An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the middle of them he had a close look at her sweet, crinkled asshole which jerked in the rhythm of her fuckstrokes. Todd again had to control the strong desire to fuck her ass because that would allow him to cum, if ever. Sofia proved to be a very talented, persistent rider but after her third screaming orgasmic blast, where she yelled for every ear to hear what a wonderfucker Todd was, she fell exhausted to the side. Todd again admired the female species to be able to cum again and again in short order. All the women saw his unfading steel rod and wondered again why he didn't cum. His erection was now perceptibly painful but he had to satisfy Yana as well.

Sofia huddled up to Sharon, Laura, Michelle and Betty while they looked admiringly at Todd who made soft and caring love with Yana in her tight cunt. Sharon had contemplated for some minutes to have another round with Todd but then she realized their sex romp with four strong orgasms in short order were enough. Besides he had also made her cum with his skilled tongue and a finger in her ass. She had the distinct hunch she wouldn't stop after one orgasm with him in her again. She feared she wouldn't stop at all.

They chanted Todd's name encouraging him to fuck Yana well who was already recovering from one intense orgasm with him. He hadn't expected to cum again, but as the five women knelt beside them he wasn't sure any longer. While Yana and Todd were leisurely making love in the missionary position the twins caressed and kissed his upper back. Betty and Michelle cared for his lower back including his unbelievably full, round ass while Sharon caressed his strong legs and waited for the right moment to shove three fingers in his behind which let his dong explode like a broken water hose standing under full pressure. A slightly painful string of cum shots left his overused cock and filled Yana's tight snatch for the last time. However, he was enjoying it nonetheless. Yana was with him to have another wailing orgasm as she felt his sperm shots hitting her vagina.

Afterwards they pushed all large mattresses together, and Todd lay in the middle with the women around him. Their extremities were entwined with each other in a way Todd thought was impossible. They also lay half on him while they had a nice talk and exchanged soft kisses with only a little tongue play. It was also the moment Sharon asked him how the hell he managed not to cum as they all rode him for a long time. He asked them to keep it as a secret and explained his strange disposition with a woman on top of him. He boldly added this pertained only to a pussy but not an ass where he could cum easily. Todd's female housemates made a mental note they could fuck him for hours and hours experiencing endless orgasms.

The women adamantly declared that that was the greatest day of their lives concerning sex and orgasms. They all regretted deeply it would end after this day. They all wanted to sleep with him and make love with him again in the morning and then spending the whole Sunday with him.

With a careful speech Todd reminded his female housemates this was an isolated event, and he was determined to keep his promise to the guys not to make illegitimate moves. He asked them not to try to seduce him and said he had a very strong will. He said nothing concerning Michelle's boyfriend.

All in all after Jack left they were together for eighty minutes and then the guys were released from their purgatory. They looked at their unmistakably well fucked girlfriends and asked Todd what happened after Jack left and he simply said to ask the women. From all of them they got the answer, "No comment!" The fantastic time with Todd was a secret they wouldn't reveal. Of course, the guys weren't happy with it.

Fortunately, Todd's stressed cock had eventually wilted after he had ejaculated in Yana. It was a red lump of man meat with a slightly rough surface, but he knew he would recover. It wasn't the first time.

Michelle packed her carry-all and went upstairs to shower and get dressed. When she came back she said good-by to all of them with a hug and cheek kisses but Todd got a fat, passionate French kiss. Then she left.

With her well fucked pussy it was a good thing her boyfriend was on a fishing trip with friends this weekend. At home, as she thought about Todd, she knew her boyfriend would be in for a big surprise after returning home late Sunday afternoon. All her pent up desire for Todd he would have to endure through wild fucking. She knew she wouldn't be able to get Todd out of her mind soon. Before she fell asleep she smiled remembering her boyfriend knew how close she was with Sharon as a friend. It wouldn't make him suspicious to visit her from time to time. He knew nothing about Todd, and he also maintained no contact with his housemates.

Betty and Henry also showered and got dressed and said good-by with Henry lip kissing the girls and Betty lip kissing the guys. She lingered with Todd noticeably longer and more passionately. Then they also left.

The eight housemates didn't bother to get dressed while they sat together and consumed two bottles of sparkling wine and talked. With all the sincerity Todd could muster he again declared from tomorrow on the girls were off limits for him like before the sex party.

Emptying the second bottle fatigue crept in their bodies, and they called it a day. With a quarter to midnight it was not already tomorrow so each girl said good-night to Todd with a long, passionate French kiss.

Todd waited for Jack and his girlfriends to finish in the bathroom opposite his room and then went in, showered and carefully soothed his cock with a thick layer of his special ointment. When his head hit the pillow he was sound asleep.

...to be continued.