An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 30

Story Info
Todd's sexual prowess becomes revealed at the sex party.
15.5k words
4.8
15.4k
5

Part 30 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

I'm sad to tell you this is an UNEDITED chapter. I'm afraid I lost my editor tangentjoker for unknown reasons. I believe I have enhanced my writing in English during the 29 chapters I submitted so far, but I know I still make mistakes an editor has to correct. Please be merciful for those faults in this unedited chapter. I decided to submit it to bridge the time gap until I can find a new editor which will be no easy task I can assure you. Maybe you want to tell me what you think about this chapter without help from an editor. To submit chapters without an editor would clearly reduce the time gap between the chapters. However, don't hesitate to tell me to find a new editor. In this case, please be patient for the next chapters.

In this chapter a sex game is mentioned which is free of copyright. I invented it 46 years ago when I was a member of a crazy clique of sex maniacs. This was in 1968, when free love and promiscuity were ubiquitous. You know the Flower Power era and Woodstock. Weed was easily obtainable for Germans in the Netherlands, where marijuana is still legal. As I'm now in my old days, an opponent to drugs, I couldn't add it to my writing. Fortunately, we didn't have to worry about AIDS and the pill was already on the market. An interesting aspect is that Flower Power originated in Berkeley, California where Todd studies.

*****

The week between Todd's foursome sex fest with his three girlfriends and the weekend of the sex party contained three events which had to be mentioned.

It was Tuesday at lunchtime at Crossroads. He had just finished his large plate of mixed salad he had collected from their famous salad bar when Megan approached him. He was not alone at the table. Female and male fellow students had joined him at the ratio of five to two, which was no surprise for Todd. They were also his classmates. He already knew he had only to snap with his fingers to get the girls, but for the time being he had decided to keep them at a polite distance. Three of them also had boyfriends.

When Todd saw the worried look in Megan's face he felt a rush of adrenalin churning his body, and he immediately went into his well-known protection mode. He knew he had feelings for her. He stood up and didn't hesitate to open his arms for her, and she rushed into them with teary eyes. Todd whispered in her ear, "Honey, everything will be good. Just tell me." He pecked her lips with just the right pressure that she knew what it was meant to be.

Todd quickly introduced Megan to his classmates as a very good friend, and he could see the two guys' eyes almost popping out of their sockets. Megan was not overly sexy dressed in a purple blouse and a black skirt with a modest length just one or two inches above her knees, but her whole package was simply enticing. Todd thought she obviously made it a habit to omit bras. Of course, she didn't need one. He felt it as they hugged, and he believed his male fellow students detected that as well. Her beautiful face and her long, shapely legs surely got their attention. The women at his table had an expression on their faces that was a mixture of anger and envy. They clearly didn't like Todd's intimacy with Megan.

He excused himself and Megan to his fellow students, and they went to a corner of the restaurant where they could talk privately. With a look to his table, he saw his classmates talking a mile a minute. He smiled at Megan and assured her again she could spill the beans without having to worry about it.

Megan started, "My love, I'm sorry I've chased you. I checked on your last class and followed you to Crossroads, but I waited until you'd finished your meal. We've agreed we would be truthful with each other, so I am deeply inclined to tell you I was a bad girl yesterday. I had sex with one of my classmates. I've been horny like hell every day since Wednesday, just thinking about you. One of my male classmates sensed my vulnerability, took me in his arms and kissed me against my will but it was enough to dash all my resistance. I kissed him back, and half an hour later we fucked.

Todd, my love, believe me it was not planned, but truth be told, I needed it. Compared to you, he was just a distraction. A week ago, before we met, I would've said he was a good lover, but that's not true any longer. Todd, we have to face the truth, you spoiled me good for any other man. My love, I had to tell you this, despite I fear you may be angry with me. I just couldn't make love to you tomorrow without revealing I fucked another guy."

Todd took her even tighter in his arms, relishing her fabulous body to the utmost, and whispered in her ears, "Honey, what's good for the gender is good for the goose. Fuck as many guys as you like. We've agreed we're not exclusive with each other, however, this doesn't mean we can't have feelings for each other. I'm very fond of you. I told you so.

"And finally, I am not the man who considers women as spoiled goods for having sex with other men. I don't apply double standards. I am the same spoiled goods fucking other women. In reality I've no problem to consider myself as a male slut. Period! Don't worry. I want to make long and passionate love with you tomorrow. Thinking about tapping your tremendous butt again makes me rock-hard. You surely can feel it."

Megan profusely thanked Todd for his understanding with a megawatt smile. With another peck on their lips they parted, and as Megan passed Todd's table she had a lascivious grin on her face. 'What a sexpot', a lot of other male students thought.

Todd sat back in his chair and was confronted with the interrogative glances of his fellow students. He decided to give them some food for thought.

"Megan Choy is a coed at Berkeley majoring in architecture. She wants to be a major part in an architecture firm. She is an intelligent lady and a bombshell as you registered it. And...she is one of my lovers. Don't be surprised if you see her with other guys. We're not exclusive with each other. Dave and Clyde, you sure can try to get her attention, but I've to warn you; she is a tiger in bed. Insufficient lovers she eats for breakfast."

Hannah, one of his coeds, asked, "If I'm right, she didn't eat you for breakfast? Otherwise you wouldn't be here."

Todd nonchalantly answered without bragging, "She had no reason to do so."

"Wow, Todd, the mystery stud lover. Are you that good?" asked Mary, one of the other five girls at the table.

"I really don't know, Mary. The woman I make love to has to decide that. Todd chuckled inwardly about this understatement. There was no way he would brag about his sexual prowess.

The five girls and even the two guys tried to imagine what Todd could do in the sack. Esther added another question.

"Todd, you said 'one of your lovers'. How many are there?"

To confuse them completely he said fifteen. He counted his seven girlfriends added Megan to them, then his four female housemates he would be connected to at the sex party, followed by his mysterious soul mate at Berkeley and probably two other women.

Now, you could have knocked his classmates down with a feather. They sat there with slack-jawed faces and couldn't comprehend any other question to ask him.

This afternoon they had one more class together, and he detected as expected, he was the talk of the class, despite he really hadn't revealed anything. It was the imagination in the minds of his classmates that caused the commotion.

Even professor Amanda Powell, the docent of this economic lecture, seemed to register something was going on around Todd Walgren. She was not an 'Ice-Queen' and looked at this gorgeous young man with some interest. However, she was happily married so that was the end of it. Todd admired her without showing it. Standing at 5' 6'' in her shapely frame she could easily turn every man's head wherever she walked along.

Her sleek gray business dress, although conservative, couldn't really hide her gorgeous appearance. The two piece suit was nicely stretched by substantial breasts, and the tube like, tailored knee length skirt, couldn't mask her perfect hips and ass. Todd couldn't tell whether she wore a low cut blouse under her jacket or just a bra. All four buttons were closed.

They had already met once at the school gym in the basement of this college. While working on a sweat they exchanged a petty chit-chat. Todd managed not to ogle her in her tight, blue leotard and black leggings. Unfortunately, she wore one of those daunting sport bras. However, her leotard was insufficient to hide her magnificent hips and ass. It was also impossible for Mrs. Powell not to notice Todd's athletic body in his gym shorts and tight tank top.

He carried a confident, casual air around him. Amanda didn't know what to make out of it. He smiled at her in a very friendly manner, but she also got the distinct impression he was a wolf in sheep's clothing. An unexpected shutter went through her body as he emitted a guttural groan as he cursed himself for doing something wrong. Her mind involuntarily linked it to the noise he may make when cumming.

She quickly averted her eyes as she viewed his shorts with the perceptible bulge in it. As Todd wore his tight boxer briefs under it there wasn't much to see but it inevitably fueled her imagination. A thought captured her mind to carefully remind her husband he had started to go out of shape. He was always proud of it in the past. Too many business meetings with lunch or dinner and fewer exercises were the reasons. She left the gym earlier than intended. Todd didn't know she was afraid about her affection for him, but he wasn't stupid not to detect they never met at the gym again. He wondered whether she checked his schedule and avoided him on purpose.

Back to his teacher at class, long silky light brown hair and the flawless complexion of her beautiful face, and her long, shapely legs made her a walking dream for every male around. Three inch heels accentuated her legs perfectly. Amanda stood out from all the other female teachers and she knew it. Todd was lusting after her, but he knew he wouldn't interfere in her marriage even if he would have a chance to fuck her some day. But to tease her, to make her aware of his outstanding sexual prowess, he wasn't averse of it. He didn't consider kissing her and groping her body as cheating.

Todd knew she was thirty-eight-year-old and kept her body in excellent shape with gym work and running. She was married to a business man who was eager to climb the corporate ladder. With a careful investigation by himself he found out her husband was often out of town on business trips; more than she liked it. Of course, his increasing salary was welcomed. There were always enough gossips around. Todd also discovered they couldn't have children. Her husband was sterile because of mumps in his youth. Both his testicles had been seriously infected. Amanda had revealed that to a female fellow member at Berkeley to stop the interrogation about children. Whether the couple wanted children or not Todd had no clue.

The second outstanding event was the meeting with Megan on Wednesday. Todd wanted to thank her dearly for her love she gave him freely and invited her to his preferential restaurant in walking distance to the house. Megan was thrilled and extremely excited and almost couldn't stop babbling. Todd had to calm her down promising her it wouldn't be the last time taking her out. The patrons again couldn't fathom he had another remarkable woman at his side.

Back in his room they fucked their brains out. This time, Megan was nothing but wild, uninhibited and unbridled. She was literally the tiger in bed he had announced to his fellow students. She almost wore him out coaxing five splendid sperm loads out of his system, one in her greedy mouth, two in her juicy pussy and two in the hot furnace of her luscious ass. She turned out to be extremely insatiable. This all happened in a four hour span of time, again unbelievable, for his housemates. At the end Megan could barely walk, let alone drive home so they slept together for the first time. Before going to sleep they shared a bottle of Prosecco and two big glasses of sparkling mineral water to get their fluid balance in order. They were almost dehydrated.

Thursday morning Todd woke up with a wonderful feeling around his morning wood. Fortunately, eight hours sleep were enough to restore the energy in his spent cock. Finally able to open his eyes he saw Megan's mouth enthusiastically playing with his member. She again demonstrated she had learned deep-throat skills since the first time they were together. Todd was always pleased a woman could deep-throat him, but he also was convinced it was far from a necessity for an excellent blowjob. He never demanded it but all his women so far did everything to pleasure him that way. He wanted to pleasure Megan as well but he knew this blowjob was for him and she wouldn't like to be distracted from her efforts.

Megan knew what she was doing, as her pace slowly quickened, and her right hand worked his long, thick shaft. Her left hand palmed his balls and softly caressed them. Leaving his scrotum she ran two fingers along his perineum, then deep into the valley of his ass cheeks where she searched for his anus which was twitching in anticipation. Megan took her fingers from his anus and stirred them in her leaking pussy, to collect her slimy juices. Back to his anus she only had to add a little pressure and they vanished in his ass. Megan knew how much Todd liked ass play. He clenched his butt in pleasure as she wiggled her fingers in it, and then her mouth returned to his cock. His large cock bulged in her firm grip and felt even thicker than normal.

Holding only his glans in her mouth and licking it with her avid tongue she continued to work her hand up and down letting it glide smoothly along his pre-cum covered shaft. Occasionally she looked up at him and smiled. She knew the effect she was having on him and enjoyed every moment of his mental struggle to find release. His contorted face told her so while her fingers continued slowly fucking his ass.

Todd moaned louder as her mouth moved deeper and her tongue rotated around his glans like a livid snake. The pre-cum which copiously oozed out of his slit she mixed with her saliva and worked his full length deep into her throat again. He watched with fascination as all of his cock vanished into the depths of her oral cavern. Megan expertly swirled her tongue around the shaft which was buried to the hilt in her mouth. Also his tight nut sac got visited by her tongue. Todd closed his eyes and groaned in pleasure as her head worked its magic up and down more quickly, grabbing his shaft then with both hands as she vigorously fellated his flagpole.

Her pace was relentless, and he held her head gently as he felt a big orgasm building in his testicles. Megan let his cock plop out of her mouth again and a thin trail of saliva bridged the gap between his dick and her lips. Her eyes fixed on his cock as she placed the slimy substance on it. Her hand wrapped tightly around it again and she proceeded to jerk him off at a steady pace occasionally taking the glans in her mouth and licking around it with her tongue. Todd threw his head back and wailed out loudly feeling his sperm load ready to explode.

"Are you going to cum for me? Are you close?" she asked in a raspy voice.

He just nodded yes since he was almost there. Megan took him back in her mouth and swirled her tongue around his shaft again. Her head furiously bobbed up and down as she pursed her lips and hallowed her cheeks. That pushed him over the edge.

"Megan, I'm cumming," he announced and then grunted as his human geyser erupted.

Todd's coed accelerated her efforts with mouth and hands as he ejaculated in her oral depths. His cock pulsated violently as some of his semen shot straight in her open throat and the rest she swallowed with gusto. As the intense sensations passed from his body, his taut twitching belly relaxed from the grip of his strong orgasm. He looked down and watched Megan collecting all the drops of sperm she could find. She was cleaning his cock, kissing it, licking up and down the shaft as if she were making love to it.

His thick pecker slowly softened in her mouth while she milked it with her hands to lick the final drops of his cum from the slit. Once she was satisfied she had emptied him completely, she ran her tongue around her lips and swallowed one final time. Megan let out a big sigh, leaned over, and kissed him deeply. She knew Todd didn't care about the taste of his sperm in her mouth when they kissed.

They continued with it for awhile and then Megan buried her head in his shoulder. She looked adoringly at him and whispered, "My love, I'm so happy you liked it. I was never aware or had known about it in the past how much fun it can be to pleasure a man to the utmost. I had a short but nonetheless intense orgasm as you shot your delicious cum in my mouth. That had never happened before."

As it was a weekday, they quickly showered because both had a late morning lecture. His housemates were not present as Megan drove here car back to her dorm and Todd strolled in the direction of his next class, ate a hot dog and drank a coke on the way at one of the available mobile food stations. As it was early he omitted French Fries he often had for lunch, too.

When Dave asked him in the lecture hall what this broad grin meant, he tersely answered Megan stayed with him overnight and they had great fun together. Dave was a plain guy, and Todd knew he rarely had luck with a girl. He didn't pity him, not at all. He was a nice dude, pleasurably to talk with, and Todd thought often how he could help him to get laid.

After two more classes in the afternoon, about around 5 pm the third major event of this week happened. Strolling over the campus Todd came across Justin Ingram and they immediately recognized each other. A moment later they fell into a spontaneous bear hug. Todd as always in the past didn't care that Justin was gay. Yes, he was this young guy who was driven from his high school by some bullies. Todd didn't know it, but Justin had to fight with his will not to kiss Todd straightaway. Yes, Justin had the hots for Todd since high school. He hadn't forgotten how he tried to protect him, but he couldn't be around him all days. Eventually, his Dad enrolled him at a private school with strict rules.

Justin didn't know how to proceed after they disengaged from the hug but Todd quickly suggested going over to this outdoor bistro where they could talk. He wasn't in the slightest fazed with Justin's beginning erection pressing into his abs because Justin was two inches taller than him. He was a cute kid in high school but now at Berkeley he was even more handsome.

Seated at a table in the front yard of the bistro they exchanged excited words how pleased they were to meet here at Berkeley again after more than two years. Justin started his explanations about the last two years with a thick thank you for Todd what he did for him at high school.

"Todd, everything I am now I owe my parents. They didn't give a shit about my sexual orientation and choose this private school wisely which didn't allow any kind of discrimination. I even met my first lover there. Todd, you know I'm fond of you, and I know I can openly talk to you. You won't believe it but when I fucked this cute guy for the first time in his ass I closed my eyes and visualized it was you. This private school was the best what could've happened to me. They provided a highly valued education and there were some other gay guys there. I'm proud to say I've worn out six lovers as of today. Unfortunately, my latest lover wasn't bright enough to be accepted at Berkeley. I'm sure it won't take me long to find a replacement. Berkeley is full of gay people. What about you, Todd? I know you weren't happy with your role as a nobody. I hope you had some luck lately."