An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, please, spread your sister's buttocks with your hands. They look deliciously full and round and, wow, what a sweet anus you have, Sofia. Fucking beautiful! I remember it from our sex party. From now on, just enjoy! Tell me if it feels good. Always consider that making an asshole ready for a cock should be half the fun of the whole affair." All the girls appeared to have naturally hairless puckered anuses.

Sharon and Yana had already left their seats on the day bed and stood beside the threesome to have everything in clear view. Their eyes were glued to the erotic scene of his fingertip as it slowly made a circle around the puckered area of Sofia's tight asshole. She momentarily held her breath as her body froze in a slightly nervous state.

God, her asshole was a sexy sight. It twitched and tensed a little as he touched it but it soon relaxed. Her cheeks had spread wide with the tucking of her knees up under her, pushing her ass up into a raised position and her legs splayed out to each side.

Another tempting sight for the spectators was Todd's rock-hard cock standing in Laura's direction who obviously had trouble dividing her attention between her sister's pussy and this magnificent man meat.

Sharon and Yana had the same idea at the same time and said simultaneously, "Let us help you with his cock." They laid beside the trio on the bed with their heads in reach to his bobbing love stick and quickly found an arrangement alternately sucking him gently and lovingly. They drew this warm, hard, piece of man meat with their hands before their hungry mouths. Yes, there weren't any boundaries left their boyfriends had stated, much to Todd's delight.

He had hoped they would have this idea without his direction. He lowered his head and joined Laura on her sister's upturned cunt. Their tongues met and even a quick kiss was exchanged. Then he slowly licked higher, over her taut perineum, what she obviously liked, kissing nearer to Sofia's anus but as she excitingly expected his tongue touching her asshole he jumped over it going further to her sensitive tailbone.

"Todd, you're a bastard, but it feels fucking great," Sofia exclaimed and started to lick her sister's pussy but all four girls confirmed later that with the distraction caused by his scandalizing ass play they rarely were able to pleasure the pussy beneath them.

The fifth time he travelled through her ass crack he finally licked her twitching asshole, making her shiver with excitement. He used a lot of spittle to make her backdoor slippery, licking her anus lightly, before getting a bit more forceful, nuzzling his head between her buns and lapping hungrily at her asshole, running his tongue up and down her crack. He couldn't believe he was preparing his 14th virgin anal opening and three more were waiting. They all watched him rimming Sofia's backdoor.

"Yeeeah, Todd, eat my ass," the girl moaned in great delight and was completely relaxed as he easily pushed a finger in her rectum. Of course, after she felt the invader her anus clenched involuntarily and tried to eject the digit but that was far from painful.

Her sphincter quickly accepted that relatively small thing and he could insert the finger to the last knuckle. Sofia lifted her butt up, and her muscles were sucking the finger in and pushing it back out in fucklike rhythmic gulps. Whether this was intended or not was anyone's guess.

"Honey, how does it feel? I assume it is not your first finger in your ass. You twins are much too comfortable with this."

"No Todd, but the first finger of a man. It feels OK but the longer you wiggle it in my butt it feels better and better. How about more fingers?"

"That will come soon but to do so we need better lubrication. Before I will do that I want to have some fun with your anus. Prepare yourself for the rimjob of your lifetime."

Todd placed his mouth over her asshole like a vacuum seal and then he licked and sucked her anus the next twenty minutes to complete weakness. The last five minutes her asshole was gaping enough that he could tongue-fuck her in earnest, as deep as his tongue could reach, tasting and lashing the tight, rubbery ring of her anal muscle.

"Uuuuh, fuck yeah," she panted lewdly, gently pushing her butt back a little to encourage him to invade her poop chute further. All the while, his hands were squeezing and stroking the sublime buns that flanked the hole he was so lustfully eating out. Below him, Laura was licking her sister's labia and waited for the signal to attack her clit. Also his cock was well looked after.

"Oh God, yes Todd! Stick your tongue up my slutty ass!" Sofia felt a hefty wave of undeniable euphoria rushing through her body while her anus repeatedly clenched and unclenched his strong tongue. Todd was pleased because this reaction should always be the result of a good rimming.

"Oh yes, oh Baby," she moaned. "Just FUCK me! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! I'm CUMMING!"

In any case, Sofia was more responsive to his naughty treatment than he had expected and screamed in a hefty orgasm, gushing juices in her sisters mouth, who chewed her clit between her lips. Laura was heavenly surprised how her twin sister reacted to Todd's fantastic tongue fuck. She couldn't wait for herself.

Sofia hadn't completely recovered from her climax as Todd already had three well lubed fingers positioned in her slimy backdoor. She had felt him entering only with pleasure.

"Sofia, you've easily accepted my fingers but now I will start to dilate your sphincters seriously. I will expand my fingers very slowly always adding additional lube. In case you are feeling pain just say wait and I will do so. The trick here is not to do anything in a hurry. Just enjoy it!"

Bulging eyes traced his efforts, and the girls could see that Todd was an expert and not once was Sofia saying wait. In fact, she liked it very much and Laura was still busy with her pussy. Slowly, ever so slowly, he spread his strong fingers like a med-tech-dilator, corkscrewing them in her tight, excitingly jerking asshole.

He got them all the way in and gently fucked her ass for some time. She moaned and squirmed as he stuffed his fingers in her ass and pushed back as he sawed them in and out, working them around to loosen up her rear hole further.

The girls watched in fascination as it was gradually gaping more and more while Sharon always added lube to his fingers at a sign from him. At first, Sofia was aware of that slight burning feeling around her asshole but that quickly vanished and all that the others heard were her moans of pleasure getting louder and louder. Her sphincters dutifully continued to relax and widen.

"Attack her clit. Make her cum again, Laura," Todd ordered at the right moment and Sofia screamed in a crescendo of heavenly explosions while he replaced his fingers with his saliva coated cock in one fluent motion. He came straight out of Yana's soaking wet mouth. The other three couldn't believe how effortlessly this big, thick thing widened her anus and disappeared in her butt.

With a triumphant grunt he pushed the last remaining inches into Sofia, his heavy scrotum hanging over Laura's mouth where she quickly licked his big balls. Slowly, Sofia came down from her orgasmic heights and immediately seized this baseball bat in her anal cavity. In her emotional numbing, she had felt him entering with an indefinable responsiveness.

Truly Todd's cock had only to broaden her anus the last half an inch and the head popped through her sphincters. The final push was strong enough that his balls slapped her wet pussy and Laura's licking tongue.

Then he remained motionless and caressed her back coated with goose bumps and a fine touch of sweat. Letting her get used to this new experience, he waited for her to make the first move.

Whatever she may have been about to feel during their ass fuck, she surely was no longer an anal virgin. Todd was happy how much Sofia enjoyed the whole process so far.

"Holy crap!" she gasped out, "I feel wonderful, mesmerized. I never thought it could be so fucking gorgeous losing my anal cherry painlessly. How you did THAT? Our boyfriends are bunglers compared to you."

Todd groaned loudly, loving the feel of his cock deep inside a newly deflowered ass which, unknowingly for Sofia, was the 14th for him. Her rectum was a hot steamy chamber tightly strained around his long dick.

Todd declared, "Oh yeah, Baby, there we are and you are right, your ass feels so fucking good. But you can't pull my leg. I'm well aware of your conspiracy to hinder your boyfriend from taking your anal cherries."

Sharon countered, "So what? Right after anal sex became an issue with our boyfriends we agreed you would be the only one to take our cherries. It would also give us the opportunity to have you for some time for ourselves. Don't tell us you aren't happy."

Of course, Todd laughingly confirmed he was heavenly pleased with their conspiracy.

His dong was throbbing in the depths of Sofia's hot anal passage while his nut sac received a delightful treatment.

"Yeah, Laura, lick my balls with your tongue. I like that very much. Sofia, if you ever want to move I suggest you slowly withdraw from me until only my cockhead remains in your bottom. You will feel the much broader ridge of my glans with your tight anus. Then Sharon can add more lube to my cock and then you can feel it reentering you."

Sofia nodded and with a loud moan she started the task. More and more of the long, iron-hard shaft came out of her ass and she really sensed the right moment when her sphincters touched the broader glans. Sharon was immediately there with the lube and coated the fat shaft thoroughly.

It was still a sight to believe how professionally he stretched this tiny hole. Compared to Todd's finesse, their boyfriends were clumsy rookies; even without their trickery. But now they did learn how to guide them.

"Finished!" exclaimed Sharon as a signal to Sofia who immediately started to move back at him. She detected with great delight how easily he glided in her slippery chute and the strange feeling slowly changed into pure enjoyment.

First she thought she had to go to the toilet but this false impression likewise vanished. It was also the moment when her wet cunt started to dribble a steady flow of female liquid in her sister's mouth.

Laura swallowed instinctively even though that had never happened before. His balls got equally coated with female juice as her sister's back pillows bumped into his loins. Happily she licked his heavy scrotum, too.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Sofia babbled, "God, that's good, that's good, you're right up my backdoor." She had never felt so stuffed full of cock. Every nerve in her body seemed to be concentrated in her butt. It was already the most erotic sensation she had ever felt.

She wriggled her ass around his cock for a few minutes and then started a steady rhythm impaling her ass on his magic weapon. She couldn't believe how mind-blowing it was, sending thrills of joy up and down her spine, but that was only the beginning.

The blissful sensation she received from his anal pecker had a deep impact on her. She started to go crazy and lost her normal modest and respectable composure. The girls were flabbergasted what they heard from Sofia.

"Aaaaaahhhhh...FUCK MY ASSHOLE...ram this big motherfucker deep in my poop chute...fast and hard...make me your anal slut...Todd, fuck the shit out of my slutty ass."

She was wiggling her mouthwatering butt at him, begging him to be sodomized. This dirty verbal explosion was everything what Todd needed to take the lead. He had hoped for something like that as an example for the other girls. He was sure that would make them yearn even more for anal sex.

He grabbed her hips and drew his pelvis back until his glans touched her sphincter when Laura yelled, "Todd, my sister is leaking like a faucet, and I can't swallow everything. My hands are full of her slimy fluids. Let me lube your cock with this natural substance."

He held still because this was an additional incentive for an extended ass fuck having his cock occasionally lubed. He was determined to fuck Sofia into oblivion.

He started with long, slow but hard thrusts deep in Sofia's bowels, both of them grunting with rampant lust.

"You have a beautifully fuckable ass!" Todd commented as he sodomized his first roomie.

"You have the best fucking cock in the world, and it is in MY ASS," panted Sofia in response, bucking back to meet Todd's lustful thrusts, "So big, so hard! It feels so good in my horny butt! Fuck me, fuck me please. Fuck me hard. Uuuuh. Fuck me!"

Todd picked up a little more speed, looking at his blessed cock which sashayed now effortlessly through her puffy ring muscle. He didn't know how often he already saw that, but it fascinated him again and again. His ramming thrusts made her cum fast.

Sofia couldn't believe how fast she was going to cum again. His carefully oiled cylinder was a sensation impaling her formerly virgin backdoor with relentless force. The greatest sensation was that she felt no pain; only incredible pleasure which she hadn't expected.

At first it was a tickle. Then a little itch. Then it became a frenetic craving itch that elicited screams to be scratched. She moved her ass to give him an even better leverage. She felt an increasing tremor deep in her bowels. Fucking her boyfriend would never be the same again.

Laura stayed away from her sister's bloody-red engorged clit. She wanted to know whether she could anally cum without additional stimulation and her twin definitely could.

"I am cumming! FUCK, I'm already cuuummming," Sofia gasped in surprise as he drove his cock in her receptive backside a couple of times.

Both Laura and Todd held her shaking body in check while she screamed, "Aaaaahhhh...my ass is on fire...what a fantastic feeling."

It took all of his immense self-control to keep his own climax at bay as she shuddered before him, her anus holding his dick in a tight grip as her orgasm rushed through her with the power of a tornado.

It was even more difficult to control himself because Sharon and Yana caressed every part of his body they could reach, especially his hard nipples and his full, round butt. He suppressed his desire to ask them to lick his asshole. This would be something for later.

Todd kept up a steady pace of fucking her, plowing deeply, delighting in her cries of ecstasy. He pulled her cheeks apart, watching his thick cock plundering her rear passage, her stretched hole clutching him tightly.

She continued to convulse and yelled, "Yeeeahhhh Todd, keep going. That was amazing but I want more."

He teased, "Feels good, doesn't it, Baby? Your former virgin ass feels so fucking good. Don't worry, Honey, I'm not finished yet," and started to drill her harder and faster every few minutes until he was at the end of his comfortable zone but that was enough to fuck every woman into a delirium of joy. Sofia was no exception. Pushing her ass back at Todd she pulled him even deeper inside her, if ever possible. She encouraged him unabashedly.

"Oh yeah, give it to me, Baby. Fuck my ass, fuck it good and hard," she pleaded, having a sudden desire to have him hammering into her.

But he kept going at his pace listening to the loud moans and grunts of his anal partner. He gripped her hips tighter and continued sodomizing her deeply and passionately, savoring every thrust until Sofia had one more earth-shaking anal orgasm in short order.

She had experienced orgasms in such rapid successions only with Todd at the party but now he was in her BUTT. How could that be? A former anal novice already having two tremendous anal orgasms.

Todd didn't stop slowly pounding her ass because he felt she could go for a third one but soon sensed her exhaustion so he opened his floodgates for his own release but he wanted her to join him dearly.

"I'm cumming soon, Sofia...my Dear...cum with me...cum with me again...don't let me be alone...join me...cum with me."

It was almost spoken with suggestive power that her brain had no other choice than to obey. All best things come in threes. The girls thought they knew all secrets about Todd's sexual prowess after the sex party but he had been restrained there without anal sex. Now they saw Todd in full alpha male mode mating his bucking mare in the ass in abundance. And the deafening noises the two lovers made were hilarious.

Sofia tried to bury her head into her sister's pussy to muffle her cries as the third incredible orgasm tore through her, causing her ass to clench tightly around her lover's cock.

"That's the biggest one," she screamed out loud, shaking in ecstasy for a long time. Her anal muscles were spasming in orgasmic overload.

Below her, Laura had to cope with a gushing pussy while Todd's balls finally got the message to fire away; he shoved his dick into his anal partner one final time and let his cum gush out. His dick deep in her ass felt like it was exploding, pumping wad after thick gooey wad of cum into the depths of Sofia's rectum.

"Aaah, I can fucking feel it, I can feel your cum in me!" the twin wailed, grateful that Todd was holding her hips firmly, otherwise she feared she would collapse onto Laura due to the thunderous bolts of pleasure that were wracking her body, those heated bolts centered around her deeply speared butt.

After there was nothing more he could gush into her he didn't collapse onto Sofia's back; he was mindful enough that he dropped with her sideways before she could bury her sister under her. At that moment she was semi-conscious and Todd's cock refused to go weak so it remained in her ass, which was still glued in his loins, until her breathing calmed down and her eyes dropped open.

She looked back at Todd who spooned behind her, breathing also hard, and said, "I don't have words to describe right now what happened. Sensation after sensation are all I can think of. I had no idea anal could be so amazing, feeling a man flooding my bowels for the first time. Girls, we are lucky our boyfriends are not here to see that.

"I fear their egos would be destroyed. We know it was already hard for them at the party. I don't know whether they would ever be able to get an erection again. Apropos of erection, Todd is still rock hard in my ass, and I can definitely say he filled my rectum with a lot of cum.ʺ

With a loud regretful moan she disconnected her ass from Todd's cock, observed by the other girls. As his mushroom head popped out of Sofia's ass a big hole was visible and some cum was dripping out yet only for seconds until her asshole looked tightly closed again.

Todd gently rubbed the drops of cum round her red anus as a first ointment.

"Well, you were pretty incredible yourself," he whispered to her, laying down, pulling her close before he went to another topic of his anal education.

"You all see that apart from a normal redness after her first ass fuck her anus looks like nothing had happened. Thanks to the silicon-based or water-based lubricants you should use. You'll have to find out which you like better. They both have advantages and disadvantages. By the way, never use Vaseline; it's a bad idea for different reasons. Here we use KY; it's a water-based lubricant.

"After an ass fuck, please take into consideration your anal muscles will remain weak for a certain period of time. It's different from woman to woman and how used they are to anal sex. Let me demonstrate it. I deposited a medical ointment in our first aid box. Could I please have it for Sofia's anus?"

Yana knew what he wanted, jumped from the bed and was back a minute later.

"Thank you," Todd said and added, "I will now use a finger to apply ointment on and in her asshole. Sofia, tell us what you feel." Todd knew she would feel the soreness but his finger slid easily in her loose asshole.