An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 35

Story Info
New prospects for Todd, and Kate makes a confession.
11.2k words
4.75
9.9k
1
0

Part 35 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter was kindly edited. Great job. Thank you Mike.

*****

While Kate and Todd rested in comfortable silence together, occasionally exchanging soft kisses, their brains seemed to be telepathically connected because they had the same thoughts in mind. They reflected what had happened since they met at the bookstore. Todd thought he was the luckiest man on earth to have found Kate, and his soul mate had to concede not even her wonderful husband had made her complacent with her sexual nature like Todd did. He was a catalyst who turned every woman on sight into a wanton, sex-crazed bitch in heat. She felt extremely complete as a woman now who wanted to be nowhere else than snuggling with him and playing with his cock which already reacted with new hardness to her delicious finger play.

Kate was in a delirious state of happiness as she stroked his cock and felt his warm, strong body under her. Skin on skin with her young lover kept her pussy tingling in the afterglow of her recent orgasm. She remembered his mighty cum explosion and mentioned to him it was the biggest cum blast she ever had to swallow.

He responded, "This had something to do with the stimulation that the dildo caused in my ass. You know, the seed out of my testicles is a vanishingly low part of a man's ejaculate. More than ninety percent of the sperm volume is produced by the seminal vesicles and the prostate. The seminal vesicles are a pair of glands that are positioned below the bladder. I've early discovered that a dildo up my ass had an enormous influence on the volume of sperm production. I think the stimulation of the seminal vesicles and the prostate do the trick. Now you are prepared for a huge load when we do that again."

While Todd explained that he savored the feeling of this gorgeous woman partly lying on him. Her nipples, still hard as pebbles, were piercing into his skin. He was playfully busy with his hands caressing every part of her body he could reach. As her front was mostly attached to him the most accessible parts of her body was her back and her magnificent ass. He admitted again her full, round posterior felt bigger on her lean frame than it was in reality. Her gymnastic exercises kept it in a firm condition but there was the pleasurable softness on the outside he could feel under his hands as he gently kneaded her delicious flesh.

The grip of her hand around his hard cock simultaneously tightened as he crept some fingers into the crack of her butt. They were exchanging a long, passionate French kiss as Kate suddenly moaned loudly in his mouth. Yes, his fingers had reached her anus which jerked in anticipation of more to come. But before he would test the tightness of her rear opening he reached for her pussy where he found more than enough slimy substance to coat his fingers. Kate was well aware droplets of arousal dribbled from her slit. Todd didn't have to do much to get her fire burning. His presence was enough to let her juices flowing. However, he didn't miss to fingerfuck her twat a few times to release even more thick secretion. Her moans got louder, and then Kate decided to change again into role play mode like they did an hour ago.

"Todd, do you really intend to put this long, fat stake of hard flesh into my poor ass? You know, it'll never fit. I can't even get my hand fully around it. You would tear me apart. How could you ever imagine I would let you do something like that?"

He looked like a whining kid that was denied its favorite toy as he protested, "I gave you my ass as compensation and you promised you'd let me do it with you, too."

Kate continued to jerk him off gently as she pointed out she had only said it was a notable offer and not to let him actually do it with her as well.

Todd increased his whining as he emphasized she couldn't be such a cold-hearted bitch to deny him that pleasure. "I've accepted the pain in my ass, and I think it's your damn obligation to let me shove my cock up your ass, too. I assure you I'll prepare your asshole very carefully."

Kate pretended to mull over his objection before she finally conceded, "OK, my love, I allow you to prepare my butthole, but if I ever say 'UNCLE' you'll stop immediately. No other word is important. Let me get on my hands and knees to give you outrageous access to my virgin opening. I swear, you better know what you're going to do."

"No worries, Honey, I checked the issues of anal sex on the net carefully. One thing I often read was that the woman in question has to be in agreement with this kind of love making, and she has to be relaxed that she could savor it. Resistance doesn't do any good."

Todd grinned lecherously as he looked at her tightly closed yet not so virgin puckered hole. He brazenly continued with the role play. "How do you feel, my love, to offer me shamelessly the most private part of your body? You're a nasty GIRL, you know?" He again deliberately used the term 'girl' for his fifty-one-year old lover.

"My God, please Todd, don't talk like that. It's enough I feel very vulnerable to push my ass high in the air to your unobstructed view." Kate made her voice trembling as she blurted the words out.

Todd laughed mirthfully and laid his hands on her soft, round buns. He gently pushed them apart and dove with his head in her open rear crevice and licked with his broad, wet tongue through it; leisurely from her tailbone with this nice dimple there down to her perineum. He didn't forget to give her anus a few extra licks.

Kate shrieked as she felt his tongue in her ass crack, but it was more a cry of surprise than out of role play. Her fondness for anal stimulation made it difficult for her to stick to the imaginary script. She could barely suppress a loud, exciting moan. Instead she protested angrily, "Todd, no...please... no. You can't wish to do such a dirty thing. You can't wish to lick me there. Please consider this is the hole where I...damn...you know." In her wicked state of mind she almost had said, 'where I shit,' but thought the shortened script version was better. To speak about dirty. Despite of her back ache which Todd fortunately had been able to remedy she had carefully cleaned her bowels. You never know.

Todd didn't give a damn about her protest and amused himself in her ass crack with all the experience he had accumulated to rim a woman to orgasm. His treatment quickly exposed her outer sphincter as an excitingly twitching rubbery ring. It was time to push his stiff, long tongue in her slightly open asshole, and that inevitably triggered her climax. Kate couldn't resist wailing in ecstasy at how good it felt. She knew the lewd role play had something to do with her strong release.

Todd tongue-fucked her ass as long as her body shuddered and shook in excitement. He gave her sweet hole a final kiss as he felt Kate turn into recovery mode. She needed a couple of minutes to get her breathing in order, and then she paid him the 'GIRL' back.

"Todd, you know, you're a nasty, little BOY, to make your GRANDMA orgasm with your wicked tongue. However, I think my asshole is still not ready for your big, fat cock."

"Don't worry, GRANDMA, now comes the final part of anal preparation from your GRANDSON. The rimming was necessary to weaken your sphincter so it shouldn't be a major effort to use my fingers now to open up your butthole further. Just say 'uncle', if you need a short break. Now we need the KY Jelly that I learned is another important point for anal sex. You just can't use enough."

They couldn't help to laugh excitingly as he emphasized the words grandma and grandson. In theory Todd could've been really Kate's grandson. What an incestuous role play.

Todd couldn't stop laughing as he said, "Granny, now be aware of my fingers."

"Go ahead, son. If it's getting worse I'll cry uncle."

Of course, it wasn't getting worse, but as Todd added a third finger to his spread job Kate thought it was time to return to role play because she was on the way to another orgasm. It was just too good how his fingers slowly fucked her ass and weakened her sphincters more and more in the process.

She cried, "Uncle," and Todd halted his fingers which were moving deep in her ass. He knew she wanted to prolong this pleasure before she orgasmed again. He didn't mind because this anal play excited him as much as her. His cock was hard like a battering ram. He intended to shove it in her ass during her next orgasm.

A minute later she told him to go again, and that was his clue to add pussy play to finger-fucking her ass. Of course, as he found her G-spot with his fingers and his thumb rubbed gently over her engorged clit it was too much for Kate, and she heavenly orgasmed again. It was also too much for Todd. Like a breeding bull he mounted her behind. He expertly aimed straight for his target and with a strong push he was balls deep in her ass. He sashayed through her weak sphincters like a hot knife through butter.

Kate felt instantly an even stronger surge of delight rushing through her body. She couldn't avoid loud cries of concupiscence. His sudden, mighty foray swept her in even greater heights of pleasure, but she felt the wicked desire to go on with their lecherous role play.

"You're a dirty, little bastard. You can't fuck your grandma in her butt just as you like it. I haven't allowed it yet." Truth be told she had problems to form coherent words because it seemed now two independent orgasms in her cunt and booty were crushing her body and mind.

"Shut up, grandma. I'll fuck your ass as I like it." He hoarsely growled as he continued to hammer his cock in her warm, inviting, deep cavern. His strong hands were like a vise around her hips to push her back at him and not to let her escape. However, Kate was far from trying to escape because her orgasms came now in rapid successions. She couldn't help to scream her lungs out.

"Todd, my beloved grandson, how could you do that to your grandma, fucking her virgin ass and making her constantly cum. You should take into consideration you've started something I want again and again. You'll never get rid of me." In the back of her mind she remembered her son was thirty-two-years old. Her real grandson was twelve-years-old and her real granddaughter ten years old. Her son and his wife had been married in college after their son was on the way.

Todd was able to understand most of it what she said, and the rest of it he merged in his mind. However, he didn't pay very much attention to it because he was on the homestretch to his own release. It was a good thing a couple of minutes later his cock turned into a water hose and pumped her ass full of cum. His rutting noises surely would break through the walls of this condo. He often wondered what these two college girls really thought about their constant sex romps. Maybe some day it would come to his knowledge. He hadn't forgotten that they were sexy, desirable women.

Kate was relieved as she felt him releasing his mighty cum load in her bowels at just the right moment because she was on the verge of exhaustion. With each spurt of cum his fuckstrokes in her ass went slower. When there was nothing left to give her he held his throbbing cock deep in her butt and savored the spasms around it.

They breathed heavily as they dropped to the side with his hard pecker still deep in her ass. He knew his cock had again reached a point where it would take some time to get soft. However, all his women had adamantly declared that was to their great advantage not to get soft on the spot after he came. They described it as a great feeling how he got flaccid very slowly in their pussies or asses.

They laughed heartily as Todd finished their incest role play with the words, "Kate, you're the greatest grandma in the world. I never thought I would ever fuck my own flesh and blood. Thank you. I hope you had fun, too."

"Todd, my love. This was fantastic. I can't tell you how much I would like to have a grandson like you. Do you think we would have a real incestuous relationship?"

"Kate, my love, let me tell you I'm happy that you're NOT my grandma. I think I'm NOT made for an incestuous relationship. Why do I know that? Simply because I've a thirty-eight-year old gorgeous mother at home, and we're lusting after each other. We confessed it before I went to Berkeley.

"She told me she had talked with my wonderful father. He had given her permission to have sex with me, but neither my mother nor I wanted to turn that into reality. We know at the end all three of us would get hurt, and that is not our intention. My father is very happy with our decision and didn't mind that my mother and I are attracted to each other. He knows emotions couldn't be avoided, but the result of it could."

"My God Todd. I know I already said what a great young man you are; mature beyond your years but still fitted with this boyish charm and your youthful attitude. That's a very rare combination. I hope I'll meet your parents some day."

"Kate, you sure will because I expect you to be my date for Andromeda's and Charley's wedding. I'm in frequent contact with my women at home through Skype and last Sunday evening I again hinted to Andromeda the weekend after Thanksgiving would be an excellent wedding date. I'm free from school to be Charley's best man. I'm worried about Samantha because I know Andromeda wanted her to be her maid of honor. But there are no flights from Denton, Texas to John Wayne Airport. Each possible connection had at least two intermediate stops and that made it impossible for Samantha to be to and fro in due time."

Kate kissed Todd enthusiastically and exclaimed she would very much like to be his date for this wedding. It would give her the opportunity to meet all his women at home. She also knew Todd was eager to introduce her to all of them. She made a mental note to ask her husband whether he could spare one of the two long-range aircrafts his companies owned. Money was not an issue. Kate wanted to meet Samantha as well.

When Kate looked at the beside clock she told Todd she had made an optional reservation at the restaurant because she was not sure whether she was in a condition to go there. This was now no longer an issue. After a quick call to confirm the reservation they had a pleasurable shower together. They kissed and washed each other playfully but that was it. Kate's multiple orgasms and Todd's three sperm outbursts this afternoon were enough to keep them satisfied for some time.

Dinner at Kate's preferred restaurant was as excellent as always. Paul, the Maitre d', was pleased that he no longer had to overlook Todd's jeans, and it was no secret that Jenny, the hostess, and Pam, their usual waitress, were pleased as well to see Todd again. They tried to hide their attraction towards him but miserably failed in Kate's eyes. She cast an understanding smile at the young women to make them know she didn't mind their admiring glances. Not for the first time she imagined them in bed with Todd and her. It would kill two birds with one stone. She would let them have fun with him hinting she wanted to have fun with them, too. Damn, she needed to confess her bisexuality to Todd soon.

All these kinky thoughts inevitably aroused her to a point where she reached a final decision. 'Now or never,' she pondered. With a loving smile at Todd Kate excused her to the ladies room. Their meal had already been finished. She knew Todd would be looking after her, but as he could only see her back he was unaware she gave the two women signals to follow her to the ladies room. It came in handy they weren't busy at the moment.

When Kate reached the pathway to the restrooms Todd turned around and took a sip from his wine glass. He missed to seeing Jenny and Pam enter the pathway as well. The young women were a little reluctant to follow Kate. In fact, they feared she would scold them for their attraction towards Todd. Each time they saw him having lunch or dinner at the restaurant they lusted more after him. They knew they became infatuated with this gorgeous guy.

After the door was closed to the ladies restroom Kate shocked the twenty-four-year old waitress and the twenty-six-year old hostess to the core as she instantly blurted out, "Don't even deny it. I know you both have a massive crush on Todd. Do you want to fuck him? I assure you it will be the most exciting event in your life you can ever imagine."

A deep blush spread over the women's faces as they looked at each other and reluctantly nodded their heads. They were very good friends and started working for this exquisite restaurant five years ago. They had often double-dated with boyfriends. One time in a drunken stupor they swapped their partners, but it was not as much fun as they thought. As often in such situations Jenny realized Pam's boyfriend was a much better lover than her own partner. He was also much more fun to be with. Pam realized the opposite of it. They decided never to repeat it. Their friendship was much more important for them. Jenny dumped her useless boyfriend afterwards.

Kate continued, "Yes, I was sure of it. No woman can resist him. What would you do if I would let you fuck him? Don't worry, he's attracted to you as well. AND SO AM I. By the way, please call me Kate."

That shocked them again, but as they were well aware of a woman's bisexuality they knew exactly what that meant. Like a lot of girls they had experimented with the female gender at high school. At that swapping situation they had kissed each other excessively.

Jenny was the first to find words. "Mrs...eehhh...Kate. If I'm right you would let us fuck with him with the provision to have sex with you as well?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I meant. I can't wait to lick your sweet, young pussies. I assure you I'm very good at it."

Jenny and Pam looked at each other again und reached an unspoken decision. They excitingly expressed their approval to Kate's proposition. They were between boyfriends so they were horny like hell for a good fuck. They hadn't been laid in three weeks.

Kate took each girl in her arms and gave them a passionate kiss to which they instantly responded. However, she knew she had to warn them at least once so they couldn't say she led them into disaster.

"Ladies, there is one thing you should take into consideration before you follow this path. Todd is an extremely good lover. I truly expect him the best of the world. I've no doubt he'll spoil you for good. Believe me, after the first time you want to have him again and again. Don't cherish an illusion you can have him for yourself. You've to share him like all the other women in his life are willing to do."

They almost answered in unison to take the risk. Their excitement blocked all rational thoughts.

"OK, ladies, I warned you. What is your schedule for next week? Do you have a free day?"

"Yes, we are free on Wednesday. It's the day when the restaurant is closed."

"Wow, then we have a big surprise for Todd on Wednesday. Call me on Sunday evening on my cell phone. The number is stored in your records about my running tab. We have to make some decisions."

With another kiss the girls left and Kate put some toilet paper in her flimsy panties to control her arousal. Back at their table she registered her stay at the ladies room lasted no longer than ten minutes. 'That's a very good figure for a woman,' she thought.

Todd said Paul had spend time with him and asked whether everything was to their satisfaction. "Kate, I hope I was right when I said nothing could be better."

"Yes, Honey, you were right. Otherwise it wouldn't be my preferred restaurant." Kate didn't mention Jenny and Pam were now added to their satisfaction. She didn't believe Paul would be very happy about it.

On the walk home Todd was happy darkness came early at this time of the year because he had a monstrous erection in his pants. Kate pushed him twice into the corner of a house and searched with her tongue for his tonsils while she groped his cock to full extension. She hissed he was a bad guy who made her constantly aroused with his sheer presence. She didn't reveal Jenny and Pam had also something to do with it. Of course, Todd didn't mind at all and inhaled loudly her heated body odor combined with her excellent perfume. Kate's skirt wasn't thick enough to hide the diffusion of her intoxicating pussy smell.