An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justin, thank you for your concern. Yes, I have, but that happened late in high school when Samantha Baker approached me for senior prom. I'm sure you remember this blond bombshell. What can I say? I became suddenly the center of female attraction. After Samantha, there was Sheryl Huxley, then the Collins twins, Cindy and Claire, after them came Amanda Barnes. You know they were all covetable cheerleaders. Almost every student and also some teachers lusted after them.

"Justin, I even made love to Linda Clark, the school secretary and her sister Carol. Believe me, it's not a fairy tale. A day before I left for Berkeley I made love to Jill Brown, an assistant in my mother's psychology office and then Megan Choy here at Berkeley. Additionally there was Andromeda, my female sex instructor and a neighbor woman named Donna. The best of all, neither of these women I threw to the curb. They're all still my lovers." He didn't mention the special circumstances with Andromeda, Samantha, Donna and Amanda.

For some moments Justin didn't know what to say, but then blurted out, "Todd, I believe you but what most surprises me is your dalliance with Linda Clark. My God, she was unapproachable in high school. If I've counted right you call twelve women your lovers. Almost unbelievable. But when I look at your handsome face with this strong chin and its manly expression I believe everything. Todd, you must know your chiseled body makes my mouth water. My God, I want to fuck your ass. Fuck, sorry I said that. No pun intended."

"Not taken, Justin, but I think we can arrange that."

Justin had taken a sip from his beer and almost spat it out as he stammered, "Fuck Todd, what are you talking about?"

"Justin, it's simple like that. I'm not gay but I like it in the ass. All my girlfriends fuck me with a strap-on. When I contemplated a real cock fucking my ass, I always thought about you. Don't expect any other gay action. Just fuck my ass and I'll jerk me off with my hand. Is that acceptable?"

"My God! My friend! Pinch me that I know I'm not dreaming. That only happened in my wildest dreams. I would like you to fuck my ass as well but I can live without it. As openly you talked with me let me assume you also fucked your girlfriends' asses. Do you think there is a physical difference you fuck MY ass and I jerk me off? I don't think so but I take what you can give me."

"Justin, let me think about it. If I ever fuck your ass it's because of our friendship. I like you but I'm not sexually attracted to you. Please never expect any emotional involvement connected with such an act. I even don't know if I would be able to get an erection let alone cum in your ass. You may be right the physical pleasure is the same but I don't find a male's ass exciting like I do with my girlfriends' butts. To repeat it, I'm not gay or bisexual. Let's play it by ear."

Todd insisted to pay the bill and with another hug they parted. Both had a new cell number in their pants' pockets.

On Saturday afternoon Todd met Betty and Henry, the fifth necessary couple, and Michelle, the master of ceremony for the sex game, after he had cooked an early light dinner for them and his housemates. He had fried thick stripes of chicken breasts and then filled the pot with julienne vegetables he had prepared during the afternoon. He added an Italian green sauce to it and let it simmer until the vegetables were done but still firm to bite. Another delicious dish he served them.

Betty and Henry were an attractive couple and Michelle was attractive, too. Todd thought surely it was a coincidence the two women matched in appearance with the same height and body structure. He hoped to see more of them. Michelle sat beside Todd and he was well aware how she looked at him. A gorgeous guy who could also cook like a chef must be a keeper. He wondered what that meant she wouldn't participate in the game and only moderate it. He had a nice talk with her and got the impression there was a curious sparkle in her green eyes.

After the table was cleared and the dishes done, it was time to start the sex competition. Todd learned there would be two rounds with first the girls lying on luxurious looking large mattresses, the guys inflated while he cooked. He made a mental note to ask them whether he was allowed to make a contribution to what they paid for these five comfortable air mattresses. The second round would be the guys lying on them.

Each round consisted of five legs, with five tasks in each of them for the ones lying there to fulfill. The girls went upstairs and a few minutes later came back buck-naked. Michelle rushed the guys upstairs to undress as well while she started to blindfold the women who were already lying on the mattresses. They all could only take a glimpse at the women's bodies.

When Todd came down in his birthday suit he was utterly surprised Michelle was still fully clothed, something he had to amend immediately. With his confident stride he approached her not caring how she stared at his body and cock. Stretching his impressive posture he exclaimed, "Michelle, Honey, you must be joking with us to be fully clothed while we are all buck-naked. Don't you think that's an embarrassing situation? How can we feel comfortable with the game with a woman fully clad looking at our performance. I understand your boyfriend doesn't like you to participate in the game and I'm OK with it, but we're here at a nude beach where clothes are not optional. Please hurry upstairs and undress. We're waiting for you." The last words, almost a command, were exclaimed with a hypnotic intonation.

The women on the mattresses had followed Todd's demand and couldn't believe, together with the other four guys, when they heard Michelle hurrying up the stairs. She had hesitated only for a few second and then looked at Todd with a beaming face what the guys even more surprised. Michelle had already moderated the spring party but neither of them had come to the idea to challenge her to be naked as well.

"Well done," Todd simply said as he looked at the other guys' astonished faces. With a few glimpses he had already discovered neither of the guys was nearly as endowed as he was. He didn't care how flabbergasted they looked at his body and cock.

When Michelle came back equally naked Todd could tell she was confident in her skin. She easily could be because she was a magnificent woman. Her breasts, while not huge, were well-proportioned to her body and still holding up; her belly was flat, and her legs were long, toned, and smooth. And THAT rear end; a Renaissance artist could only dream of sculpting such a posterior so perfectly round and proportionate to the rest of her figure. He had to admit her behind was no less magnificent than his girlfriends' at home. Her pussy lips looked hairless with a nice patch of pubic hair above the crevice.

Michelle approached the table where she had spread her game plan on and other utilities as she suddenly sputtered out without a second thought:

"You're...Jesus,...Todd,... you're fucking gorgeous. A Greek God at Berkeley."

The words were already out as she held her hand before her mouth and looked apologetically around. Todd mouthed her 'thank you' and the other guys had an accusing expression on their faces.

"Sorry guys, that'll not happen again," Michelle murmured shamefaced.

Of course, Todd's housemates already knew he had a fantastic body but seeing him now naked in all his glory with this fat, long lump of man meat hanging limply down his legs was another dimension. They didn't know that Todd managed to avoid an erection with a lot of clinical thoughts running through his mind. Maybe, he could keep himself in check a little longer. The other four guys, looking at the women on the mattresses and Michelle close to them, had already lost the battle with hardening cocks. However, nobody could blame them with six tempting, hairless pussies winking at them. The Spanish twins were totally bald. Sharon and Yana had a landing strip above their pussy lips and Betty had a patch of trimmed pubic hair above her slit like Michelle.

The first leg of the first round of the sex game was 'kissing' and it should be explained in detail so everybody can understand it. A very important thing is to mix the men and women according to the fixed game plan not to make errors. For the first task of the first leg, Michelle mixed Dan with Yana, Peter with Laura, Henry with Sofia, Jack with Betty and Todd with Sharon.

"You have one minute time to kiss your partner. No other contact is allowed, either with the body or hands. For each task I'll whistle and start the time."

Todd was happy it was Sharon to start with. One minute wasn't a long time but from the first second he laid all his passion in this kiss he could muster. Sharon suddenly moaned in his mouth and he knew she had remembered him from the kiss in this alley. He didn't look at the other guys. He had decided to concentrate on each woman as good as he could. Sharon moaned louder and her nipples hardened but then the whistle blew and the time was up.

Michelle asked the women about their verdict. Yana said Henry, Laura said Dan, Sofia said Todd, Betty said Peter and Sharon smiled as she said Todd as well as Sofia. Michelle had supervised the kissing closely but found no reason not to note Sharon's correct guess and then arranged the second task. They all knew Michelle would reveal the result of the first leg after all five tasks had been finished.

The second time Michelle arranged Dan with Betty, Peter with Sofia, Henry with Yana, Jack with Sharon and Todd with Laura. Also for the second task no actual couple was combined but, of course, that would change later.

Laura needed some seconds to follow Todd's soft kiss at the beginning and then increasing it in passion. The last fifteen seconds they were in sync and kissed fervently, and Laura moaned as well. Laura was undecided whether it was Henry or Todd. She knew Jack too good that he wasn't that passionate kisser and she though about Dan and Peter the same way.

Michelle asked again about the verdict. Betty said again Peter because she had the feeling she was wrong the first time. Sofia said Peter, too. Yana said Jack and Sharon said Henry. Finally Laura decided it was Todd and she said it. Todd made a mental note he hadn't heard one of the other women moan. After Todd Sharon was disappointed with her second kisser and thought it could be the unknown Henry.

The next arrangement consisted of Dan with Sofia, Peter with Yana, Henry with Sharon, Jack with Laura and Todd with Betty. For the first time with Peter and Yana and Jack and Laura couples were matched together.

It was the third task of the first leg, and Todd still could control himself while all the other guys carried serious boners around. As long as he could, he wanted to hide his actual endowment. He didn't care about the pity looks from Dan and Jack still having a flaccid cock hanging around. However, looking at the sexpot below him his calmness was challenged. Looking back at Michelle he was again flabbergasted how these two women matched in appearance; in every which way. They had even chosen the same patch of trimmed pubic hair above their sweet pussy lips.

Betty didn't hesitate to open her mouth as their lips met; in fact she sucked his tongue in her mouth to battle it with vigor. The last fifteen seconds she had her tongue in his mouth and it seemed she wanted to investigate the state of his tonsils. Betty didn't moan or maybe had no time for it but as the whistle blew and Todd retreated she sighed.

Sharon was right with Henry and scolded herself for the last wrong turn. Laura was right with her boyfriend Jack and Yana with her boyfriend Peter. Sofia was wrong when she named Henry. Michelle counted to ten to get a name from Betty and at nine she said Todd.

The fourth task was Dan with Sharon, Peter with Betty, Henry with Laura, Jack with Yana and Todd with Sofia. The fifth task consisted of Dan with Laura, Peter with Sharon, Henry with Betty, Jack with Sofia and Todd with Yana.

Sofia and Yana had no trouble to identify Todd's passionate kisses so all five women named Todd correctly. Also at the fourth task Sharon was right with her boyfriend Dan and at the fifth task beside Yana Sofia was right with her boyfriend Jack and Betty was right with her boyfriend Henry.

Michelle announced that Sharon and Sofia were leading the first leg with three points and only one point behind Laura, Betty and Yana.

This detailed description about leg one may lead to the assumption this is a game for many, many hours but leg one lasted only twenty-five minutes. You know each of the five tasks only lasted one minute. The whole game needs four hours at the most. So if you start at 6 pm the game ends at 10 pm. As earlier in time you start as earlier in time you got to the final stage. Of course, the sexual fun increases with every leg.

Now look at the second leg with the same constellation. During the second leg the guys were mixed with the girls a little differently but with an exact game plan in advance this all was easily to achieve. The second leg was called 'making out'. Again for one minute the guys were allowed to caress the girls' bodies with their hands and mouths. They were not allowed to kiss the girls again or to touch their pussies. Let's describe this leg and the following three (five tasks each again) how it happened to Todd.

When Betty, Laura and Sofia one after another missed his hand caresses and mouth play to identify him Todd knew this was a very difficult leg for the girls. The first task only Yana got lucky to guess Peter, the second task only Sharon got lucky to guess Dan and the third task Laura and Betty got lucky to identify their boyfriends Jack and Henry. The fourth task Todd was matched with Sharon and was happy she already had earned one point. He wanted Sharon or Yana to win the pot of three hundred bucks. Each participant of the game had paid thirty dollar into the pot.

Todd pondered how he could help Sharon and Yana to gain another point as he suddenly recalled the day in this alley where they kissed and his hands groped them. He remembered he had a breast in the palm of his hand and rotated it so a hard, long nipple rotated as well. He had started with their left tits and then changed to their rights. Additionally he had added pressure with his other hand on their mons.

As Todd effected this move and placed kisses on Sharon's neck, which was allowed, a beacon like smile occupied Sharon's face. The same happened with Yana at the fifth task. At the fifth task also Sofia identified Jack. Michelle declared two points for Sharon and Yana and one point for Betty, Laura and Sofia. All girls were already heavily excited and the smell their pussies emitted was intoxicating, but they also were a bit frustrated they missed so many points.

When Michelle announced the third leg as 'cock guessing' Todd knew he was at the end of the rope of his calmness. The very first girl who would take his cock in her hands he would lose the battle and Michelle and the four guys could see him in all his glory.

Michelle again mixed the guys according to her game plan and Todd stood beside Laura who would be the one to make him hard; assumingly associated with a big surprise. With another whistle the moderator started the clock and Todd guided Laura's hands to his member. Despite he couldn't see her eyes the astonished expression on her face was palpable and the intensity of it increased by leaps and bounds as his steel rod inflated explosively in her hands. Laura couldn't see it but felt she couldn't fully cover his length with both hands and realized her fingers didn't meet around. How much space was left between her thumb and middle finger she couldn't determine. She knew it was Todd before the time was up, remembering the Collins' twins yelling the words 'monster cock' repeatedly two weeks ago. She now could also understand why Michelle compared him to a Greek God. Laura wanted to fellate him, but she knew that was not allowed at this stage.

All five girls blurted Todd's name out when it was the round with his fat cock in their hands and they also identified the tackles of their own boyfriends when they stood beside them. Sharon and the twins had the advantage to have felt Peter's slender cock before to name him right. Four girls missed when they had Henry's unknown cock in their hands. Sharon said Jack the same as Laura and Sofia respectively and Yana said Dan. The same way four girls mismatched Jack and Dan mentioning the wrong names. OK, to give the wrong girls credit they sported almost identical uncircumcised dicks and they had no clue about Henry's endowment. Peter was only missed by Betty mentioning Jack's name. She had no clue about his slender cock. Michelle announced three points for Sharon, Yana and the twins and two points for Betty. Sharon remained in the lead with eight points.

After the last girl had his monster in her hands Todd walked back to his position and chuckled inwardly. Michelle couldn't take her eyes from his cock. Her nipples were fully erect, and she involuntarily pressed her thighs together. He had coaxed her into undressing; maybe he could coax her into a nice fuck as well. She was a very desirable woman. Maybe she would forget her boyfriend for some hours. A boyfriend was much less protected by Todd's conscience as a husband like Mr. Powell.

When Michelle announced the fourth leg as 'cunnilingus fun' the excitement between the ten contestants accelerated. The real sexual fun had started. Each girl got a strong round pillow, fabricated as a roll, under her lower back to give the guys easy access to their pleasure spots.

Todd saw with contentment how the leggy girls bent and spread their legs that not only their pussies, but also their asses were in easy reach. He was determined to test the waters. His housemates knew about his desire for a woman's rear opening. Maybe they would identify him with it. He knew one minute wasn't normally enough to make them cum, but he would try. They were already fairly aroused.

Todd was happy his first match was Sharon; again according to the fixed game plan the competitors were not allowed by Michelle to look at it. When he placed his head above her crotch he smelled and saw a delicious pussy and asshole. Her clitoral hood bulged slightly so he assumed her pleasure button was already a bit engorged. He knew Michelle couldn't see what he was doing so he tucked up the hood with a finger and a small, stiff clit was exposed. When the whistle blew he had saved a few seconds and gave the sensible bud two soft licks before he slithered his tongue through the crevice of her labia. Sharon instantly moaned as he searched at the same time with three fingers for her G-spot. He was a bit surprised how easily he detected the rubbery tissue and attacked this area.

Sharon moaned louder and he estimated about thirty-five or forty seconds had passed as he wetted one finger of his other hand in her pussy. He placed the slimy tip at her twitching anus, and as the muscle ring unclenched he pushed it in simultaneously attacking her clit with his flicking tongue and chewing lips. The whistle announced the end of the minute but Sharon was ready to cum, and Todd had to finish what he had started and maybe five second later Sharon cried, "You dirty, fucking bastard. I'm cuuummmiiinnngggg." There were nine observers staring in disbelief how spasmodically Sharon writhed on the mattress. He had retracted his finger so they couldn't see it had been in her ass. None of the other girls were near an orgasm.

As Sharon chanted Todd's name recovering from her sexual bliss, he apologized, "Sorry guys for the extra time but I think you can understand I couldn't leave her in the lurch."