An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 27

Story Info
The Collins' twins come to visit Todd at Berkeley.
9.3k words
4.78
11.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 27 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by tangentjoker. Great job. Thank you.

*****

It was a quarter to 1 pm when the doorbell rang. Todd and his housemates had already finished a light lunch with grilled cheese and tomato soup and were relaxing at one of the seating areas. Everybody knew what this meant to be. Dan looked with an almost pleading expression at Todd who just nodded his approval. Dan couldn't see it, but Sharon mouthed a 'thank you' kiss to Todd just knowing he wanted to give her boyfriend some kind of a compensation for the passionate kiss they shared last Sunday in this alley.

Dan was happy it was his chore to meet the twins at the front door. He was curious because Todd had made no secret out of the matter that his girlfriends were goddesses. So he was prepared but when he opened the door and saw these identical visions of stunning beauty before his eyes he was nothing but in a state of shock for some moments. His jaw dropped down in bewilderment as he immediately compared their looks with the gorgeous actress Amber Heard.

To top this fact they wore identical slim fitted, sleeveless, summer dresses with a kaleidoscope like reddish print that left almost nothing to the imagination. The dresses were low-cut on top only held up by golden-plated spaghetti straps so that a good part of their full, firm, breasts were on display and below the hem barely reached mid-thigh. Long, shapely, bare legs suddenly gave Dan the impression the twins were dressed to kill to show Todd's housemates what bombshells they were at present. However, nonetheless they were dresses displaying perfect bodies in a nowadays socially accepted manner. Cindy and Claire weren't really surprised about this man's reaction and just smiled and said hello which took him out of his reverie.

Dan also said absently hello, stepped aside and invited them in. You should have seen that, how two female tornados rushed through the large hall in the direction of Todd who was already standing there to survive the onslaught. Dan had another great sight as he found their backsides no less promising than their fronts. He wondered whether their dresses could hold their gorgeous tits at bay.

Their enticing faces were beaming with passion as they fell in Todd's arms and an orgy of kisses followed. The girls stammered how much they love him, and how much they had missed him, and Todd murmured for the first time, clearly heard by the audience, "Cindy and Claire, my loves, I love you, too. I realized it when I was on the way to Berkeley. Yesterday, I was connected with Diana on Skype and told her the same. We threw kisses at each other. This witch teased me with her naked body but I countered showing her my hard cock. It's wonderful to hold you in my arms again."

To give Dan credit, Jack and Peter were no less surprised what cheesecakes Todd's girlfriends turned out to be. They also couldn't remove their eyes from these full, round, firm globes which strained the fabric. Also, their heavenly shaped legs which looked to be endless got a serious eyeful. They were sexily accentuated by four inch high-heels. The gorgeous limbs were covered with a smooth skin and were excitingly tanned in the same color as the part of their revealed tits.

Truth to be told, the female housemates could understand the reaction of their boyfriends because they found the twins no less stunning. It immediately implied the questions in their minds whether all of Todd's girlfriends at home were similar goddesses. Each girl found a shiver running through her body and it increased their desire to fuck him even more. All four couldn't keep their thoughts away from the forthcoming sex party.

Todd felt with his hands frisking their asses the twins wore for modesty skin tight, thin panties which would be unrecognizable under the tight cloth. However, nobody could say they were dressed slutty. He had no doubt these sexy vixens put on an act for him to show what women he possessed at home. The flapped down jaws of the guys and the looks of the girls confirmed their success. His housemates had expected fairly good looking girls but not these centerfold beauties. The fact they were identical twins made their appearance even more astonishing.

However, the twins showed instantly their cheerful, winning manners exclaiming they were happy to meet their boyfriend's housemates. The word boyfriend was spoken with adoration in it. They quickly took his housemates in friendly greeting hugs adding soft cheek kisses. Dan, Peter and Jack felt an unwelcomed stirring in their loins when the twins pressed their sassy, almost bare breasts in their chests. The twins had great senses of humor and radiant smiles to show. The girls were a bit jealous but also happy they would already be leaving the next day.

A collusion between them had already taken place to invite Todd to the sex party at the end of September. In their freshman year, they performed two of these sex parties in the fall last year and in the spring this year. They learned such sex parties are somehow mandatory at 'Berzerkeley'. Already a new couple from their circle of friends had been invited to join the party, to fill up the requirement of five couples for the sex game.

The next half an hour, the gathering talked cheerfully and exchanged nice compliments. Todd's housemates couldn't help but being fascinated by the vivacious demeanor of the twins. It was unmistakable Dan, Peter and Jack already acquired a liking for the twins. This was another point their girlfriends were happy they would leave tomorrow. And they were happy, too, the twins wouldn't be present at dinner time because Todd would take them out to the restaurant. They expected a commotion at the dinner place with the twins arriving in these revealing dresses.

A little later, Todd excused himself and the twins for the first round of lovemaking with a twinkling in his eyes. His housemates had no clue what they would witness soon. Before they went to his room, he fetched the large overnight bag from the trunk of their car.

When they ascended the stairs, Cindy and Claire gave friendly winks back to Todd's housemates who clearly registered the lecherous expression in their faces. They turned around and all that Dan and his male companions could think about was what fantastic identical asses the twins carried around in their tight dresses.

Closing and locking the door, they again fell into each other's arms to share passionate kisses again declaring their undying love for each other. Afterwards, the twins opted for a quick shower to refresh themselves after the long drive to Berkeley.

Todd asked them whether they were a bit tired but Cindy answered no. "We've slept a lot in advance through the last two days and we can easily take a nap after our first bout of lovemaking. And the shower will refresh us." Todd was pleased but he would have taken a nap with them despite how he was eager to lose his pent-up sperm. He had waived to masturbate on Friday so he was on the way to get blue balls. He got comfortable with masturbation again but it was nothing compared to having sex with a woman. At least it relieved his tension. Next weekend, Diana and Sheryl would entertain him and after that he hoped it wouldn't take much longer to find a steady female companion.

They undressed and slipped into kimonos Todd had brought along with his other clothes. Before they went across the hallway to the bathroom, he fetched a bag out of a closet. He knew the girls would favor that. Todd found it appropriate he already had showered in the morning because the shower cubicle was not made for three persons. Even the girls had to stand close together to let the water refresh their bodies. He had a nice view at them as the cubicle was constructed with transparent plastic walls.

Ten minutes later, they stepped out of it and Todd made it his task to towel them. He realized the bathroom could comfortably accumulate just the three of them but no one else. Then he opened the bag and showed them, to their great pleasure, the 'Reprop® Clyster' which Todd hadn't forgotten to bring along to Berkeley. Funny thirty minutes later, the threesome went back to his room with clean bowels. He was told they had packed a strap-on in their bag, much to his delight.

Todd fetched a bottle of champagne from the fridge and three glasses from a cupboard which he had purchased together with a small table where he could place the bottle and the glasses on it. He had also bought a Mini-Stereo-System with integrated MP3/CD-player. Even with the loudspeakers on each side it was small enough to place it on the cupboard. He put a MP3 disc into it with soft music that would last for five hours. There was also a USB port.

He had discarded the idea of also buying a flat screen because he wasn't much of a TV watcher and on one wall of the hall was a large fifty-five inch flat screen installed primarily to watch all kind of sports together. Of course, the girls got their TV times also.

They sat on his bed with him in the middle, clinked their glasses together and savored the taste of this bubbling liquid. The twins were very thirsty because they had consumed their water supply during the drive.

While they emptied the bottle, they slowly and excitingly lost their clothes. They kissed and groped bodies wherever it fancied them. Todd with Claire, Claire with Cindy and Cindy with Todd, and so on in various alterations. A making out you haven't seen yet. Finally naked, the bottle was empty and they felt a warm feeling spreading through their loins. The alcohol benefited this. The twins were easily as heated up as Todd.

When they pushed him gently on his back, he knew a pussy munching and a cock sucking contest would start their lovemaking session. But before it happened Cindy had to express their emotions.

"Todd, we miss you every day. We're still struggling to cope with it. It's not easy, but we'll manage it. Our boyfriends are not much help. We fucked them senseless this week but they can't hold a candle to you. We'll have a hard task at hand to teach them to be better lovers. We hope our first swapping session next week will help. We'll also tell them we are ready to get ass fucked. Dildos aren't enough anymore for our greedy butts. We're sure it'll be a short enjoyment when they enter our backdoor the first time. We expect them to shoot their loads prematurely in seconds. Make love to us like only you can do."

The twins, as always, started worshipping his body from head to toes. This was what he missed most. Not the sex itself. This he could more or less compensate with masturbation, but the intimacy to hold a warm female body in his arms, to caress her and kiss her. Cindy shifted her whole body over his face first with kisses mouth to mouth, and then getting soft and sensual kisses on her neck, her ears and shoulders until her gorgeous tits hung over his mouth. She just moved the way she wanted him to chew her taut flesh and kiss and lick her hard nipples. Repeatedly, she let him alternate his oral attention between her yearning breasts.

In the meantime, his hands roamed over her back from head to thighs which instantly opened for his probing hands to let them feathery light touch her blood-filled, wet labia from her clit, which was on the way to creep out of its hood, over the whole slit to the perineum and further into the valley of her buns. Her cunt was already pouring her sweet smelling female secretions. For a moment, he coated two fingers with the slippery cream and lecherously pressed them in her dutifully yielding anus which coaxed a long moan out of her. Cindy thought for the umpteenth time about Todd's unique sexual prowess, instinctively knowing how to please a woman.

He kept his fingers rotating and squirming in her butt as she finally straddled his face so he could perform his legendary cunnilingus skills. When he licked, sucked and fucked her pussy with his tongue, Claire shoved his cock in her mouth after she equally had moved her whole body over his cock, letting his cock caress her skin, which was covered with trails of pre-cum. She had spent some time caressing her firm jugs and hard nipples with his warm, hard shaft, yet quite soft on the outside. His dick was like iron and he wanted to fuck Claire's hot pussy but he knew she was determined to make him cum before she would fuck him so he continued his efforts to eat Cindy's pussy.

The moaning and groaning of the trio got some decibels louder so his housemates could easily hear them downstairs. The walls and especially the doors to the rooms weren't very well soundproofed and the right and left open hallway couldn't prevent the noise from the rooms reaching the hall. Todd's room was the last one on the right hallway and the bathroom was directly opposite so it happened his bedroom door was almost aligned to the seating area below. When one of the twins yelled to suck, lick and fuck her snatch harder with his fantastic tongue it was clearly understandable. And it was equally understandable when Todd yelled how wonderfully one of the twins deep-throated his cock. The girls looked at each other because they knew only Yana could deep-throat Peter's thin cock.

His housemates had returned their attention to their studies but it was eventually inevitable to hear the three simultaneously wailing, "I'm cumming." The cries of joy from the twins got even louder. The girls were heavy screamers. Todd only bellowed like a wounded deer. Yes, Claire also came with a vibrator in her cunt.

Just as Todd finished licking Cindy's juices up her spasming cunt, Claire swallowed the last drop of his delicious cum. She continued to softly bathe his only slightly wilting cock in her saliva filled mouth until he was rock hard again. Todd had his fingers still buried in Claire's ass while he proceeded to softly kiss, suck and lick her labia and giving her still swollen clit tender nudges from time to time. He waited for what would happen next.

He got his answer quickly when his glans was kissed by a very wet cunt mouth which deliriously slowly swallowed his mighty sword. He heard the vibrator still buzzing so he assumed right she had put it in her insatiable ass. It was confirmed when he felt the vibration through the thin membrane. The mechanical device in her ass also made her pussy favorably tighter.

"Ohhh ... Claire...," Todd groaned as he felt her incredible wetness and tightness surrounding his column of man flesh.

"Do you like that, Todd? Do you love feeling my horny snatch sheathing your monster?" His girlfriend moaned as she began to hump herself up and down on his body.

"Mmm ... Unn-huh...," was all he could moan in response.

"Isn't this so much better than masturbating?" she added playfully, wiggling her quim around his steaming piston.

"Oh, fuck yeah..." he groaned emphatically.

"Feel me fucking you, Todd. Feel me giving to you every fiber of my body for your pleasure as much as my sister does. Realize you're filling an aching need so deep inside us that you and only you can ever fill. We love you, Todd. We'll always love you. We feel it deep inside our hearts. When one of us is longing for you, the other can feel it."

It also happened that Cindy turned around to face her sister. It took only a few moments before Todd heard them engaged in French kisses. He presumed Claire had already swallowed his splendid ejaculation so her sister would only taste the residue of his potential sperm. They weren't content, themselves, with just kissing. They played the full program possible in this position. He heard them whispering how they liked to have their breasts and nipples treated with their love below them, fucking one of them and the other eating out. They even managed to suck and lick their sizeable nipples alternately. The moans and groans of pleasure from the twins were always muffled when they had a tit in their mouth and licked and chewed a nipple.

Cindy's turnaround and with her position bent forward it showed the implication of her spread buns and this sweet, puckered hole in-between which was then in easy reach of his mouth and that meant a good rimming was on the menu.

However, when his tongue slurped through her back valley he couldn't deny he was seriously distracted from Claire thrusting her hips up and down on him. He decided to concentrate on her fantastic rodeo ride and to rim her sister as good as he could in this situation. More than a week had passed since his cock was the last time in Jill's warm, wet pussy. Todd had found no loophole than to accept he wasn't in an environment any longer where he was sexually relaxed because sex was on the menu multiple times a day. He had already lowered his sights unconditionally; no longer having six to nine orgasms a day.

College life was a new world for him; with fewer women in his bed and more responsibility for his studies. He intended to major in Business, with the target to get into the Undergraduate Program at Haas School of Business in his junior year. The Undergraduate Program was highly rated and a pretty small program within the larger University. Even though the total freshman enrollment at Berkeley was more than 10,000, only a small number of students would be accepted in this program. 55 percent of the freshmen were women and 45 percent men. A good advantage for men, Todd thought.

However, that didn't mean he didn't try everything to give Cindy pleasure, too. The feeling to be in a hot pussy again just overwhelmed him. He kicked his hips up off the mattress, driving his long rod upwards and deeper into Claire's spasming tunnel of lust. To make love to the twins was so much better fulfilling his sexual needs than simple masturbation. It did the trick, but nothing else.

Not much later than the initial entry, Claire cried in ecstasy how much she was delighted to be reconnected to his monster cock, to get fucked senseless. His housemates heard that, too, and asked themselves what monster cock signified. The whole welcoming week apart from some stolen kisses the girls had managed to bridle their attraction for Todd but now their hearts were beating faster. The guys had different nasty thoughts about boinking these gorgeous centerfold twins in their beds. What a fucking sensation that would be.

Todd was happy Claire's lecherous noises signaled she was on the finishing line because he was ready to cum, too. He announced this to her. No wonder after more than a week without a pussy or ass at hand. It had been an eternity for him compared to his former sex life at home. With a fluent motion in the cowgirl position, Claire overruled his strange disposition by replacing the vibrator in her ass with his readied missile. A few minutes later Claire and Todd cried again they were cumming. Her cum flooded his lower body while his steel rod fired rope after rope of hot sperm in her receptive anal cavern.

When Claire yelled, "You dirty ass fucker. Fuck my depraved ass. Fill my bowels with your hot cum, I liiiiike it sooo much," his housemates below were shocked to the core to hear about such a dirty act. Sure, they had talked about anal sex but the girls just declared it was a no-go for them. Their boyfriends had to accept that but now all of them heard first hand how much fun one of the twins obviously had getting her ass fucked. They looked into each other's eyes with an odd expression and all pictured Todd's cock up one of the girl's magnificent asses. It caused the guys a stirring in their cocks and the girls instinctively clenched their virgin holes. All wondered what more the twins and Todd had in store for them.

His first ejaculation into a woman's hot orifice after one week transformed Todd into a mad dog. He almost tore Cindy's asshole apart with his penetrating hand and he could just avoid biting in her clit that this poor girl had no other choice than to cry equally in ecstasy she was cumming. That the girls mutually pinched their nipples very hard was the icing on the cake. For some moments, the girls collapsed in his body then rolled to each of his sides, cuddling half lying on him.