An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 39

Story Info
Todd becomes confronted with an unbelievable proposal.
11.3k words
4.79
10.8k
5

Part 39 of the 49 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter was kindly edited. Great job. Thank you Mike.

*****

It took almost a month after the sex party before Dan, Jack and Peter finally came to the conclusion Todd had no intention of breaking the rules of their friendship. Todd saw them visibly relaxing and their observation what he was doing waned.

They had realized Kate and Megan kept him sexually more than satisfied. However, they were still aware that their girlfriends occasionally looked at him with hunger in their eyes. Todd never missed such a look.

His housemates didn't know about his new harem, which unintentionally had been established last week. This morning he was again woken up by Kate, Jenny and Pam. They would wait for him after his last class. He couldn't skip classes again. Two classes Wednesday afternoon would give him enough time to recover from the morning bliss.

He was extremely flabbergasted when his male housemates hit him with an unexpected, unbelievable proposition. He was again sitting on the bench outside the building of his next class which would be starting in thirty minutes. The weather was absolutely perfect that he again delayed the entry to the lecture hall to enjoy the fresh air.

Todd was studying in a book when he heard someone say, "Hi Todd." This time it wasn't Amanda. It was a male voice. He looked up and it was Dan who approached him on campus.

The sour expression on his face told Todd the guy was going to tell him something he was not happy with. It looked like he had eaten something that was not good for his stomach. Todd knew it wasn't good to put something into cold storage so he just told Dan to spill the beans.

He hesitantly started, "First Todd, we want to thank you for staying away from the girls since the sex party. Yes, we are well aware they didn't make it easy for you. We want to ask you now for a special favor.

"An infuriating situation has come to an impasse and we have no idea how to get out of it. You may think we are crazy to ask you this but we want you to take our girlfriends' anal cherries, all four of them.

"After we heard how much your women enjoyed anal sex and talking with you about it, it became an obsession for all of us to follow your example. My God, you even let these girls fuck your ass, unbelievably. Look at it like a doctor helping his patient.

"Make them ready for us to enjoy nice ass fucks with them in the future. We tried it with them but we made jokes of ourselves. We stopped trying because we must have been doing something terribly wrong. We are all wondering how you ever persuaded your lovers to accept the initial entry point with severe pain. Our girlfriends cried in panic to stop immediately. Of course, we don't want to hurt them, not at all.

"Maybe they didn't help us much but they suggested a one-time anal instruction session with you which means you are allowed for therapy purposes to open them up and stick your cock one time in their asses to show them it's possible to be fully inside them. We don't talk about real fucking. We don't concede you fucking them. The girls stated they would make you cum with their hands.

"We believe it's probably the case they wanted you from the start to be involved in their deflowering, but we have agreed to their proposal because we badly want to fuck their asses. As I said, it became an obsession.

"Show them how to do it properly so they can guide us. We agreed with them that we'll stay away from the house while you are doing it. We know a bar where we can get some booze to drown our egos." He wanted to add not to make it good for the girls but he held his tongue in check.

This was crazy because Dan was the one who particularly insisted to keep his hands off his girlfriend. Apart from their expressed love for each other nothing was going on between Sharon and Todd. Perhaps Dan sensed his girlfriend would jump in his bed in a heartbeat.

You could have knocked Todd down with a feather. Anal sex with all four girls. He was sure they would set their own boundaries after his cock had entered their butts. A dream was coming true.

He was highly delighted but managed the blank expression of a poker player when he said, "Dan, did you draw the short straw to tell me I'm invited to introduce the girls to anal sex? Are you really sure about this? What will happen after I've entered one of the girls' butts? I can assure you I'll follow your instruction and withdraw myself from them. But what about the girls' intentions?"

"Todd, they have promised us faithfully not to do anything improper. We can only hope they fulfill their promises."

"Dan, I quote from your words you and the other two guys have made up your minds. Yes, I will do it, and I promise to respect your boundaries." He didn't add that this only concerned his own intentions. He would do whatever the girls wanted.

Dan said they had long talks together and finally all agreed to this solution.

Todd added, "OK, as much as I'll respect your boundaries, I expect us to remain as friends after that. Otherwise, we should withdraw from this plan. I will do it as a common sex instructor which, you know, I have the experience for.

"Hey, I have to pay a lot of attention to the signs of four girls to do it properly and that means I need a lot of time to prepare them the way it is needed for a pleasant anal act.

"I'm quite sure you missed the fact that it needs time and patience to minimize the pain through their anal deflowering. Don't worry. After this long initiation session you guys will need a lot less time to prepare your girlfriends individually. I would suggest next Saturday from 1 pm until 11 pm. Ten hours will do it. You said you will find some ways to kill the time."

"My God, Todd you've got a long way to go. We will do what you want."

They parted with a strong handshake and Todd went to his second class of the afternoon. The first class was very promising because Amanda couldn't keep her eyes away from him.

It was that Wednesday evening that he told Kate with Jenny and Pam present what was going to happen on Saturday, and that they couldn't be together that weekend. Anyway, Kate was pleased because Todd would extend his stay until Friday morning. She promised to inform the college girls on Friday about his absence. Todd would visit Kate again Tuesday next week as usual.

He had already informed Megan to delay her arrival until Sunday late afternoon. Kate asked him humorously whether he was now breaking the world's sex records they had talked about on their first day together. Jenny and Pam were smitten with amazement.

Todd laughed and clarified, "No, I suppose the guys wouldn't like that. I'll have to restrain myself to do just the job I was asked for." Kate looked doubtingly and thought naughtily, ʹThe girls may have completely different intentions'. She was well familiar with the shenanigans of the female species.

When Todd returned from Kate on Friday, shortly after noon, he found his housemates eating a light lunch. They invited him to join them. He nodded thankfully, sat down, and grabbed a sandwich and a Coke. He looked around and perceived straightaway there was an unpleasant tension hanging in the air.

It seemed several days of thinking about what was going to happen to their virgin passages heightened the girls' excitement and their expectations. On the other hand, the three guys seemed to be subdued and the girls looked at him with shining eyes.

'That's not any good,' he thought and said, "Hey folks, I think we should cancel what you asked me to do tomorrow. I don't believe there is a real common agreement between you. Please clear the air and I'll come back in an hour. Your expectations of what we have agreed couldn't be more different. There is a gap between you girls and you guys like the Grand Canyon. Tomorrow isn't meant as pure excitement for you girls. Don't you all want to perform consensual, devoted anal sex with your boyfriends afterwards?"

With these words, he grabbed his sandwiches and Coke and went up the stairs to his room where he ate and waited for an hour reading one of his school books. He heard them talking downstairs and twice having a shouting match.

He returned to the living room and immediately detected the air had changed. The eyes of the girls weren't as shining as before, and the guys seemed to have gotten their balls back.

Dan said, "Todd, thank you for giving us a wake-up call. Everything will happen tomorrow as agreed within the boundaries." All seven nodded eagerly.

"Well, that's fine. I'll go to my room this afternoon to catch up seriously with my homework and don't forget I'll cook spaghetti with meat sauce for dinner. You girls agreed to prepare the mixed salad I put into the fridge." Todd was a little behind on his homework but that afternoon turned out as very productive and he got almost up to date. His excellent memory made it easy for him to study.

He went down to fry the ground meat and was happy that everyone was in a good mood. It wasn't the first time he cooked this Italian dish for his housemates. It became one of their favorite ones because Todd was a master at cooking the meat sauce. It was an easy dish to cook and didn't take much time.

When the sauce was ready, just simmering on the stove, the girls told him it was time to boil the water. The first time he prepared this meal, he saw there was no adequate pot in the kitchen and he bought a very large one for the spaghetti.

Sitting at the dining table eating, the good mood hadn't changed. Obviously, his housemates were in synch at that point. However, he wondered how it happened so fast. After they cleared the kitchen and the dishes, they played Trivial Pursuit together with all the latest available decks of cards for three hours. Sharon and Todd formed the first team and then they alternated.

His housemates went to their rooms earlier than normal and his suspicion was confirmed twenty minutes later. They all had sex. Todd smiled remembering that Kate had drained his balls three times this morning. Her orgasms were uncountable as always. She had provided for the three days without him.

Saturday morning, at a very late breakfast, the guys looked a little battered but all had that shit-eating grin on their faces. The girls just smiled at Todd with a twinkle in their eyes. As agreed, the guys disappeared at a quarter to 1 pm. Sofia quickly went to the front door and locked the two bolts someone in the past had installed at the inside of the door, for whatever reasons.

Laura said, "We don't trust our boyfriends not to spy on us. They did take a dim view of it but they had no choice."

Todd got sidetracked as Yana opened the button of his slacks and pulled the zipper down, but he managed to ask, "How did you get your boyfriends so quickly back in that good mood yesterday?"

Yana answered while she nonchalantly continued to pull his slacks and boxer briefs down, "First we apologized to them that we were so excited about today. We promised them we will look at it like a rectal examination in a hospital. Furthermore we told them, you may have heard some shouting, that we would be with you just for ten hours and afterwards they would be the sole beneficiaries of your efforts. They should thank you on bended knees. Finally we promised them a night to remember. You surely heard us. We fucked their brains out. They almost couldn't stand on their feet afterwards."

A few minutes later, Todd and the girls were buck-naked sitting on the largest couch in the hall. Todd was on cloud nine to have four warm beautiful female bodies around him, touching him, caressing him. He moaned loudly as Sharon knelt between his thighs and took his cockhead in her mouth while Yana literally lay on the floor and licked his balls from below.

The Spanish twins on each side of him pinched and kissed his hard sensitive nipples and then alternated with French kisses, slobbering him with their tongues. He croaked a few more words out while the girls took turns on his body.

"And they swallowed that bullshit?" The question was followed by grunts because Yana took him deep in her throat and licked his tight ball sac. She was the only one of the four girls who could do that. She was very good at it. Almost as perfect as his women at home.

Between kissing him, Sharon laughed, "Todd that was easy. They wanted to believe it." The other girls nodded and their behavior showed him their boyfriends had misjudged their intentions.

Todd had his hands full in action on every part of the girls' bodies he could reach while their kissing got wilder and wilder; faster and faster their heads bobbed down on his pulsating cock. Muffled groans and sounds of slurping tongues and mouths echoed through the hall.

After a few more turns around his body, it was Yana busy with his cock that made him cum with her awesome deepthroat technique. With a loud moaning, he announced his cum and Yana collected all his pent-up sperm since Friday morning.

She pumped spurt after spurt out of his seed cannon in her greedy mouth though surprisingly without swallowing it. Obviously Yana was well trained to collect his big load in her mouth. His body spasmed in heaven and as his twitching cock released the last drop the girls started to swap his hot sauce until all of them had their fair share to swallow. It was an unbelievable view and his cock didn't soften one bit. Todd speculated how the guys would react seeing that. He imagined their reactions wouldn't be happy ones.

When Yana straddled him on the couch, he knew the girls had interpreted the stated boundaries differently. They just threw caution to the wind. Obviously, the girls had made up their minds in a different way than the guys had expected.

Fortunately, they would never know. To open Pandora's Box has its own consequences. 'No sex at all' was clearly not on the girls' menu. He was the last one who would reject their advances.

Yana poked her lively tongue in his mouth for a passionate kiss where he could taste his sperm. She praised his dick as she sank down on it inch by inch, her bald cunt slowly swallowing up Todd's thick rod. He could feel how heated up she already was with her very tight snatch bathing his rigid member in a copious amount of slippery liquid.

Also the smell of the girls' arousal was intoxicating. He stopped holding his dick upright and placed his hands on her smooth firm thighs. The girl let out a lustful groan as she planted herself fully down, completely impaling her wet, pulsing snatch on his pecker.

"Oh yeah, oh God! How we've missed that. The time we can't have you is a torture for us." Yana's words were unmistakable. They had planned that.

Yana raised herself so that a few inches of Todd's dick emerged from her cunt before she pushed herself down with a grunt. It felt great for both, so she repeated it, again and again. Soon she was rampantly bouncing away on Todd's cock, her firm butt-cheeks slapping against his thighs every time.

Yana kissed him feverishly as she accelerated her pace and not long later she screamed, "My God, Todd, that feels fantastic how you stretch my pussy and how deep I feel you in me again. We all had a strong longing for you after the sex game. Aaaaaaahhhhhh, yeeeeeeaaaaah, I'm already there. I'm cuuuummming."

Hot lust seized her body as she rampaged in his lap like a furious beast until she slowly calmed down. Todd held her in a secure grip after he had taken his hands away from her taut tits. He had pinched her nipples hard.

Yana plastered his face with wet kisses and said, "I don't want to dismount you, but we agreed to only one orgasm to keep the fires burning." All the while Yana rode him the other girls looked at the fucking couple and played unashamedly with their pussies.

Todd realized this afternoon and evening would unveil all the girls' slutty ways. He was sure they had specified together to remove any restrictions during today's gathering. Nothing could be better.

One after another they got the most urgent need out of their system, using his disposition to their great advantage. The smell of overheated cunts became stronger and stronger. It was hard for all girls to stop after only one mind-blowing orgasm. Sharon, his favorite, especially had to be removed from his cock with a little force by the other girls. They asked him whether he wanted to cum again and he said no. He liked how his hard throbbing cock felt.

"You can play with my cock in the bathroom. I believe all of you had a visit to the toilet this morning." They all nodded and Todd went with them upstairs.

He fetched the new 'Reprop® Clyster' his mother had sent him through FedEx after he had told her he had given Kate his exemplar. He joined the girls in the bathroom across the corridor. They kept the door open because only three of them could comfortably occupy the bathroom. The other two were watching from the hallway.

Sofia quickly knelt on the floor and bathed his cock in her gentle mouth while he explained the advantage of this system to disposable enemas.

"Ladies, it is not always really necessary to clean the rectum before anal sex, especially when it is a spontaneous fuck, but at any other time you'll feel safe to know that a man's bare cock touches clean areas. The man will appreciate that, too. And now let's have fun together."

The girls really had fun and laughed a lot while they cleaned their rectums. There was not a trace of reticence or constraint in the air. Todd didn't have much more to do than to enjoy the show with the girls alternately blowing him, not to completion but not far from it.

After the girls amended the boundaries he had decided to fill every girl's ass with a load of his semen. Any other possibilities arising, like the blowjob or fucks earlier, he would play it by ear.

Yana was the last with a clean spurt of water coming out of her ass, hilariously surveyed by the other girls. Giggling anal maidens and a man with an extremely agitated cock went to the room of the twins. It was the largest one and besides a king-size bed, they also had a large nicely bolstered sofa bed.

Todd had an audacious grin on his face as he directed the girls to the day bed. He had something in mind and he hoped it would work but it was not a deal breaker.

"My lovelies," he said and he saw their eyes blinking with joyful surprise how he addressed them. "I want to educate you in anal sex the best way I know. I presume from your excitement you don't want to face restrictions with what we are going to do. But let's not rush into this; it takes a good long buildup to feel really nice and not painful. Therefore, I decided to look for some lesbian help throughout the process."

Todd thought he could have knocked Sharon and Yana down with a feather. The twins just happily smiled.

Sharon was the first to speak clearly. "Todd, what do you have in mind? As many girls have, we fooled around with other girls in our youth but not together. Swapping your sperm was a spontaneous idea."

"It's quite easy girls. I want one of you to lie on the bed with your head toward its bottom and the girl I was preparing straddling her in the sixty-nine position. I want you licking your pussies, carefully and lovingly. How about that?"

Todd looked invitingly at the twins. They quickly stood up and said, "We want to do that, to give our roomies an example."

Todd tried to hide his knowledge about their lesbian experience and said, "Is that ok with you two that Sofia and Laura lose their anal cherry first?" Sharon and Yana just nodded.

When Todd arranged the twins, Sharon and Yana got the impression it wasn't their first time together. Sofia was on top so she would be the first to get her ass fucked.

Todd said to Laura, "Please show me how you pleasure your sister. Sofia, lower your hips a little bit. Yes, that's fine and Laura, stay away from her clit. You will be able to tell when it's time to attack her pleasure button. Lick slowly around and in her labia, stick your tongue in from time to time and don't react to her pleadings to make her cum. I don't know how sensitive her asshole will be. Maybe she will cum nonetheless.