An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Todd had recovered enough respectively, after they made him rock-hard again, he arranged the girls on the bed so he could fuck them alternately without many efforts. Cindy was somehow half lying on her sister that two bald pussies were close to each other in easy reach for his rampant dick. Both sets of lips were open, showing the deep pink interior, and each with a red clitoris standing to attention. Yes, they were identical twins even with their genitals.

There was enough space between their spread legs that he could lower himself literally over both their entangled bodies with the full, firm right breast of Cindy and the full, firm left breast of Claire pressing into his pecs. The hard nipples tried to pierce his skin as he kissed them in order with a hand behind his head to urge him down. The kisses quickly turned from soft ones to passionate ones with serious tongue battles until suddenly a hand grabbed his flagpole and tried to insert it in a wet, steaming cunt.

"Nicely nicely, girls," he said softly. "Don't be impatient. We have lots of time."

The kissing continued, all three heads in close contact, until they found a way to be locked in a three-way kiss. Their lips and tongues were eagerly changing from one mouth to the other, in every combination, getting more and more demanding, until they had to break for air.

Todd sat up a bit, taking care of Cindy's right breast, chewing her nipple and sucking it deep in his mouth like he wanted to make it inches long. She gasped. "My God, I can feel that all the way through my body!"

He switched to Claire's left breast, right next to Cindy's, giving it the same treatment. "Ooohh!" Same reaction. It was wonderful to see how they arched their backs to stay in close contact to his mouth. Not long later, their breathing got heavier and Todd decided to take their play to the next level especially because this hand had not stopped playing with his cock the whole time.

He explored Claire's body with his left hand, while he lowered his head to Cindy's crotch to check the state of her female well. This was instantly revealed as he found her oozing delicious syrup through her swollen pussy lips which was refreshment for his tongue reaching for her depth. Only one lick over her prominent clit was needed for her to buck violently, gritting her teeth and panting for air. "Oh fucking yes Todd! Ohmygod, Ohmygod, that's so wonderful!"

Claire reacted similarly to his insistent fingers, while she tried to catch his head, as if making it clear it was her turn then. He switched over; savoring her clean fresh taste, almost identical to her twin sister, while his fingers continued stimulating Cindy. Todd switched a few times between his two lovelies until their bodies were twitching around like they had lost some control over it.

"Oh GOD! I'm so horny," gasped Cindy, unable to bear it any more in silence. "I need you to fuck me right now!"

This time he let the hand, which turned out to be Cindy's, placing his fat glans between the folds of her pussy entrance and with a strong push of her hips his cock was found clasped by tight, wet pussy walls; a heavenly sheath girdling his divine dick. It felt like her undulated vaginal muscles were trying to suck him in and a thrust more he was balls deep in her tight snatch. His scrotum was big enough excitingly slapping at Claire's pussy below.

Due to the intensive foreplay it took Cindy only a minute to shout, "Fucking fantastic, I'm already cuuummmiiing!" Her body shook in spasms bucking wildly at his pelvis while her pussy muscles tried to jerk him off.

Claire let him fuck her orgasmic sister one more minute than her hand was there, pulled him greedily out of her and unceremoniously stuffed him into her own passage and pushed up to meet him. Todd had no time to prepare and be gentle; with his own movement he went like an express train in her tight love tunnel, bottoming out in a heartbeat.

Thirty seconds later, Claire also exploded in a loud and intensive orgasm, just as Cindy was in the afterglow of hers. Both of them shuddered and shivered, as they slowed down and finally lay there as in a faint, seemingly unable to move or speak; however, their beaming faces with this lecherous glow in their eyes told him they weren't finished yet.

The girls looked at each other, held hands and Cindy exclaimed, "We wished we could clone you twice then each of us would have an extraordinary husband, a divine lover and excellent sperm material for our future children. We don't think we've a future with our current boyfriends. But we're only eighteen years old and we hope we'll find the right men in due time. After all, we've much to offer."

Todd happily smiled and answered, "Cloning may be an option but I don't think I'd like it. I surely would be jealous of my own clones. And have you reflected upon how many other women would want my clone as well? I think that could create a real mess."

They laughed together and the girls wistfully agreed to his arguments. After a while, they stirred again and Claire moved her hips still impaled on his mighty weapon. Eventually, Todd had to finish the second leg of his world tour and that turned him into a rutting bull. He made love to them relentlessly switching often from one delicious pussy to the other bringing each of them to two more screaming orgasms while he squatted over them mauling taut tits and hard nipples. He also kissed them as good as he could with his vigorous action.

Claire's final orgasm triggered his own release and he shot three healthy spurts of hot cum in each cunt until his cock had only drops left which trickled off in Claire's still spasming pussy. The rutting bull made appropriate noises trying to inseminate protected wombs.

The girls were a bit worn out and deeply satisfied but they knew there was still the last leg of their world tour on the menu and that gave them an extra push to keep the excitement lasting. They huddled up to one another after Todd's cock wilted this time completely and slipped out of Claire's warm heaven. But he knew the girls had the means to make him rock-hard again in no time. A look to the bedside clock told him they had still a little more than an hour left for the final act.

It was unbelievable, but his housemates downstairs were deeply enamored with this trifecta and waited for the final act as well. The thoughts of the female and male housemates were completely different. The guys were a little bit subdued knowing they couldn't sexually compete with Todd and would be playing in the Minor League, and the girls thought they would like to join this Major League player as his groupies. The one thing that cheered the guys up was Todd had such a great personality that he would never let them down with his abilities.

They hadn't to wait very long to hear the girls yelling, "Fuck our insatiable asses. Make the trifecta complete. We want to have your cum in our pussies and asses driving home; to have something what would remind us how much fun we had together."

The girls squatted over each other that he could easily fuck them from behind, pummeling their asses alternately for half an hour until the girls, cumming each twice more, didn't know whether they were still human, babbling nonsense and being almost in a comatose state as Todd fired his final load in both butts and then they just crashed together. One could really say they were finished.

After a refreshing shower, passionate kisses good-bye with Todd and a parting hug with his housemates the twins left half past noon for the drive home. Fortunately, they could alternate to drive and the other could take a nap.

Todd went back into the house, took two Monster Energy drinks out of the fridge and poured them in a big glass and crashed on one of the couches and that was the moment his housemates gathered before him. He was a bit groggy but he knew they wanted to ask him questions and he didn't mind. He even opened the conversation with the words:

"Hey guys, don't look at me like the Eighth Wonder of the World. I'm a totally normal man with a somehow unique sexual ability. I don't know why I'm blessed with it. Look; there are mathematic genii, there are art genii, sports genii, business genii like Bill Gates and I'm some kind of a sexual genius, so take this just as a fact and make no fuss of it. Treat me as the simple Todd I am."

Sharon was extremely agitated but she somehow managed to keep her composure and she was the first to ask, "Todd, that was nice of you to say but you must be aware your time with the twins made us extremely curious and we wanted to ask you some questions. Is this OK?"

Todd nodded and Sharon continued, "I believe you know we heard you getting fucked in your butt. Are you bisexual?"

He smiled encouragingly to show them he didn't mind the questioning. "Don't hesitate to ask me anything you want. I want us to have a clear air around. No, I'm not bisexual but Andromeda, my first love, showed me that despite being straight it can be a sensational feeling to get fucked in the ass. I like it very much but I also know I may be an exception between the male hetero population. Look, you've heard more than once how the twins craved for anal sex. I can truly say they like it as much as vaginal or oral sex. So that implies the question why a straight man can't enjoy that as well? I think you all agree with me anal sex is no longer a taboo theme and is fairly well accepted in society. Anal sex is often called Greek sex and in fact this country is still considered to have the most people performing it."

Peter quickly stepped into the breach and asked another question. "I got the impression the twins are totally uninhibited and would do anything for you. Were they uninhibited before you met them?"

Todd smiled reflectively about this question and answered, "No, they weren't but we quickly felt a strong familiarity with each other and that they fell in love with me helped a lot that they wanted to please me to the utmost. Don't contemplate for one second I pressured them for anything. In the end, they pressured me to take their anal cherry and fortunately they reacted to anal sex like a duck to water.

"Let me give you a piece of advice. As the man is normally the one to want anal sex, and let me just assume that's not different in this household, the woman must establish a desire for anal sex deep in her core. To persuade her is the wrong way. Then the couple has to accept how deeply intimate this kind of lovemaking is. And realizing this, the woman has to open up completely. That means when the man gets near this special spot chickening out at that moment would kill the atmosphere."

Dan hesitated for a moment but then he let the cat out of the bag. "You're right, Todd. We want to have anal sex with our girlfriends but it is a no-go for them." The girls looked angry but also somewhere kind of embarrassed. Dan seemed to expect some wise words.

"Hey, guys, I'm not a sex therapist and I don't want to be one for you. That's just not right to counsel you. You've to find your own way out of this dilemma if it even is a dilemma for you. Period! Just ask me questions about me."

Laura blurted out, "How big is your cock?"

Todd expected this question and answered nonchalantly to show her he didn't mind it, "Laura, dear, you don't really believe I would answer such a question. What do you think about my dick remembering what you heard yesterday and today?"

This time is was her twin sister Sofia who exclaimed, "I believe, and I think that counts for all of us, your cock is big enough to satisfy every woman."

"That's nice of you to say. Thank you, Sofia."

Jack, for the first time, asked him whether all his girlfriends at home were as gorgeous as the twins and Todd smiled mischievously and said nearly and then the interrogation stopped.

He went to his bedroom to take a nap but his housemates talked further about Todd and anal sex and the females finally had to admit they never thought anal sex could be that exciting like it obviously was for the twins.

...to be continued.