An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Todd hoarsely replied as more and more of his cock impaled her ass.

He looked around to see whether one of the other two wanted his service but they were already engaged in a heavy Sapphic 69. The typical wet, squishing sound of excited cunnilingus fun already filled the room and he discovered also greedy assholes were not spared from fucking fingers. He didn't mind because that gave him the possibility to focus fully on Jill who had her eyes closed and he could tell she moved in a deliberately slow motion to get to the bottom of anal sex in the reverse cowgirl position. His bedroom was filled with the pleasant smell of their common arousal. A sudden intruder into the room may have thought, otherwise, that it simply reeked of sex.

Jill had started with this position to let him have a close look of his cock disappearing in her anal heaven. Reaching back, she spread her buns wide, giving him the exciting view of his dong totally embedded in her ass, gripped tight by her taut sphincters. But then she turned athletically around so he could see her face showing excited concentration as the anal intruder turned about in her anus.

Todd let her have her way with him doing nothing with his hips. He just admired her full-figured frame with her greatest asset; those big globes which sat incredibly firm, high and proud on her chest. She had told Todd she believed her genes together with her exercises in rhythmic gymnastics from an early age helped her to develop very firm breast tissue. She had to resign from this sport at the age of fourteen because her tits simply became too big. She had turned her exercises to the gym and tennis where big sport bras weren't an obstacle like in rhythmic gymnastics. That's no sport for big breasted women where they had to handle club, hoop, ball, ribbon and rope.

He had his hands on these magnificent globes and tested the bouncy firmness as he had done this two weeks ago first-hand. Jill moaned as he gently pinched her hard nipples while she continued with her slow up and down thrusts which she only increased in the length of her strokes until his long shaft penetrated her the full way from its fat glans she let rub a few times through her sphincters back to the base of his cock. Her moans got louder and her breathing harder by the minute.

Occasionally she changed the angle slightly, sliding back and forth to make sure his cock reached all the responsive places in her rectum. Sliding back and forth also made sure her clit rubbed over his trimmed pubis hair and his pelvis. She did this repeatedly. Up and down tantalizingly slow with a little shift every time at the top.

Then suddenly she stopped her motion and looked at him with dreamy eyes he was not sure they could really focus on him but that didn't seem to prevent her from speaking.

"My love, I can't believe I skipped this experience for more than ten years. It's a pity, you were a very young boy when I started having sex. Either you should have been born ten years earlier or I should have been born ten years later. You know, I visited the same high school as you. Maybe I would've been the one approaching you for prom instead of Samantha. Yeah, OK, I know, just some stupid thoughts I have.

"Look at Diana and Sheryl how they pleasure each other. You must know they allowed me to go ahead with you as often as I want it. They conceded I was together with you for only one evening. Now, Honey, help me to fuck you with my ass. I can't wait to feel your cum exploding in my greedy rectum."

She slowly lowered herself onto his chest with her firm, large pillows pushing into his skin which was almost pierced by her long, hard nipples. They passionately kissed and quickly found a perfect rhythm with his upstrokes matching her downstrokes. When their frantic kisses moved to their necks and shoulders probably at least one hickey had been left.

Jill felt his taut scrotum pulsating at her ass flesh while they increased the tempo of their forbidden coupling. She had already begged him to fuck her harder and Todd had complied with his athletic body. She was completely open for him to easily slide in and out of her butt. They worked together as a well oiled machine building up a strong, steady rhythm while only a very fine sheen of sweat appeared on their athletically training bodies. They moaned and panted hard so they had to interrupt their kisses often. The way her body lay on him supported by her hands digging in his shoulder he had no chance to play with her fantastic tits.

Jill panted breathlessly, "My God, Todd, that just curls my toes. It's even better than last time. Fuck my slutty little ass and make me feel like a dirty girl and not a mature twenty-nine-year-old woman." He felt her nails digging into his shoulders but didn't care. He was too far away; lost in this glorious lovemaking act with Jill, unbelievably his mother's workmate and friend.

Then came the moment Jill emitted awesome, unintelligible profanities and loud moans against his lips as he emitted several hard thrusts deep inside her and he felt her ass spasmodically contract around his cock. Todd felt her pussy flushing his pelvis with a copious amount of female cum, as she came violently with a long, loud wailing. A side glance to Diana and Sheryl told him they were watching Jill plunging into a delirious state of carnal excitement.

That set off his own orgasm and he didn't fight to maintain control, as Jill's spasming butt milked the cum right out of him. He felt his cock erratically pulsing as he filled her rectal depths with thick hot cum growling in sheer ecstasy. They fell to the side in a sweaty mess of sexual euphoria, both breathing hard. The sudden move pushed his cock out of her ass but two seconds later he spooned behind her and entered her again releasing her from this terribly empty feeling. Jill moaned approvingly as her ass was filled again. She was swimming in a sea of pure concupiscence dreaming to have his cock in her ass all day and night. As always it took a long time for his anal pecker to wilt in her ass with Jill as the beneficiary of it, savoring her lust in the afterglow of a mighty anal orgasm.

'Two goals accomplished and one woman to go,' Todd thought as his softening cock finally slipped out of Jill's ass entrance which had been closed in the process of his cock going soft. With the last contractions of her anus his flaccid member had been expelled. He remained spooning behind Jill admitting he was a bit exhausted while he watched her beautiful body resting satiated in front of him. Jill pleasurably sighed as Todd took her firm melons in his hands and gently rubbed her teats between his fingers.

"That was so intense," she said eventually, unable to find any other words to adequately describe the moment. "Mmm... it was soooo good, Todd," Jill purred, wiping a strand of sweaty hair off her forehead.

True to their promise to Jill, Diana didn't interfere into their recovering process to demand her claim. She really felt no need to do so because Sheryl made her cum twice as well as she did it to her. As much as they liked lesbian fun, all of Todd's girlfriends agreed it was no match to his divine instrument. A lot of men might be indecisive to see their girlfriends or wives in lesbian action because they look at it as a rivalry to their own efforts but Todd wasn't one of them. He was sure about his alpha-male role between his girlfriends. They didn't want to be called lesbians. They were bisexual but the pendulum swung clearly farther in Todd's direction. And he was repeatedly assured they preferred him as their male lover beyond all bounds.

As Jill and Todd hugged together it happened her breathing became shallow and he realized she had fallen asleep. He looked back at his other girlfriends and asked them how they would like to continue with the fun now that Jill was taking a nap.

Diana exclaimed, "I want you to fuck my ass straight away in the missionary position so I can look into your eyes when you empty your balls in me. If you agree, Sheryl wants to fuck your ass with the double-headed strap-on we brought along."

Todd's excited smile showed his approval and Sheryl quickly donned the harness and as she shoved the big mechanical device in her cunt and turned on the vibration a shudder went through her body. She screwed the dildo Todd preferred most on the front threaded pin. Sheryl lubed the dildo and couple of fingers with KY and rubbed them around his twitching backdoor. Todd moaned as she added pressure, not enough to enter his anus but to tease him with it. Gradually, she pushed a little more and then the fingers popped into his rectum. She could feel how elastically the ring muscle opened up for the two digits.

She twisted and rotated her fingers for some time in his ass until he growled, "Sheryl, no teasing any more. Fuck my ass. Ram that fucking dildo in my pucker."

She laughed lecherously and as she knew Todd needed no more preparation she placed the fat tip of the dildo at his crinkled hole and with a strong, steady push his back entrance yielded and allowed the artificial cock to enter his ass. Sheryl continued with the forward pressure until the leather harness touched his buns and a loud throaty groan from Todd confirmed the entire intrusion. The collusion with his backside shoved the buzzing vibrator deep in her pussy. She groaned loudly as well as a wave of enjoyment rushed through her loins.

Sheryl skillfully moved with him as he got between Diana's spread and cocked legs. He placed his slimy cockhead on her lubed anus and with a strong push it entered her ass. Her asshole resisted for a second, but then opened up to engulf the fat glans easily. At the same moment, Diana clamped her legs high on his back and the pressure on it gave his cock a steady push in her tight rectum without Todd having to do much. It was really only one deep move and his pelvis clapped at her luscious buns. He felt like a velvet glove was wrapped around his steel rod, throbbing deeply in her ass.

Holding him fully embedded in her poop chute with the vise of her legs, Diana pulled his head down to her and engaged him in passionate kisses. Sheryl regretted that from behind she couldn't take part in the tongue fight when they smashed their hungry lips against each other. The only thing she could do was to caress Todd's backside and Diana's clinging legs.

Todd managed to croak out between kisses, "I pity all the men who don't even think about being sandwiched between two hot, randy gals. It feels like my cock fucking your ass, Diana, is an extension of the dildo fucking MY ass. Let's build up a nice rhythm fucking ourselves senseless."

They quickly found this splendid rhythm and a natural cock and an artificial cock moved like steam pistons through their hot cylinders formed by two foaming rectal channels. Diana's leaking pussy cared for ample lubrication on Todd's anal chisel plowing through her booty and Sheryl caught her profusely flowing cunt juices with a hand and applied it on the dildo hammering Todd's ass. Of course, she wasn't unfazed at all with this buzzing vibrator twisting in her churning snatch.

When their fuck orgy turned into frenzy, they were all moaning loudly and breathing hard. Kissing was no longer executable. Diana and Sheryl each screamed twice through mind-blowing orgasms, letting the world know how much they enjoyed it, articulated enough that Todd's housemates had no problem to imagine what happened upstairs. A few minutes later, they heard a male animal grunting and snorting as Todd fired a barrage of cum shots in Diana's ass. It sounded like a bunch of wild dogs were barking. Then a few minutes later there was silence as the fucking trio collapsed on the mattress, entangled in a heap.

Contrary to Jill, who awoke as the three bodies crashed beside her, Todd and his lovers remained aware of the surrounding however a certain daze couldn't be denied. Jill fetched four sodas from the fridge and gave them to her companions who thanked her for the welcoming liquid. It didn't take long for all four to empty the bottles.

Temporarily satisfied of carnal desires they bridged the time until they had to shower and to go to the restaurant with lovely talk about what happened this week at home, especially with his girlfriends' meeting on Wednesday, and Todd informing them about his week here at Berkeley where he truthfully mentioned he struggled some days with his new status as a student but now he had his wits in order. Again he kept Megan as a secret. He wanted his girlfriends absolutely happy to know they exclusively provided for his needs this weekend. That they would also have a lot of fun with him was out of the question.

Nonetheless, the detailed description what happened on Wednesday made his flaccid lump of man meat stir again. His oversexed mind seemed to refuse he already came four times; once after an exciting blowjob and thrice in three insatiable butts. The foursome leisurely made out together but they kept it at a level not to awake a serious arousal again. There was time for that later.

After they showered, they dressed in their sexy clothes and had a fun time talking a few minutes with Todd's housemates who were preparing dinner. The furtive glances Todd and his girlfriends received suited them well. With a sheepish smile he was informed they would retreat to the bedrooms after dinner so they would most likely not be present when he returned with his girlfriends from the restaurant. They badly needed to fuck the way they were turned on from what they heard from upstairs.

On the way to the restaurant, the foursome joked how good they were at making an example for Todd's housemates. These thoughts were forgotten as they caused a lot of attention as the reception lady seated them at their reserved table. Almost all eyes in the dining hall followed their entry. Some quick breaths could be heard as well.

The patrons, especially, clearly remembered this young man from last weekend together with those identical twins. Most of the speculative presumptions they made last week could be now thrown over with this young man having now three goddesses hanging on his side which made no bones about their relationship with this lucky guy. No, he couldn't be an escort considering how they devotedly looked at him. And the assumption the twins and he had been siblings could no longer be upheld. Could it really be he was the lover of all those gorgeous women?

They had fun with what happened around them but it didn't distract them from relishing the food and wine in this excellent restaurant and the waitress seemed to look at Todd with even bigger, sassy eyes than last weekend. They had fun with that, too. The girls whispered in his ear he should invite her because they wanted to eat her out. Todd was happy his hard-on wasn't visible. Truth be told, he would have liked to do it but he wasn't sure whether that would be a good idea. The sturdy man behind the bar wasn't looking pleased. Probably he was involved with this beautiful and sexy waitress.

Two and a half hours later, they walked back satiated with delicious meals and two bottles of an excellent French rosé. Entering the house, they found the hall empty with the lights out except for a small lamp illuminating the stairs for security reasons. When they reached the stairs, they already heard Todd's housemates fucking. It didn't matter to them; they just smiled at each other and hurried to Todd's bedroom where they immediately undressed. The wine and the talk in the restaurant had made them ultra horny again.

When they were back on the bed, feeling the buzz just at the right intensity, the girls asked him to just lay on his back so they could have their way with him. This evening was for their neglected pussies. They arranged a foursome that could easily make big bucks in the porn industry. Todd didn't mind despite his knowing his girlfriends would use his strange disposition to cum multiple times.

For the first round Sheryl straddled his hips, Jill straddled his face and Diana stood behind them so Jill could pleasure her pussy. Each girl had fetched a butt-plug out of Todd's toy drawer and pushed them in their insatiable asses. It would catapult their pussy fun into higher dimensions.

With Jill blocking his view, Todd couldn't see what Sheryl was doing but he felt his cock impaling her pussy, which was damn tight with the butt-plug in her ass. She clearly felt the same as inch by inch vanished in her body until he felt her wet, swollen pussy lips touching the bald skin around his dong. Sheryl moaned ecstatically as his pecker reached the deepest recesses of her vagina. Todd growled into Jill's pussy and set her blood-filled labia into vibration. Diana moaned as Jill placed the first licks between the gaping folds of her snatch.

Suddenly Diana blurted out, "What's that? I've never seen anything like that. How can you do that, Sheryl? It looks incredible."

That got the attention of Jill and Todd as well and as Jill turned around Todd could see what caused the commotion. Sheryl was riding him in the Asian cowgirl position where she only was balancing her body on her feet with the support of her hands resting on his strong body.

Todd exclaimed, "My God! Sheryl, you damn well know how I like it when you ride me this way. Thank you! Ladies, this is called the Asian cowgirl position. It's not easy for the woman on top to perform it. Sheryl can do that because she was a competitive gymnast in high school and she has nothing unlearnt so far. Diana and Jill you can try it later but you won't find it easy to achieve. But now, let's get back to business."

The next two and a half hours they were fucking, sucking, licking, pussy munching, asses fucking with butt-plugs, and so on. They let Todd cum in-between one time in Jill's mouth and at the end Diana and Sheryl shared his second load of the evening. The girls' orgasms were uncountable. Diana and Jill tried the Asian cowgirl position once but they couldn't hold it long enough to achieve an orgasm. Jill had to admit her gymnast experience had been too long ago. They simply got back on their knees and rode him. How much pussy juice Todd swallowed that evening could be worth an entry in the history books.

Afterwards they were exhausted so they just went to the bathroom for body functions, omitting a shower. From the other bedrooms there was no longer anything to hear. As a nightcap, they emptied a bottle of champagne together and then slept soundly the whole night.

They woke up late and took a shower assuming Todd's housemates were already up. It was confirmed as they strolled downstairs and saw them setting the breakfast table.

Todd exclaimed loudly, "Thank you guys. You're the greatest! I could never have found a better accommodation. My girlfriends want to thank you as well."

As they wore the kimonos braless, it was a nice view for the three guys and when they hugged them it was not easy for the guys to restrain themselves from groping their bodies. Todd's girlfriends got kinky when hugging his female housemates.

They whispered in their ears, "What a pity we couldn't eat you out. I bet you four have tasty pussies." His female housemates got immediately wet thinking about it. The passionate hugs told Dan, Jack and Peter they had yesterday made the right choice to deter them from joining the fun.

Fortunately, nobody could deny they had great fun together through breakfast. There were banters and jokes but nothing out of the extraordinary. Sharon, Yana and the twins even laid mild eyes on their boyfriends as they admired Todd's girlfriends openly. However, they couldn't avoid envying Jill's breasts' endowment. The kimono let them have no doubt they were incredibly firm. How could that be with such big globes? Truth be told, Sharon and Yana got some revenge sitting on each of Todd's sides.