An Ordinary Man's Life Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She even added more slimy spittle on his cock before she pushed him back in his lover's butt. Kate didn't mind the interruption because it gave her the opportunity to work on Megan's cunt in earnest and that earned the desired result. The three lovers were ready to explode. Todd assumed it would be massive peaks for all of them, but as always he didn't have to struggle with an early ejaculation.

The girls were way ahead of him, and they made that public screaming they were cumming. He was lost in carnal sensations but still attentive enough to see his soul mate squirting a copious amount of pussy juices into Megan's wide open mouth while she heavenly climaxed. Megan managed to swallow rapidly despite her body was also shaking in a wild orgasm. Todd was sure at the other end of their bodies Megan's pussy was no less orgasmic as her lesbian Lover. He heard appropriate noises that this was the case.

With a loud roar Todd slammed his cock a final time in Kate's ass and his reservoir of jism exploded. It felt for both like a dam had burst and the flood deluged the valley down there like his hot seed splashed the walls of her burning rectum. Todd's ejaculation hit Kate at the peak of her climax and extended it considerably.

"I can feel it, I can feel all the cum," Kate yelled, raising her head from Megan's steaming crotch, "Yeeeaaahhhh! Fill my bottom up with your seed. It's so hot. Aaaahhhh."

"Fuck, Kate. Your ass is sensational as always," Todd spluttered shooting out the final squirts of jism. Kate got everything he had in his system.

Three steamy hot lovers were panting and grunting in abundance while they lay later entangled on the bed. It took them some time to come back from the heights of their passion. Soft kisses were exchanged between all three of them. Todd was on cloud nine that his favorite lovers at Berkeley had bonded so quickly.

Yes, he was again the catalyst that two women became lovers. He hoped the gathering at Kate's condo would lead to an even wider circle of lesbian fun with him finally in the middle of it. His female housemates had showed him after the anal education that they liked to have fun together.

After the threesome had leisurely emptied a bottle of champagne they were exquisitely refreshed to proceed with their carnal exercises. They seemed to have the sexual appetites of demons. All three were eager to give Megan the pleasure to be butt fucked as well. Todd felt somehow sorry for his housemates they had to hear their fuck fest again. However, they had heard noises earlier that indicated some of them were fucking too.

The second round with Megan on top of Kate proceeded similarly as round one. Kate had the pleasure for the first time to smell and taste Megan's juices on Todd's cock. She got again convinced every woman tasted differently on Todd's cock like it was a fingerprint. Almost unmistakable. Contrary to pussy juices Megan's clean ass smelled and tasted almost the same as all the other women's butts she had had the pleasure to detect on Todd's cock. She wouldn't be able to tell their asses apart, not at all.

Kate was mesmerized how this young, eighteen-year-old woman uninhibitedly acted in her carnal desires. When she was eighteen she had fooled around a bit, but it was Henry who opened her up for sex. It took a lot of insistence by him that she finally let him have her ass at their wedding night when she was nineteen.

Megan let Todd fuck her ass with power like it was a natural thing for such a young woman, actually still a teenager. Kate liked Megan already very much and made a mental note to ask her how Todd had her persuaded to let him fuck her ass at such a young age. Ashley and Tiffany were three years older than her and Jenny and Pam even more.

Todd had told her about his eighteen-year-old girlfriends at home, his former schoolmates, he had sodomized, but now she saw first-hand how Megan had succumbed to Todd's charm, personality and physical presence. Succumbed may be the wrong word because Megan cried out her orgasms without restraint. She surely savored every second of their sex romp.

Megan took advantage of her youthful energy, Kate's cunnilingus skills and the hands tweaking her nipples that she came twice with Todd's cock in her pussy and twice with it in her ass. As this carnal round understandably lasted longer Megan was able to make Kate cum twice with her lips and tongue attacking her engorged clit before she got her bowels filled with everything Todd was able to give her. He fell exhausted to the side resting on his back while his women were troublesomely crawling up to him. They took possession of each of his sides and laid their heads on his shoulder. They were finished as well.

A little later they staggered to the bathroom but couldn't manage the energy to shower. Back in the bedroom they drank a glass of orange juice with a little vodka in it as a nightcap, and then fell asleep in each other's arms. Todd had just enough time to cover their naked bodies with a blanket.

When consciousness was slowly crawling back to him, the first thing he felt was that his big morning wood was treated wonderfully. He detected that a wet, warm oral cavity was expertly deep-throating him. It must be Megan because Kate had not showed such skills so far. However, when he opened his eyes, he was surprised to see Kate sucking and swallowing his engorged cock completely. She was also gently palming his throbbing balls.

"Good morning, sleepy head," she smiled, stroking his cock.

"Good morning, Kate," he said groggily as she returned to licking his cock head.

"We are having fun waking you up," she said. "It's time for you to join the fun. Your cock woke up before you did. It's a horny big thing, my Dear."

That was the moment his foggy brain realized he had went to bed with two women. He needed a minute to survey the scene then he saw Kate kneeling before him with her head in his crotch and Megan kneeling in the opposite direction what meant their asses were glued together. However, he quickly learned that was not literally correct. Their butts weren't glued together. They were moving and bumping into each other.

Kate saw his questioning eyes and explained, "My love, we awoke more than an hour ago. We went to the bathroom together for the usual morning ritual, and that made us instantly horny. We made good use of this huge double-headed dildo while we let you sleep; first in our pussies and now in our asses. Megan has also a vibrator in her pussy, but I was waiting for you to wake up. However, I got impatient and decided to use your morning wood while you slept.

Kate straddled him and lowered her soaking wet pussy onto his cock while Megan skillfully moved to keep their asses plugged with the double-headed monster. Todd moaned as her hot cunt swallowed his entire shaft right down to the balls. She was tighter then ever with this thick dildo in her ass.

She started rocking gently while milking his cock with her amazing cunt muscles. Her body blocked his view what happened behind her but from the friction the fake cock added to his fleshy spear he assumed they expertly fucked anally. The soft buzzing sound of the vibrator in Megan's snatch was also unmistakable. He was very proud of his insatiable, horny lovers. Todd kneaded Kate's small, taut tits and pinched her nipples as hard as she liked.

That gradually accelerated her pace bouncing up and down on him while he felt the dildo sashaying through her ass. Most probably Megan didn't have much more to do than to keep up the contact of their butts. It didn't take long until they were loudly moaning and a few minutes later they were screaming in a simultaneous concerto, "I'm cuuummmiiing." Todd got his cock bathed in a copious amount of female cum, but the contractions of Kate's cunt muscles around his cock couldn't make him cum. Also the friction of the dildo in her ass wasn't enough because of his strange disposition.

However, Kate had a solution for it after she was back to earth from her happy place. "Let your cock have its Hershey Highway," she said, guiding his right hand to her asshole where the dildo had left her.

Her butthole was still lubed and fairly gaping. He pushed two fingers in it testing how weak it was. She moaned, bathing his cock in even more copious juices. She took his fingers out of her butt and sucked them as she guided his cock to her asshole. She let out a long moan as her most intimate hole gulped his cock up. They kissed deeply while she milked on his cock with her tight anus.

Todd had his feet stemmed into the mattress and lifted his hips up to push his cock as deep in Kate's welcoming behind as he could. This brought Megan back into the action because suddenly Todd's rear opening was available to plug it with the slimy vibrator she pulled out of her throbbing cunt. With a triumphant growl from her the mechanical device disappeared in his behind. What an impact on his ass each time his bucking hips bumped back onto the mattress.

Kate rode his cock energetically as he became aware of the tingling in his balls. He tried to implement his mental exercises to delay his ejaculation, but this was one of the rare moments he failed. It got even worse when suddenly Megan straddled his face and pushed her bloody-red swollen pussy lips on his mouth. "This taste should wake you up completely," she chuckled. He could get just a glimpse on her engorged clit that he decided there was no finesse necessary to make Megan cum.

He licked her drenched pussy a few times and then straightaway attacked her throbbing clit while he probed her weak sphincters leisurely with some fingers. The result of this incredible sex action that would make a porn movie easily a million sellers was that threefold mighty orgasms occurred. Megan was the first to cum grinding her pussy instantly into his mouth as she gushed a fresh load of tasty juices in his eager mouth.

A few seconds later it was Kate's turn to wail in orgasmic bliss as her hot rectum spasmed violently around his wildly pulsing cock. She got the reward for it on the peak of her excitement as he fired a barrage of hot cum in her steaming anal tunnel. Todd was sure his housemates couldn't miss hearing their three way orgasmic concerto.

While the threesome lay together recovering from their morning romp Megan mentioned her four orgasms this morning. She was well satisfied but asked Todd if he wanted to fuck her as well. He had experienced only one orgasm with Kate so far.

Todd kissed her and answered, "No, my love, that's not necessary. The quality of my orgasm is more important than the quantity. The quality of this morning orgasm couldn't be better with all of us cumming at the same time. Furthermore, I'm sure Kate will do everything after my two afternoon classes that the quantity of my orgasms will increase considerably." Smiling and kissing, all three agreed this would certainly be the case.

After a fun shower they went downstairs dressed in their usual kimonos where they found Yana, Sharon and Jack still drinking coffee. They had no Wednesday morning classes and slept a little longer. They pointed to a plate which was covered with aluminum foil.

Sharon said, "We just made a little more of the canapés and nibbles for you." She mischievously grinned and added, "We believe you can stomach it." That provoked laughter from all of them and a heartfelt thank you from the three musketeers.

Kate couldn't help but lecherously grin as she responded, "It seems Megan and I fell out of the same nest. We just can't be quiet when it comes to sex with Todd. We hope you're not offended."

Sharon assured Kate this was not the case. They became well accustomed with the noises coming from Todd's bedroom. It was like background music. If Jack wouldn't have been present she would have added they had made the same loud noises last Saturday when Todd had fucked them silly in their pussies and asses.

The threesome relished the canapés and nibbles and coffee was also generously provided. Kate reminded Sharon and Yana not to forget their date tomorrow. They talked and ate but finally came the time for them to leave. Megan drove to her dorm and Kate to her condo where she would meet Todd late afternoon.

Todd and his housemates used the time until their afternoon classes to study. One time Jack excused himself to the half-bath and Sharon and Yana bombarded Todd with superlative excitement that they had heard everything yesterday evening and this morning what happened in his room. Sharon even confessed she was yesterday evening half on the way to his room after Dan was fast asleep.

He had had too much wine because he was frustrated he couldn't convince the twins to reveal something about the anal education. But the courage had left her standing before his door. Before Jack returned from the half-bath Todd assured her quickly Kate and Megan would've welcomed her with open arms. Fuck! She had missed an opening because of her fear Dan would wake up and she wasn't in bed.

As it turned out he slept the whole night like a dead man snoring disagreeably. Todd didn't mention to Sharon and Yana what he expected to happen at Kate's condo next morning. They'd find out for themselves what Kate and Megan had in store for them. They would start the action with heavy making out and invite them to do the same. Remembering what had happened between his lovers on Saturday evening after he had taken their anal cherries they wouldn't have a chance to resist.

*****

Todd entered Kate's condo after his last class and heard noises coming from the master bedroom which were unmistakable. He easily detected the voices of Megan yelling "fuck me" and Kate panting something breathlessly. He was naked in a heartbeat, letting his inflating cock grow to mighty proportions. When he entered the bedroom he was shaken to the core by the view his lovelies presented him.

Megan lay on her back with her legs athletically clamped around Kate's waist while his soul mate virtually fucked the shit out of her lesbian lover. Todd could see Kate had a huge dildo attached to the harness which sashayed through Megan's backdoor with a power he had never seen before with two women together. It looked like Kate was a raging beast built to destroy the woman below her. However, that was not the case the way Megan encouraged her lover to fuck her harder.

"My God, Kate, that's fantastic. With a real cock you would be almost as good as Todd. Fucking hell. I'm cuuummmiiing." Her body and legs were shaking like caught in an epileptic seizure. Todd was happy for his women to have lesbian fun but because they tended more in his male direction they preferred his real thing.

Todd had never met a pure lesbian but he always wondered how much she really liked a lifeless, emotionless dildo in her orifices. The active partner could not feel a pussy or ass spasming around a fake cock which also wasn't able to ejaculate real man cream. A dildo had one advantage against a fleshy cock of most men that it wouldn't get soft. However, that didn't pertain to Todd's magic weapon.

Of course, he had learned through various sources that lesbians called men jerks when it came to eating a woman's pussy. They also despise the sweaty body of a man panting like a pig. None of it described him. All his lovers praised him as an ingenious cunt licker and his sweating was negligible.

His girlfriends assured him time after time his real cock felt so much better than a lifeless dildo. What would a pure lesbian feel if she let him fuck her? Would she like his warm, lively, fleshy dick sashaying through her pussy or ass channel? He didn't know how many real lesbians felt sex with a man as a disgusting idea. In case a lesbian would be open and responsive to him Todd wondered whether her body reactions would be any different than with a woman. Maybe some day he would find the answers to these questions.

Todd saw that Kate was happy to have made Megan orgasm, but it was evident a real physical feeling for herself didn't happen without her pussy or ass involved; preferably being fucked by his real thing. Maybe her pussy or clit got some attention with each thrust, but that was it.

He thought back to the days with Andromeda and Samantha where the girls used this ingenious harness with three dildos attached. One in front for the partner, one in the pussy of the wearer and the last one in the ass of the wearer. However, despite this sophisticated instrument they preferred his warm, fleshy cock.

Kate and Megan exchanged soft French kisses after their fuck fest without being aware of Todd's presence. He had no intention of interrupting this lovely scenario. They were forbiddingly delicious visions of sexual eye candy. He was confident about himself and far from being intimidated by a passionate lesbian couple. His time inevitably would come.

He leisurely stroked his steel rod and smeared its copious pre-cum over the whole shaft. It provided enough lubrication to jerk his cock off over its whole length. It felt so good that he suddenly couldn't suppress a throaty moan.

His lovers were instantly aware of him and jumped out of the bed which made the dildo plopping out of Megan's ass and slapping on Kate's abdomen. They embraced him in tight hugs followed by wild kisses. His young love had his hot cock in her hand and felt it throbbing and twitching with need. "Oh, you poor guy. How long have you been standing there jerking off?"

Megan's words were followed by a fall to her knees and a heartbeat later his blisteringly hard cock was in her mouth. She stopped halfway down, bumping the moist back of her warm throat before she let his shaft disappear in her gullet. Todd's eyes rolled back as he felt the sensation of being balls deep. Her eagerness to please him and Kate's passionate kisses proved he was the alpha male and their first priority.

Todd groaned involuntarily. "Uh!"

Kate lost contact with his mouth for a moment as he threw his head back. Every nerve in his body raged with lust.

When his mature lover went behind him Todd knew he would have the pleasure to get fucked in the ass again. He hadn't had this fabulous treatment for some time. He reached with his hands to his ass cheeks and pulled them apart. He heard Kate spitting in her hands to lubricate the strap-on. When he felt the tip at the entrance of his ass he relaxed his anus and the shaft plunged into his rectum; as deep as it could go.

Kate threw her arms around his body as leverage and pinched his hard nipples while she implemented the first fuck strokes, kissing his neck, ears and shoulders wildly. She even bit a little in his flesh which made him even crazier. After her hips bumped a few times against his full, round buns he knew he was going to blow his load.

"You dirty minxes. I can't express how much I love you two. Kate, yes fuck my ass hard. I'm so lucky to have you as my lovers. Aaaahhhh, Megan, I'm excited Kate invited you. My God, be prepared for a very big load."

Megan teased him even more and scraped her fingernails along his scrotum. "Does it hurt Baby?" she pouted. "All the cum in these big balls? You sure got a lot stored up for us? A big load for us to share?"

"Yes all for you," Todd croaked.

Megan added, "Yeeeaaahhh, we would like that to share your load. How good does Kate fuck you? I feel that fat, big cock of yours is cumming fast. We'll be good girls for you tonight, good little sluts serving this monster."

Todd thought his cock was ready to explode in pieces as her young throat forcefully swallowed his fuck tool time and time again. She made expert use of her tongue licking his shaft and his throbbing balls. He was at the end of his rope fucking Megan's mouth and being fucked in the ass by Kate's hard and fast thrusts.

Kate turned her head around Todd's body, and without missing a stroke in his ass she looked down at the young woman who was worshipping his cock to the utmost. She was sucking the full length of his cock into her greedy mouth, her tongue swirling around his swollen shaft, tickling at his balls when she plunged onto him fully.