An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She explained, "I felt a sting but his finger came through my sphincters like a hot knife through butter. Todd, how long do you think I will be loose like that? By the way, the ointment feels good."

"That depends on different factors. You can check how loose you still are half an hour later. The reason why I explain this is that you will be disappointed with your boyfriends the first time. I bet they will flood your bowels within a minute after they have entered your asses. They will be just too excited, but now you know that after their soft cocks slip out of your butts you have enough time to make them hard again for an easy second round. Maybe then they can hold out longer."

Then he dropped another bomb, "Who wants to clean my cock," he asked mischievously. When Sharon started to go to the door he added, "No, my dear, not with a washcloth."

Of course, they immediately knew what he meant. All four had occasionally cleaned the cocks of their boyfriends with their mouths after a nice fuck. They weren't prudish but the guys' cocks never had been in their asses. However, with a close look, apart from his own jism, his dick looked clean.

Todd smiled and they knew he challenged them to clean his anal pecker orally. He looked deeply into Sofia's eyes and the next moment she made up her mind. The other girls were flabbergasted as she cleaned his cock with gusto. At least, it was her ass he was in. The longer she slurped the residues of his cum off his cock the more she became eager until his manhood was shining like a bacon rind.

"That was fun; I even liked this musky taste. There was no bad smell on it. Our enemas worked."

The next girl for the anal education was Laura and she was as enthusiastic and vocal as her twin sister and also had three pure anal orgasms. Afterwards, she cleaned his cock as well though this time she had a shrinking cock in her mouth.

With Sharon, he was rock hard again after he had finished her anal preparation. He detected she was a little less enthusiastic and vocal as the twins but in the end, with Todd's loving care and Yana's eager tongue, she also had two orgasms and admitted she definitely liked it.

She assumed she had more to get used to it to like it from the start. His favorite asked him not to be mad because she didn't want to clean his cock with her mouth. Of course, he wasn't. They loved each other secretly.

Sharon already positioned her back on the bed when Yana was the last in line. However, she surprised them asking first whether they would keep as a secret what she was going to reveal. They all vowed.

"Excuse me a moment," Yana said and left the room. Three minutes later, she was back with something in her hand which was quickly identified as two butt plugs. She threw them on the bed and confessed, "Early in my life I would occasionally have an itching in my ass that was crazy. I even got orgasms from bowel movements and the enemas today were extremely exciting for me.

"Since we live here I hide these anal plugs in an underwear drawer. Peter would never look for it. At every possible occasion, I plug my ass. I didn't let Peter discover my secret. I don't want him to think of me as a pervert.

"When we agreed with our boyfriends to take anal sex into consideration, I made it impossible for him to achieve any success. I know how to retain my strong sphincters. Todd, you came as a blessing for me. After this day, I can finally come out of my shell.

"I can't wait for you to fuck my ass. I really hope Peter is at least half as good as you are. Now girls, you have the advantage of looking at a trained anus." Todd knew then why it was so easy at the party to push a finger in her ass.

She knelt on the bed, straddling Sharon, and at first her anus didn't look any different from the other girls. It was completely closed. Todd smiled because he knew what would come next.

Yana's hands pushed her buns strongly apart; with her fingers prodding her rear hole. Then she added pressure from the inside like she would take a shit and her asshole blossomed until there was really a small hole visible. Then Yana pushed all fingers of one hand easily in her ass.

When Todd heard the collective gasp from the girls he lost his composure and dove with his head into the spread valley of her ass and replaced her hand with his tongue. The moment his long appendage rotated in her sphincter, Yana wailed in blissful happiness reveling in this unknown sensation.

Of course, she wasn't a contortionist who could reach her own asshole with her mouth. She wondered whether she could coax Peter into doing that as well after he had her ass for the first time. It felt just too good.

Before his anal education had started, she never had expected a man would really like to fuck a woman's ass with his tongue like Todd did. In almost no time, she reached the point of no return and after Sharon pushed three fingers in her pussy and chewed on her clit she exploded in a tremendous orgasm.

The girls helped him to keep Yana's body steady as she screamed out her pleasure. Sharon under her was so fascinated with the whole experience that she licked Yana's pussy furiously.

After he withdrew his tongue from her shaking ass, he felt the need to explain something more, "Look at her ass how quickly her anus is closing again. Years of anal sex, even only with dildos, require special Kegel exercises to keep your assholes tight.

"Everybody can learn it online. In our case, I believe Yana will be happy to be an instructor for you. These exercises are also suitable for women who gave birth to children. Yana, are you ready for my cock?"

"Yes, Todd," she hoarsely said, still recovering from her climax, "I can't wait any longer to get my ass plugged by a real cock. I must admit I've dreamt the last month about almost every day. I may not be technically a virgin, but you, Todd, are nonetheless the first man in my butt. Fuck me hard and fast. I can take it."

He knew she could and looked at her backdoor which was already closed again. When he pressed his lubed glans at her puckered hole the girls took a close look at how Yana's anus opened up smoothly, but his cockhead didn't penetrate her completely. Her sphincter stretched only around the circumcised tip.

"A trained anus has a memory in it not only to let something out by nature but with enough practice to let something in from the outside as well. I believe you all saw these anal queens in porn, called anal acrobats. Furthermore, such a sphincter is made for a special kind of ass fuck I call scrubbing. Look, girls, and feel it, Yana."

The spectators were mesmerized how fast only his cockhead entered and left her anus in quick successions. Todd's hips looked like a blur. For Yana, it was another unknown sensation, and the next orgasm approached fast. Todd sensed it and pushed balls deep in her ass. He supported her hips with his hands as her anal muscles rippled over his cock while she climaxed.

"My God, Todd. I can't believe what you do to me" she screamed again in pure bliss, only partially intelligible. At the end, she almost passed out but Todd was going crazy and he needed help to finish himself because he sensed Yana couldn't endure many more anal orgasms.

He grabbed the big anal-plug on the bed and threw it to the girls and screamed in desperation, "Put it in my ass, hard and fast and fuck me with it." It was Laura who took the liberty to obey to his demand. She knew his girlfriends had fucked his ass often, but she was kind of reluctant. Todd was simply unpredictable.

When the thick dildo effortlessly vanished in his bottom they had probably the first and last impression of a real unrestrained simultaneous female and male ass fuck. Yana, despite that she was used to dildos in her ass, needed lubrication with the hard friction he caused with his anal pecker in her butt.

He let Sofia lube his cock a few times but when his cock later unintentionally left Yana's ass, Sharon grabbed his cock and as she put it in her mouth his heart lost a beat.

He couldn't believe how fast she had overcome her ass-to-mouth inhibitions. He assumed the reason was she loved him and they all performed this nasty anal action together as a sex-crazed team.

Sharon's mouth was, from then on, responsible for keeping his cock lubricated and she did it with gusto; coating it with her saliva every time he left Yana's ass.

As expected, Yana experienced a final screaming orgasm, a minute before he was finally able, with help of the girls who alternated fucking his ass with the plug, to come a fourth time in short order.

"Time to fill your spasming ass with cum, Yana," Todd panted, thrusting harder and faster, "Yeah, here it is, Honey...uuuuuh! GOD! YEAH!"

Todd drove his dong deep into Yana's anus and shot out his semen in thick pumps, flooding her rectum with jism. His anal partner was beside herself, wailing in pure ecstasy. They crashed on the bed beside Sharon and Laura and Sofia joined them. They kissed and cuddled together. They had their eyes closed but they didn't really sleep. They just needed time to restore their strength.

ʹMission completed,ʹ Todd dreamily thought.

It was half past six as they walked naked into the kitchen area where a deliciously prepared vegetable stew with wienies were waiting to get heated up together with French bread as garnish. Before, during, and after the meal they shared three bottles of sparkling wine from the fridge in the basement. The wine was not as expensive as the champagne he kept in his private fridge but still very tasty.

Sharon, as the leader of the pack, revealed first what all the others thought, "Todd, I don't think I have to explain that we all have feelings for you. What woman wouldn't? We know our boyfriends wouldn't let us have sex with you again. It makes us sad to lose the fantastic sex with you. We thought about renting a love nest downtown but we can't afford it. To be caught here in the act is not an option for us.

"Our boyfriends are good guys and we don't want to make them angry. We know you would rarely be available for us and we like regular sex with them. Our boyfriends are not as perfect as you are but are, nonetheless, decent lovers. It's a pity!" Again, Sharon didn't reveal she already loved Todd.

Todd never had mentioned Kate's permission to use her condo as a love nest but after today and how their hearts melted to him he made a decision.

"Laura, Sharon, Sofia and Yana, alphabetically correct I suppose, I don't like losing you either. I'd like to spare time with you and I'd like to make love to you again. Apart from this house, we can meet innocently at campus to socialize, sharing coffees, sodas, snacks and meals or just walking around holding hands as good friends.

"AND we can ALSO be intimate at Kate's condo. She gave me permission to do so. Her condo is within walking distance to the campus. We can use our spare time between classes to make love there. You just have to make sure not to cause any suspicion with your boyfriends about our love nest."

You should have seen this inferno of joy that came over him. They quickly went upstairs again and with the exception of Yana he stayed more or less true to his word to enter the girls' asses only one time for anal education. OK, the guys said no real fucking but they should have known their girlfriends had other intentions. He simply fucked their pussies senseless. A hand job was never taken into account.

They all had blooming red cunts with puffy lips when he was finished with them. He managed two more ejaculations while the girls came countless times. He started with the girls in the missionary position with a lot of emotional kisses vaginal for three and anal for Yana who only wanted him to fuck her backdoor which also finally caused soreness there. After a reasonable time and more orgasms for the girls he changed to fuck them doggy, and at the end of the fuck fest the girls one after another were on top of him.

All four girls often changed from normal cowgirl to reverse cowgirl. They made great fun out of it. During the first doggy part, Laura sat behind him looking at his moving ass and out of an impulse she dove with her head between his spread ass cheeks and licked his slightly gaping anus.

What a delightful surprise for Todd and he yelled how good it felt to have a tongue in his ass. The other girls joined the fun without hesitation. As a reward, he unloaded one ejaculation into the greedy mouths of his vaginal girls. The last discharge was reserved for Yana's ass.

This girl was an anal maniac bouncing her butt up and down on him like there was no tomorrow. Molten lava surrounded his solid cock within her crater. Her sphincter clenched and expanded around him, literally masturbating his fleshy spear.

However, Todd paid her everything back in his own way by attacking her beautiful tits with his hands and mouth. It seemed he lengthened her hard nipples to a new record while his pelvis supported her rodeo ride like a trampoline.

He made sure her throbbing clit often rubbed over his pubis. The squishing sounds of a cock-hungry ass chute battering into his strong loins and the muffled sounds of dangling balls bumping into sweaty cheeks echoed through the room. Also, their kisses were a loud sucking affair.

"I'm your anal slut. I'm YOURS, whenever you want me, Todd. Your cock in my ass is so fucking fantastic," Yana yelled two times. Her beautiful black Mexican hair danced around her face as she bounced faster and faster on Todd's dick.

Their unrestricted anal copulation would have clearly made the other girls jealous if they weren't busy with themselves munching their pussies mutually. They had started in turns with passionate kisses right at the beginning of their evening orgy. He didn't have to encourage them further. Todd was in heaven fucking them and savoring their uninhibited lesbian campaign directly before his eyes.

He refused to consider what the guys would feel if they would have seen their girlfriends doing each other with gusto. At the end of Todd's and Yana's tumultuous anal activity, the vaginal girls were in attendance as Yana's surely last anal orgasm of the day hit her body.

"Oooh, I'm gonna cum," Yana stammered hoarsely, taking her lips from Todd's mouth, "Fuck yeah. Oh yeah...uuuhhh, uh, uh!" She bounced hard on his dick, Todd humping upwards to meet his lover's thrusts, slamming his cock deep into her ass.

She screamed and her legs thrashed and jerked in convulsive ecstasy. Spiked to the hilt in her glistening body, she snorted and cavorted in carnal bliss and finally surrendered to sweet agony as Todd filled her bowels a second time with loud rutting calls. They were slowly recovering from the orgasmic fireworks that had shaken their bodies.

After his cock slipped out of Yana's gaping asshole, the twins catapulted the indecent action to an even higher level by licking her anus clean until it was closed again and then did the same with Todd's cock, assisted by Sharon and Yana. Todd looked adoringly at his dirty sluts.

He had expected it but he denied Laura, Sharon and Sofia a second ass fuck and said, "Look, girls, first your anuses are sore, it's a fact, and second I am sure the guys would like to fuck your asses right away after they return later.

"It will be hard telling them they have to wait until Monday evening. In case I would make love to your asses again you would be even sorer and the guys would, consequently, have to wait longer. They wouldn't like that and it could cause some suspicion. I don't think that should be our goal.

"Let your assholes get acclimates with your boyfriend's cocks and then I can fuck you anally again without any further complications at Kate's condo. I want to look into your eyes. I want to kiss you. I want to savor the moment when I enter your asses missionary for the first time. You saw how intimate Yana and I acted as I took her butt in this position."

The girls reluctantly agreed. Half past ten they cleared the twin's room, aired it and inflamed two joss sticks. Then they quickly showered, Todd with the twins and Sharon and Yana together in the second bathroom and then got dressed. They had fun in the bathrooms but there was only time for some kisses. Of course, between Sharon and Yana as well.

Afterwards, they sat downstairs on the couches like nothing had happened today as the guys arrived a few minutes past eleven. They were not drunk but they weren't sober either but fit enough to ask questions. Earlier the girls had Todd deluged with kisses a final time and said they would sit with their boyfriends to make them comfortable. Todd sat in an armchair.

Dan was the first who reluctantly asked, "Todd, did everything happen as expected?" Obviously, he didn't want to mention anal sex.

"Yes, the girls were cooperative and lost their last cherry. Please, let me explain that due to the preparation time and the final act entering their butts the girls have sore anuses, believe me. It's a normal reaction with virgins. You know I don't have a small cock but they were all brave girls. They have ointment applied to their rear holes but nonetheless you have to wait for your first anal sex with them until the day after tomorrow. That applies to vaginal sex tonight as well.

"Please take mercy on them; it's uncomfortable after an anal initiation. This experience somehow overwhelmed them too much." He let that hang in the air and saw how disappointed the guys looked.

"Why don't you ask your girlfriends some questions? They learned a lot today," Todd added.

Dan asked Sharon how it was and Peter and Jack wanted to know the same. Of course, the girls had coordinated and rehearsed the speech and said calmly Todd did a great job preparing them. It was mainly OK and an educated experience; and they had learned what a cock felt up their asses.

The whole blissful sensations they had felt during the afternoon and evening lacked completely in their remarks and, of course, they didn't mention their vaginal fucks and lesbian activities.

They had promised Todd they would prolong their lesbian desires only in his presence at Kate's condo. Todd was proud of his dirty witches. They would never forget that day in their whole life.

"Guys, the girls have learned to open up their behinds but you'll still have to be gentle and follow their instructions Monday evening. Otherwise, what we did today was all for naught."

Jack looked at his girlfriends and asked, "How often did Todd fuck you in the ass?"

Laura and Sofia smiled because the only thing they could confess was the truth for them; Ok, it was not the whole truth. "One time during the anal education, he entered our butts for a brief time as you had agreed." Todd chuckled inwardly as he thought about the brief time which turned out to be long, exciting ass fucks.

The guys didn't dig deeper. It embarrassed them to ask such questions. Eventually, they thanked Todd for his support, but he was sure they all had this imaginary picture in their minds with his cock up their girlfriends' asses. The guys were tired from their buzz and made no attempt to have sex with the girls that night.

One girl after another furtively came to him on Tuesday morning after the big event and said all had happened like he had predicted. They were able to come once but only with a lot of clit stimulation. Yana had to clamp her anus tight to avoid suspicion. She was a good actress.

Fortunately, their boyfriends acted gently. Todd assured the girls over the course of time they would learn to last longer during anal sex. He hoped that was true; otherwise the girls would lose interest in performing this intimate kind of lovemaking with them. There was no way the girls would reveal Todd had spoiled them rotten.

It was a week later that the girls and the guys had another quarreling while Todd was with Kate. Dan saw Todd walking with the twins in a secluded part of the campus, holding hands and kissing. They were not kisses that innocent friends would give each other. Not with their mouths glued to each other's, tongues dallying with one another. It was more the type of kisses intimate lovers would engage in.