An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was too much for Ashley, and she straddled Todd's waist in a hurry. She looked at her roommate who obviously was curious how she likewise would deal with this massive stake that intended to penetrate her. The girls knew by then their cunts hadn't been really challenged by their boyfriend's cocks. Tiffany saw the pre-cum leaking out of his mighty pecker, and when Ashley carefully parted her pussy lips to encompass the fat glans with it she was relieved her friend's cunt opening was also profusely lubricated.

Tiffany almost cried out when her friend pushed Todd's substantial cockhead with a resolute move in her vaginal cavity. Ashley felt stretched to the limit but also discovered that sex with her boyfriend had at least made her cunt familiarized with an intruder. She slowly sank down on this flagpole quickly discovering she felt absolutely no pain. Quite the contrary! The stretching feeling made her vaginal walls pulsing around his battering ram with pure delight.

When her butt hit his thighs Ashley looked in Todd's smiling face and saw nothing but happiness that she had taken all of him. 'What a hot, tight cunt', he thought. 'No less exciting than her friend's sweet hole. Two more women in my growing harem. My God, I've never expected that.'

He looked invitingly at Tiffany for he had already had the pleasure to fuck her. Now he would have the pleasure to eat her out as well. What an outstanding event with these two goddesses again.

Ashley watched her friend straddling Todd's face, but when she did it in the usual way Todd asked her to turn around so that the friends faced each other. Ashley giggled as she noticed what that meant. "Todd, you're a nasty boy. You want us to look at each other in the throes of our carnal desire. I bet you would also like to hear us kissing while I ride you and you're eating my friend out."

Todd took a deep slurp from Tiffany's pussy to taste her delicious juices before he answered, "You can bet on all of it. But I want to do much more. Tiffany be ready that I'm starting to prepare your sweet asshole for your desired anal deflowering! The way you sit in my face makes it easy for me to reach your backdoor with my mouth and fingers as well as I can reach your fantastic smelling pussy. Now let's have fun together."

The next forty minutes Ashley bounced enthusiastically on this relentless spear that gave no signal it was losing its hardness or going to cum. Tiffany made the same revelation despite she was distracted from Todd's magic tongue and finger work. He didn't let one square inch of her nether region untouched, either by his tongue or his fingers.

When he licked and sucked her pussy, making her crazy with lust, his fingers were excitedly working in her asshole, gently stretching it to wider proportions. When he rimmed her asshole with his tongue his fingers were prodding her G-spot making her crazy with lust as well.

Her first orgasm she was able to make vocal but after that she just gurgled and moaned through three more lust explosions. "Todd, you're a fucking genius with your tongue licking my clit and fucking my ass with your fingers. Fucking hell. I'm cuuummmiiing."

Her pussy literally gushed so much liquid in his mouth that he had to fight not to get drowned by her copious juices. Fortunately he was used to it. The amount of her juices diminished a bit through her further orgasms. During each of her peaks Todd held her secure in his strong arms.

In the meantime Ashley was no less orgasmic orientated than Tiffany, who by all her own enjoyment found a way to support her friends when she wailed in another orgasm while her body shook uncontrollably in carnal ecstasy.

But she never missed a beat on this steam piston which was plowing through her throbbing cunt like it was a well oiled hydraulic cylinder taking his cock in a tight, wavelike grip.

Each time the girls recovered from a strong climax they kissed to please Todd. OK, they pleased themselves too. As he could not cum with a woman on top this intensive sex romp ended as he had predicted it.

After their forth orgasms the girls powerlessly collapsed at his side, panting hard as they took their arms around each other not being able to give Todd any attention. He absolutely didn't mind because he was on cloud nine having pleasured Ashley and Tiffany like they had never been pleasured before. Besides Tiffany Ashley was able to label him twice as a sex god. Never before had she experienced multiple orgasms like that.

After they had been recovered enough curiosity took the upper hand. Todd sensed Ashley was in discomfort as she reluctantly said, "I'm sorry Todd that I couldn't make you cum. I had so much fun and you had nothing. It's a pity I'm not good enough to give you pleasure."

Todd took her immediately in his arms and stopped any more words with a loving kiss. After breaking the kiss he explained. "Ashley you were no less good than any other women I ever made love to. Please believe me. The reason why I haven't had an orgasm is simple. I've got a strange disposition that I can't cum with a woman on top, riding me cowgirl style. I feel a lot of pleasure, but always the trigger is missing to let my cock explode.

"This circumstance is even stranger that it only pertained to a woman on top of me with my cock in her pussy. In case I'm in her ass my peculiar mind lets me to cum. You know our sex life is controlled and directed by our brain functions.

"Let me prepare your butts for the final events. Tiffany can demonstrate it with my cock in her ass, and you can feel how good of a pussy eater I am. I believe you already got some insight into my oral skills."

The girls didn't hesitate to follow him to the bathroom where he made them acquainted with the "Reprop® Clyster". When Tiffany knelt on the fluffy bathroom mat Todd showed Ashley how much he had weakened and widened her friend's anus while she rode him. It wasn't as wide as his fat glans, but he assured them it wouldn't need considerable efforts to widen her the last bit.

They had great fun cleaning their bowels. Some of it was created by Todd's cock because he let them have their way with it. For Tiffany it was the first time to have his huge cock in her mouth.

She doubled her efforts as he growled what a good cocksucker she was. She couldn't take this fat man meat in her throat but everything else she conducted with his pecker was first class. Todd felt a tingling in his genital region and he told her so.

Tiffany made a purring sound and hummed something like, "Gimme your seed. We want to taste it."

Todd hadn't expected it but Ashley, who had finished her bowel cleaning, made the blowjob of her roommate even more exciting. She had reloaded the "Reprop® Clyster" with water and shoved the rectal tube without any further preparation deep in Todd's ass and opened the one-way valve. She knew from Kate he was used to it.

When the warm water filled his rectum Todd's human geyser exploded and a high pressure stream of cum filled Tiffany's mouth. It was her intention to share his sperm load with Ashley, but she wasn't used to this quantity of man cream. She involuntarily swallowed it otherwise she was sure she would cough it all out. Nonetheless, something of it left the corners of her mouth and dropped to the bath mat.

Ashley was quickly on the spot and licked around his spewing pecker collecting all the sperm that discharged from her friend's mouth. When nothing more of this delicious cream left his pulsing cock Tiffany took it out of her mouth and kissed her friend without any delay.´

They made a great show for Todd to swap the last remaining drops of his sperm from one mouth to the other and back. They swallowed when Todd had to relieve himself from the water in his bowels.

The girls were flabbergasted how nonchalantly they behaved around Todd like it was an every day occurrence to relieve themselves on the toilet with him at present.

Back in the bedroom they knew it was time for anal sex. Tiffany asked her friend to thoroughly lube her asshole while she lubed Todd's cock, which was already rock hard again in anticipation of breaking the next anal cherry. Tiffany would mean he had deflowered a full dozen of anal virgins.

Todd looked at her and saw no trepidation in what she was doing. She smiled at him expectantly which was a splendid precondition for satisfying anal sex. She was comfortable in her skin to lose her last cherry. There may be a last bit of pain involved but she knew she would get over it quickly and then savor her first ass fuck.

Tiffany got into position and left it to Ashley to place his fat glans at her anal entrance. When she felt the slippery mass at her asshole she hesitated not one second longer and put pressure at her anus.

She didn't do it hard and fast because she wanted to feel how her tight ring muscle yielded around this mighty sword, even if she would feel some pain. They knew from resources on the net it would vanish quickly, always provided there is no brutality involved.

Tiffany felt her anus stretch easily to the diameter Todd had already prepared her for. However, then she felt the broad ridge of his helmet urging for entrance. She added pressure and felt a light burn as her sphincter was forced more open.

The burning she couldn't really decipher as pain got stronger, but then it was over as the stretched muscle snapped shut behind the fat glans. A triumphant cry left her mouth; indicating her success.

She bent forward and kissed Todd who was equally happy his current anal deflowering happened without a real hitch. Careful preparation and unconditional determination were the meat and potatoes for exciting anal sex. He knew Tiffany took the time kissing him to let her dilated anal opening get used to this massive intruder.

However, she didn't stay motionless that long. Her desire for more took the upper hand. More and more of his long cock disappeared in her ass.

Ashley was fascinated how easy her friend took this mighty instrument deep in her butt until nothing of it was visible any longer. It was a sensational view to see her friend's anus stretched wide around the base of this thick flesh pole.

This was the moment Kate arrived at the scene. She didn't make any noise so she wasn't noticed before she was undressed and stood in the doorframe of the bedroom. With one glance she discovered that one anal deflowering was already on the way.

She hoped that Ashley was still a virgin because she looked in amazement at Tiffany's ass where Todd's cock had conquered uncharted waters. The kissing couple couldn't see her and Ashley couldn't draw her eyes away from Tiffany's plugged ass so she had to make her attendance vocal.

She mockingly said,

"Todd, my love, you're a real outrageous man. It is obvious you can't leave a woman's anal cherry untouched. Tiffany, what happened that you let him do such an impertinent act; shoving his monster in your tiny asshole?"

Tiffany followed the teasing line and explained, "Todd had threatened us if we wouldn't give him our anal cherries he would send us packing to our condo. He is such an inconsiderate man to force us to do that.

"Look at my poor asshole and how his monster has opened it up. Isn't it unbelievable how far he had stretched me to indulge in his excessive cravings?" She giggled mischievously as she said that.

Kate answered, "Yes, I know, my Dear. He did the same with me. We were nicely fucking when his cock suddenly broke through my unsuspecting anus. You can imagine my surprise. He did it without my permission."

Tiffany added, "Why didn't you throw him out of the condo."

"My Dear, for the same reason you can't stop waggling your butt around his magic weapon. It felt just too good, and then he took advantage of the situation. He fucked my ass senseless. Since then he continues to sodomize me day by day."

Todd protested, "You pompous women stop talking rubbish or you can beg me on your knees to sodomize you again. Ashley, what do you think about it? Should I retreat from taking your anal cherry?"

Ashley managed a whining tone as she exclaimed, "No Todd. I'm not in agreement with this bullshit. I don't mind you pressuring us a little. Truth be told, what we heard from Kate every day through the wall encouraging you to fuck her ass harder couldn't be interpreted as a woman who was forced to get sodomized.

"Look at that bitch bouncing on you. It doesn't look like she is compelled to let your cock sashay through her dark rear tunnel. It looks like she has great fun with it. Fuck, of course, I want to have my ass plugged as well. Please Kate, help me get ready for him."

Not that Kate needed another invitation. They went into sixty-nine position with Ashley on top of her. A strong pillow under her head gave her easy access to the young woman's precious treasure. It was a wet open box glistening with moisture accumulation. It smelled and tasted deliciously as she sucked some of the cream in her mouth to prevent it from dripping on her face. A little bit higher, only separated by a small perineum, was this nicely puckered hole located which also needed her attention to prepare it for Ashley's anal deflowering.

Todd had a good sight at Ashley's pussy and ass as Tiffany suddenly screamed, "Oooohhhhhh, aaaahhhh, fucking hell. Toooodddd, I'm cumming with your cock up my ass. Unbelievable. Ooohhh yeeeesss, I'm cuuuummming hard." Todd bent forward to get her shaking figure in a supporting grip what led to Tiffany laying prone on his front with her taut tits and hard nipples piercing in his pecs.

He stroked her hair and kissed her softly as her orgasmic ass muscles throbbed around his captured cock. What a sensational feeling. Todd really wished all men on earth would have the pleasure to experience this. He truly didn't know how many times HE had enjoyed this.

Todd was all churned up inside with this devoted woman in his arms that he suddenly spurred Kate on. "Yeah, my love, suck Ashley's cunt, lick her asshole. Make it slippery for me with your tongue and spittle. Wow, yeeesss, this is also a good idea to push two fingers in her backdoor. Spread it wide for me. Make this horny little lesbian bitch fucking cum and add a third finger to your rim job."

"Mmmmphh," Kate moaned, pleasurably, pushing her face eagerly into Ashley's steaming crotch and munching away at her pussy.

"Does this feel good Ashley?" Todd asked the young woman, "Does Kate's tongue feel good in your hot snatch and her fingers fucking your butt?"

"Oh yes, oh yes. I can't believe how firmly she pried my asshole open with her fingers. It was a little uncomfortable at first but it vanished quickly," Ashley gasped, turned on by Kate's enthusiastically lapping her pussy and Todd's lewd and stern comments, "Yeeesss, it feels so good, so nice. Oh my God, I'm cumming soon."

Ashley got crazy and also pushed two fingers in Kate's butt; as easily as expected. She doubled her efforts to eat out the older woman's pussy and finger-fucking her rear hole. It was the moment Kate's lips took hold of her clit and her tongue flicked over it. Ashley instantly cried out she was cumming and the next moment a stream of cum gushed out of her pussy and in Kate's oral cavity where she swallowed as quickly as she could. Kate's fingers in Ashley's butt somehow supported her shaking body. The young college woman orgasmed in a world of her own that she didn't recognize Kate had added a third finger and widened her anal opening seriously.

Todd was ready as Tiffany screamed again, "My God, Todd. What a wonderful ass fucker you are. Yeeeeesssss, I'm cumming again. My second anal orgasm."

However, this second climax turned out to be a nuclear blast as Todd flooded Tiffany's rectum for the first time in her life with a copious cum enema. She still cried in orgasmic rapture as the last drop of man cream left his sperm cannon.

Since the beginning of Todd's ejaculation in her butt she lay on his body after collapsing there. Her heavy breathing continued between cries. Tiffany thought she would pass out, but at the end she remained conscious. This was fine because they could exchange soft kisses with her head on his shoulder.

Tiffany wondered whether she had ever felt better as at this moment of time; heavenly satisfied by this divine lover. She felt secure in his arms while recovering from her bliss.

Todd sensed she recognized his cock still hard and twitching in her butt so he explained that his cock occasionally remained hard even after a huge orgasm.

It had something to do with a temporary priapism. But in his case it was a natural reaction and wasn't caused by any medication like Viagra. He didn't mention it was also often the result from overuse.

Kate and Ashley had finished their lesbian romp, and that meant the first anal cherry of the next dozen of women he would anally deflower was waiting for him. He had no doubt there were more to come. Todd was happy for Kate that she had Ashley joined in her second orally induced orgasm.

He warned Tiffany and then slowly retreated his cock from her ass. When his fat glans plopped out of her anus she receipted it with a throaty moan. She felt suddenly awfully empty. There was a brief moment Ashley could see the fully gaping asshole of her friend but then it was quickly closing again. Only the redness there still indicated she had performed anal sex.

The roommates knew they would be sore there for a few days, but they didn't care. If ever there were spare time between classes that matched the schedule of Todd and them they would invite Todd for a quick roll in the hay. Yes, their assholes would inevitably get well used to his anal chisel.

Ashley's anal deflowering happened the same way as with her friend. She got on top of him and enthusiastically rode his anal explorer. Kate and Tiffany lay beside them and cuddled. They felt no urgent desire to get into further lesbian action.

They watched Ashley experiencing three mighty anal orgasms before Todd was magically able to give her a sperm enema as well. Number 13 of the anal virgins he had relieved them from it didn't turn out as an unlucky number. It turned out as a growing of his harem at Berkeley.

Later in the shower it was confirmed that Kate had invited Ashley and Tiffany to the restaurant where they also would be introduced to Jenny and Pam. The women took great care of his slowly softening cock with the medical ointment that he would later be ready for Kate to fuck all her holes as well.

It would've been fun if Jenny and Pam could've joined them but they unfortunately had to work. They needed this well paid job and liked to work there with Paul as the maître d'. They were his protégés.

After the shower Kate dressed exaggeratedly sexy and when Ashley and Tiffany came back from their condo they were also dressed to the nines.

Todd laughingly told them to take into consideration that they may create a commotion in the restaurant. Some men there may be in trouble to lose their eyeballs. He didn't want to consider what the women would think.

The girls mischievously grinned and told him that was all for his favor to feel like an oriental pasha between three gorgeous women. They didn't mind being stigmatized as his sluts.

...to be continued.