An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan sobbed out her hunger not caring his cock created such a hot friction in her cunt.

"Cum in me, Todd. Ohhhh, yeah, Baby, I want you to cum in my greedy snatch. Please, give it to me."

Todd, his balls aching, pushed deeply, grunting as his cock spewed his hot cum-juice out, gushing it rapidly into his new lover's hungry pussy. Megan screamed out in rapture as she felt her depths flooded with almost never ending spurts of hot man sauce which increased the strength of her own orgasm so deliciously she thought she was going to faint.

Slowly, the hot throbbing ended, but Megan was unable to move. She had to remain with her ass high in the air, shivering with ecstasy. She felt his cock still inside her cunt as he rested above her, his hands caressing her sides, her hips, her thighs. When Todd leaned over her back and pushed his hands beneath her, she lifted so he could cup her flawless tits.

Deep in her orgasmic mind she pondered how many times he already made her cum while she almost lost control over her shaking body. The sensation of the muscles in her young vagina trying to milk the length of his penis made Todd's release even more powerful.

When his jerking cock had stopped even pretending that it was capable of depositing any more of his cum in Megan's pussy, he took her by the hips and carefully guided the two of them on the bed with him spooning behind her; his semi-erect penis still inside her, feeling the ripples of her cunt muscles in the afterglow of her orgasm. Instead of having a mundane masturbation session this evening a wonderful woman cuddled in his arms and cared for his needs as he cared for hers. Was it simple luck or was it destiny?

"That was fabulous," Megan absently moaned more to herself than to him, her clenching cunt refusing to turn his schlong loose just yet.

As they lay there wonderfully satisfied, Todd decided not to mention anal sex again. Despite her reacting positively in the bathroom to his anal advances she probably still felt restraint to this intimate kind of lovemaking. In case she really wanted to lose her anal cherry she had to bring it back on the menu. With his slowly inflating cock in her pussy he would be happy to make love to her the normal way again. He deliberately slowly moved behind to show her he was not finished yet. Her vaginal sheath had lost none of its lubrication.

Todd could barely understand her as she whispered, "Todd, my love, I don't want you to fuck my cunt again. I want you to take my anal cherry as you've promised me. We haven't cleaned my bowels all for naught. Do you still want to do it?"

He felt his heart beat faster as he answered, "Yes, Darling, I still want to do that if you're really sure of it. Until the moment I'm in your ass you can always say no. You won't say no any longer after I've entered you, I assure you of this. I'll be gentle and slow but first we've some preparation to do. The best part is you get on you hands and knees like in the bathroom."

Megan regretted a bit losing the filling in her pussy but she now really wanted to know what anal sex was meant to be. She was sure few of her girlfriends could talk about such an experience and she would do it with this gorgeous man. Like in the bathroom, he was rimming her asshole to the extent that she shivered with excitement and anticipation. Energetic sparks of pleasure rushed through her body as he fucked her ass with his tongue and intensified this pleasure with fingers rubbing the G-Spot in her snatch.

Megan's arousal had already exceeded the highest point on a temperature scale and she couldn't believe little lust explosions were announcing another climax. Todd felt it as well and replaced his tongue with three well lubed fingers he carefully pressed in her relaxed asshole. She arched her back and cocked her ass upward in a way that made it even easier to penetrate her. She breathed huskily on all fours as he unhurriedly spread his fingers to widen her anus, adding little fucking motions to it. She wondered why she didn't feel any pain. She had been primed to feel some of it. He bent forward and kissed his way over her back as much of her skin he could reach.

In response, she pushed against his fucking fingers rather than to withdraw from the sensation. The thought of fucking her ass soon seemed to have his cock extended to the bursting point and a steady string of pre-cum was wetting the bedsheets. He was already in a delirium of lust and he expressed it.

"Megan, Darling, you know I'm going to fuck your sweet ass soon, to collect your promise to give me your last cherry and to let me sodomize you. Are you sure you want to be my anal slut? I think you like my fingers fucking your butt. I want to hear you cum while I make you ready to get split open by my big cock which is ready to plow through your rectum."

That was all she could take and the train of ecstasy reached the core of her body and exploded there in a fireball of pleasure.

She screamed her lungs out, "Yeeeessss, fuck my virgin ass with your fingers. I'm cuuuummmming." She came in wave after wave and tried to muffle her cries of lasciviousness with her face pressing into the pillow. It was futile because Todd's housemates heard everything and they would soon witness by hearing that this young woman would let him fuck her ass for the first time. The four women and three men (Peter and Yana had already arrived home) wondered how Todd had convinced Megan to let him do that. However, they couldn't deny she obviously enjoyed it. The defloration of Megan's ass would put the final nail in the coffin of their own anal desires.

Upstairs, Todd gently moved his finger out of her widely gaping anus which was immediately starting to close again but Todd knew from experience her sphincters would remain weak long enough to deflower her ass easily. He gently turned her spasming and shaking body on her back and let her relax while he carefully lubed her closed anus again, proving with fingers the muscle remained as a worn rubber band. It was different from woman to woman how long her anus would stay in this weak shape. All his women at home knew how to exercise their nether holes to be tight again.

Megan became aware of her surroundings again as Todd carefully lubed his cock and hovered over her supported by his knees and arms. After a long, soft, yet longing kiss he suggested to her to take her legs high around his back which she could easily do with her athletic limbs.

"Honey, now you can show me whether you really want to lose your anal cherry. Please reach between our bodies and place my cock where you want me to fuck you. Don't worry about anything."

Todd realized there was no chickening out at the last moment as she instantly placed his slippery cock at her slippery anus and pushed hard enough with her pelvis that her anus dutifully yielded and his cock slipped in her ass. There was only a short sting as the widest part of his cock entirely opened her up and entered her darkness, but that was all of her discomfort.

Megan's eyes were wide open in astonishment. She was no longer an anal virgin. She had often read a woman's sexuality was not complete without taking it in the ass. She had contemplated that as exaggeration but now she got a different point of view. Her restraint with her lovers resulted more from fear of pain than repulsion for the act. She smiled inwardly she could now talk about anal sex from first hand experience.

Todd smiled at her knowing what thoughts were running through her mind. You don't give away your anal cherry every day. It seemed he didn't move at all as he gave her time to sort things out but in reality his foray was so subtle that he filled her rectum almost unrecognized. Both let out a deep, throaty moan as their pelves touched. With this incredible baseball bat in her ass Megan came to the conclusion most of her expectations were wrong.

There was no pain; not even discomfort. She didn't feel her rectum cramped at least not as much as to dislike it. Actually, his big cock felt good in her ass and the million nerves down there already turned into pleasure mode. And, finally, she didn't feel dirty enjoying this act which was commonly called raunchy. Not at all! She felt no hesitation any longer to be Todd's anal slut.

"Sorry, my love, to keep you waiting but I had to clarify in my mind I never made a better decision than to give you my anal cherry. It already feels fucking fantastic and this subtle way you entered me was ingenious. I don't know much about backdoor sex but I read enough to know most men would've hammered their cocks in me from the very first moment on. Have you ever met a woman who didn't like anal sex after you were in her?"

"Darling, I can honestly say no. Andromeda, my first love, said one day to me the woman to resist me or my anal advances has yet to be born. I thought she said it to please me but I'm not sure any longer. Why did you let me do it?"

"Todd, this is easy to say. I badly wanted it after I got rid of my fear and trepidation. You know what I said about sensational sex with you but I was wrong. It's much better than I ever imagined. You simply make a woman cry deep in her soul, 'Todd, take me to heaven'. It's just that simple. But now enough talk. Fuck my ass properly. Make me scream in rapture."

With no reason to restrain himself any longer, he fucked her ass methodically in a controlled pace where he alternated his thrusts every so often; long and deep...short and shallow... making a few hard strokes pounding at her ass before he ground his pelvis against her clit, moving in her butt in a clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation. Her intense moaning soon turned into a more pronounced groaning. When he felt her back passage relaxing more, he increased the pace of his gently rocking motions soon giving way to a more demanding thrusting. Her well-lubricated asshole still clutched his shaft tightly, but allowed enough freedom to plow her ass with the entire length of his dick.

"Mmmm," she moaned, as she felt his heavy balls slapping against her tailbone, signifying that with every move his cock was completely swallowed by her virgin backdoor.

"How does it feel?" Todd asked, rotating his hips to whirl his cock inside her.

"G...good," she managed to say, her eyes closed tightly and her teeth gritting in intense pleasure. This didn't allow him to kiss her further but he was indemnified with her taut breasts and the long, hard nipples in his mouth.

He pulled out almost completely before driving his cock hard back inside her butt, eliciting a startled gasp from Megan's pursed lips. He repeated the motion, this time doing it a little harder and faster.

"Ooh," she moaned in a nice, feminine tone that was both cute and sexy.

"Do you like my dick in your ass?" He asked, thrusting into her hard again.

"Yes!" she hissed, her arms now also around his shoulder, clamping his back tightly with her legs.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I love it!" she squealed in between sexy moans. "I love your cock in my ass!"

He was actually surprised at the conviction of her response. Megan turned out to be a much more inspired and uninhibited lover as he ever had expected. He made a mental note to meet her as often as possible despite knowing she wouldn't be his soul mate. He had a clear conception of her.

"Do you want to cum?" Todd asked, continuing to drive his cock deep into her butt.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried out. "I want to cum sooo badly!"

"OK," he said with a sly grin. "Then fuck me. I want you to ride my dick with your tight little ass. You know, reverse anal cowgirl." This was always an incredible sensation for him. A woman who was willingly getting on top of him to plug her ass with his cock solely by her own action. It was even more exciting when this woman let him see her ass getting impaled.

He dropped on his back and Megan was whining to get his cock as soon as possible back in her ass that she didn't think twice. Reverse cowgirl sex was not new to her so she swung her legs over him, facing his feet. She drew her knees up, spreading them until she was squatting over his seeping cock. Todd cupped her spreading ass, staring at her twitching rear hole with heat in his eyes.

Megan pushed a hand below her gaping buns, shifting the head of Todd's cock to her asshole. She didn't hesitate one moment to push her butt down on the glans of his rigid pecker. She moaned softly as she felt the pressure against the tight ring. Her asshole, still weak, stretched easily and Todd's cock entered her behind unrestricted again. He had this unique view before his eyes feeling AND seeing how his cock advanced deep in Megan's ass. He knew he was blessed because Megan was far from the first woman who did that for him.

Megan gasped in delight as she pushed her ass decidedly down, every bit of his cock now deep inside her ass, her cunt pulsating hotly and wetly. She sat there, impaled by her lover's cock, for a long, shivering moment, and then lifted herself until only the head was in her asshole.

"Watch me fuck you with my ass, Todd. I never imagined I would do such a depraved act but with you it's not only fun, it IS my deep wish not to hold anything back what would make us happy. I know now if you wouldn't have hinted anal sex after I used the word 'everything' I believe sooner or later I would've raped you with my ass." Megan exclaimed it nearly in disbelief, pushing down on him again.

"Ahhhh, it's so good in my asshole! Watch your cock...watch my asshole suck it up, my love."

"I see! Oooh, I see!" Todd hoarsely confirmed between hard breaths.

For a few moments, Megan bounced up and down on his cock, fucking herself as he lay still, his palms on her hips. She twisted and churned, making hot sounds of rapture. Her tits swayed in movement. As her hips moved faster, pounding up and down, Todd had seen enough of her backside and her impaled ass. He asked Megan to turn around and face him.

It took a few moments to rotate with this baseball bat in her tight behind but she managed it athletically. When she looked at him and saw his pleased face, the thoughts that had occupied her mind were forthwith forgotten. She had registered it was a completely different experience to push his long, thick cock in her tight, recently virgin asshole than in her pussy. She had to cope with this act because she felt it was not only a physical but also a strong psychological experience. She presumed it was a depraved act to get on top of him and to plug his cock unceremoniously in her ass and yet she surrendered so quickly to his wishes. She couldn't help herself but she would do it again as often he wanted her to succumb to him. She just concentrated on the task at hand and that was to give both of them pleasure.

"Mmmm, good girl," Todd murmured, delighted with her eagerness. "That's it." He let her crawl with him up the bed so he could lean his back against the headboard what made it easy for his hands to reach her body. It was also easy for Megan to lean forward to kiss him.

He grabbed her magnificent tits, squeezed them gently and pinched her long nipples between thumb and forefinger as she bounced with her ass on his cock in a way she never thought she could do, not even in her dirtiest dreams. Megan got hotter like hell and if someone would have tried to cool her down with water it would just vaporize.

Todd blurted out, "God, I love fucking your ass, it's so tight." He saw her contorted face, heard her animalistic groans as another orgasm was approaching this time triggered solely from fantastic anal sex. Megan was another proof a woman who put heart and soul into anal sex, savoring it rampantly, didn't need additional vaginal stimulation. The stimulation of her anus and rectum was enough to also set her pussy and clit on fire. The absolute strongest response to anal sex was if the woman could say she had a two-way orgasm in her pussy and ass.

He supported her shaking frame with his strong hands on her side to keep her in the saddle. She bounced on him like a berserk person. He assumed she would be exhausted afterwards so he made his fluid producing system ready to meet her explosion.

"C'mon, Honey, you can do it. Make yourself cum with my cock up your ass." Todd demanded emphatically.

"Oh God!!" she squealed, pushing her fleshy asscheeks down on his thighs with increasing power. "Fuck me! I want you to fuck my ass hard and make me cum."

No need to resist her request because he felt himself close to orgasm as well. He changed his subtle moves he had established not to disturb her frantic ride to energetic thrusts upwards to meet her ass with each bounce. His dick was driving deeply into her ravaged butthole. His hands gripped her body tightly as she moaned and gasped in ecstasy.

"Oh my God, I'm cummmmiiiiinnngggg! I'm fucking cumming with your cock in my virgin aaaasssss," she shrieked as her body tensed and shuddered with a long delayed orgasm. He strongly kept her body upright as it shook and jerked like she had an epileptic seizure. Fortunately the milking waves of her anal cavern triggered his release as well.

Her deep, animalistic screams continued as she came hard, and her anus contracted hard, breaking down his last resistance to cumming. He shot his load inside her ass and let out his own loud grunts of pleasure. He pushed upwards so he could give her a few more thrusts before his eruption finally subsided.

Megan consumed her own orgasm and his seed explosion in her rectum like a champ, but then she couldn't hold herself upright any longer and he helped her with his supporting hands to let her slowly fall down on his body. No problem again with her light weight.

His lover had her head on his shoulder and they needed some time, especially her, to get their breathing and thoughts in order. Eventually, she turned her head to him and kissed him softly on the lips, using her tongue only to tease him a bit.

She looked at him with love in her eyes and murmured, "My love, I know I don't have to say this but this was by far the best sex I ever had in my life. I'm so happy I decided to meet you. I'll cherish this day forever even if we won't have a chance of coming together again. But I hope this will not be the case."

"Megan, I promise you we'll come together again. Let me thank you for the great gift you gave me with your anal cherry. You're a great lover and a fantastic woman. Please, if ever you find a nice guy in the next four years you want to be with, don't cling to me. You don't know how many chances you've got."

She promised she would think about it. After a shower, a passionate kiss upstairs and a quick good-bye downstairs to his housemates he walked her to her car and she drove off. Back in the house, he smiled at his housemates who looked again at him like the Eighth Wonder of the World. He considered an Energy Drink but he declined it because he would have trouble sleeping. He asked his housemates whether they wanted to share a bottle of Prosecco with him and Sharon and Yana said yes. This was a good deal for one bottle and three people. Dan and Peter looked but said nothing as their girlfriends sat with him on the couch on each of his sides.

They clinked glasses and took a gulp before Sharon asked, "How long did you know Megan?"

Todd saw no reason not to answer this question, "I met her at Memorial Stadium last week and then she called me today."

"Wow, that's a fast romance," Yana exclaimed.

Todd grinned, "She said she fell in love with me and I think she proved it today."

Dan blurted out, "Fucking hell, Todd! She let you deflower her ass. Did you throw a pill in her drink or do you have some magic power?"

"Neither of them Dan. Look, Megan is not the first woman by far who gave me her anal cherry. You know, all sex takes place in the mind anyway. Looks, and sex appeal, and attraction, all have their place, but Megan had already made love to me in her head before she made love to me in person. That simply fueled her desire and she was ready for everything. Actually, she already lost her anal cherry in her mind. After that, it was no big deal for her to let me do it." He didn't mention she chickened out as she saw his big cock.