An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed back and said, "No, my love, that's not quite right. My hard cock is there for therapy reasons. Please spread your legs a bit but don't move you body. Yes, that good. Now I can place my cock between your thighs. Can you feel my warm flesh on your pussy?"

Kate moaned approvingly as he moved his cockhead between her labia and she got instantly wet. She tried not to move or to shudder. This strung-out position made her back-ache almost bearable. She felt more pressure at her cunt entrance and then he entered her vaginal heaven ever so slowly. It didn't make her tension vanish, but it distracted her from the uncomfortable feeling in her back. Her cunt reacted as always with ripples of pleasure around his prominent intruder. He plowed deeper at a leisurely pace, with immeasurable control, and then his pelvis came to rest against her beautiful bottom

Todd coated her back for the first part of his therapy very carefully with massage balm to make her skin soft and receptive for the following massage with the amber oil. Amber oil proved to be very much suitable to slacken the callous muscles in her back and that should have an immediate effect on her pain point which he easily detected as he spread the soothing, warming balm over her whole back. He rubbed her with feather-light touches to avoid any additional discomfort.

When Todd was satisfied with the state of her warm skin he used the amber oil and massaged her back, yet carefully sparing the area of her pain point. There was a different kind of massage necessary. He finished the second part of his treatment and asked Kate how she felt.

"Much better, I believe. Honey, you've got magic hands. My back feels very much relaxed and the pain has lessened a bit. Your wonderful cock in my snatch is a very good distraction, too. Keep going please."

"My love, I'm pleased you like it so far. By the way, your pussy feels as good as you like my dick. I'll use now a special part of my massage skills, and that means it may include some pain. Tell me if it's too much to endure it. We can make a break until you're ready to continue. Do you have any tissue paper available?"

"Yes, Darling, fortunately I do. Look at the right side of the wall closet. There is a large drawer and there should be a roll of tissue paper I used to create sewing patterns. Some years ago I had the foible to make a dress for me, but it was too complicated. I was just not skilled enough to do it."

"Great! I'll look for it when I'm finished with the massage. Now comes the moment of truth. I'll start to relieve your tension. I hope I'm at least partially successful. To help you to endure it I'll move my cock in your love grotto as good as I can. It's a pity I can't caress your beautiful ass with this inviting opening between your sexy, round cheeks. I need both of my hands for your treatment."

Todd managed to fuck her with three inches of his mighty pecker while he coated her backbone with amber oil. He was proud of his coordination skills that he could do it properly. Then he adjusted her spine with the palm of one hand from her neck down to her tailbone. He used the other hand as governance. He repeated it ten times, and then she was ready for the final approach. He distributed more oil in his right palm and placed it softly on her pain point.

He neither moved his hand nor did he add pressure for five minutes. He let the amber oil do its work while he fucked her softly which emphatically created soft moans of pleasure. It was his intention to get her mind off the pain she inevitably would feel. He made his soft strokes a little faster to coax some louder moans out of her until he was confident the required orgasm was on the way. His cock bathed in an extremely wet pussy and the squishing sound proved that.

It was the moment when Todd put his left hand over his right hand and added some pressure. He was trying to disintegrate her tension knot with circular motions. Kate felt some pain, but it paradoxically fueled her arousal and brought her nearer to the culmination point. She knew from her studies that there was always a biological connection between the neurochemical pathways used for the perception of both pain and pleasure. So she was not really surprised or concerned that she was able to endure the increasing pain because her body was consumed by mighty heatwaves of orgasmic sensations. It was favorable Todd's workout at her injured back kept her body in check; preventing her from shaking in carnal pleasures. She trembled a bit but that was OK.

She caroled as she heard Todd bellow in carnal ecstasy. She didn't know her cunt played the role of a milking machine, squeezing, tugging, releasing, then repeating the process over and over again, wringing hot floods of cum out of his pulsing balls, filling her greedy twat to the brim. Kate hissed and squealed, feeling the stream of his potent seed deep inside her, feeling so full and very much adding additional pleasure.

When his cock fired the last weak spurts of cream in her pulsing and spasming snatch Todd slowly reduced the pressure of his hand until it stopped completely. It was enough for now. Kate was still in her blissful world so the aggressive pain should have been at least partially subsided before she came back to earth. He waited until his dick became flaccid and then withdraw from her to fetch the tissue paper. He also found scissors there so it was easy to cut a width from it; two feet long and one foot wide.

Kate had her faculties in order when he returned to the bed. She lay there still strung-out to relieve her back. Her thighs remained spread after this unexpectedly delightful sex act, and Todd could see some of their combined juices oozing out of her delicious pussy. He resisted the urge to lick her labia clean. He feared he would just fuck her on the spot again. He had to finalize what he had started and hoped she would feel better afterwards.

She didn't try to turn her head as she murmured, "My love, you gave me a strong but also a strange orgasm with the pain involved. I know from research that this is not uncommon, but for me it was the first time. I don't think I want to repeat that. Shall I remain in this position? I'm comfortable with my head stress-free lying on the pillow. There is still a dull pain in my back."

"Honey, that's no wonder given how seriously I worked on your back. I hope it'll vanish in an hour or two. I hope the amber oil and the tissue paper will do their final work to slacken your tension and making you feel better. Don't worry. There is no pressure again."

Todd coated her back again thoroughly with the oil and covered it with the tissue paper. He carefully straightened it that it stuck at her back skin. Then he covered her whole body with another large beach towel. He brought her a glass of orange juice and she sipped it with a drinking straw. It was good for her recovering phase that she got tired from the massage and her orgasm. Todd assured her he would watch over her while she took a nap. He kissed her softly, and then she was already asleep.

Todd was not tired enough to take a nap as well so he just lay patiently beside his love and watched her angelic face while she slept. His strong cum explosion had effectively satisfied his primal needs. However, Todd was an extremely sexual creature and he wouldn't mind fucking her again. He hoped she would heal enough that she would ask him to make love to her magnificent ass again. There was also this harness in his bag.

Kate napped for two hours. Her body moved three times, but he was quickly with his hands on her upper back and bottom to prevent her from turning into another position. She just moaned as her body complied with his direction. When he felt her waking up he removed the tissue paper and dried off her back from the residues of the amber oil. He used a very soft washing mitt. He asked her to turn carefully around and to tell him about the feeling in her back.

Todd could see on her face she was expecting the severe pain to come back at every moment but it didn't happen that way. Her trepidation turned into a happy smile and she exclaimed, "My God, Todd, how could you do that? The pain is negligible now. It feels no more than how it feels when I bump my back into an object. It's easy to tolerate it. My love, you could make an easy living as a chiropractor. With your own office you could make a fortune. More than 25 million Americans visit chiropractors annually."

"Darling, that may be true but it's not my profession I want to choose. By the way, the requirement for a license is the completion of a four-year resident program in chiropractic. That wouldn't match with my business studies at Berkeley. Last but not least I'm not a real chiropractor. More than the use of my massage skills I haven't learned about this kind of medical treatment. I'm happy to use it occasionally on a lovely woman like you, and I'm proud I was successful. You know, the amber oil, the right pressure and the essential motion of my hand did the trick."

Kate eventually used her restored mobility to push Todd on his back and laid down on him. She took his cock between her thighs and rubbed it with them. She made sure her wet pussy provided the needed lubrication. Her weight bothered him not in the least as she covered him with her lean body. Her nipples were already hard on his pecs. After a toe curling French kiss she declared, "My Love, your excellent treatment cries for a reward, but I'm not quite sure how to perform it. Honey, what would you like me to do?"

Todd knew from the tone of her voice she was going to tease him so he answered with mock insecurity, "Kate, what do you have in mind for my cock. You know it had already the pleasure to be in your sweet pussy. Do you think it would be suitable to put it in your...?

Kate interrupted him with matching mock indignation, "You pervert! I know what you want me to do. How can you expect I would put this monster thing in my poor asshole? You would split it apart that it would never be the same. You can't expect I would bear the outrageous pain that comes with such a disgusting act."

Todd sounded subdued as he begged, "Honey, maybe it won't so bad. Millions of couples, heteros and homosexuals, do that every day. Would you accept a compensation for your efforts to split your anus open for my dick?"

"Todd, what do you have in mind?"

"You could put a dildo in my poor asshole as well." Todd would make a good actor how he let his voice trembling with fear.

"OK, Honey, that's a notable offer, but I expect you to go first. Then you can see what you insist on having your way with my tight butt hole. And it's me choosing the right dildo."

Todd sounded now as the most submissive wimp on earth. "I agree."

Kate mercilessly smiled. This role play was going to be great fun. She knew Todd was used to anal play, but she had no clue how big the dildos had been he had already taken in his ass. Some time ago she had bought a ten inch dildo with a thickness that matched Todd's real thing, but she had never used it. Now it was this dildo she exactly had in her hand.

We know Todd was used to anal sex, but this was by far the biggest dildo he had ever imagined to take it in his ass. So he had only partially to act as he said with trepidation in his voice, "Kate you can't believe I would ever accept such a monster dildo in my ass. It's even longer than my cock."

"Yes Honey, you're right with the length, but the thickness around is the same. Why should I put a thinner dildo in your ass when you want to put your monster in MY ass? It's only fair play. What goes around, comes around. Be a man and take it like a man."

"Do you have proper lube? You need plenty of it to put this thing through my anus."

"Todd, you're lucky. Some time ago I bought a new package of KY Jelly because it was on sale." Kate went to a drawer in the bedroom and came back with a sizeable tube of this reliable lubricant. She carefully coated the dildo and came to realize what a monster she intended to put in Todd's ass. She was indecisive for a moment, but then she saw Todd's sparkling eyes, and the way he licked his lips could only be interpreted as an anticipatory thrill.

However, her voice was hoarse as she told her lover to bend his legs and hold them beside his body. As he did so his puckered rear hole came into excellent view. Kate trembled with excitement. She had never done anything like this before; neither with her husband and lovers nor her lesbian lovers. And now there was this young sex god waiting for her to plug his butt with a huge dildo. She was more and more convinced there was no second man on earth to match Todd's sexuality and manliness.

He instantly moaned and told her how good it felt as she applied KY on and in his asshole. From one finger she quickly changed to three fingers which she pushed in and out of his receptive sphincters before he suddenly demanded, "Kate, please put that fucking dildo in my ass. I'm ready for it. Don't go slow, just ram it in me. Don't worry about me."

Todd's rubbery ring muscle had blossomed to a state that clearly indicated he was used to anal sex. This was furthermore confirmed when she didn't need extraordinary pressure to open up his anus for the fat knob of the dildo. A deep, guttural moan escaped his lips as the first two inches of this fat rubber thing disappeared in his ass.

Todd instantly returned to the role play and hissed, "Please, Kate, let me get used to this monster thing in my ass. I almost can't bear the pain that was shooting through my lower body. It feels like it's tearing me apart." He panted loud and hard to make his words believable. Sure, he had felt some pain, but that had vanished quickly after the initial entry. His trained sphincters proved that even a huge dildo like this was not a real problem for him to take.

Kate knew they would return to the role play when it was her part to take his cock up her ass, but now the excitement overwhelmed her and she instantly established a double action that made Todd crazy with lust. He knew he wouldn't last long as she fucked his ass with the fat dildo and her head bobbed up and down on his flagpole that seemed even bigger than ever. He assumed a good part of his blood reserves were filling his prick.

Todd was on the verge of insanity and pleaded nonsensically with her to fuck his ass with her cock harder and fill it with cum. He didn't know Kate had lately discovered a cumshot dildo in her favorite internet erotic shop. It could be filled, for example with milk, to produce an almost realistic ejaculation. She made a mental note to buy one as soon as possible. She was sure it would be a fantastic surprise for him to get his ass filled with cream.

She was almost unaware her free hand had slipped between her legs +++and was desperately frigging her pussy toward her own orgasm something she had never done before with a man present. Neither her husband nor her lovers had ever seen her masturbating. With Todd she felt no inhibitions.

Kate was totally engrossed in the sensations fucking her lover's ass and pamper his cock with a lecherous no hand blowjob that she almost missed his yelling. "Kate, be ready. Aaaaaahhhhh, my God! I'm cumming! My God, I'm cumming hard." He was unable to hold back any longer despite he tried to prolong this incredibly depraved act. This fat dildo fucking his ass and her expert blowjob was too much for him. He felt the skin of his nut sac tighten around his bloated balls, and then his mighty cum load exploded. Liquid fire shot through the shaft of his geyser and flooded her oral cavern.

Yes, without a doubt, this was the biggest load of man cream Kate had ever had to cope with. Todd was roaring in ecstasy as his cock filled her mouth with monstrous spurts of cum. She wasn't able to swallow it all in due time because she was distracted as his ejaculation triggered her own release. Kate's body stiffened and then she came hard while her fingers twirled over her throbbing, swollen clit. Her excited screams of pleasure were muffled by his spurting monster dick.

For Todd it wasn't the first time he got ass fucked and a greedy mouth made him cum, but with Kate as a novice of this lewd act it was incredibly mind-blowing. He expected his nuts to shrivel to the size of peas after her slurping and sucking mouth had been successful emptying them completely. With his hands on her head he had to control himself not to ram his spewing dick in her inexperienced throat. On the other hand, Kate was fortunately experienced enough to keep her quivering jaws in check not to bite into his magic scepter.

It was good that he lay on his back so the missed spurts coated his long shaft, his balls and the hairless base of his cock. After Kate emptied her mouth with gusto it was easy for her to clean him with her mouth and tongue. She felt wonderful to do it in the afterglow of her orgasm. For a spectator it looked like a cat was licking off a lot of spilled milk. When she swallowed the last parts of his splendid sperm explosion she really purred like a cat that ate the canary.

When Kate slowly retracted the dildo from his gaping asshole, she gave him a sweet kiss and laid her head on his shoulder. She didn't need to ask him how much he had liked this. His face was beaming with passion and contentment as they slowly regained their senses. She felt the same passion and contentment for herself. Life with Todd was unpredictable. She wondered what he had next in store for her.

...to be continued.