An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God that feels amazing, I feel so full!" Jenny said, "Now fuck my ass!"

Todd thrusted in and out of her ass, slowly building up his pace. He followed the direction and guidance of her legs behind his back and how she lifted her hips up the mattress to meet his strokes. She was rocking in harmonic rhythm with him. Todd tweaked and pleasured her nipples, intensifying the sweetness and joy of her virginal ass now thoroughly filled, and wonderfully treated. Jenny was swimming in a sea of ecstasy she hadn't anticipated would be so strong. Todd was surely confident with everything he did. There was not a trace of clumsiness while he fucked her ass.

She could not have imagined, nor ever begun to comprehend that that particular opening could harbor such sensitivity, the kind of which was not only enjoyable, but becoming more and more mind-blowing by the second. It didn't take long for Jenny to howl in orgasmic bliss, and from then on he was not sure she ever stopped! After about 10 minutes of being penetrated in her bottom hole Jenny stopped moaning and just gurgled in concupiscence. Todd's field of vision became blurred that he couldn't see Kate and Pam pleasuring themselves in a sixty-nine. His mate made sure Pam's anus remained busy with her spreading fingers.

Todd held out as long as he could, but then announced he was going to cum, but only got gurgling noises in response. He slammed into her twice more before shooting his cum deep into her bowels. Jenny screamed loudly as she felt the shower of hot man juice hitting the walls of her rectum. Finally her whole body got limp and her legs collapsed on the mattress as she passed out. Todd pulled his cock out of her ass and rolled her to her left side where he took her protectively in his arms.

He gently caressed her back, waiting for her to come back to her senses. A few minutes later Jenny opened her eyes. She immediately grabbed his face and pulled it towards hers, forcing her tongue into his mouth and kissing him passionately.

"Fucking hell, that was amazing!" She said after finally breaking their frantic kiss off, "I was just cumming for ages, and then when you shot your cum in my ass it just felt so good I nearly exploded!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it!" he said with a smile.

...to be continued