An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her twitching asshole over the full length of his pecker first slowly to feel the million nerves in her ass getting ready again for another monumental event. Kate had decided her young lover was uncomparable to anything she had ever experienced or imagined in her past so she just stopped doing it. She was now on a mission to enjoy every second she was with him together. And that was not only meant for having sex with him.

Kate wailed again in sheer ecstasy. His cock in her ass felt just too fucking good. "Yeeeaaah, Baby, that's it. Do you like my slutty ass fucking your cock? Aaaahhhh, you fill me magically up with your big, fat member. Would you like to see my big, gaping asshole?"

She didn't wait for an answer and let his anal chisel slip out of her ass so Todd could admire her dark hole before her anus slowly closed again. However, before her backdoor was completely shut down her hand came there and pushed his cock in her ass again. Todd growled how good it felt; how precisely she was moving her butt around his steel rod. He assured her he liked her in charge of this anal fuck. He just increased the tweaking of her hard nipples to match her efforts. He stabilized his body on his side so she couldn't repel him with her backside.

"Ahhhhhh, I love your cock up my tight, hot ass!" Kate groaned, sliding his cock in her asshole with longer and longer strokes.

She was on cloud nine and increased her pace with every minute she punched her ass back on his unrelenting spear. Todd licked his lips and looked down at the unbelievable connection of his genital and this magnificent butt. Could there be a better view for a man to see his cock attacking a willing and very permissive booty which accommodated him with ease?

With one hand he found her pussy successfully involved in her anal fuck fest splashing its copious juices on his anal drilling machine. Together with his own pre-cum there was plenty of lubrication available to set her ass on fire without burning it. Kate exclaimed with unabated passion she was having the time of her life. Her body writhed, undulated, her ass churning, but she was attentive enough to maintain her awesome action.

Her anal cavern clasped him tightly, milking his cock to seek the reward in the form of his splendid cum blast. With every move it felt like her walls were trying to hold him inside her. Kate's butt was gripping his cock with small spasms that made her whole body shiver. She was mesmerized how precisely she had learned to caress his devilish instrument with her anal muscles.

Todd had every intention to meet her desire she unashamedly made public. "My God! Todd, I'm climbing the mountain of delirious lust again. Fuck, your cock feels soooo gooood in my ass. I love you. Aaaaahhhhhh, yeeeeessss, I'm cumming again." She cramped her hands in the bedsheet even stronger as the carnal sensations overwhelmed her. Her eyes rolled back to white slits and her body shuddered violently.

Her anal tract spasmed fiercely around his cock and that triggered his own release. "I love you Kate, you're wonderful. I'm cumming, too," Todd cried out loud, and then a barrage of cum shots hit her anal walls; increasing her pleasure to mountainous heights. His dick seemed to expand even thicker and throbbed and jerked with each cum shot. He couldn't avoid making a new hickey on her left shoulder as his mouth chewed on it with verve. The vocalizing sensations of their mutual climax couldn't be unheard by the girls next door.

Fortunately, they would be the only ones involved in their unbridled love making because Kate's condo was on the end of the right hallway. The other two condos on the left hallway were too far away to hear them. Additionally, there was the elevator and the staircase in between the four condos.

Kate's breathing was still a little rapid when she softly told him, "Thank you, Todd. That was another unbelievable anal orgasm. I think I can get obsessed with it. Two sensational climaxes and I haven't really ridden you cowgirl style like I promised you. Sorry, my love. My body tells me we've to postpone that until tomorrow. And it's already eleven o'clock. I could do with a bottle of sparkling wine as a nightcap."

That was also in Todd's interest, and after a quick shower they lazily emptied the bottle while kissing and cuddling together. If ever someone would have filmed them it would show a little unusual couple making out in total peace and contentment. A little after midnight they were tired enough to fall asleep.

Wednesday morning saw Kate lying beside her still sleeping young lover. An enormous rush of happiness went through her body and mind looking at this perfect specimen of a divine man lying beside her. She had been awoken an hour earlier and had already showered; taken care of body functions and cleaned her bowels. Breakfast was almost ready. Only the bacon and the scrambled eggs were waiting to get fried. Coffee was ready and she had set the table.

Kate contemplated for some moments how to wake him up, but then she happily decided to start her anal cowgirl mission. She knew Todd was a heavy sleeper. He had told her he owned a special alarm clock he couldn't shut down easily or throw it away. His mother wasn't available at Berkeley to wake him up. Kate wondered how long it would take for him to sense in his sleep that his cock was up her ass.

She carefully lubed her backdoor to make the entry of his monster especially easy. Kate straddled him in the regular cowgirl fashion with her knees beside his waist. She carefully took his morning wood in her hand and rubbed the fat cockhead through her slippery rear crevice. It already sent shivers through her body prodding her anus with his warm, fleshy knob. She had never had a cock in her hands which was so warm and soft on the outside and also equipped with a steel hard shaft.

It made her happy she would now complete her mission to have him in her ass in all four major positions. Their first accidental anal sex happened missionary style last Saturday. The second time they had fun in the doggie position on Sunday, and yesterday Todd fucked her laterally from behind. And now it was time to really ride his cock with her ass on top of him because she didn't count the quick fuck on the couch yesterday as an accomplishment. Sure, she came very hard but for Todd it ended way too quickly.

Kate had only to add insignificant pressure with her anus on his fat glans, and she opened up for him without much effort. She was very proud of herself she had already achieved her goal to make her lover easily happy with anal sex. She knew how to train her pelvis with kegel exercises so her pussy and ass would always remain a tight fit for his big dick.

When her anus snapped shut behind the substantial ridge of his cockhead she held still and emitted a deep satisfied sigh. An emotional rollercoaster had her in its grip and produced tears in her eyes. With her husbands accident four years ago she thought her exciting sex life was over because she couldn't abandon him. Her lovers after his accident had only been soulless distractions.

And now an eighteen-years-old student at Berkeley gave her this life back. She didn't doubt his confession for one second he was in love with her as she was in love with him. Fortunately, she found out in that short period of time she could remain in love with her husband, too, but her fun life was now focused on Todd. However, she had every intention not to neglect her husband. She would show him he was still a major part of her life.

Henry Burns, her husband, had needed time to get over his emasculation, but his strong will and his excellent brain functions didn't make a fool out of him. Despite his temporary weakness he had everything under control with the companies he owned. He had the executive management of his companies under his reign but on a very pleasant partnership basis.

He also was still the chairman of all companies and his staff respected him. He trusted his excellent upper management, but he also had his spies there. Prevention was better than curing. Kate and Henry's son was the CEO of the biggest company, a manufacturer of automobile parts. Their son was already a forty-nine percent shareholder which made him a millionaire. He was happily married with two kids.

Despite Kate had tried last Thursday evening and Friday not to reveal too many glowing details about her encounter with Todd, Henry imagined correctly this young man must have become an important friend and lover for his wife. He saw her face almost constantly beaming, and he realized she often thought of him.

He was happy for his wife because jealousy left his mind a long time ago after he accepted she needed lovers to keep her sane. Henry had already decided to ask Kate some day to bring Todd with her so he could meet him. He would wait a month or two to see how their relationship progressed.

It was a gift of god that Kate didn't leave him after his accident. One may think that had something to do with his wealth as a mega millionaire but that was not true. Kate was rich herself. Her wealth came from legacies of her maternal and paternal grandparents. They all died in their nineties. Her maternal grandparents died in France and her paternal grandparents died in the States.

Kate's mother was still alive at the age if seventy-six, but she returned to France after Kate's father died six years ago at the age of seventy-five. She was a joint heir of an aristocratic family in France. There was a chateau waiting for her, and her bunch of relatives was not far away to visit. Kate's father had her swept off her feet and brought her to America where her title countess nothing mattered. In Kate's birth papers nothing was mentioned of her aristocratic ancestry. But in all of her personality and physical presence it was evident.

These thoughts flashed through her mind as she relished for some moments the feeling of Todd's divine scepter stretching her asshole. Slowly she sank down on him, pushing him into her rectum until the invasion was profound, and her ass carefully touched his skin. Securely connected with Todd Kate bent forward on her forearms and lovingly kissed Todd awake. Her hips established a life of its own moving slowly back and forth to drill his mighty pecker one or two inches in and out of her butt. Her moves also made sure her hard nipples rubbed over his chiseled pecs.

The first thing Todd thought as he woke up with a hot, tight cavern surrounding his morning wood and soft lips kissing him was he wanted to never again wake up with his horrible alarm clock. Wasn't this kind of awakening so much better? It was, especially after Kate's tongue opened his lips and battled his tongue. The older woman was prepared for a morning breath but didn't care. However, as their kiss got wilder she was surprised Todd didn't have any bad morning breath. He smelled and tasted relatively fresh. Maybe the careful treatment of his teeth with an expensive electric toothbrush was the reason. He also used mouthwash solution three or four times a day.

The more their voracious mouth battle with vivid tongues progressed the more the dance of her ass over his rigid pecker accelerated with verve. Like a rod of glowing steel his cock set her ass on fire. Deep in her mind was emerging an insight she had become a new woman formed by her young lover.

She had liked anal sex in the past but this was a totally new dimension. She responded to Todd in a formerly unthinkable way; totally engrossed with his personality, his physical presence and this unbelievably perfect piece of man meat. Additionally, every smile, every fleeting kiss, even the smallest touch, filled her with enthusiastic joy and her pussy would tingling every time. And with his cock up her ass it was nothing more than celestial bliss; making her cum again and again in no time. The sensations she felt now she would have discounted in the past as stupid exaggeration.

"Ohhhh, yeesss, it feels sooo good," Kate hissed and then the dam broke, and she was washed away in the floods of her multiple orgasms. She was caught in sexual rapture and didn't register she hammered her ass on his cock like a beast in rage; how she bit in his shoulder; how she panted in his mouth trying to suffocate him with her unleashed tongue and how her cries of ecstasy resounded through the condo.

She somewhere felt a little pain but she couldn't make the reason out of it, and it made her even crazier with lust. Additionally, it felt like a faucet was broken in her body because hot floods drowned her insides. It catapulted her probably light years ahead into another galaxy where nothing but carnal desire existed.

It was Todd in his crazy state of mind who made that happen. He imperceptibly pinched her nipples very hard as a huge amount of hot liquid power left his cock and flooded her bowels to the extend that it literally splashed out of her ass with each backstroke of her hips. He marginally registered her pussy squirting, too; bathing his abdomen in a huge amount of female cum triggered by endless orgasms which were finally too intense for her.

One moment, Kate was still moving and screaming, and the next moment she broke down on him and passed out. This time the sensory overload was really too much for her overpowered mind. Probably most men would be in fear about her health, but Todd had experienced that umpteen times before. It was important that she was breathing, and that was she doing hard.

Todd's body was drenched with slimy secretion. It was Kate's female cum on his torso, and it was his cum below on his thighs which had splashed out of her asshole. He didn't care because a warm shower would wash that away. He assumed the bedsheets to be a mess, but that would also be quickly corrected by changing them.

Kate needed fifteen minutes to come to her senses, and then he helped her staggering into the bathroom where he supported her in his arms for many more minutes while the shower heads cascaded the warm water over their bodies. When Kate was steady on her feet Todd lovingly and carefully washed her. When he was busy with her back he suggested taking her hands on the grabpole and bending a little forward. She obeyed with a giggle. Her ass was now at his attention.

When she felt the sponge moving through her ass crack she finally found words. "Todd, washing me there feels comfortable. How does my asshole look like?"

"Darling, I think it is over for you to feel sore after anal sex, but you were really into it how hard you pushed my cock in your ass that a faint redness is still there. I don't think that will bother you any longer."

They finished the shower and went to the kitchen where Kate made fresh coffee because the old one was stale. She hadn't thought her morning ride would last that long. Todd asked her how she liked the bacon and eggs, and she answered she wanted the sliced bacon to be fried and than the scrambled eggs poured over them. He grinned when he told her that was also his favorite.

Sitting at the table and eating Todd asked Kate, "How do you feel now after you have passed out?"

"Todd, my love, you've made me a new woman. I feel euphoria like I'm in heaven. Every second we are together you make me feel prominent. Every second we are together you make me feel wanton, and I like that very much. I'm happy to be your slut in the bedroom. I know you like that.

"I think that was the reason this last orgasm was so out of this word. We are both in sync, and we both want to pleasure each other to the utmost. Let me say it only one time. Until my husbands accident I lived a sensational life, but now I wish to be at least twenty years younger to have more time with you at hand. I don't know how long I can maintain this body in the shape as it is. And I don't know how long I can be the slut in the bedroom you like so much."

"Kate, I love you. I'll still love you when you're a wrinkled old woman with grey hair. Yes, you're right, there may come the time when sex between us is no longer your priority, but that doesn't matter to me. I don't care if your body gets wrinkled and crinkled. As long as you want to make love with me I'll be there for you. And if not you'll remain a wonderful friend to me. I'll do anything that your craving for my cock is a strong one as long as possible. You know beauty lies in the eye of the beholder and love normally conquers all."

Todd was mature enough to know that was a half-baked, romantic forecast to the future but that was how he felt it. He was sure Kate knew exactly what he meant with it.

"My God! Your parents have made a sensational job to raise you to this magnificent, wonderful man I love so much."

Todd didn't answer because his longing look was worth a thousand words. It was their second breakfast, and they felt their love for each other got stronger every moment.

After the extended breakfast and a lot of loving talk it was almost noon. They drove to the nearest mall to buy groceries and beverages for the condo. It was great fun shopping together as a designated couple for the first time. All the people around were staring at them how they interacted with each other, but now they were completely used to. More than once they had a big grin on their faces.

After they stored their purchases away in Kate's almost new Chevrolet Tahoe she drove Todd straight to the Haas School of Business for his two Wednesday afternoon lectures. It was only a twenty minutes walk from there to her condo. He told Kate he would be back about 5 o'clock.

This Wednesday evening they drove to San Francisco to see and hear a guest appearance of the Berlin Philharmonic under the conduction of Sir Simon Rattle. Eight years ago at the age of 10 Todd saw this famous orchestra at the Waldbühne, Berlin.

Before the concert they dined at the Jardinière, a very good restaurant near the Davies Symphony Hall and the parking facilities. At the restaurant and at the concert hall they made, as always, no secret out of their infatuation for each other. Additionally, Kate in her deep blue evening gown and Todd in his designer suit were a remarkable appearance in themselves. Her gown showed a decent décolleté and her nipples pointing through the fabric made it clear she wore no bra. The men in the restaurant drooled after her and the women looked unmistakably envious when Kate once celebrated the walk to the ladies room on her high heels. A model on the catwalk couldn't do it better.

While the orchestra later made a midway break through their program Kate and Todd got followed by a lot of curious eyes while they went to the lobby where they drank a glass of champagne and ate two canapés.

Kate was so proud of her young lover how confidently and nonchalantly he presented himself that she felt the desire to make her love for him public to all the people around them. She wanted to cry it out loud. Especially to the women who looked at Todd with explicit eyes. Of course, Kate knew in advance socializing with him would be a great success. Truth be told, Kate was observed from men by as many explicit eyes.

However, if someone would have dared to lift the hem of Kate's loosely falling, long gown up to her waist one would have probably changed the opinion of her appearance from sexy-elegant to slutty because she wore no panties. Additionally, with a much closer inspection, one would find out there was the thread of a tampon hanging out of her pussy like she was on her period. But it would have been a much more disturbing discovery to find the handle of a butt plug lodged between her ass cheeks. Why that?

Simply because Kate couldn't control herself. She was horrified about herself to have forced Todd to deposit two sperm loads in her pussy and ass after he returned from school. That was not long ago, and she remembered everything. The ass fuck part of their rampage was excitingly long where she fulfilled her second cowgirl duty riding his huge cock in the reverse position. Todd was simply mesmerized how unceremoniously Kate switched from vaginal to anal. She grabbed his slimy cock, placed it against her asshole and slammed down on it; splitting her anus forcefully open and burying his dong to the hilt in her bottom. She was intensely aroused and almost out of control that she didn't even register the initial entry pain she created in her frenzy.