An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They just lay there getting their breaths in order, looking affectionately into each other's eyes before Todd spoke, "My lovelies, I can't tell you strongly enough how much I needed that. This week I hardly survived through masturbation. It is obvious to me the time with my harem at home is non-reproducible here at Berkeley but a gorgeous woman here as my companion and lover would be very nice. I haven't met one so far. I saw more than a handful of women through welcoming week who piqued my interest but some had a guy at their side. I met three women who could be a good lay and I believe they would've let me fuck them but I felt a lack of desire for them. I'm not yet desperate enough to boink them. You gorgeous girls at home spoiled me well."

The twins proudly laughed and kissed him on each side of his face. Cindy raised his hopes, "C'mon, Todd, don't get antsy. Years and years, you were a master masturbator before Samantha approached you for prom and Andromeda somehow taught you how to please a woman. She also told us she had had an easy task at hand because you were a natural born lover which you later validated day after day. I bet with you, before three further weeks are over, you'll find this woman. If I win, you are my slave for one day and if you didn't find her, I'm your slave for one day. Agreed?"

Todd laughed heartily and said yes. Despite how he would be her slave for one day he vehemently hoped she would win. He needed a female companion here at Berkeley badly. Not one of the divine authorities was present to tell him what was in store for him during his stay at Berkeley and later on.

Back to the present time, the twins were satisfied that Todd's masterful instrument reacted dutifully to their caresses. The girls opted for a repetition of the previous act with roles interchanged. Todd was the last to interfere with their wishes.

Consequently, the action started with Claire moving her body over Todd's face, so he could kiss every square inch, and Cindy caressing his cock with her warm skin before she took him into her throat. When his housemates heard the noise from Todd's bedroom again it was Sharon who mentioned the twins probably had changed their position over his body. A little later, they were sure of it and at the end the other twin yelled how fantastic his cock felt in her ass and then all three were cumming again. Todd's housemates had no doubt that by far wasn't the first time Todd fucked the twins' asses. They would learn, two weeks later, Todd needed their butts to cum with a woman on top.

Todd's housemates were able to read books and study for half an hour in silence before the noise started again. And this time, they were even more shocked.

It was Todd's turn to get ass fucked. Claire rested in front of him on her hands and knees and opted for pure anal sex this time. Additionally, she shoved the buzzing vibrator in her pussy with a rather long excited groan for the simple reason Todd simultaneously pushed his cock slowly in her ass savoring the feeling as inch by inch of his long pecker entered her more than welcoming butt. Yes, a week without anal sex was too long. They had to take their boyfriends on board the anal vessel. Mediocre anal sex was always better than no anal sex.

Todd again absorbed this sensational feeling to have his natural dong only separated from the mechanical device through a thin membrane. It made her ass also tighter and the vibration was clearly palpable. Her rectal cavern was a warm, pulsing sheath for his mighty anal driller. For some seconds, a flash of wit occupied his mind realizing his housemates must have heard he was fucking the twins' asses.

Todd felt the lubed tip of Cindy's strap-on dildo touching his backdoor and this thought vanished completely. Fuck, it didn't matter what they heard. They were adults and had agreed he could have visitors for the purpose of having sex. And, finally, with Diana and Sheryl next weekend it would be the same. He wouldn't exercise restraints because of them. He had no inhibitions. They heard what he was capable of doing in the sack. So it was natural but truly unintentional he made his pleasure vocal as Cindy shoved the penis- shaped dildo with its flesh-like surface in his relaxed asshole. He heard the buzzing behind him and knew Cindy had also a vibrator in her cunt.

"Fucking wonderful, Cindy. Fuck my ass fast and hard with your strap-on. Make me your bitch in heat. Yeeeaaahhh, my ass is yours." It was a sensational feeling to get powerfucked again by his girlfriend. He had nothing lost from his desire to get sodomized. She pulled back until just the tip of the dildo was in him, held his hips in a tight grip and hammered back into him. She rode him as hard as she could and the louder he grunted, the better he liked it. The harder she fucked him the more the vibrator in her cunt stimulated her causing her to experience a powerful orgasm she announced out loud but that didn't stop her to assault Todd's ass. He was at her mercy but he more than liked it. To be sometimes dominated by a woman had a huge benefit in it.

No ways to hide it, his housemates were all aflutter. How they exchanged glances it was clear that was the last thing they had expected Todd would love it in his ass. They wondered whether he was bi. They knew him well enough to know he wouldn't be embarrassed to ask him that question. They didn't know it then, but the anal theme started to take roots in their minds. Of course, not with the guys as receivers.

The trio upstairs became a bunch of sex-crazed individuals who acted now as one. It was unquestioned they lost their common sense and acted as furious gladiators in a sex arena. There was no one stopping their maniac sex action. None of the girls were able to count their orgasms and Todd who flooded Claire's butt once lost nothing of his almost painful hardness. They were surprised later how long they rumbled together; like Michael Buffer used to say, "Let's get ready to rumble!"

They accepted only a short interruption when the girls changed position with Todd's cock in Cindy's tush and Claire with the strap-on in Todd's backside. They were in a world of their own relentlessly fucking each other and it was again impossible to say how often the girls did cum because they almost climaxed constantly and Todd experienced one more mighty cum explosion out of his legendary genitals deep in Cindy's receptive anal cavern. Todd felt that dull pain in his cock from overuse but that stimulated him even more. Finally, they were wasted and collapsed together in a heap. With a look to the bedside clock they became aware they had 'rumbled' together for almost four sustained hours.

There was just enough time to relax a few minutes and to have a quick refreshing shower before they went to the restaurant. Downstairs, they got weird looks from Todd's housemates who were already working in the kitchen area to prepare dinner. Todd and his girlfriends just looked back with a friendly smile like no extraordinary sex fest had happened. While they walked to the restaurant, they had fun lecherously talking about the reaction of Todd's housemates and what they may think. The trio still felt a bit worn out but they were sure a nice dinner and refreshing beverages would refuel their energy.

This, indeed, was the case. It was the same restaurant he visited with his housemates twice already and one time with a woman he met at campus on one of the events he visited during welcoming week. She was good looking and pleasant company but unfortunately he felt no chemistry with her. He left his date at her dorm entrance with a perplexed expression on her face as he politely declined her invitation to come to her room. Todd knew she was up for a quick roll in the hay but that wasn't his style to have meaningless sex. He just wasn't desperate enough.

It really happened that the seating in the restaurant of Todd and his girlfriends in their sexy dresses caused disarray between the other diners. It took them some time to take their eyes away from this stunning young trio. The men mainly from the girls but they also cast envious glances at Todd. The women, as usual, were the much better observers. Despite this young man's face showed handsome, manly features they doubted he was more than twenty. Most likely he was younger. However, when they tried to fit him in a category, they failed.

Not one of them thought this young, magnificent guy was simply a student at Berkeley and was currently together with his girlfriends. Many of them thought this stunning trio were young fashion models. Some thought he was a gigolo and the girls were escorts as well. Even some thought they were siblings from a rich family but that didn't really match how adoringly the girls glanced at this man. OK, also twin sisters can look adoringly at their older brother. Yes, most of the bystanders thought the twins were maybe one or two years younger than Todd.

Oblivious to anything around them, Todd and his girlfriends had great fun together and the food was excellent as always. The bottle of wine they consumed together was excellent as well. With delicious desserts and a final espresso, they extended their stay in the restaurant to two hours. Todd paid the bill with a substantial tip to it to thank the attentive waitress who was clearly smitten by Todd appearance what the twins knew was normality.

Walking back to Todd's lodging hand in hand, they felt a new swing in their steps so there was an unspoken agreement for further carnal activities. They entered the hall and saw Todd's housemates obviously watching a movie so they had only a fleeting glance at the trio as they went upstairs into his room. However, the fleeting glance didn't prevent them wondering what they would hear again.

Truly not as much as through the afternoon because the initial urgency in their lovemaking was over. Now their sexual activities happened in a more leisurely paced way and that meant there was also room for the twins to have fun together and Todd wasn't determined to fuck them to pulp, to release his pent-up frustration. Their more controlled lovemaking was also an advantage for his stressed cock.

The girls arranged themselves in a sixty-nine and Todd participated in every which way they wanted him. First Cindy was on top so he had a friendly rear receptacle which was more than happy to lodge his insatiable cock in again. Claire below had a close-up view of his anal chisel ramming in and out of her sister's rectal cavity and tasting the sweet nectar that was oozing out of her sister's cunt and running in her mouth. Eating her sister out from below had the additional benefit she could lick his big, tight scrotum and could take his love stick in her throat whenever it left her sister's booty 'involuntarily'. Apart from pussy munching the girls were also engaged in squeezing taut bosoms and pinching hard nipples.

Sometimes he changed between Cindy's other orifices, first fucking her snatch where his cock fought with Claire's mouth and tongue over her sister's cunt and then changing to Cindy's oral cavity. He moved around their bodies and pushed his cock deep in Cindy's throat leaving her sisters pussy untouched which Todd compensated immediately with his fingers poking in Claire's quim and butt.

He fucked Cindy a few minutes in her oral pussy and then replaced his fucking fingers in Claire's pussy with his fucking pecker and that did the trick. The girls came hard but now their mighty orgasms were different from the orgasms through the afternoon. You could say they were more relaxed orgasms but nonetheless sensational. These climaxes also didn't require the need to cry their lungs out but anyway Todd's housemates could hear them cumming again. Especially they didn't fail to hear the girls praising his name like a mantra.

There was no guesswork needed that Todd's housemates, neither female nor male, ever experienced something like that first-hand. They knew the identical twins' orgasms had long exceeded the point where they were still countable on two hands. They also realized now why Todd diffused some hints during the week it would be something special they would witness. Todd had also detected during the week he could clearly hear the guys and girls making love or simply fucking. Knowing his noisy girlfriends, they would be probably even louder.

Todd had predicted it some time ago the visit of the twins would reveal some of his sexual abilities to his housemates but he didn't know he succeeded beyond measures. His housemates were relieved they hadn't to witness that day by day despite the girls were strongly agitated but they were able to hide that by concentrating on the movie. The guys almost prayed Todd would keep up his promise the women in the household were off-limits. The following weeks would tell and they also intended to talk with him. They wanted to ask some important questions.

Todd's housemates, however, didn't exist at this point of time for the threesome because for more than thirty minutes the girls worshipped his cock with an unleashed blowjob and deep-throat moves that he finally had to stop them because he wanted his last ejaculation of the day deposited in Cindy's pussy. He owed her a vaginal orgasm. He let them repeat the lesbian action this time with Claire on top and finally after all the turnarounds he fired his sixth load of the day in Cindy's wonderful warm, wet cunt. They were now even more exhausted so they just went to the bathroom for bodily functions and omitted a shower. However, they emptied another bottle of champagne without a rush before they went to sleep. Todd didn't fail to add some soothing ointment to his sore cock.

The next morning, the threesome postponed the final sex romp to have an extended shower and a generous breakfast where the girls would also prepare some sandwiches for the drive home. Todd had cared for a well stocked fridge with his own money.

When they came downstairs dressed in their kimonos, they were pleasantly surprised Sharon and the Spanish twins were already up and the frozen six inches sandwich rolls were baking in the oven. The guys and Yana were still sleeping. Dan, Peter and Jack had to deal with very turned on girls after the movie was over yesterday. They demanded ambitious efforts to satisfy them. Fortunately, the guys were also heated up enough that they succeeded. However they asked themselves how Todd, this relentless fucking machine, could do it the whole day.

Todd's three housemates showed peculiar expressions on their faces probably not knowing what to say. He knew where they looked but he had donned tight boxer briefs to keep his cock under control. His girlfriends simply took the bull by the horns and hugged all three women warmly, thanking them for their hospitality. Maybe the hugs lasted a bit longer than necessary but Sharon and the fraternal twins didn't mind to hold the identical twins in their arms. Somehow, they felt sexuality radiating from their bodies. It was an unknown experience. Except for panties, all five girls were naked under their body coverings. Sharon and the Spanish twins wore satin pajamas.

Todd hugged his housemates as well where it was unavoidable they felt his substantial man meat under the thin fabric of his kimono despite his briefs covering it. Also their pajamas were not made of thick cloth. He looked into their eyes and had to fight tooth and nail with himself not to kiss them passionately. He was sure they would have let him do it, what would be a first for the twins and a second for Sharon. Actually, they were waiting for it. It was a good thing their boyfriends didn't witness this interaction.

Instead kissing them, he warmly said, "You know I already like you all but kissing you is just too dangerous at the moment. Sharon, you know how long our kiss lasted last Sunday. I don't want to make your boyfriends angry because I like living here with all of you. I hope it wasn't too disturbing what you heard yesterday. You know the twins and I we love each other and that's the reason we exploit every second we are together, in the most fantastic way we can think of. I'm looking with a side glance into the oven and I think the rolls are ready. The coffee also smells wonderful."

They took the grating with all in all twenty-four rolls out of the oven and put it aside to let the rolls cool down.

They worked together to set the breakfast table and as everything was ready with two big, steaming pots of coffee and tea standing on chafing dishes the rest of the household came down and apologized they didn't help them. Sharon generously brushed that away by telling them Cindy, Claire and Todd had helped them a lot.

Todd's girlfriends openly confirmed through breakfast that all his women at home were crazy about him without going into details. Yes, they all missed him deeply. When Sharon asked about boyfriends, Cindy admitted that only two of his conquests were unattached. The twins mentioned one woman was married but for some reason her husband had given her permission to take lovers. The relationship of the other women with their boyfriends were not very strong ones including their own. Cindy and Claire didn't take Andromeda and Samantha into consideration due to the circumstances.

When Todd's parents were mentioned, how they agreed to Todd's harem and if he fucked them at home, Claire made a slip of her tongue and revealed even his mother was attracted to him. In a weak moment, she had told them so. However, she was a strong-willed person not to act on her desire despite Todd's father had given her permission to have sex with her son. Todd added this was not new for him but he was also a strong-willed person not to seduce his mother which he assumed would have been an easy task.

You could say Todd's housemates were now even more flabbergasted looking at him and his girlfriends. The guys felt a rumble in their stomachs asking themselves how STRONG-WILLED their own girlfriends were not to try seducing Todd. Somehow, they trusted him not to make the first move. The whole welcoming week there was not one moment his male housemates could have said Todd made a pass at their girlfriends. On the other hand, it aroused some jealousy in them how their girlfriends were attracted to him. Fortunately, they didn't know all four girls already wanted to fuck him badly. When Sharon and Yana mentioned those kisses in this alley to Laura and Sofia, they regretted deeply they were not present. Jack had invited them to a trip into the countryside.

Toward the end of the breakfast, Todd politely asked whether he and his girlfriends were allowed to retreat to his bedroom because he had to take the twins for a trip around the world. The quizzical miens of his housemates made it clear for Cindy they didn't know what that meant and she had to inform them.

"This is a metaphor to have sex with a man in consecutive order first orally, then vaginally and finally anally. Each time he had to cum before the next leg could start. Because we don't have enough time to let him cum six times which, in fact, is not really a problem for him with enough recovery in-between we'll share his ejaculation each time so he has to cum only three times."

This was another bit of intriguing information and Todd's housemates couldn't stop to talk about it after the trio went upstairs. Sofia mockingly challenged the guys whether they think they would be able to relight the fire three times until noon when the twins were expected to drive home. Of course, there was no answer.

However, the threesome upstairs gave the answer as Todd yelled he was cumming as they still cleaned the breakfast table. In each their minds, they pictured how the twins shared his first load, probably side by side and directing his sperm cannon from mouth to mouth to clear the first leg. Sharon, Yana and the twins also swallowed but only Yana did that regularly because with her deep-throat technique she could Peter make cum deep in her gullet without really tasting his sperm.