.

"Ohh, Todd! I love your magic cock and body, Baby", she hissed. "It feels so strong and smooth against me. I've waited for this my whole life, Darling!"

It was one of the moments, not for the first time, he felt his cock had the stamina of an unrelenting steam piston, moving in her tight, oily sheath on a life of its own.

"I'm going to fuck you out of this world," Todd promised and he did so. He stabbed his cock in and out of her cunt with long, powerful strokes that soon had Carol squirming and squealing under him as she writhed in ecstasy. She tightened her legs and arms around his back, her head twisting from side to side as she began to whimper and gurgle. Her hips moved in time with Todd's monster, grinding even as her ass lunged up and down to meet his every stroke.

"Ohhh, yes! Fuck me! My Gosh! Todd, fuck me harder! God, I love your cock!" Carol was barely able to spill the words coherently. She used her slender arms around his shoulders forcibly trying to pull his young body more deeply into hers. She was far from the point to care about his weight but truth to be told Todd controlled his heft he was pushing on her with his strong forearms on the mattress.

Her back arched in mindless ecstasy, her blonde hair flew, and her slender hips bucked up off the bed, sending her squirming cunt up at just the right angle to receive Todd's pounding thrusts. The base of his cock mashed her clit, causing her to moan and cry out with intense pleasure.

"Fuck me!... Fuck me hard, you horny, young bastard!" Carol urged wantonly.

Her nostrils flared with agonizing desire, and she began to grind her hips into the mattress in a shameless frenzy of lust, furiously thrusting her cunt up onto the shaft of her lover's cock in the convulsive rhythms of fucking.

"Jesus!" Todd grunted loudly. He still hung onto her undulating hips, trying to keep Carol's wild gyrations under control. He couldn't believe the incredible suction of her snug little slot around his pounding cock. Some hours earlier she was a sexually frustrated woman.

"Ahhhhh! God! Shit, you're tight, Honey", he grunted, grimacing with the delicious effort involved in ramming his dong into her clasping fuckhole. "Mmmmmmm, tight and wet and so fucking hot!"

Neither he nor Carol had a clue later how long they made love with each other in many different positions they changed each time Carol cried in ecstasy through a mighty orgasm until she couldn't tell them apart from each other. She was cumming like Niagara Falls, it was almost unstoppable. Being able to achieve multiple orgasms made her healing now complete, better than she had ever imagined with Todd. She had hoped he could teach her to experience at least small, nice orgasms but not these thunderstorms of ecstasy.

Fortunately, Todd felt his release approaching before Carol broke down in exhaustion but as she turned out as insatiable as she was now she kept pace with him longer than she ever thought possible. He was behind her doggie-style as they moved in unison fucking fast and hard that their bodies clapped loudly together. Suddenly Carol's hips started to buck and her body began to shudder.

A guttural sound came from her lips, "My Gooood! I'm cumming again." That was the trigger. His balls tightened and a waterfall of cum flooded her pussy as they came together in ecstasy.

The squishing sound of their coupling was even audible to Linda. Carol continued to moan loudly through her extended climax as he emptied his load. They lay in bed for a long time not saying anything, just holding each other lovingly. Then Todd quietly got out of bed and called Linda to come into the bedroom with them.

The first thing she saw was her sister lying naked on her back, completely uninhibited, looking dissolved and exhausted with shaggy hair hanging around her head but there was an expression on her face of contentment and satisfaction she never saw on a woman before. Maybe she had looked the same when Todd visited her the first time. Linda suddenly felt the urge to hug her sister and she just jumped on the bed and then the sisters were in a deep embrace which amused Todd but he also hoped for more. His dream came true.

After some minutes where Carol told her sister how supernaturally well she felt now probably unintentionally their lips met which created a passionate French kiss between them. And not only that. In the heat of the moment, Todd saw their hands groping breasts and pinching hard nipples. Two beautiful women with nearly perfect bodies engaged in a lesbian make out session was heaven on earth. They broke the kiss to breathe and looked sheepishly at him where they only saw his bright, charming smile and he told them how much he liked to see them together. He wouldn't mind if they would go further with each other.

The sisters looked indecisively at each other because they knew exactly what he had in mind.

Linda exclaimed, " Todd, you're a conniving bastard thinking about we would eat each other out. What a dirty mind you have."

"Why not?" he answered. "It might be fun for you two and I might fulfill an obligation to you as a reward for your patience with Carol and I. Didn't you tell your sister she had to look closely when I pushed my cock in your tight asshole? Think about Carol lying under you in the sixty-nine position with her mouth at your pussy and her eyes in close range while I dilate your anus deliberately slowly so she can see how easily you can accommodate me. You can show her that a pure anal orgasm is not an illusion."

A stronger smell of female arousal wafted in his nostrils which clearly indicated how much they already liked the idea. Todd took the forging hammer and struck the iron as long as it was hot.

"Why don't you just try it? In case you don't like it, it's OK. If you do like it, that's much better. Just remember how you two like to be eaten and you know how to do that. You women are destined for that. I think most lesbians think only a woman can do that well. Yeah Carol, that's fine to get into position with Linda above you. What delicious pussies you have for me to look at. Taste it and inhale this exciting flavor. My God, you two look good at it. Keep going. My cock is steel-hard ready to break through cement instead of Linda's well trained, tight, anus."