An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He excitingly stroked his cock as Ashley continued lapping on and through Tiffany's labia. Her desperate moans and groans made it evident she was on the verge of an orgasm, but Ashley denied her that. It was too much for her friend and she went begging for release, "Please Ashley, stop teasing me. I can't take it any longer. My clit feels like it is going to explode."

Ashley didn't want to torture her the first time so she quickly found her clit and took it between her lips and chewed a little bit on it. At the same time she pushed two fingers in her soaked pussy and somnambulistically found her G-spot and prodded it. Her friend cried out and she felt her legs tremble and shudder.

Ashley smiled to herself; she had almost forgotten how good another woman tasted down there, she wanted all. She wanted to taste her friend; to make her cum and drink her juices. Damn! She felt so nasty, so sexy - like a bitch in heat!

Tiffany realized then she had waited years for this moment and was thankful that it had finally arrived. Her legs were shaking as the wonderful sensations of another woman's tongue screamed through her entire body. She spread her thighs as wide as she could and extended her toes so that just the points were in contact with the floor.

She knew Todd was watching and this made it all the more sexy. She and Ashley became infatuated with him and now was time to get the reward. Apart from that he pushed them into Sapphic pleasures she knew he intended to participate in any way.

She could see his huge cock he was slowly stroking. She knew he savored every moment of Ashley pleasuring her. She longed to feel his hard cock inside her body with no hole barred.

Suddenly it was too much for Tiffany with Ashley's tongue flicking her throbbing clit and caressing her G-spot with her fingers. She cried, "Ohhhhhhh...Ashley...mmmmmmmm... don't stop...I'm cumming, Baby. Fucking hell we wasted so much time."

Todd was hardly able to believe his luck. These girls came visiting him to get fucked, and now they were indulging in lesbian fantasies. He was sitting in his chair masturbating slowly while Ashley was eating out her best friend's pussy. He watched closely as his instructions were obeyed without question.

Not only had Ashley complied willingly, but now her friend's body was quaking violently in the throes of her induced orgasm and she showed little signs of releasing the quivering clitoris from between her lips. Todd looked on as Tiffany bucked her hips from the bed and held onto her friend's head as climax after climax ripped through her well proportioned body.

"Mmmmm oh God, Ashley...yes...yes...oh that's so good, Baby...I'm cumming again... ahhhhhhhh..."

Todd massaged his cock faster as Tiffany's incredible multiple orgasms continued. He hadn't expected her to be orgasmic like that. He wondered if ever her boyfriend saw her cumming like that. He needed to cum badly and he knew his target very well. Weren't they supposed to do anything he asked? He smiled to himself, stood up and moved quickly towards the closed-eyed Tiffany.

From the corner of her eye, Ashley saw Todd getting up and walking towards them. She suddenly realized her tongue would be replaced soon in Tiffany's cunt by his monster waggling straight to the ceiling. She was not surprised that he wanted in on the action - he must have got a hard-on that could knock down walls by now, she thought with a smile.

She reluctantly withdrew her mouth from Tiffany's snatch who moaned loudly over the lost contact, but that was short lived because Todd impaled her soaking wet cunt with his mighty pecker. He didn't push in a hurry, just as much as her tight sex tunnel allowed him.

Tiffany immediately opened her eyes, "Ooooohhhh, that feels so fucking good. Yes Todd, boink me hard and fast with you divine cock...make me your slave. You can have me any time you want and in every hole you want. My God, you make us do things we missed for ages. We're happy our senior year has just begun. That gives us some more time with you."

Todd pushed Tiffany further onto the bed so that he was finally comfortable with her in the missionary position. A few more pushes and he was balls deep in her hot, wet quim. He felt her heels touching his ass as he slowly fucked her beginning with his magic treatment.

He had chosen her as his first fuck toy because he wanted the girls to repeat their lesbian action in reverse order. He was sure Ashley, who fingered leisurely her pussy, would be very much excited by then.

His entrance in Tiffany's incredibly hot, tight furnace was demanding just the right way and she pushed up with force to capture his entire organ. She felt herself severely stretched down there and experienced the 'joined' feeling she loved so much. She was moving under him trying to grind her pelvis into his, to get pressure on her clit hoping she got enough that she got close to another orgasm.

Tiffany wasn't able to comprehend what made Todd's lovemaking skills so special. She just felt that every fuckstroke he effected hit her body and mind to the core, releasing pleasure in her she was not used to. Every second of their coupling she was captured in tingling sensations.

She didn't know that she was gritting her teeth and stretching her neck until he kissed her again and she clutched his back with both arms, wrapped her legs around his back and lifted her whole chest off the bed to press up to him. Her hard nipples came into thrilling rubbing contact with his pecs.

"Oh my God," she purred. "Your cock is huge. I'm sure you've filled me completely. Oh God, it feels so good."

She closed her eyes tightly. She moaned louder and her breathing became more labored as she neared orgasm. Todd liked to see the girth of his cock stretching her to her limit. She felt tight, but he didn't have to worry about causing pain. Her copious natural lubrication provided for a slippery chute his unrelenting pecker moved through.

Suddenly he felt the involuntary clenching of her vagina around his dick and the spasms of another powerful orgasm. She gasped for breath and shook beneath him, repeatedly, violently. "Oh my God," she said, "I can't stop cumming...ohhh, my Goooooood!"

Todd was getting there himself. He thought Megan had drained his balls until late afternoon but his oversexed body and mind knew better. He was ready for another big cum load. His sperm producing system was filled up again. Finally, he exploded within her, spewing cum like a volcano deep in her vaginal recesses.

Ashley thought she heard a wounded dear roaring. He seemed cumming very hard. She wondered why her boyfriend only moaned a little when he came. She couldn't really feel his eruption. Maybe the reason was there was not much jism he ejected into her. Todd seemed to ejaculate much longer and stronger. Did Tiffany feel it?

As he shot the last spurt into her, he realized it was another day his dick was hardly softening at all. He slowly kept moving in her slippery snatch until his shaft was rock hard again. Ashley, who was patiently waiting, surely would like the sight of a rock hard dick. Todd still hovered over Tiffany as she opened her eyes and gave him a soft kiss. A minute or two later she was able to speak.

"My God Todd, you've more than fulfilled my expectations. That was the best fucking orgasm of my life. I felt you cumming in buckets. If anal sex is nearly as good I'll die and go to heaven."

Ashley joined their recovering bodies mentioning how much she had liked watching them fucking. She had denied her a masturbation orgasm because she wanted to cum with Tiffany's oral ministration with her hot and ready pussy. She knew it wouldn't take her long to cum. That exactly matched Todd's intentions.

Some time later Ashley thought they had recovered enough and made her further intentions clear in an unbridled verbal way.

"Tiffany, with Todd as our witness, let me tell you we were fucking idiots. We wasted so much time we could have had fun together. Why didn't we meet someone like Todd earlier in our life? Fuck, fuck, fuck. He is so confident with himself that he doesn't contemplate for one second women would superordinate their lesbian desires over him. If some day a woman would do that nonetheless I'm sure she'll regret it for the rest of her life. C'mon my friend. Make me feel good."

Ashley got on her back and bent her legs to give Tiffany easy access to her pussy which was more than ready for an exciting cunnilingus job. Her juices were copiously flowing, already wetting her thighs and the bedsheets. Her friend didn't hesitate one second. Her mouth was faster on her snatch than she could blink. A cry of joy escaped her mouth as she felt the first lick of friend's tongue. Tiffany was fascinated by the taste of her roommate's pussy. The sweet fragrance emanating from it made her dizzy.

She collected some of her friend's cream with her tongue and got kinky as she French kissed Ashley who tasted her own juices without hesitation. She had often licked her fingers clean after masturbation.

Todd was enraptured how these long-time friends now acted as a lesbian couple. Kate would be very pleased that he had smoothed the way for her to have fun with the girls, too.

Going back to her task Tiffany murmured, "God, Ashley you smell absolutely delicious. Your pussy is so tasty. You're right. We were idiots; but no longer." She let her mind wander into the future of lesbian debauchery and carnal anticipation. However, she knew Todd would always be her first priority, regardless of how splendidly Ashley would please her. She expected the same from her friend.

Removing her hands from Ashley's spread thighs; she reached up and grasped the full globes of her firm tits. As Tiffany kneaded them with her hands and pinched the hard nipples, she finally took the full, swollen labia of her friend in her mouth sweetly munching on it like it was chewing gum.

Upon contact with Ashley's pussy flesh, Tiffany lost all resistance and any self-consciousness she might still have felt in the back of her mind. She parted these enticing lips; shoved her wet, hungry tongue as deep as she could in this vaginal heaven, licking and sucking every nook and fold of her friend's excited pussy.

With the legs of her friend bent closely back to her chest she could do something her friend wasn't able to do previously. She was flabbergasted about herself as she let her tongue wander down over Ashley's perineum and swiping the tip of it over her puckered asshole, drooling saliva on it. Tiffany got keen with her doing and effected more pressure on this forbidden spot with her stiff tongue.

Ashley couldn't believe it and went crazy as her friend rimmed her formerly taboo opening. She moaned loudly, calling her friend a nasty bitch while she saw from the corner of her cloudy eyes that Todd grinned broadly from ear to ear.

He was obviously very much pleased that Tiffany added anal play to her pussy ministration. Ashley was also very much pleased that she really liked how the tongue of her friend tried to weaken her anus and to break through it.

However, Tiffany murmured regretfully she had to stop this because her tongue wasn't used to open up a tight butthole. She feared she would get a cramp in it.

She went back to the soft pussy of her friend where her tongue found not much resistance fucking her with it. However, she discovered the same tightness that her friend had attested her. While moving her oral appendage in and out of the slippery tunnel her upper lip nudged against a clit which was now hard enough to creep out of its protection.

Tiffany withdrew one hand from her friend's boobs and pushed two fingers in Ashley's tight pussy searching for a possible G-spot. Eureka! There was this rubbery tissue which gives a lot of women great pleasure. Some unfortunately not.

Ashley related to the women who got great fun out of it. The G-spot is also closely connected to the roots of a woman's clitoris.

She groaned with utter, sexual delight as she felt her big, throbbing clit standing out of its hood, probably a third of an inch long and thick as a berry. In the throes of her sexual arousal due to Tiffany's tongue licking her pussy and occasionally flicking her clit, Ashley clamped her hands over her deserted breasts, tweaking her overly excited, hard, erect nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. She was thrilled in having both her pussy and breasts sexually aroused by hands and mouth.

Ashley's constant manifestation of immense delight made her friend even more confident she was eating her out the right way. Tiffany breathed deep, soaking up the smell and sight of the sweetly shaped genitalia, the pussy lips engorged with lust, and a substantial clit standing out of its hiding place. She was so much excited. In high school she had only experimented a bit, but now she was captured in a full blown lesbian desire to please her roommate. She wanted her to forget Denise Blake.

Tiffany got crazy as she buried her face in Ashley's sex, smashing her mouth into the dripping labia, her face instantly getting thoroughly drenched with the feminine passion juice. She opened her mouth wide and gathered as much of the pussy as possible within, sucking and slurping noisily as she did so. She jammed her tongue as deep as she could into this flooding vaginal passage, mashing it around in a high pressure fucking, trying to stuff her slippery face into the gushing vulva.

Tiffany was overwhelmed with joy how Ashley reacted with deep, throaty moans to her efforts. She got in a frenzy of cunt-love she had never anticipated. This had nothing to do with experimenting; this was all Tiffany indulging in cunt drunkenness.

Ashley's brain was working in overdrive as billions of neuron transmitters sparked in her cell structure that caused sexually stimulating chemicals flooding her body, causing powerful responses to Tiffany's lingual excitation on her cunt to stimulate and excite her to her core, despite her friend hadn't really included her sensitive clit in her oral ministration. She only licked around the throbbing bud, causing a deep desire in her to cum. She needed it badly.

However, her sexual frenzy got even more heated up when she suddenly felt a smooth, wet texture touching her lips. She yanked her eyes open and saw the pre-cum covered glans of Todd's cock prying her lips open. She discovered with a quick lick of her tongue how exquisitely he tasted. She thought she had an exotic litchi fruit in her mouth.

Ashley turned her head a bit to give him a better angle to enter her mouth further. She had seen Todd fucking Tiffany with this thick instrument that she wasn't surprised how it filled her oral cavern. Her small hand had no chance to encompass it fully.

She was in a bit of quandary to coordinate her sexual energy highlighting and stimulating her body. She wanted to give this magnificent cock in her mouth some attention, but on the other hand Tiffany had expanded her efforts to bring her to orgasm. His cock vibrated in her mouth as she moaned loudly around it.

Her friend had decided it was time to attack her throbbing clit. Todd hadn't expected to get a real blowjob so he just savored her warm, wet mouth around his cock. Her head was shaking that it got additional pleasurable attention. Her tongue was circling his glans like it had a life of its own.

Ashley knew this massive club of man meat in her mouth prevented her from throwing her head from side to side to express her sexual delirium when Tiffany circled her tongue around her vibrating clit and closed her lips around it. That sent Ashley over the edge. She had to spit Todd's thick pecker out of her mouth because she feared she couldn't control her trembling teeth any longer.

She cried out and thrust her hips up and forward and put on hand on Tiffany's head pressing her mouth further into her now fully swollen labia. Her friend suckled on her bloody-red pleasure button like she was a baby sucking milk out of its mother's teats.

All her sexual enjoyment was centered in her sex organ. It was the vortex generator that flooded her body with carnal rapture. She didn't even register her other hand was still around Todd's cock and was jerking him off like a maniac.

"Yeeeaaahhh, my Gooodddd," Ashley cried her lungs out as the orgasm detonated in her pussy and sent waves of ecstasy through her body. She thought the explosion broke a damn in her cunt as she felt herself ejaculating like never before. It seemed a torrent of female cum left her squirting love pot and washed Tiffany's face who was just too engrossed in her doing that it could stop her.

"I'm cumming again," Ashley howled as she pushed Tiffany's mouth off her swollen, burning clit and out of reach for this merciless tongue. Without hesitation Tiffany covered the vaginal opening of her friend with her lips and swallowed the copious juices that left her snatch in pulsing spurts. She greedily continued with it and surprised herself how much she liked it.

She had never done it before, and Ashley had some heavy spurts to give her until the flood slowly subsided. Cum that had left her mouth she collected with her fingers, but she had also to admit that some of it wetted the bedsheets.

Ashley's thighs were trembling with released sexual tension as her third successive orgasm mitigated and her love juices stopped filling her friend's mouth. She slowly came back from her orgasmic heaven but still felt her heart beating fast under her heaving breasts her hands had in a tight grip. In the throes of her peaks she had abandoned Todd's cock and had tweaked her nipples hard.

Finally she realized Tiffany's predicament and released the pressure of her vise-like thighs against the sides of her face that she had involuntarily put in a tight grip as the mind-blowing wave of her first orgasm hit her. This allowed Tiffany to raise her head, gasping hard for needed fresh air. She inspected her friend's pussy lips which were bloody-red and swollen to real lumps of flesh.

Once Tiffany's head cleared she looked up at Ashley who had been staring down at her with a grin on her face like a cat that had eaten a canary. She was still breathing faster than normal but was able to thank Tiffany for the ride she had given her. She hadn't expected such intense orgasms. Her friend was a natural woman pleaser because she was much less experienced in lesbian sex than herself. She had never had a girlfriend in high school like herself with Denise Blake.

"My God Tiffany, I'm at a loss for words. That was a tremendous performance of cunnilingus, no less good than Denise Blake ever gave me. I believe I never shot so much cum out of my pussy during orgasms. I can't thank you enough, my friend. We'll do it again soon, but now I'd like to know whether Todd can top your performance."

Ashley pushed herself up into a sitting position, bent forward and placed her hands onto the sides of Tiffany's face, drew her to herself, and kissed her passionately, tasting herself on her lips.

When Todd came back with three more large glasses of Vodka Orange she expressed her preference how she wanted to fuck him. "Todd, I'm a qualified Rodeo star. I like to be on top of my bucking bull. I hope you don't throw me out of the saddle too soon." Todd just nodded and grinned at her because he knew she was in for the ride of her life. He wondered how many more orgasms she could endure.

They continued with a playful banter until their glasses were empty. Ashley made it clear she was ready for his cock as she gently pushed him on his back. His massive cock followed the gravity and slapped on his abs where the girls could see the long shaft was exceeding his belly button. Ashley's quim pulsed in anticipation to capture this monster in her vaginal depths.

However, before she could do that Todd shot a spirited lust dagger at Tiffany. He wanted her involved in their sex romp. Two women on top of him allowed so many varieties. "Tiffany, would you like to know how good I AM at munching a pussy. I discovered from your reaction your boyfriend isn't that great pussy eater. Maybe, you can compare me with him and probably with your friend, too. Don't worry Ashley. I'll eat you out as well so you can compare me, too." His cock was twitching like it wanted to confirm his words.