An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's confidence grew as some fingers really slipped in his twitching anus without much effort. Finally, as Pam managed to deep-throat his cock he couldn't wait any longer and demanded, "Please, Jenny, push this fucking dildo in my butt. I need this to produce a nice large load of cum for Pam."

Todd moaned deep out of his throat as Jenny finally pushed the full length of the dildo in his ass where it was stimulating his major sperm producing system. She had to admit he took the fake cock as easy as Kate his real monster. This fake cock was even a good inch longer.

Todd hissed, "Fuck me while I fuck Pam's throat. My God, Kate, my love, thank you for this present. If it is possible I love you even more for it. The first two weeks at Berkeley were a torture for me with no woman to make love to and now this." His voice broke, and he gurgled between loud moans. Yes, he was the alpha male who wanted to experience everything what was possible for him.

Todd tried to prolong this incredible act as long as possible, but Kate didn't make it easier for him. She kissed him passionately and pinched his hard nipples while Pam let him fuck her throat and Jenny fucked his ass more forcefully. Additionally these crazy minxes were driving him mad with their sex talk. In graphic details they described him what they wanted to do with him. It wasn't that this was new to him but hearing it from his newly established harem made him crazy with lust.

As much control Todd had over his genitalia he finally had to concede he was only human. He yelled, "I'm cumming Pam. Be ready for a monster load." Kate chuckled because she knew what was waiting for the waitress. For the first time she was a non-participant observer of her love's orgasm. Todd's face constricted; his body was trembling like an aspen leaf, and his abs were strained, even more pronounced than in idle state.

When his eruption started a good part of Todd's cock was out of Pam's mouth that Kate could wonderfully see how his spewing geyser jerked. It looked like it was a pump gun moving back and forth in Pam's mouth. She was visibly swallowing fast. Kate envied her a bit how she managed this huge load Todd extracted with guttural groans.

She assumed Pam had decided to taste his sperm instead of letting him ejaculate with her deep-throat skills straight in her esophagus. She also witnessed that Pam shuddered as well in orgasmic bliss with one hand between her thighs. Kate knew very well how that felt swallowing his magic sperm and cumming as well.

Kate wasn't far away to deep-throat him as well. On Monday evening she managed to take a cucumber in her throat. However it wasn't easy enough that she could already use her oral depths as a third fuck tunnel. Her gullet needed more training. She didn't want to have a sore throat for days. One or two more weeks and she was sure she would reach her goal.

Kate had often felt how long Todd was able to ejaculate in her mouth, pussy or ass but seeing it as an observer was a different matter. Pam looked also utterly surprised how much seed she had to swallow. Some drops appeared at the corners of her mouth, but all in all she had performed a great job. Kate signaled Jenny to stop fucking his ass as she saw Todd reaching the state where he relished the afterglow of his orgasm with a warm, wet mouth still worshipping his cock. He was still shaking but steady kneeling on the bench.

Neither Pam nor Todd had witnessed in their euphoria that Jenny and Kate experienced satisfying orgasms as well. They had looked at each smiling lecherously as they played with their pussies. Jenny used one hand to shove the long dildo in Todd's ass and the other to simultaneously masturbate with Kate. Kate was extremely happy that her dry period concerning lesbian fun together with Todd as participant was over. She hoped Ashley and Tiffany were as responsive next weekend as Jenny and Pam. By the way, she had informed the college girls what would happen this Wednesday.

After they cleared the breakfast dishes they opted to go to the sauna in the basement of this luxurious building. When they entered the outer sauna area the lights were on which meant someone was already using the sauna. This recreation room was equipped with coat racks, benches, two diving basins and shower heads. They hung their bathrobes, showered and then went into the sauna cabin where two middle-aged men were present. It seemed a lightning struck them as they saw Todd entering together with his three naked goddesses. The women had small towels in their hands but didn't use them to hide their bodies.

The men couldn't keep their eyes away from Todd's lovers and wondered how this young man managed to keep them. Their relaxed behavior made it clear they were well acquainted with each other. There were no provocative moves, but they didn't try to avoid inevitable body contact when they sat on the sauna bench opposite the two men. Todd was encased between Kate and Jenny and Pam sat beside her colleague. His women made no efforts to show bashfulness by pressing their legs together so the men had a good view at three hairless pussies.

Kate knew them in passing and smiled and nodded to them. Now they could say they had the privilege to know what was hidden under her clothes. Kate had used the sauna before but was almost always alone. When other people were present it was to her advantage that she didn't have to preheat the cabin. She assumed not many people in this building were comfortable with the use of a gender-mixed sauna.

They looked at each other and chatted quietly to give these men some private space. They held towels in their laps to hide their growing cocks. This young hunk seemed to have no problem to remain flaccid. His cock looked remarkably substantial but it wasn't a boner. Todd never had to fear in public he would get hard. Nudity at home was normal and even when some other women joined his naked mother at the pool he was in no danger. However when he thought about his gorgeous mother or other gorgeous women in his private room his cock was no longer limp.

Half an hour later the men said good bye and left the cabin with the towels still pressed into their laps. The cold water basins should help them to get rid of their erections. It was strictly forbidden to have sex in the cabin or outer room but playing with Todd's explosively inflating cock didn't count for them as sex. They held a towel ready to hide his massive pecker in case someone would enter the cabin. The women also played with themselves that it became a bedlam who fingered and licked whose pussy and who was blowing Todd's cock. They didn't let him cum because his next sperm load was reserved for Jenny and Pam would push the dildo in his ass.

When they later turned off the sauna oven and left the cabin they made sure nobody was there to see Todd with his monster. He dove into the cold water basin and his erection quickly wilted. Kate joined him and Jenny and Pam used the second basin. A recirculation pump with filtration made sure the water was always fresh. They used sauna brushes with natural bristles to scrub their skin. Afterwards they showered and used scented body lotion which was complementary stored in a cupboard. In another cupboard the towels were stored. The sauna area got cleaned every day, and the maintenance guys were looking after whether everything was alright.

They had fun putting lotion on each other. Then they turned off the light and left the basement. Back at the condo Todd called the school secretary and said he wasn't feeling well so he had to skip the two classes in the afternoon. He expressed hope he could come back to school tomorrow. Todd's women drank orange juice and he consumed two energy drinks to stimulate him. Then it was time to prepare a light lunch.

Todd's harem pushed him out of the kitchen after it was agreed a bottle of Cabernet-Sauvignon should accompany the meal. He opened it and put it on the dining table together with four suitable wine glasses. Todd looked through the stack of MP3 CD's he had copied for Kate out of his collection and opted for some soft music which was not too soft to fall asleep. He put it in the player and the music was filling the room. The CD contained music for eight hours.

Half an hour later the ladies surprised him with deliciously looking and tasting beef, orange and Gorgonzola sandwiches together with an Asian green bean salad. It tasted just as good. The glasses were already filled and they clinked. A delicate meal took place with healthy natural ingredients. Todd ate two sandwiches and the girls each one and a half. They had made the right amount of salad that the bowl was empty later.

Their talk wouldn't have been suitable with children at the table. It couldn't be otherwise with four naked sexually aroused people sitting there. These awesome minxes had really contemplated to ask the men in the sauna to drop the towels. They wanted to know whether their assumption was right that they covered a relatively small area with the towels. Maybe they weren't very well endowed. When they looked surreptitiously at Todd's cock Kate thought she had detected a glimmer of envy in their eyes.

They had chosen the same sitting order as for breakfast with the ladies on one side of the table and Todd on the other. Jenny and Pam were equally tall as Kate that they had no trouble to don the bathrobes that she kept ready in the closets. Todd wore a bathrobe from one of her former lovers. However, tighter garments than a loose fitting bathrobe they would have trouble to don them because they were more voluptuously built than Kate.

Todd estimated Pam's breasts a beginning C-Cup and Jenny's a full C-Cup. Both bosoms looked firm but he was an expert to detect that in later years Jenny's tits would have a tendency to sag a bit. How much was not predictable and had to do something with her efforts to stay in shape. However, he knew from Donna's slightly sagging breasts that they still were great fun to look at. Jenny surely didn't have the same strong breast tissue as Megan. Kate with her small, firm tits was in no danger of sagging.

The longer they sat at the table and enjoyed the wine the more the smell of the meal was replaced by the smell of pussies in heat. Kate didn't care any longer to wet upholsteries with her sex juices because she had found a detergent to remove such traces completely. Todd thought it was time to give Jenny what she wanted and went to the bathroom to get the dildo out of the cleaning solution and washed it under the faucet. He was eager as well to get fucked again and to give her a nice sperm load.

Back at the living room he made space again between Jenny and Pam. This time he knelt in the opposite direction. When he put the dildo and KY at the table the women's action started simultaneously. Kate chuckled how eagerly they worked at him. There was no longer any reluctance as Pam shoved the dildo in Todd's ass and elicited a howl out of his throat like he was an alpha-male wolf.

The same time Jenny knelt before him and took his throbbing cock as deep in her mouth as she could. She knew she wasn't able to deep-throat him. Contrary to Pam she never had this deep desire to make men putty in her hands. She had thought it was enough that she liked to fuck and was always ready for it. Furthermore none of her lovers ever complained about her blowjob skills. Todd moaned loudly as she swirled her tongue around his fat glans and sucked the pre-cum from its slit. It made her confident he wouldn't complain either.

Todd wasn't aware what happened behind him. He didn't have the strength to turn his head with Jenny expertly blowing him and the dildo sashaying through his rectum. He already was captured in a circle of blazing lust fire. The flames went higher and higher. He registered some commotion behind him but couldn't see that Kate had no trouble getting Pam in the right position that her legs were spread and Kate could move her head under her V to suck and lick her leaking cunt.

It was the perfect move for Kate to eat another cunt and for Pam to realize how experienced she was at it. As Jenny had learned earlier that this older woman was a cunnilingus artist Pam learnt it now. She began to breathe heavily. "Mmm, Kate, that feels great. You know the right spots to pleasure my pussy."

The slurping sound made it clear for Todd that his soul mate indulged in her lesbian desires. He had no doubt that Kate had mastered performing this Sapphic pleasure. The effect on him was that Pam pushed the dildo unevenly in his ass. However, it didn't really matter because Jenny did a great job and he was almost ready to burst. His lovers had done everything in the sauna and later to make him crazy with lust. Their sex talk turned him on and they knew it.

The only desire he couldn't fulfill was to give Jenny help to cum as well. He saw one of her hands between her thighs and the other was holding his cock that she could move her mouth back and forth over it in a fast pace. He hoped shooting his sperm in her oral cavity was enough to make her cum as well.

It was a nice coincidence that Todd opened his floodgates as Jenny's jaws started to feel the impact of this big dick in her mouth. Three months ago she had dumped her latest boyfriend for the same reason she was now eager to perform with Todd. He insistently tried to fuck her ass. She gave him the boot after a final blowjob. He was much less endowed than Todd.

"Oh Jenny," he gasped. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

"Gimme!" she mumbled around his cock. "Gimme your cum!" Her right hand squeezed tightly around his shaft and assisted her blowjob with jerking motions. There was enough of his shaft out of her mouth to do so. Todd felt the air leave his lungs as he literally stopped breathing in anticipation of his outburst. His abs contracted, his hips shuddered, and several gobs of searing hot jism flew out of him to splatter inside Jenny's mouth.

Pam's view at Todd's butt was clouded by her own pleasure, but she could see his anus clenching and unclenching around the lifeless dildo while he heavily ejaculated. Pam was also moaning intensely spurting female cum in Kate's greedy mouth. She thought she had never squirted like this before and hoped she wouldn't drown her lover. Though, Kate was used to it. She had had the opinion in the past female cum tasted better than male cum, but now with Todd she had to change it.

The beautiful brunette restaurant hostess groaned happily and swallowed vigorously what he gave her. It was the best cum she had ever tasted. After the first few shots Todd resumed his breathing gasping for oxygen again. He was heavenly pleased when Jenny suddenly moaned around his cock and her body shuddered while she squeezed the rest of cum out of his cock. His hips bucked again and again, dry heaving even after he no longer had any more cum to give to his orgasmic lover.

Don't think Kate was left out. She didn't orgasm but making Pam cum with her cunnilingus skills was pleasure enough. It was the same with Todd when he fucked a woman into oblivion without being able to cum. Her pleasure was his pleasure. This mantra should be burned in everybody's mind not to be selfish in lovemaking situations. What you can give comes back in spades, sooner or later.

Kate made the suggestion to go to the basement again to use the hot tub which was located between the sauna area and the gym. All cheerfully agreed. As the hot tub wasn't declared as a naked occasion the women donned bikinis and Todd put on his swim shorts. At this time of the day it was hardly probable that someone would use the tub that no one would be fazed by their skimpy suits; tops and bottoms hardly able to cover their vital parts. They meant it as an attraction for Todd's eyes.

The hot tub for eight people was built in a nicely decorated room with benches and racks together with a large beverage vending machine so nobody had to carry drinks to the basement. While Todd filled the tub and they hung their bathrobes Kate put a chip card in a slot and opened one of the small glass doors and took a chilled bottle of champagne out of it. The value would be automatically charged to her account.

The filling of the tub stopped automatically and Todd turned on the bubble jets. He opened the bottle and they went into the comfortable hot water taking the built-in seats. Each took a big gulp out of the bottle and let their bodies relax in the bubbling water. Sitting upright the water reached Todd's waist and the underside of the women's breasts but they fully remained visible in their skimpy tops. Also Todd's chiseled body was on display. The room was heated nicely so it didn't matter.

As often when you didn't expect it a couple probably in their early thirties entered the room and looked surprised the tub was already occupied. It looked like they wanted to turn and leave the room, but Kate, who knew them by sight said, "We don't bite and there is no reason not to join us. Wouldn't it be more fun not to be alone in the tub? Look, you know me. I'm Kate, these young women are Jenny and Pam, and this is my dear friend Todd."

The couple looked at each other and decided to join them. With a thank you they hung their bathrobes and went into the water. Todd with his observation skills needed only a few seconds to size them up. The woman in a moderate bikini wasn't a knock-out but she was fairly good built and had a beautiful face. That's what everybody would concede. The man was a different matter. He had also a handsome face, but he was on the way to let himself go out of shape. He showed the beginning of a paunch and was altogether much too flabby.

This fact was surely not on his mind because he had trouble not to stare at Todd's three lovelies. The couple introduced themselves as Heather and John. They had been married for five years. They lived on the second floor of this building. He was a broker and was also dealing with mergers. He was working at an investment company where his wife was also employed as a secretary. Jenny didn't know why she asked them about children. The words were out of her mouth before she could stop them. With sadness in her voice Heather said they couldn't have children. The man was clearly embarrassed as his wife said that. Was he the reason why?

Kate was genuinely concerned because she felt this couple had still a major issue to solve. With her analytic abilities as a former college professor and her charming personality she made John relax that he finally conceded he had a zero sperm count. Kate asked them carefully whether they had ever contemplated a pregnancy with a sperm donor.

Heather answered, "Yes, we did. We asked the sperm bank to meet the donor, but they said that was not possible. All sperm donors have to remain anonymous. No exception! That was the end of it. We didn't want to use anonymous sperm. We wanted to ask this man some questions."

Todd had a strange feeling because the whole time she spoke she looked longingly at him. He was sure she didn't even know it herself how she soaked up his chiseled physique. Her husband was obviously too embarrassed to register it. However, Kate was well aware of it.

She couldn't later exactly declare why she suddenly exclaimed, "Heather and John, look at this young man on my side. You see how good looking he is; you see how incredibly built he is, and I have to tell you he is a Grade A student in business matters at Berkeley. And last but not least he is a divine lover. That said we are all his lovers. His sperm count is enormous. He was tested a year ago for reasons."

Everybody was shocked to the core, especially Todd, but he couldn't be in denial that it made sense. He had so much sperm to offer that it didn't matter he would give them a little of it to make her pregnant. He simply said, "Make an appointment with a fertility clinic, and I'll give you the sperm you need. I think with your combined income you can easily afford it. Don't worry. I'll never make a claim on the baby, and I don't want you to pay for my sperm. I want to have children of my own with the woman of my choice. Now you can ask me questions."