An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He called a meeting Saturday afternoon and so it happened that the guys had to deal with four ice-cold girls after Dan revealed his discovery.

Sharon the leader's voice was freezing as she said, "It is true what Dan saw and it also applies for Yana and me. We socialize with Todd and you are NOT allowed to say anything against it. That's a DEAL BREAKER. We hold hands with him and sometimes we kiss him. Quite casually, we think, even if it looks otherwise. And that is it. You surely didn't see him roaming with his hands over the twins' bodies. You know we like him but we are faithful to you."

That was the truth because they had agreed to wait with further meetings at least three weeks after the anal education.

"Have you any complaints with how we make love with you after last Saturday?"

The guys hadn't expected this ice cold reaction. Of course, they couldn't complain. Their sex life was fantastic and the anal part was the icing on the cake. Their girlfriends were even more passionate lately.

However, they didn't know it was finally the day alone with Todd that had considerably enhanced their desire for sex. Their sentimental memories would always stick close to him.

Dan finally answered, "We don't really like how you socialize with Todd. There's too much emotion involved."

"That's true, but you opened that can of worms. As I said, we like Todd and we do not stop what we think is only fair. You can do nothing about it."

"We could cancel his lease contract."

Sharon countered, "Apart from that you can't do that because both our signatures are on it, he could move in Kate's condo living there for free and we would still meet him on campus. Would you like it if we visited him at Kate's condo?"

Now the guys were dumbfounded and eight ice-cold eyes were looking at them. Dan knew they would fight a losing battle.

He asked the girls, "Please leave us alone for fifteen minutes." They only needed ten minutes to come to an agreement. They realized they had no lever to forbid the social contact. To lose their girlfriends was absolutely no option. They thought they loved them and sex with them were pure heavenly occasions. They could only hope the girls wouldn't betray them. Todd had again promised adamantly not to make the first move, but he made it clear he wouldn't turn down further temptations after the anal education.

After the women returned, they heard the expected result. The guys agreed to the status quo. They kissed their boyfriends passionately and were happy they had now the freedom to be seen with Todd wandering around. Of course, it was intentional that Dan saw the twins with Todd.

"My lovely scheming minxes," Todd told them as they laid out their plan to get caught.

...to be continued.